Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction (6622 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by famology(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
Asgard13:

Making it clear States Tinubu “ might” win in that axis..
those areas are lump together .. geographically..

Or guess you’ve not travelled wide ..

What’s the difference between niger zamfara kebbi.. and kaduna ..

I know what I mean by what I type ..

Your argument is making you sound more stupid.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by famology(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

Someone pointed out your error and you are here blabbing. How is Niger state in the same geographical location as Zamfara or Katsina, your shortsightedness na follow come

He's not short sighted but plain foolish
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by famology(m): 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urchinpainer:
You must be high on cow shit to say Tinubu has NC as back up base. With Muslim Muslim ticket? What a joke!

U see these states?
Niger, Kogi, kwara, nasarawa will be won by Tinubu. If u like cry blood,u go see am by weekend.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by VERDA: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

I am in North central, the only place Obi can win is FCT and he has PDP to contend with and it's not so sure for him. Forget any other state in the North Central for Obi including Benue and Plateau state, what you failed to put into cognizance is that the indigenous people of those states are also in the ballot with APC ticket running for Senate and HoR on same day as Presidential election

I stoped reading when i got to tinubu has NC as backup, you are truly ignorant of situation on ground if you really think this....many peope are voting individual, i am aware of some PDP guys that will vote APC for governor and LP for presidency, they dont want want to hear muslim/muslim or fulani presidency...

Same way a lot of you are ignorant about situation in the NW, i am amazed when i see some of you assuming Tinubu will win northwest in a landslide or even win it at all...the same northwest i traverse within a week consistently and interact with local...JOKERS, the only names i hear are Atiku and kwankwaso.... Mention Tinubu and they start laughing saying he is too old and should go and rest. You will understand on saturday.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
00FFT00:

Come, how old are you?. Seun ought to start mandating true pictures in profiles, so we do not waste our precious times discussing with children. Listen, no one has ever won the presidency in Nigeria without winning the middle belt (NC) clean and clear. Ok?.

And, no one has ever become Nigeria's president without winning 2 regions plus Middle belt(NC), Now, Peter Obi will clearly win Benue, Plateau, FCT, and do significant damage in Nasarawa. On what basis do you appoint a win to Ahmed Tinubu, or are you high on reinforced oshogbo weed?.

Funny how no person can win a state in the SW, but you are gleefully pontificating on how many states Tinubu will win in the NW, because according to you, governors are working for him. Peter Obi will either win Lagos in a free and fair contest, or come a very close second, and that is the most votes rich state in Nigeria.

I hate to break your heart, but it does indeed look bleak for your candidate. This battle is between 2 former colleagues, and I believe Nigerians will prevail through Obi.

Now let me give you the attention you desperately seeks.

I will add you to number of 'dumbers' I will reference on Sunday.

Let me just ignore your nzogbu nzogbu approach to politics
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by 00FFT00(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

Now let me give you the attention you desperately seeks.

I will add you to number of 'dumbers' I will reference on Sunday.

Let me just ignore your nzogbu nzogbu approach to politics

Shut the f up. Who needs your infantile attention?. All I did was educate your dumb ass, for which you owe me a vote of thanks. But keep it. You'll need it to wipe your tears in a couple of days.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2023
VERDA:

I stoped reading when i got to tinubu has NC as backup, you are truly ignorant of situation on ground if you really think this....many peope are voting individual, i am aware of some PDP guys that will vote APC for governor and LP for presidency, they dont want want to hear muslim/muslim or fulani presidency...

Same way a lot of you are ignorant about situation in the NW, i am amazed when i see some of you assuming Tinubu will win northwest in a landslide or even win it at all...the same northwest i traverse within a week consistently and interact with local...JOKERS, the only names i hear are Atiku and kwankwaso.... Mention Tinubu and they start laughing saying he is too old and should go and rest. You will understand on saturday.

You don't have to lie to make a point, Peter Obi will be disappointed in your type of person that is giving him false hope.

You are scare that Tinubu is going to win NC? That is what it is
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by VERDA: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

You don't have to lie to make a point, Peter Obi will be disappointed in your type of person that is giving him false hope.

You are scare that Tinubu is going to win NC? That is what it is

Lol...you hypocritically picked where i said people will vote Obi in the NC, but ignored where i mentioned Atiku will take the day in the northwest. You guys are just hopeless.

Your arrogance will be deflated in a few days. Jackals.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by infofta(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Peter Obi will sweep SE and SS and get more than 40% from SW same with NC.
Tinubu can't get more than 50% votes from SW. Hoping to get votes from the North is delusional.Mark my words
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff

In 2011, Buhari and CPC has no single Governor,or Senator in NW. PDP had the Governors of Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Sokoto.

Yet Buhari defeated Jonathan in NW. He defeated Jonathan again in NW in 2015.

Party structure has limited influence in the voting pattern of NW. That is why Ganduje needed a rerun and massive rigging to defeat an unknown Kwankwaso stooge in 2019.

Atiku will win Katsina, Jigawa and Sokoto . Tinubu is only sure of winning Zamfara. Kaduna and Kebbi are battlegrounds while Kwankwaso will win Kano.

Atiku is also finish second in any other region that he does not win. He will win at least two states in SS.

Tinubu will finish a distant third in SE & SS. He will win 5 SW states convincingly but Lagos will be a battleground. He is only sure of Kwara and Kogi in NC. Hence his chances of winning is not better than that of Atiku.

If Peter Obi can win the 11 states in SE & SS and Plateau and Benue in NC while also getting good votes in Nassarawa and Southern Kaduna, then he will win if Kwankwaso can reduce the votes of Atiku and Tinubu in NW.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

In 2011, Buhari and CPC has no single Governor,or Senator in NW. PDP had the Governors of Kaduna, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina and Sokoto.

Yet Buhari defeated Jonathan in NW. He defeated Jonathan again in NW in 2015.

Party structure has limited influence in the voting pattern of NW. That is why Ganduje needed a rerun and massive rigging to defeat an unknown Kwankwaso stooge in 2019.

Atiku will win Katsina, Jigawa and Sokoto . Tinubu is only sure of winning Zamfara. Kaduna and Kebbi are battlegrounds while Kwankwaso will win Kano.

Atiku is also finish second in any other region that he does not win. He will win at least two states in SS.

Tinubu will finish a distant third in SE & SS. He will win 5 SW states convincingly but Lagos will be a battleground. He is only sure of Kwara and Kogi in NC. Hence his chances of winning is not better than that of Atiku.

If Peter Obi can win the 11 states in SE & SS and Plateau and Benue in NC while also getting good votes in Nassarawa and Southern Kaduna, then he will win if Kwankwaso can reduce the votes of Atiku and Tinubu in NW.

I see anyone that claim Lagos is a battleground as a comedian, sadly my time is too precious to be engaging comedians.

I come in peace
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

You people are very funny, reputable organizations did polls on the street and online and declared Peter Obi winner more than 3 times, you will now sit down in your house and be doing imaginary calculations to declare your own winner.... Continue because we both know that.....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
polls done by yahoo boys in abraka.When did u start following politics boy?r u not aware that katsina alone votes is more than votes from the entire south east?Who will vote Obi in katsina.?nobody wins presidential elections in Nigeria with edo and delta votes.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

I see anyone that claim Lagos is a battleground as a comedian, sadly my time is too precious to be engaging comedians.

I come in peace

In 2019, many youths and igbos in Lagos did not bother to vote but Buhari/ Osinbajo with the full support of Tinubu struggled to defeat Atiku / Obi in Lagos with less than 100, 000 votes.

Many northerners in Lagos that voted Buhari in 2019 are now with either Atiku or Kwankwaso. The youths are behind Obi. The non-indigenes from SE & SS that constitute more than 40% of Lagos population are behind Obi.

Believe me, without manipulation, it will take a miracle for Tinubu to win Lagos. Even with all the crisis of Lagos PDP, Tinubu has fail to silence the party in Lagos during presidential elections. Tinubu is not popular in Lagos but has been using touts and rigging to keep the state under his control.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Asgard13:
A Yoruba man will sit in his ikire Abi ogbomosho home and be typing out hallucinations

Aside zamfara and maybe Niger

Tinubu won’t see any state in Northwest to win

Counting on Apc governors is like Gej counting on muazu..to win 2015

Wetin we know

4 days to go..

Tinubu must contest!
Must!

Power to the people
North 2023

E to clear
really?so pdp will Kebbi?or u think Nigeria now has 18 states.can u list the states and capital for us again.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:
polls done by yahoo boys in abraka.When did u start following politics boy?r u not aware that katsina alone votes is more than votes from the entire south east?Who will vote Obi in katsina.?nobody wins presidential elections in Nigeria with edo and delta votes.

Jonathan won in 2011 with Edo and Delta votes after lossing Katsina.

Hence Peter Obi can also win with SE and SS votes if Kwankwaso can sabotage Atiku and Tinubu in NW.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 11:33pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:

I am in North central, the only place Obi can win is FCT and he has PDP to contend with and it's not so sure for him. Forget any other state in the North Central for Obi including Benue and Plateau state, what you failed to put into cognizance is that the indigenous people of those states are also in the ballot with APC ticket running for Senate and HoR on same day as Presidential election
I no no again o.in benue for example weda they are thinking suswan will lose his senetorial election.U don’t analyze politics with sentiments and wishes.obidients are telling u what they wish for without realities on ground
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Jonathan won in 2011 with Edo and Delta votes after lossing Katsina.

Hence Peter Obi can also win with SE and SS votes if Kwankwaso can sabotage Atiku and Tinubu in NW.
una don come again.Obi cannot win south south.even his south east wil be battle ground.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goldmaxx:
So who's your presidential candidate?

Tinubu is going to win hands down.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2023
Brendaniel:

Jokes or not.....

Well, Feb 25 is not too far. That is all I can say. Very soon you will wake up to the reality that Peter Obi is not fighting to win but fighting to give a very good impression. His war is not this election but next. He knows he can’t win and won’t win. He needs to build his clout and be a bride for any formidable party interested in winning after this election.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by GeorgWashinton: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff
Your tears will be my tea grin
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
highchief1:

Bloomberg, ANAP and 4 other polls are fake? Like I said you guys are very funny and don't pay attention to details....

So if it was so easy to conduct such polls with such reputable firms and bribe them, why hasn't PDP and APC bribed any reputable firm like bloomberg for theirs or do you think they will not like a reputable firm like bloomberg to poll them victorious?

You guys forget that Atiku and Kwankwaso are also n the race targeting the northern votes too, like I said earlier, you guys don't pay attention to details....

You guys are so funny.... anyway....

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by GeorgWashinton: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
deltaprincess:

Tinubu is going to win hands down.
Saturday will be the beginning of your tears grin
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
deltaprincess:

Well, Feb 25 is not too far. That is all I can say. Very soon you will wake up to the reality that Peter Obi is not fighting to win but fighting to give a very good impression. His war is not this election but next. He knows he can’t win and won’t win. He needs to build his clout and be a bride for any formidable party interested in winning after this election.

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by plaindealer: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
This is the northwest, almost 100% APC....

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, election is just a formality..

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

I will certainly remind you in few days.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 12:45am On Feb 21, 2023
GeorgWashinton:
Saturday will be the beginning of your tears grin

Tears?

I am not in Nigeria for your information.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by YungMillionaire: 1:10am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Making it clear States Tinubu “ might” win in that axis..
those areas are lump together .. geographically..

Or guess you’ve not travelled wide ..

What’s the difference between niger zamfara kebbi.. and kaduna ..

I know what I mean by what I type ..

Niger is not in NW. When you're corrected of your lack of basic geography accept it and thank the person who corrected you. All these 'shalaye' you're doing just shows you're a combination of ignorance and arrogance. Grow up.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by kcnwaigbo: 5:56am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Has pdp ever won zamfara and niger
Niger? The same state PDP governed for 16 years!!! You also forgot the current Governor was elected under the PDP, besides Tinubu is not Buhari
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by kcnwaigbo: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2023
plaindealer:
This is the northwest, almost 100% APC....

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria, election is just a formality..
Lol grin grin
Shebi Governors will force their people to vote their party?.#Shebi PDP will also win Osun going by your logic?

BTW Tambuwal is a PDP Governor
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by esomchidaania7: 6:19am On Feb 21, 2023
You must be high on cow shit to say Tinubu has NC as back up base. With Muslim Muslim ticket? What a joke!You must be high on cow shit to say Tinubu has NC as back up base. With Muslim Muslim ticket? What a joke!...
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by GeorgWashinton: 6:39am On Feb 21, 2023
deltaprincess:

Tears?

I am not in Nigeria for your information.
Then face the politics of the country you are. You didn't know the hardship the likes of BAT have subjected Nigerians to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Niger? The same state PDP governed for 16 years!!! You also forgot the current Governor was elected under the PDP, besides Tinubu is not Buhari

The current gov was elected in 2015 under apc though he defected from pdp. the leaders of pdp are muazu aliyu and zainab kure.muazu and kure are always in abuja,they have never been strong at the grassroot.muazu was a civil servant before obj imposed him.the only strong people person pdp has is kantigi and last he threatened people to vote him to show you that there's a problem....
They were two reruns in Niger where apc supported apga to defeat pdp,that is to show you how strong apc is.dont forget jagaban title is from Niger.if you say atiku will win sokoto or katsina,I'll not argue.buhari won atiku narrowly in sokoto and apc has lost too much strength to pdp in katsina but Niger,no way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims / What Is Your Definition Of Development?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.