Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner (61294 Views)

Why Women Are The Most Confused In Nature / I’m Confused In My Relationship / Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by SPiderman23: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2023
phorget:
Hmmmmm!
Woman matter again?!

My hand no dey o.

why come to the romance section if you are tired or dont want to be reading women and men matter?
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Are you in need of a business partner or a wife? What's your business if she's hard-working or is good at business? You had better get your priorities right. You sound very naive and confused. You aren't ready. Ready men don't dabble and aren't confused.

Back to the matter. Look at innate qualities and virtues that are non-negotiable. Virtues such as patience, authenticity, care, cleanliness, commitment, fidelity, integrity etc. These should be your guiding light to choosing right. Who also says you can't have it all? I mean, beauty with the other alluring packages?

I get tired when people come up with the fallacies of beauty fading and all that mumbo jumbo. Even ugly women can be vile coupled with other attitudinal problems. You should be able to look at your woman when she errs tomorrow and not regret double the dose. It's a sin to be ugly and have a bad attitude.

Also miffs me when virginity is used as a hallmark for the definition of a ‘good woman’. I have read the most from you people. After the piece of hymen, what next? By all means, settle with the first lady (Judith). If you will ask me why, I'll say that there's a bond, friendship, compatibility and also attraction from your end which is very sacrosanct. Don't marry who you don't feel ‘jiggy’ for. Disregard this and be doomed. You never mentioned disrespect or other bad vices about her which further cements my reason to pick her. The latter is still playing pretend. My observation about what I read about her. She's good at business, so what? Well, whatever. Suit yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Let me call one of them Judith and the other one IFEOMA.
Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is living with her sister here in the same state I am staying...
She is 25 and years and Judith is 22 years.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

Pls I don't know how to write more..
Which one should I marry?
Pick anyone !!! Women are all the same !!! It's just a matter of time before Dem show you thire UNIFIED CHARACTER grin cheesy grin

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by greggng: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders, I am in confused state of mind right now... I am in my early 30. I am not super rich but I am financially comfortable, at least living in my own apartment and having a business that give me atleast 600k monthly.
I am equally the first son and my parents are late, so I am like the head of the family to my younger ones...
Age is no longer at my side and I have no reason why I am still single.. But there is a problem.
I have plenty female admires.. Even some which was suggested for me through families and friends.. But only 2 of them I will talk abt now

Judith is from from the same local government with me.. I knew her when she was still in secondary school and I was apprentice then... I don't even know what was called love then.. We only greet like brother and sisters because we are in far away north then.
I have relocated to another state and she too is now undergraduate, studying nursing at uni zik Awka. I normally call her because I was in good term with her mother.. She feel in love with me. But my own fear is that I am not sure if she will understand the language of hardship. She was only Dauther and last born, the family is average comfortable.
The only thing she always rely most is her beauty... She is so beautiful no wonder she just won a beauty queen competition, the sun newspaper even carry the news.. But her beauty is not what attracted me..
Last December I visited her parent with just one of my uncle and they welcomed us very well..
Another issue is that she still have abt 4 years to finish her education.. And I don't want to waste more than 2 years ahead.

Now let me talk abt IFEOMA. She is from Nsukka, very far from my local government.
She is NCE holder.. Based on my findings so far she is good in business and came from a poor family too.. She is equally a virgin, I am very sure of it..
She not too beautiful but have showed her love to me... The problem is that I have no feelings for her.. But I love her hard working..
I am planning to invite Judith to spend some weeks with me to understand her characters.

You have already stated that you don't have feelings for the one with.nce ...That one is ruled out cos you can't force yourself to love her. The undergraduate can only be an option if you can wait till.she graduates. But if you can't wait then go find yourself a working class lady that can support your dream ...this is my advice to you
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by zakkxx: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ifoema is ready, avoid any lady that is less than 25 years! Judith don’t know what she want yet because of her age. The prefrontal cortex mature fully at 25 any woman below 25 is disaster! Don’t invite ifoema for weeks to stay with u, once u fornicate with her u will loose your sense of Judgment. Keep your self till your wedding if not what if she get hiv, hpv or stds! Be warn ooo!
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Tribalism123(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
U never sleep with any of them u de select. Wahala opor.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by sharone21(f): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Men's definition of love is fickle.

Both are good choices however, for a man: " Marry the woman YOU LOVE" for tomorrow's sake. Not that tomorrow anything happens and u now look at the other one with disdain.... Marry what pleases your eyes and soul that isn't bad...
Marry who you can do ANYTHING for without much promptings. Beside that first girl and you have known for long

Pray also for God's wisdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Midex88(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2023
Albertone:

I have no experience with marriage.

My own is comman teach me how to be seeing 600k a month 🥺

600k is not enough for you. Don't settle for less. Focus on how to be getting billions every month
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..

Why would you judge someone from distance? How are you sure the virgin lady isn't pretending?

Personal experience: I thought my gf(wife now) wasn't beautiful because we just talked on the phone for years without seeing each other. I don't even know she's a very beautiful lady(her pictures wasn't helping matters) because she wasn't a fashion type due to different businesses she was doing until I invited her and I saw a very beautiful lady, good character, hardworking and God-fearing.

So, I will advise invite the other lady in school and when she comes around pretend you are a bit broke, give her little money to cook, take her to your shop and see things for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by PetieT(m): 12:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Wow, it's amazing how many people help solve this issue
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Fairview1: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2023
Go for Ifeoma. People with that name are known to make good wives. Judith? Majority of those ladies are usually into themselves and hardly keep secrets...Lol.

Modified:

Trust me, I read only the first paragraph of your post when I made my first comment. And going back to read the body of the entire message confirmed and validated my point.

See, my brother....You have a wife in IFEOMA. Expert survey shows that Nsuka babes makes the best of wives with the least divorce rate after Ebonyi Girls.

You served somebody and now you are a man of your own...that shows you have some level of self discipline. You need a lady who can compliment you, keep your house and help you grow your business.

If you were not a businessman and was to be professional white collar job holder, I would have advised you keep to Judith so as to compliment your lifestyle.

What you need is a lady who can keep your home, raise healthy, strong and intelligent kids for you, to carry on your legacy even when you will grow old and weak and gone.

Don't settle for anyone who spends more time on themselves to look good for others than they do on their career to look good for you.

However, have you prayed about it? Have you discussed it with your pastor friends to seek their counsels? Allow God to lead you. Read Proverb 31 twice and watch to see those ladies in the picture per time.

Whoever among the two ladies meets majority of the characters Lemuel's mother advised his son in the book, you should waste no time to pick her. Whoes is more respeftful? Don't forget, what you need is respect and not love. Feelings will come and go.

As for having emotional attachément and all of that, pls ingnore that part. Emotional feelings doesn't last beyond 2 years in marriage. What matters is your committment, which will inspire respect in your partner.

Britishcoins:

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Bryanobi: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2023
God don do am 4u
Britishcoins:

I am AS and both girls are AA. that has always been my first question to them
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by fimzzy1991: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2023
The choice of who to marry is not a physical decision because God Himself instituted marriage. He said it is not good that a man be alone. Anyone can pretend to be what you want and reveal true color later. The best bet is to ask your creator to direct you and trust Him. If you bought a device you are unable to handle yourself them you can check its manual. So is the issue related to our life. Ask the creator of life, He will guide you. Pray and believe in Him
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by abobote: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Hmm,thanks... Exactly what is disturbing me here.. The nsukka girl seem so hard working, each time she visits my shop she is always willing to help.. Though the other girl has never visited and she does not look like someone who can work.. Her major commodity to offer is beauty.. I am not even interested in it..
Then why are you here, go ahead and marry the nsukka since you are not interested in the beauty of the other one
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by joyousever(f): 12:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Mr. Man, stop beating about the bush! You're attracted to beauty and you've already made your choice in Judith, the most beautiful one according to your description! So why are you disturbing us with questions?

Britishcoins:

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by fimzzy1991: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2023
The choice of who to marry is not a physical decision because God Himself instituted marriage. He said it is not good that a man be alone. Anyone can pretend to be what you want and reveal true color later. The best bet is to ask your creator to direct you and trust Him. If you bought a device you are unable to handle yourself them you can check its manual. So is the issue related to our life. Ask the creator of life, He will guide you. Pray and believe in Him, that is of you have accepted Jesus in your heart. Virginity or wducat8does not guarantee a successful marriage
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by lekanlizzy(m): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Don't marry out of pity, marry someone you love and will be ready to tolerate. .. Bross you can follow your heart as well,
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Mrscarter(f): 12:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:
All I need is someone I can build my business with.. Or a woman who has her own vision that I will support... Should I marry hard working woman I don't love or marry a beautiful woman that is not too good in businesses?

If this here what u wrote is what u want then u already have ur answer. Ifeoma. Spend time n get to know her a little first tho. Na marraige serious commitment
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by AmeLonRo(m): 12:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Cool down like a real man and make your decision. You are the man. You are the one who will be inside the marriage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hE0ueMAz0
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Georgejeez: 12:36am On Feb 21, 2023
If you can't choose between them , then marry both .
But if you must make a choice , marry the one with the biggest yansh , e get why .

However 🤠, na that business when fit de fetch you 600k monthly nai be the main thing for me
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Medley02(m): 12:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Bro, for your peace of mind now and in the future, go for the Nsukka girl and you will not regret it.

What you need is an asset and not a liability and it is the only Nsukka girl that can give you that.

She has the potential of even helping you in your business to birth new branch in no time.

Don't focus on the fine face, focus on what you can achieve when two good and hard working heads are together. I wish you all the best.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by AdaAwka1: 12:44am On Feb 21, 2023
SeeItSayIt:
Then stay single, is not by force

Abi oo lol i tire for the man
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by AdaAwka1: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

The virgin girl is truly in love with me... I am the first person she has felt in love with..

For your mind

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by FreeIgboho: 1:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

Buying and selling goods

Too much work. He means EASY AND QUICK way to do it!
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by frozen70(f): 1:09am On Feb 21, 2023
GorillaApp:

I have always watched frozen70 advice. Sincere and very balanced position.
Like she posited, it's character not beauty that makes a good woman. Ask your self, which of them gives you absolute peace of mind? Avoid troublesome, stubborn women

Ask yourself again, which of them gives you maximum respect and listens to you.
Lastly, avoid lazy women.
If you have any elderly aunt, visit her with these ladies. Dem go help you detect something's.
Good luck dude

Chai
You will get credit as a premarriage counselor

You helped me to adviced him more in areas I couldn't mention

Thumbs up for you

1 Like

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Raydave: 1:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Buying and selling goods

Which kind of goods are you practicing if I may ask please
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by cooooooks(m): 1:36am On Feb 21, 2023
For the next 3 months, go out with each of them. Spend real time. Since one is a virgin, avoid sex with either of them to keep things fair.

Spend time in a family format, going out, without (much) money factor. MEET their friends. Spend time gisting with them, the family, siblings, friends, in a RELAXED setting.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by kevinugwu(m): 1:40am On Feb 21, 2023
My opinion:

1. I think you should use the word "Like" for now on any of the ladies while you put the 'Love' on one side first.

2. After then, ask yourself what other qualities which they individually have that are attracted to you.

3. Who do you think will give you support. Every man needs support no matter how rich you are. If you are ready, pls do this immediately and take decision. Who can support your dreams?

4. Pls be careful with beauty. You can be lucky like me who got a beautiful woman with excellent character. However, the beauty will some days fade off leaving only the character. So, pls allocate more mark for character. How is their character?

5. Don't be confused. After looking critically to those points, I am sure you would make the best decision. Go for your heart. Remember you have to be a nice guy. Marriage is not child's play.

6. I so much love marriage because it's a place for Christ. "FORGIVENESS" PATIENT, AND TOLERANCE.

All the best
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by DMCY: 1:59am On Feb 21, 2023
Albertone:

Which goods?

If he tell you make I bend grin grin grin
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by HumbleNdMoist: 2:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Britishcoins:

You sound like someone who has a lot to learn about life and women. May God save you in Nigeria and from the hands of Nigerian women.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by Raydave: 2:10am On Feb 21, 2023
buscojnr:
Young man, don't put ur self under a pressure and also don't limit ur self to the options that put u in a dilemma.

Am a married man and will advice based on experience..

Firstly, never attempt to marry any lady who u don't have feelings for, u may not feel fulfilled or enjoy ur stay with her .

You never talked about the virginity part?

Secondly , waiting for Judith for 4 years is not wise.u may think u can wait for her , spend for her all thru 4 years and later tells u she has got someone else. What will u do? Age not really on ur side and u have what it takes to get a good partner .

My advice for you is not to limit your self to the 2 ladies .

Keep ur search open, don't be too picky. Get someone u feel compatible and contented with .

Warning!!!! , Don't marry someone u are not attracted to.

Wishing u the best in ur journey.
Re: I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner by tompat86(m): 2:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Marry the one with big breast and Nyash(ukwu) grin grin grin
Cant comman kee mysef

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.