Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction (6624 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by hegelian: 7:16am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

You lie.tinubu will win kwara heavily,kogi and Niger narrowly.obi has plateau and benue.nasarawa will divide

even if this your analysis is tru which is not, it is still not a backup for tinubu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2023
hegelian:

even if this your analysis is tru which is not, it is still not a backup for tinubu....

He will win nc.obi can only win plateau and benue narrowly
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by hegelian: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

Tinubu is winning Kwara with 70%+. He's winning Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa, Benue.

Peace!

you are funny bros.. this same kwara im in?? 70% plus?? how he wan take win am.. even incubent gov is not sure of 40% yet... kwara vote will be so balkanizeed en but then tinubu should win but not with a wide margin, mayb 40 to 45% maximum and thats me being extremely pro tinubu
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Jonathan won in 2011 with Edo and Delta votes after lossing Katsina.

Hence Peter Obi can also win with SE and SS votes if Kwankwaso can sabotage Atiku and Tinubu in NW.

I pity your ignorance
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

In 2019, many youths and Igbos in Lagos did not bother to vote but Buhari/ Osinbajo with the full support of Tinubu struggled to defeat Atiku / Obi in Lagos with less than 100, 000 votes.

Many northerners in Lagos that voted for Buhari in 2019 are now with either Atiku or Kwankwaso. The youths are behind Obi. The non-indigenes from SE & SS that constitute more than 40% of Lagos population are behind Obi.

Believe me, without manipulation, it will take a miracle for Tinubu to win Lagos. Even with the crisis of Lagos PDP, Tinubu has failed to silence the party in Lagos during the presidential elections. Tinubu is not popular in Lagos but has been using touts and rigging to keep the state under his control.

This is your wish and it's different from reality.

Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote is intended to determine the actual population of Igbo in Lagos.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of Tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Hopium: 7:57am On Feb 21, 2023
hegelian:

you are funny bros.. this same kwara im in?? 70% plus?? how he wan take win am.. even incubent gov is not sure of 40% yet... kwara vote will be so balkanizeed en but then tinubu should win but not with a wide margin, mayb 40 to 45% maximum and thats me being extremely pro tinubu

ok sir

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by drlateef: 7:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

Bloomberg, ANAP and 4 other polls are fake? Like I said you guys are very funny and don't pay attention to details....

So if it was so easy to conduct such polls with such reputable firms and bribe them, why hasn't PDP and APC bribed any reputable firm like bloomberg for theirs or do you think they will not like a reputable firm like bloomberg to poll them victorious?

You guys are very funny.... anyway....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

You are talking nonsense. We are trained in statistics and research methodology. They are all unreliable polls. They have plenty of flaws. And they do not reflect reality on ground.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff

I dont know for sure of NW, But Atiku will not win NE evenn though its his region.

Atiku will not get up to 25% in Borno and Yobe. He will recieve at least 1 million vote handicap from these 2 states alone and thats being modest. He will lose Gombe Narrowly to APC. Even though he will win Adamawa and Taraba, the margin will be slim, he cant come out with more than 300k-400k vote advantage from there and thats even being too generous to him. That will leave us with Bauchi, Bauchi is too close to call, but whoever wins it will be with a very insignificant margin.

Summary.

Peter Obi to win SE, SS too close to call.
Atiku - will not win any region, 2nd in All the regions.
Tinubu. To win NW, NE, NC and SW.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Troublemaker111: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Yes pdp will will Kebbi... You can quote me after Saturday
highchief1:
really?so pdp will Kebbi?or u think Nigeria now has 18 states.can u list the states and capital for us again.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:14am On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

Tinubu will win the entire NW bar Sokoto. Him and AA go drag that one.

Peace!

Lol. It seems you haven't had the memo about Sokoto.

Atiku wont win a single state in NW
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by ThiefnubuBandit: 8:15am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff

Amala and ewedu analysis
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

You lie.tinubu will win kwara heavily,kogi and Niger narrowly.obi has plateau and benue.nasarawa will divide

Kogi and Niger Narrowly? Lol. De play.

Obi will win niether Benue or Plateau. And Tinubu will clearly win Nassarawa.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
Novarisammy2:

so what you are trying to say is that Benue and plateau state that has always gone PDP way since 1999 will suddenly swing to APC?

clap for urself

APC won Benue in 2015, you dont know history
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

I quite agree with you.

I want pundits to pay attention to Kano's vote in particular from NW.

Kano is a strong political factor in national politics and it seems political opinion is being shaped in that area which spread and determines the outcome of election in the NW.

Tinubu knows this and had worked so much since 2015 to win the heart of Kano politicians.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu gets a clear win in Kano ahead of Kwakwaso, and if that happens, APC will likely clear the entire NW.

One of the noises that would rent the air from our Obidient brothers will be the cry of rigging. They have failed to pay attention to details in politics and have allowed emotion to rule their judgment. They are going to be bitterly hurt by the outcome of the election

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Troublemaker111: 8:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Carry your salary come bet am if na ur father born you sad To stop Atiku in NW will need Kwankwaso to declare for Asiwaju then Atiku strength will be reduced
CapitalCee:

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by kcnwaigbo: 8:20am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

The current gov was elected in 2015 under apc though he defected from pdp. the leaders of pdp are muazu aliyu and zainab kure.muazu and kure are always in abuja,they have never been strong at the grassroot.muazu was a civil servant before obj imposed him.the only strong people person pdp has is kantigi and last he threatened people to vote him to show you that there's a problem....
They were two reruns in Niger where apc supported apga to defeat pdp,that is to show you how strong apc is.dont forget jagaban title is from Niger.if you say atiku will win sokoto or katsina,I'll not argue.buhari won atiku narrowly in sokoto and apc has lost too much strength to pdp in katsina but Niger,no way
There were never strong at the grassroots yet they ruled Niger for 16 years
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Troublemaker111:
Carry your salary come bet am if na ur father born you sad To stop Atiku in NW will need Kwankwaso to declare for Asiwaju then Atiku strength will be reduced

You don't have to bet, this thread will be alive up to Sunday.

I intentionally created it to get the opinions of many poor political analysts on Nairaland so we can put to rest their fallacy after the election
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 8:26am On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
una don come again.Obi cannot win south south.even his south east wil be battle ground.

Even El-Rufai who hates Peter Obi with passion, confessed recently that Obi will likely win SS.

Do you understand Nigeria politics more than El- Rufai?
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mfetenang: 8:29am On Feb 21, 2023
Your analysis was making sense until you said that Obi will be 1st in the South South, seriously what do you take the people of the South South for?
Do you think we're that stupid to vote for an Igbo man?
I don't really understand where all this attachment is coming from but I know that someone will be very disappointed when he sees the results from the South South next weekend.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2023
highchief1:
really?so pdp will Kebbi?or u think Nigeria now has 18 states.can u list the states and capital for us again.

In core northwest.. kebbi jigawa sokoto kastina is going Pdp

Kebbi at worst 50/50 between Pdp and Apc ..

Kaduna state is all Pdp ..elrufai don’t have choice on that.. kaduna north is with Atiku..south is divided between Atiku and Obi..

Zamfara is the only state Apc might win because of sharia .. and Pdp will still mark up to 35% on it

Bookmark this

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 8:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I quite agree with you.

Kano is a strong political factor in national politics and it seems political opinion is being shaped in that area which spread and determines the outcome of election in the NW.

Tinubu knows this and had worked so much since 2015 to win the heart of Kano politicians.

I won't be surprised if Tinubu gets a clear win in Kano ahead of Kwakwaso, and if that happens, APC will likely clear the entire NW.

One of the noises that would rent the air from our Obidient brothers will be the cry of rigging. They have failed to pay attention to details in politics and have allowed emotion to rule their judgment. They are going to be bitterly hurt by the outcome of the election

You sabi dream and hallucinate
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by udede(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
Op we have warned you before, agbado and oshogbo weed do not combine well in your head, you refused to listen.

Stop touching your phone anytime you are high, you won't listen.

Now see your life
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Hopium: 8:38am On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

cheesy I just wan give him supporters small hope.

I know Wamakko don finish assignment for Asiwaju.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I quite agree with you.

My brother, the election is done and dusted. Kwankwaso is more interested in the Kano governorship seat, not the presidency. The Islamic clerics have endorsed Tinubu, Kwankwaso is secretly working for Tinubu. Now the banger is that Buhari's broadcast both in English and Hausa, the northern Buahari supporters will come out en mass to vote Tinubu. Thats why I am tempted to give Bauchi to Tinubu.

In Kano PDP is dead as in dead, even if Kwankwaso is actively contesting. PDP will witness a heavy defeat in Kano. It will be NNPP 1m+, APC 1m+, PDP 300k.
Dont listen to all these dumb Obidients, they no sabi anything
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

There were never strong at the grassroots yet they ruled Niger for 16 years

Was there any reasonable opposition at then? Only anpp CPC tried but just for buhari.atiku cannot win niger
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Hopium:

cheesy I just wan give him supporters small hope.

I know Wamakko don finish assignment for Asiwaju.

Another thing is Buhari has ordered his supporters to cote massively for Tinubu, with a broadcast both in English and in Hausa
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I pity your ignorance

It is a fact that Jonathan won in 2011 after lossing NW to Buhari.

Hence I think you are the ignorant one here.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

In core northwest.. kebbi jigawa sokoto kastina is going Pdp

Kebbi at worst 50/50 between Pdp and Apc ..

Kaduna state is all Pdp ..elrufai don’t have choice on that.. kaduna north is with Atiku..south is divided between Atiku and Obi..

Zamfara is the only state Apc might win because of sharia .. and Pdp will still mark up to 35% on it
No need to book mark it.It’s far from truth
Bookmark this
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by highchief1: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Even El-Rufai who hates Peter Obi with passion, confessed recently that Obi will likely win SS.

Do you understand Nigeria politics more than El- Rufai?
yes I’m a southerner I know my area more than him.Obi can never take away south south from pdp he may take edo not d entire south south.Pdp is surer of SS than any other place in the country.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

My brother, the election is done and dusted. Kwankwaso is more interested in the Kano governorship seat, not the presidency. The Islamic clerics have endorsed Tinubu, Kwankwaso is secretly working for Tinubu. Now the banger is that Buhari's broadcast both in English and Hausa, the northern Buahari supporters will come out en mass to vote Tinubu. Thats why I am tempted to give Bauchi to Tinubu.

In Kano PDP is dead as in dead, even if Kwankwaso is actively contesting. PDP will witness a heavy defeat in Kano. It will be NNPP 1m+, APC 1m+, PDP 300k.
Dont listen to all these dumb Obidients, they no sabi anything

In 2019, Buhari campaigned for Ganduje in Kano. He told his supporters in both English and Hausa to return Ganduje as Governor.

However after Buhari won the State with a landslide, Ganduje required a rerun and massive rigging to narrowly defeat an unknown Kwankwaso stooge.

Ganduje is more popular than Tinubu in NW yet you think that Buhari endorsement that could not make a way for Ganduje will make a way for Tinubu.

When Atiku wins Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto and Kaduna, you will understand that blood is thicker than water in northern politics.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 9:01am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It is a fact that Jonathan won in 2011 after losing NW to Buhari.

Hence I think you are the ignorant one here.

The 2011 election is quite different from the 2023 election. One day in politics is long enough to make a huge difference in the election outcome.

Since last week there has been late minutes alignment, people are boarding Tinubu's ship that is about to sail. Give it to the north, they are dependable when it comes to politics.

How did things change within a week will be a mystery to many after the election despite the infamous naira redesign that was put up to rundown and destroy Tinubu and APC but now turned out to be the saving grace of APC.

Politics is not noise, threat, and braggadocio, you have to pay attention to the dots and knots otherwise you will always be defeated at every electoral contest

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
drlateef:

You are talking nonsense. We are trained in statistics and research methodology. They are all unreliable polls. They have plenty of flaws. And they do not reflect reality on ground.

The way you guys reason, how can you compare current street poll with analysis based on previous records and imaginary expectations?

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fresh Voter Registration Hits 6.6 Million - INEC / Atiku Takes Jonathan-economics To The Clearners ! ! ! / Danjuma Donates N500m To Youth Training Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.