Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61403 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Sirchiboy: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Boutique
How much did you use to set it up?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ukaface(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?
wahala no come too much like this??
Kukuma marry two of them
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by edungene7: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Don't marry because of beauty nor because you like her marry because she genuinely reciprocate yr love for her another tip most beautiful women who are into modeling have lots of admirers they can easily be distracted best of luck man

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Innobee99(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
This is pics of Judith though not real name
Her name is Sarah Chukwu. U want to hide identity and u still brought picture into it.

U are a kid in Adult clothing Sir.
Is this not the picture u are covering?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by franchasofficia: 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Let's talk about this after Saturday's election.

If Nigeria elect the wrong President, even if you marry the best woman, brother the marriage may never experience bliss due to insecurity, harsh economy that can affect your business growth and many more things.

We all need to focus on the election first before any other thing.

My advice angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Benblaq(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
Rest in Jesus name😂

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by nick50(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
If u are ugly please go for the beautiful one we have too many guerrillas already but if u are handsome please go for character and business know how..in a long run..wen physical appearance has disappeared wetin matters na money...get sense bro
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Women are what they are and they are all the same under nothing can change that at any 4kn time. Irrespective of who you marry, they are all the same don't be fooled by beauty

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by justdogitto: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by doneback04: 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Horlarjeeday(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

I have no experience with marriage.

My own is comman teach me how to be seeing 600k a month 🥺
I’m with you bro
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by juman(m): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Cross check spiritually. Not from fraudsters o.
That is the best advice.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by bluefilm: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

So you expect some random and unknown persons on nairaland to tell you whom to marry?

My friend, you are not serious at all about getting married.

By the way, who told you that your choice is only limited to Judith and Ifeoma?

That's another faulty mentality you have.

Well, my advice for you is to marry the one with the biggest breasts between the so called Judith and the so called Ifeoma, if you are a boobs man.

Consequently, go for the one with the bigger backside, if you are a nyash man.

You can now thank me for making that difficult decision for you so easy.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by coralz: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Both ladies are not for you. When you meet your wife ,you would know and not be confused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Faposky95: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
It beats me that men, yes, grown up Men tend to ask out their possessions over their purpose in life.....?!
...and so what, pick one who you'll love and cherish...
My biz if she's good with the streets but do not make a befitting housewife...
With little change, y'all want Queen Elizabeth's daughter in exchange....
Even a who' will do for people like you

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by felzokugo(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Dey play...
Jus dey play..
E go soon clear 4 ur eyez.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by hardon1(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Bross relax small. You may be financially ready for marriage, but you are not pyschologically ready . Give yourself some time

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by deepwater(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

The beauty queen Sarah chukwu said she has a man already who is in support of her beauty parade stuff. Are you the man?

If not comot body!!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by seanwilliam(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
This op, no be you get that thread wey you talk say u Dey build 3 bedroom for oyo town close to your place of work ? How come u kon Dey work and live in Enugu ?

Your story is not adding up .
Anyway , go for the one that guarantees you peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by 3phase(m): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Not the option
As a beauty queen, people honor me wherever I go... Sarah Chukwu
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
If you ask me...

Virgin plus Nsukka = Peace of mind.

She come like hustle join.

Even though I am not from Enugu, any day I meet an Nsukka virgin, that's my final bustop o.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by akilo1: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Don't be confused..just marry 2 of them ..2 heads are better than one
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op you need a woman that is understanding and respectful Shikina.
Study the two women, marry the one with the two qualities that i mentioned.
Nurses are cool if you ask me.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by chatinent: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ednut1(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
so she won’t see this You are not wise or mature lol. All these 22 and and 25 years babes. Can you sexually satisfy them
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by emekalovepets: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Next time date four girls as a time and be fucking all any one way carry bella na him u go marry ...woman don't build so keep a lady out of ur business

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by felzokugo(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?
U've answered ur question. What else do u want again wen all u need is.....
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by ashawopikin(m): 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

the first girl sounds like a lot of work, though I don't know them, the second one can keep a home more, I don't think d first one is ready for marriage any time time soon, she's in school, too young, and she go get plenty toasters, she go wan "explore'
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Then stay single, is not by force
That's all, God bless you brother
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Mryacks: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
brightakas:
If it is your desire to settle down or marry, stop being too picky or else no one will date you but you. This message is for those who are too picky with dates, there is always a flaw sha. No one is good for them. He get stomach or she no get nash. No one is never good for them especially abroad based and those with career. If you want to settle down or get married, stop being too picky except If you are planning to remain single like a Catholic Priest or Nun.
No one is perfect for them, he is broke or she is ugly or he is short or she is too black. Kuku manufacture the person who you want

Thank you... cry
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by mapist(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Early 30s and age is no longer on your side? Lol. Smh. Black man and unnecessary pressure.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by GloriousGbola: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.