Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You (33383 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / The New 200 Naira Note Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Currency Note / What Can Five Naira Note Buy Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Abbeytoy(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
I don't know the reason I should have old note with my at this moment.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
Osobi32:
I have 46k old notes

Where is ur location
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by wirinet(m): 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
emekajacobogbon:

Can we make deal??

You give it to me as loan, with 3% interested per month for 6 months

Go to Ogun state. I mean your bank branch in say Sagamu or Otta. I hear Ogun state banks still collects old notes as per the directive by the state government.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
mightyhaze:

But i no mind

Where is ur location of can help u
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Smartlux(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
5h
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by 36STATES: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
38K, and I'm outside Nigeria. No chance of changing it, but I still think it is a good policy.
I retuned to my base after New Year and was surprised to find 25K in one of my jeans trousers' pocket plus few change I didn't dash those baggers at MM Ikeja.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by samwash(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
Some of una go just dey talk say you have more than 3 months to discard your old naira notes, that's not the issue, the issue is that how much of the new naira bills are in circulation?

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Silentgroper(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2023
People living in ibadan...
pls is it true that bank wouldnt work in ibadan tomorrow?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil

Where is ur location I can help u
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Ayodeoba: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
nicerod:

Where is ur location I can help u
don’t bother bro, I am not scared
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by onyxo76(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2023
sleek214:
None. Discarded all my old notes before 31st January 2023
same here o, except for the old 200 note that was re introduced last week, i got none left since 28th January

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
chukwuibuipob:
angry 285k angry.Ogun kill Emefiele.
A kind security working in one superstore told me that day are accepting 1k.I drive there to buy stuff from the money, only for the cashier to reject it angryangrysad
May the deity slap Emefiele bald head to comma angry

Where do u stay i can help u exchange it
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by 1Dray(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2023
Almaigaa:

Those in remote areas are more law abiding than People like you. I guarantee you this, you will hardly find old naira notes in remote villages/ Communities.

True, I'm in the rurals in the north, I'm yet to see any old currency.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Illegal1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Verywickedman hw much do u have left?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
don’t bother bro, I am not scared
give me let me use it for business
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by fabolouz1(m): 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
Log in to cbn website ,generate a code and deposit your old notes with your bank if it's less than 500k.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Annahh(f): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
None, even the N200 that was given to me today as change, I made sure I bought something with it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by 1Dray(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Getat. Ibn Dubai urine drinker.

Are you the one who provides them with new currency to spend

But he's saying the truth. I'm in the rurals in the north, I'm yet to see any old currency.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by spencekat(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
None

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by nicerod(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
UEDIBO:
I have 2.4m but I will use them after election.

Where do u resides
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Proudlyomonna: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2023
Pierced:
People in my area sell theirs to post guys.

10k old notes to be credited 9k.

For if u want to buy something from a trader......u will pay double the price before if u are paying with old notes.

I was lucky to deposit 71500 at access bank yesterday.

Some Northerners around me don give me assurance se from tomorrow morning them go start to dey collect am,and those guys have been a blessing during this hard times I am willing to bear as a sacrifice to avert another bullion van stunt,that criminality na the greatest and craziest criminality wey don ever occur for dis Country since 1999.
Bubu will die before supporting such level of kwaruption. Forget se the man na absolute failure for governance, him no be saint too but that tinubu own pass him shock absorber grin
Thief see thief shout bloody oh me cow grin grin
Bubu shout chaiii this kind kwaruption fass me fa,no no no I can't can this one at all grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by MeaslesMumpsRub: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
7k I Don preserve I go spend am after Election with full Value.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by jumper524(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Omo I use confidence collect old 10k for POS that day the issue became serious. Laslas na 1k comot for my hand ooo. Now na 9k just dey with me with temporary zero value.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by pode(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Starhearts: 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2023
412,500...... but l manage to deposit #400k yesterday at access bank remains 12,500 to chop nd carry olosho

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by AbuAeesha: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
sleek214:
None. Discarded all my old notes before 31st January 2023
Law abiding citizen
And u got no worry

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Jefersoun: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Ayodeoba:
i still have up to 700k with me here. I am thinking of taking it to cbn at marina tomorrow but the crowd I am seeing there is discouraging me. If the money go spoil mk he spoil
take it to your bank and you will be credited immediately. You fill the cbn form, maximum amount you can deposit is 500000.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by TheSameGuy(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
That's North. I know what I'm saying

Even in city here, till this moment I've not touch 200 and 500 notes.

1Dray:

But he's saying the truth. I'm in the rurals in the north, I'm yet to see any old currency.
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by EgunMogaji2: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
N0.

Transfer / POS or we can’t do business.

Shikena.

1 Like

Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
TheSameGuy:
Those who are staying in remote areas, villages who doesn't have access to ordinary community Bank or internet should be asked this.

They have a lot to say.

They'll never forgive Buhari and Emefiele with this ill-planned currency redesign policy
they can't access the banks since last year?
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Re: How Much Of Old Naira Note Is With You by Enskynelson(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2023
Zero Naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Things A Man Must Have Before 40. / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / Banks War On Twitter - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.