Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61380 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by damoobaba: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
STOICREALIST:

Share your dreams with both of them and see which of them will be excited to play a role in the future you decide to create for yourself. Which one will let you lead the way and she follows, offering you full and total support?

Listen, beauty will fade. And a virgin can become a rascally slut tomorrow. However it is very important to understand the fundamental mentality of these two ladies when it comes to :

-being Respectful
-being Submissive
-being Loyal
-being Modest
-being Chaste/Faithful
-being Agreeable
-Trusting your leadership and
-Supporting the family structure
-Staying with you in a ride or die manner

There are numerous indirect ways of knowing a woman’s and human’s mentality.

Know now that Marriage is like a business. You are CEO, and the woman you marry has to be the MD. Liken your kids to Staff Members. (No.. You cannot have two CEOs. Leave nonsense mentality that for the Europeans). Now Ask yourself, that in this Company of marriage that you want to set up/register with the government, which of these two ladies will be a better MD? Which will be loyal to the company even when things aren’t so good? Which will ensure and give her possible best to make sure the company grows and the staff flourish and are happy? Which will jump ship to another man or complain and develop animosity towards you if things go bad?

Everyone can love you when things are comfortable. True test is when things are hard or challenges come. I do not want to encourage you, I would have given you examples of tests of loyalty. But these tests while they reveal true motives of women and individuals, they fail to account for the fact that people change for better or change for the worse in future.

Personally, I would go for the Virgin and see if I can fall in love with her. Being chaste is something I like. I take pride in knowing that no one will see my woman and smile to himself thinking and recalling how he bleeped her like this and flipped her like that in his bed. I do not fancy women who do not mind having their “business” out there and being carried in Magazines. My younger sister,funny enough, was “Sun Girl” too some years back and then they usually printed their phone numbers and emails with their photos. Her phone number didn’t rest for Weeks back then. Men kept calling and emailing and offering gifts etc.

But you are not me. So take your time and make a choice. A choice that will best suit the type of family establishment you want to have, run and maintain.

YOU HAVE MY RESPECT.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by fm7070: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello OP,
Marry IFEOMA. She will give you peace.
Beauty is vain, if all a woman sees in herself is her beauty, there is problem already.
You don't have to love the man the woman you want to marry. Love her after you have married her.
It is better you marry a woman that loves you than marrying the woman you love. Because the woman you love is loving another man.
MY 10KOBO ADVICE.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?

Wetin concern wife way u dey find and local government being too far? You be local government chairman ?

Marry who love you o. Only those that love you will stay with you when it's tough. Fine face is just outer beauty. That one no mean say mk u marry juju.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Wonderful advice, thanks Boss

I think you have gotten what you seek

You know the right answer and if truly some people know this girl from the pix you posted, I'm sure you are bursted cus they will definitely show her this

But trust me

Date ifeoma and see what happens next

When I started this relationship with my wife,I still dey serve my boss den, I looked out for some traits and she's just perfect for me

So I think you should date ifeoma first, den see what happens, but never try being in a relationship with someone who can't not bring something tangible to the table except money dey and even with the money, e no go still last

Celebrity marriages and the rich marriages too

Check and compare
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Zeel007: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
This is pics of Judith though not real name
have checked online and see her picture even her real name, her name is a biblical name and her surname is c***wu. Just try and remove the picture, people who know her might see the post.

The girl is beautiful, but I don't know how best to advice you on who to choose.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by chinazaJoshua: 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bro! Please hold and draw your ear very tight. Beauty is to the eye of the beholder. Houses and riches are the inheritance of fathers, but a prudent woman is from the LORD.

From what I have learnt from the LORD, how you feel should not be a yardstick in your choice of who to marry. Feelings frizzles away. It is unpredictable. Deep on the guidance of the LORD through the ministry of the Holy Spirit.

From your narration about the two ladies, look inward. That Ifeoma has some good qualities that will help you build a stable home. You may not have feelings for her , she could be a hidden treasure.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

/

Is this your life or public life that you are asking for strangers' input?
Don't marry any of them. I think the naked mad woman in the market square will be a perfect wife for you.
Nigerian ladies are really suffering. So one day someone's daughter will call you a husband. I think you are more of a wife.

/
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by KingTeco(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Create communication with Ifeoma. Since you can't wait. Also having a knowledge of her still intact. Hard working. Good in business. But I hope she intelligent enough for your kids assignment and other upbringing for your kids. I know you can't be so not handsome at least you earn #600k per month. Best of luck.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Udodiri01: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
I had to login to give my two 5 naira.....Baba no insult intended but you no sopo dey compare this two and coming here will make you more confused than you where ..... Like I said, no insult intended but you have a little complex problem cus you see her beauty as something you might not be able to contend with in the future. That's not true ....just be a loving and caring husband and see the outcome .....I understand ur position as coming from a poor background and having a big fear of not wanting to go back to poverty as nobody will help you and you hate begging...I have the same feelings too .....but you see that Virginia wey never see anything, don't trust her .....never trust a loyalty of a poor person ....use arsenal as an example ....na why our people no de go village go marry again....if she tear eye, she might even go diabolical .....but you see the beauty queen, she will always make you to be a better person ...she will keep on your toes , you will work harder and make more money ....and if possible try and upgrade educationally as I admire ur command of English .....my little advice, marry the queen now give am Belle ....she can combine the schooling and child birth ...... From a brother to a brother ....another thing is her family .....you see that family that you have known for years, and you can trust them ....they will make ur marriage work in the event of disobedience from your wife ...marry the nursing student

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by vannessa7(f): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..

You need to set your priorities and do your scale of preference, time is a major consideration for you and that beautiful girl is not available yet, if not I will advice you to go for her because it's very important to marry someone you are attracted to no matter what people say, those of us that married good looking spouse can testify ( beauty is in the eye of beholder) but at least we feel attracted to our spouse, after several years of marriage we still look at them and know we made the right choice, also she has a good career, nursing is one of the most lucrative career worldwide which means she won't be a liability, but since you cannot wait for her why don't you look at others prayerfully instead of settling for someone you are not attracted to,. Also make sure you put God first and get divine approval on anyone you want to marry because spiritual compatibility can determine ones fortune or misfortune. I wish you the best.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Chachangi: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op. You revealed too much information about the ladies especially one of them, You basically breached the privacy .

It’s not advisable to do such in this age that we live. I’ll advise you thread with more caution next time when discussing online.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by everythinggirly(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Guy follow your heart. cool
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by doughziay: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

SARAH CHUKWU, THAT'S HER NAME RIGHT?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Dshocker(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Braa you go see pepper for Judith hand, better go ifeoma, who can manage and stay with you, when the chips are down.

And remember Judith can help you navigate your way to the top.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Fucklove(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
How is SARAH CHUKWU doing bro?

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Timagex(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Boss. I will advice you later. But, please, introduce me to the business that gives you 600k monthly. Na beg I beg.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Julianaa: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
The one that has been on your side through trying times
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Guerin: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Gentleman, I consider this low eptitude but because it's better to ask question than to miss road otherwise I had said you need no one's advice except yours, you are wearing the shoe and knows the best place it pinches.

Before I give my advice, let me inform you that based on the fact that you called Judith beautiful (I personally have something with beautiful damsels) and coupled with providing a sparing info about her; I had just made a concise research about her. Her real name is Sarah. I also went through her interview with sun newspaper..I can also say she is intelligent too. I saw where she said she is in a relationship and I am skeptically sure she was referring to you.

My advice proper go for the best of life. Nursing is far from NCE. Stop looking for hardship, you are a big guy.

My main advice, make your decision without our own opinions. Make ur decision based on what you see on them and where you will best have peace of mind.

Finally, I advise you again you make your choice based on ur personal opinion.
Enjoy.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by johnwell(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, Which one should I marry?
that's the summary!

How old are you?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by jaxxy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?

u need some level of attraction in marriage bt more importantly u need character. Ifeoma is hardworking bt what of her character, temperament etc when people are poor or struggling to seem to be humble even when they really are not so have that in mind.

i think u need to spend more time with Judith and get to know her character, values and active goals then u can decide better.

Pls not whatever u do don't rush into anything with anyone. if u rush in u will rush out too.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sambai65(m): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Foodqueen:
Why do you want to teach Judith the language of hardship.

She's already in nursing school, how come she still have four years to spend there.

Ifeoma, might just be a pretender.
a virgin girl can never pretend
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by dochenaj: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..
Why will you claim that you don't care about Sarah's beauty when that is exactly the main and probably only reason you are attracted to her.

Anyway, while beauty is vain and is never lasting and shouldn't be the only reason to marry someone but then it is not fair to marry someone you are not attracted to, you may end up resenting them in years to come and regretting marrying them and that's unfair to them.

To the best of my knowledge, from what you have shared so far, none of these girls is best suited for you.

Continue your search. And I assure you, when you find her, you will not be asking Nairaland opinion about her.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by djon78(m): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

This is your answer here

She shows industrious quality

The other one looks beautiful in your eyes but Proverbs 30 talking about the virtuous woman last verse says"favour is deceitful beauty is vain, but a woman that fears the Lord is to be praised

Go for the nsukka one
She looks like someone you will build life with
Which is the most important thing

Also make sure she really likes you

In addition don't show off money
To a woman

Live very simply
Woman that will be happy to drink garri with you
Woman money or high life is not her priority

Also save, invest

And most importantly seek God in prayers
Once he guides you
You won't make mistakes
And even when the road is rough
He will always be there
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Dagovernor04(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
[color=#770077][/color]no one can tell u who to marry, when u are ready, u will know who to marry ... As for those attributes, when u love someone and u're sure, u will not see the negatives rather u will see solutions to them...
Marriage is a life time stuff and u alone have to be responsible for that lifetime journey..... Pls get ur pvc and vote Peter Obi
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Inosky(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Marry a woman who you're sure really loves you. Since you're not all that attracted to her, time will come when you get to love her. Because it's hard to get a woman who really loves truly.
Benefits:
She will respect you
Build a home with you
And will NEVER cheat on you.

Every man has eyes for beauty, succulent boob, and back of women and they always want to explore that. But when you remember that your wife loves you and would never cheat on, you would control yourself; but if you have a course to doubt your wives fidelity and caring attitude, you may not be able to control yourself, after all, she's not a good wife and probably cheating as well.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Babastrong(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=Albertone post=121056023]
Which goods?[ i knew you'll still ask.]
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Stubborn82: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Take my advice, please never ever, I mean ever ever and ever marry a girl from poor home, you wil regret if you do.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by pansophist(m): 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Go for Ijeoma.

I read your post over and over again, and can't seems to find anything wrong about her, just that she is not so beautiful. And she is a virgin, what else are you waiting for? Reward good women with marriage, and Ijeoma deserves it.

Beauty is attractive, but you will hate it when it gives you problems. Also, there is a strong correlation between beauty and drama. The attention, expectations, and ego a beautiful woman may develop, you don't really want to deal with that.

Start dating Ijeoma immediately. If she gives you peace, respects you, and is feminine in behavior, then please marry her, don't waste time. Go to my profile and search for a thread I wrote two years ago, about qualities a man should look for in a woman he wants to marry. if Ijeoma scores high on those points, I repeat, marry her.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by silverkings: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Then stay single, is not by force
Hahahahah grin grin grin angry grin angry grin grin angry angry
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by karmaleon: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Stay single. You are not yet ready for marriage. You're more concerned about getting older. When you find your wife, you won't need to ask us to help you choose.

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Babastrong(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
[quote author=GOFRONT post=121056464]Use genotype test to decide. Except you are AA in genotype, it is the only deciding factor.[ Lol]
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ojonugba2014(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
I am not married ooo

But all I have to say is " he who marries beauty, marries problem.

I don comot my hands from the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Bien-Aime Baraza Rejects Kiss From Ellah Namtumbwe (Photos) / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115