Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61397 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 7:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
■ Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?
1. Here is reality for you. If you marry a woman that is not at least of the same economic status as your person, or close, chances are 83% that your marriage will end up in regret. Whether na Calista or Ijeoma or whatever her name is, if she doesn't earn as much as you do, before and after you both sign the marriage papers, and you are thinking that you can be her provider and Lord in marriage because of that, not only do you set yourself up for regret in marriage but almost guarantee failure even before the union has begun. undecided

2. If you are thinking of marrying a woman who will not contribute her equal share of finances and time towards the care and upkeep of her own marriage and family, you are pretty much setting yourself up for failure in marriage even before you started. Chances are 83% that you marriage will end in tears. undecided

3. Right now you think age is not on your side and so you should go ahead and marry for that reason, and that seems what makes sense to you at this point in time. However, what that also means is that your chances of ending up in tears as a result of not taking your time to find the right mate are greatly increased. Rather than succumb to anxieties regarding your age, i would suggest you get over those irrational fears, and focus instead of making certain you find the best mate for you first. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by emmaodet: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2023
I’m in love with two women I don’t know which one to take

13 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Maxxim: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2023
emmaodet:
I’m in love with two women I don’t know which one to take
~Tony Tetuila 😁

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Qatar2022: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Invite Judith first and compare both them

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Red02(m): 8:58am On Feb 20, 2023
I think she is business oriented in her own way.

From her statement you can see she will and is elevating her personality because of her current status
Which means the higher she goes the higher she elevates her self, can you cope with that.

Beside the girl go dey enter people eye wella, so far na fashionista grin

Lol, Aren't you the one she's in a relationship with

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Crampyblood(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2023
Na everything una de carry come NL these days grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Demigod22: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2023
brightakas:
If it is your desire to settle down or marry, stop being too picky or else no one will date you but you. This message is for those who are too picky with dates, there is always a flaw sha. No one is good for them. He get stomach or she no get nash. No one is never good for them especially abroad based and those with career. If you want to settle down or get married, stop being too picky except If you are planning to remain single like a Catholic Priest or Nun.
No one is perfect for them, he is broke or she is ugly or he is short or she is too black. Kuku manufacture the person who you want

Leave that nyansh aspect. Even though I am not picky, as a woman, haven consider every other qualities, you should have average nyansh, at least soft something.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 12:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Red02:
I think she is business oriented in her own way.

From her statement you can see she will and is elevating her personality because of her current status
Which means the higher she goes the higher she elevates her self, can you cope with that.

Beside the girl go dey enter people eye wella, so far na fashionista grin

Lol, Aren't you the one she's in a relationship with
I have always supported her her in my own way... What attracted me to her was not even her beauty of thing... It was because I knew her background so well.. The mother loves me so much too... Just that I don't want to do mistake..
As for the second girl, I don't know anything abt her background... She was like a fish they kill and gave me whereby Judith is like a woman I found myself... We are like best friends...

The findings of the second girl has lower my affection towards Judith

4 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Qatar2022:

Invite Judith first and compare both them
I will do that, soon
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Here is reality for you. If you marry a woman that is not at least of the same economic status as your person, or close, chances are 83% that your marriage will end up in regret. Whether na Calista or Ijeoma or whatever her name is, if she doesn't earn as much as you do, before and after you both sign the marriage papers, and you are thinking that you can be her provider and Lord in marriage because of that, not only do you set yourself up for regret in marriage but almost guarantee failure even before the union has begun. undecided

2. If you are thinking of marrying a woman who will not contribute her equal share of finances and tike to the care and upkeep of her own marriage and family, you are almost setting yourself up for failure in marriage even before you start. Chances your 83% that you marriage will end in tears. undecided

3. Right now you think age is not on your side and so you should go ahead and marry for that reason, and that seems what makes sense to you at this point in time. However, what that also means is that your chances of ending up in tears as a result of not taking your time to find the right mate are greatly increased. Rather than succumb to anxieties regarding your age, i would suggest you get over those irrational fears, and focus instead of making certain you find the best mate for you first. undecided
In terms of financial background... She is from average background too... Both of us are not born with silver spoon...
MY major concern is a woman who can stay with me weather rich or poor... Her education and beauty competition should never make her to disrespect me.. I am just confused the more.. The nsuka girl is totally unexposed...
Imagine a girl who has never been in shop rite

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..
Guys will move heaven on earth to be with a virgin you don’t know what you are about to lose bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 4:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
■ In terms of financial background... She is from average background too... Both of us are not born with silver spoon...
■ MY major concern is a woman who can stay with me weather rich or poor...
■ Her education and beauty competition should never make her to disrespect me.. I am just confused the more.. The nsuka girl is totally unexposed...
Imagine a girl who has never been in shop rite
1. Her background means absolutely nothing to you given that you will not be spending her father's money in your marriage. In the very same token, your background means absolutely nothing to her since what matters is whether or not you yourself are financially stable. So stop considering the meaningless things. What I mentioned was that her very own economic status is what should be of importance to the success of your union with her. . undecided

2. Women, like men, reason their situation in relationship out in pretty much the same way. That love in the brain lasts only about 3-months to 3-years depending, after which reality sets in for most and by the seventh year many have already reached their limit of the foolishness of relationships. So, you need to make sure that you are an individual worth staying with for a woman to stay with you, same way a man will only stay with a woman he considers worth staying with, and I am not just talking about just financially here. undecided

3. If you are looking for a woman to respect you simply on grounds that you have a dick and maybe you make more money and can take her to shoprite, then I suggest you go buy yourself a sex doll, because 83% is it will end in tears for you if you marry a human. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nonexisting: 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
The two are bad markets. Number one is a spoilt brat and as an undergraduate, she is still in her hoe face too and not ready for marriage. A girl that relies on her beauty is mostly into olosho already or have multiple dicks she fucck.
Number two is from poor background and from Enugu state. I know Enugu girls well. Most of them are timid at first but when they get married, they are difficult to crack. They are stubborn and there is this wickedness vibe that is associated with them. Yes, they are mostly faithful partners and you may even marry her a virgin but one in three among them will cause fight in your family when you marry them. They are good at quarreling and in competition with people which I believe is a complex issue on their part and this happens after they tear eye because they will want to belong by all means. My advice is widen your horizon to bring in more old female friends into the consideration.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Chienex24(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..

Just invite Judith whom u knew from secondary school and observe her character/compatibility status. Left to me, there is nothing more worthwhile than childhood friendship or someone u knew a long time ago and vibe with. You should only be concerned whether she is in love with you too and will marry u with time, not duration of years because u are a guy ist of all and happiness in marriage is everything secondly. Put it in God's hands and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
What happened to the women in their 30's who are well established and understand how life is?
Why is it that you men always go for barely adult ladies who are still finding their feet and yet expect so much from them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Akinfemmy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ardar:
What happened to the women in their 30's who are well established and understand how life is?
Why is it that you men always go for barely adult ladies who are still finding their feet and yet expect so much from them.

So a man should go for a woman that her beauty is almost at the fading stage? Nope never.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:

So a man should go for a woman that her beauty is almost at the fading stage? Nope never.

Thanks you have answered him very well..
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chienex24:

Just invite Judith whom u knew from secondary school and observe her character/compatibility status. Left to me, there is nothing more worthwhile than childhood friendship or someone u knew a long time ago and vibe with. You should only be concerned whether she is in love with you too and will marry u with time, not duration of years because u are a guy ist of all and happiness in marriage is everything secondly. Put it in God's hands and thank me later.

Thanks Boss.. I love ur advice

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Brownshoe: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Marry the two, 600k monthly no be small money.

12 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
Akinfemmy:
And this is why 83% of the time you all end up in tears. undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?

Stay with the one you're physically attracted to, cause if you decide to chose the one with good business acumen, you'll cheat on her with the prettier one. No woman wants to be cheated on.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Stay with the one you're physically attracted to, cause if you decide to chose the one with good business acumen, you'll cheat on her with the prettier one. No woman wants to be cheated on.
Wow wow... I love this advice too much....
Infact I don't have any feelings for her but the other girl is like my best friend... We understand each other very well, my only fear is just that I don't know if she can be capable to be humble in future... But we loved each other so much

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
■ Stay with the one you're physically attracted to, cause if you decide to chose the one with good business acumen, you'll cheat on her with the prettier one. No woman wants to be cheated on.
But women do cheat so what makes you think the one he is physically attracted to will not dump his arse when he is no longer able to take her to shoprite? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brownshoe:
Marry the two, 600k monthly no be small money.
So he should marry two capable adults and make them his dependents because he makes 600k a month even though the chances are raised above 83% at that it will end in tears for him? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
But women do cheat so what makes you think the one he is physically attracted to will not dump his arse when he is no longer able to take her to shoprite? undecided

I do believe marriages have a tendency to last longer if the attraction is strong. It might be erroneous on my part.

I think he'd always be able to take her to ShopRite 😂😂🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Wow wow... I love this advice too much....
Infact I don't have any feelings for her but the other girl is like my best friend... We understand each other very well, my only fear is just that I don't know if she can be capable to be humble in future... But we loved each other so much

Just to be sure, which one of them are you attracted to?

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
■ I do believe marriages have a tendency to last longer if the attraction is strong. It might be erroneous on my part.
I think he'd always be able to take her to ShopRite 😂😂🤣🤣
You figure it is OK to ignore the fact that this attraction could be one-sided?, undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You figure it is OK to ignore the fact that this attraction could be one-sided?, undecided

Eh, well. I'm not really here for his own happiness, just the lady's. If he's attracted to her, she'd not need to do much to have a good marriage.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:
Eh, well. I'm not really here for his own happiness, just the lady's. If he's attracted to her, she'd not need to do much to have a good marriage.
How can she have a good marriage married to a man she is probably not attracted to and to have kids for? No amount of money can make a marriage good if both are not equally vested emotionally, psychologically and physically. undecided

I wouldn't even wish such a marriage on my worst enemy. undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Britishcoins(m): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

Just to be sure, which one of them are you attracted to?
Judith the one that I knew from secondary school

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sixfeetbelle: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How can she have a good marriage married to a man she is probably not attracted to and to have kids for? No amount of money can make a marriage good if both are not equally vested emotionally, psychologically and physically. undecided

I wouldn't even wish such a marriage on my worst enemy. undecided

In this part of the world, marriages of these type are commonplace. Op is ready to dive into marriage without considering all else and thus has already narrowed his options. My advice is based on what he presented, nothing more.

Sure, I know marriages should involve emotional and psychological, even spiritual connection, but despite having all that, marriages still fail.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sukkyy2010: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Then stay single, is not by force
I know there'll always be a platonic people like you who never give a fk

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.