Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction (6627 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by wegevv: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Obidients are not capable of making sense, so I ignore your concoction

Okay genius <3 <3 <3
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 12:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
atiku can't get 40% from the 19 northern states,
You think the northern governors are joking.
Let me give you example, where is mauzu today, did buhari appoit him for betraying gej? No.
The northern governors don't want to lose out if atiku wins,
Everyone in north will benefit from tinubu presidency than atiku presidency,
That is why all northerners are with tinubu

Whao, what a brilliant point. I swear Batist are people that are making the political section of Nairaland have life, if it were left for Obidients they would have run it down with their insults and abuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by surgical: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff
honestly Nigeria will be a very funny country if they reward a failed party like apc with another mandate, it will be such a shame
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
surgical:
honestly Nigeria will be a very funny country if they reward a failed party like apc with another mandate, it will be such a shame

Your opinion

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Which blood? How is atiku's related to those governors? Atiku will be buried in kano,a faction of pdp just went to nnpp..murtala garo his in-law has been put in check by doguwa...do you have any pix of atiku meeting with any apc govs?

Is Atiku related to Tambuwal who betrayed his friend, Wike, that sponsored his campaign in 2018 and stepped down for Atiku.

Atiku will not win Kano but he will get 25% in Kano. However he will win Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Kaduna. Tinubu is only sure of winning Zamfara.

For Ganduje to make Atiku son-in-law the deputy Governorship candidate of APC in Kano shows that he has sympathies for Atiku. That sympathy is generated from the Fulani blood that they share.

Hence while Ganduje will not openly work for Atiku, he will also not support any action that will suppress Atiku's vote.
A lot of dirty works were done in Kano in 2019 to ensure Buhari has a landslide. That will not be the situation with Tinubu.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku is the lightweight politician here.outside pdp,he is weak.

If Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi stands as independent candidates in next Saturday election, Tinubu will finish in last position.

When Buhari was contesting in 2015, other APC contesters were counting on Buhari popularity to win. That is a heavyweight politician.

With Tinubu, the reverse is the case. He is depending on the structures of other APC contesters to win. He cannot win a single state without the assistant of party structure.

That is a lightweight politician for you.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 2:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
atiku can't get 40% from the 19 northern states,
You think the northern governors are joking.
Let me give you example, where is mauzu today, did buhari appoit him for betraying gej? No.
The northern governors don't want to lose out if atiku wins,
Everyone in north will benefit from tinubu presidency than atiku presidency,
That is why all northerners are with tinubu

So you believe that a Tinubu that believes in monarchary system of Government will appoint political independent ex- Governors as his ministers.

The same Tinubu that did not tolerate Ambode for not being absolutely loyal to him. If Tinubu wins,he will create another set of political leaders in the North that will be absolutely loyal to him.

He always wants to be the boss and not a team player. Most northern APC Governors are Buhari loyalists until recently when they shifted to Tinubu. Some like El-Rufai has even abuse Tinubu in public before.

Hence Tinubu will retire the likes of El-Rufai and Ganduje from politics. Some of them will decamp to PDP and Labour if Tinubu wins.

Nevertheless, I believe those northern Governors are not nerve. They are aware that there is nothing for them under a Tinubu presidency.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

So you believe that a Tinubu that believes in monarchary system of Government will appoint political independent ex- Governors as his ministers.

The same Tinubu that did not tolerate Ambode for not being absolutely loyal to him. If Tinubu wins,he will create another set of political leaders in the North that will be absolutely loyal to him.

He always wants to be the boss and not a team player. Most northern APC Governors are Buhari loyalists until recently when they shifted to Tinubu. Some like El-Rufai has even abuse Tinubu in public before.

Hence Tinubu will retire the likes of El-Rufai and Ganduje from politics. Some of them will decamp to PDP and Labour if Tinubu wins.

Nevertheless, I believe those northern Governors are not nerve. They are aware that there is nothing for them under a Tinubu presidency.
we all know tinubu always keep his promise,
That is why wike prefer him to obi,
Atiku and buhari can also testify of that.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 2:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The history of Tinubu didn't portray him as dictatorial. Many of his teammates are still with him today

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
surgical:
we can all see that tinubu and APC governors and NWC are against buhari policies,
If you think apc failed, is buhari cabal that fails,
We all know obi and atiku support buhari bad policies to blame it on tinubu.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I always appreciate when people use the right words and phrases, saying that Tinubu is a lightweight portrays you as uneducated, immature, and grossly ignorant.

Despite your trying to hide your fears I can see it clearly in the way you write as Obi's defeat stared through into your heart.

You have no choice but to accept what you can't change

When Buhari was contesting for president in 2015, other APC contesters at both states and federal were counting on his popularity to win. That is a sample of a political heavyweight.

Buhari popularity dethroned PDP in Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi and other states.

With Tinubu, the reverse is the case. He is depending on other APC contesters at states and federal level to deliver votes for him.

Considering last presidential election, how many states is PDP at risk of lossing because of Tinubu popularity. The answer is only Oyo and Ondo state.

How many states are APC at risk of lossing in the election. They are more than 10.

Atiku won 17 states in last election. In this election, He will gain more votes from APC than he will loss to APC. If the election had been between only Atiku and Tinubu, the victory of Atiku will have been confirmed by now.

Hence how is Tinubu a heavyweight?
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by surgical: 3:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
we can all see that tinubu and APC governors and NWC are against buhari policies,
If you think apc failed, is buhari cabal that fails,
We all know obi and atiku support buhari bad policies to blame it on tinubu.
so out of mirades of bad policies that buhari punished Nigerians with since 2015,it's only this policy to stop vote buying by politicians that the decided to come to the aid of the masses,its like the love of a chicken farmer to the chicken
We know they don't love us their action is self serving
Buhari has with one stroke throw spanner into what took them years to plan ,you think it's a day job to stock pile such money that will go round the country for presidential election it takes years
Reason they are angry and against the policy
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 3:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
surgical:
so out of mirades of bad policies that buhari punished Nigerians with since 2015,it's only this policy to stop vote buying by politicians that the decided to come to the aid of the masses,its like the love of a chicken farmer to the chicken
We know they don't love us their action is self serving
Buhari has with one stroke throw spanner into what took them years to plan ,you think it's a day job to stock pile such money that will go round the country for presidential election it takes years
Reason they are angry and against the policy
which money will obi pay the poling agent?
You think you're wise.
The foolish oyedepo were also crying of naira scarcity on Sunday, and people should vote against tinubu,
But you all believe it will affect tinubu, not knowing is affecting everyone in nigeria.
Anybody that vote against tinubu because of this naira scarcity will go mad in Jesus name
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Many of the Obidients saying NC will determine the outcome of the 2023 presidential election are missing the point.

NC as it stands today has the presence of the 3 major parties making the difference between the winner and the loser to be close, and that won't make much difference except in the area of meeting the constitutional requirement of getting 25% in 24 states.

Though Tinubu will win NC, that won't give him the winning figure. This is where winning NW becomes a prerequisite for winning the presidential election

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

When Buhari was contesting for president in 2015, other APC contesters at both states and federal were counting on his popularity to win. That is a sample of a political heavyweight.

Buhari popularity dethroned PDP in Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi and other states.

With Tinubu, the reverse is the case. He is depending on other APC contesters at states and federal level to deliver votes for him.

Considering last presidential election, how many states is PDP at risk of lossing because of Tinubu popularity. The answer is only Oyo and Ondo state.

How many states are APC at risk of lossing in the election. They are more than 10.

Atiku won 17 states in last election. In this election, He will gain more votes from APC than he will loss to APC. If the election had been between only Atiku and Tinubu, the victory of Atiku will have been confirmed by now.

you're using the same buhari failure to rip-off tinubu easy win,
Can buhari win APC primary ticket without tinubu,
If atiku had contested apc primary with tinubu, you would have known the meaning of heavyweight.
Upon buhari bad luck, tinubu will still trash atiku and obi,
Also remember that that the 17 state won by atiku in 2019 is with obi.
Tinubu will claim two state back from that 17 states,
Tinubu will win at least 21 state,
Atiku will win 8, obi will win 7
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by aninibinladen: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

I dont know for sure of NW, But Atiku will not win NE evenn though its his region.

Atiku will not get up to 25% in Borno and Yobe. He will recieve at least 1 million vote handicap from these 2 states alone and thats being modest. He will lose Gombe Narrowly to APC. Even though he will win Adamawa and Taraba, the margin will be slim, he cant come out with more than 300k-400k vote advantage from there and thats even being too generous to him. That will leave us with Bauchi, Bauchi is too close to call, but whoever wins it will be with a very insignificant margin.

Summary.

Peter Obi to win SE, SS too close to call.
Atiku - will not win any region, 2nd in All the regions.
Tinubu. To win NW, NE, NC and SW.

Know this and know peace.......

NE: Tinubu will win Borno and he will also win Yobe by a slim margin. Atiku will win Bauchi, Taraba and of course Adamawa. Gombe is too close to call but even there, Atiku has the advantage.

NW: Kano might go the way of either Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankwaso but one thing is sure, the margin of win will be very slim. Tinubu will take Zamfara by a very slim margin. Atiku will win Jigawa but with a slim margin due to Kwankwaso's influence in the state and Badaru's support for APC. Atiku will win Sokoto, Katsina and Kebbi. Kaduna is too close to call for either Tinubu or Atiku.

NC: FCT will go to Atiku but Obi will also do well. Plateau and Nasarawa will go to Atiku, Tinubu will win Kogi and Kwara. Niger might go to Tinubu but with a slim margin. Benue is too close to call, Obi will do well in Benue but will not win, it is between Atiku and Tinubu.

In summary:

NE: Atiku (depending on where Gombe goes, they might split the states but Atiku's wins on popular votes)

NW: Atiku

NC: might go to Tinubu or Atiku, the decider will be Benue and the leaders of two of the senatorial zones in Benue seem to be with Atiku.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
you're using the same buhari failure to rip-off tinubu easy win,
Can buhari win APC primary ticket without tinubu,
If atiku had contested apc primary with tinubu, you would have known the meaning of heavyweight.
Upon buhari bad luck, tinubu will still trash atiku and obi,
Also remember that that the 17 state won by atiku in 2019 is with obi.
Tinubu will claim two state back from that 17 states,
Tinubu will win at least 21 state,
Atiku will win 8, obi will win 7

Political heavyweights are not discovered in primary elections. To win a primary election in Nigeria, all you need to do is to buy delegates with dollar notes.

In 2011, Buhari discovered that he cannot March then Kano Governor, Ibrahim Shekarau, at the ANPP primary. Hence he left ANPP and formed CPC.

When it was time for election, Buhari got over 12 million votes in CPC while Shekarau got about 3 million votes in ANPP. Hence even though Buhari could not stand Shekarau at ANPP primary, he proved that he is still a heavyweight while Shekarau is a lightweight.

Tinubu is very intelligent. He knew that the only heavyweight that can defeat an incumbent president in 2015 is Buhari hence he supported him financially.

Coming to 2023, Atiku is at risk of lossing 12 states to Peter Obi but he is only at risk of lossing two states to Tinubu. This means that Peter Obi who is contesting under a structureless party is a stronger politician than Tinubu.

Assuming Peter Obi is the candidate of APC with 21 Governors backing him, Atiku would have concede defeat by now.

For APC to enter the presidential election without being sure of winning is not a fault of Buhari. He is the backbone of APC. It is the fault of Tinubu who has no political value outside SW.

Hence even if Tinubu wins the election due to his party structure, it does not change the fact that he is a lightweight politician.

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by loffyloffy: 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

This is a very reasonable way to look at his (BAT) chances, there are still many unknowns, on paper it looks good, but in
reality, a lot will depend on what the northern governors can deliver for him and how much Damage PO does to Atiku in the south and North central

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 4:16pm On Feb 21, 2023
aninibinladen:

[s][/s]Know this and know peace.......

NE: Tinubu will win Borno and he will also win Yobe by a slim margin. Atiku will win Bauchi, Taraba and of course Adamawa. Gombe is too close to call but even there, Atiku has the advantage.

NW: Kano might go the way of either Tinubu, Atiku or Kwankwaso but one thing is sure, the margin of win will be very slim. Tinubu will take Zamfara by a very slim margin. Atiku will win Jigawa but with a slim margin due to Kwankwaso's influence in the state and Badaru's support for APC. Atiku will win Sokoto, Katsina and Kebbi. Kaduna is too close to call for either Tinubu or Atiku.

NC: FCT will go to Atiku but Obi will also do well. Plateau and Nasarawa will go to Atiku, Tinubu will win Kogi and Kwara. Niger might go to Tinubu but with a slim margin. Benue is too close to call, Obi will do well in Benue but will not win, it is between Atiku and Tinubu.

In summary:

NE: Atiku (depending on where Gombe goes, they might split the states but Atiku's wins on popular votes)

NC: might go to Tinubu or Atiku, the decider will be Benue and the leaders of two of the senatorial zones in Benue seem to be with Atiku.[s][/s]

You dont know politics.

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
[s]
aninibinladen:

Know this and know peace.......

In summary:

NC: might go to Tinubu or Atiku, the decider will be Benue and the leaders of two of the senatorial zones in Benue seem to be with Atiku.

[/s]

You dont know politics.

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Political heavyweights are not discovered in primary elections. To win a primary election in Nigeria, all you need to do is to buy delegates with dollar notes.

In 2011, Buhari discovered that he cannot March then Kano Governor, Ibrahim Shekarau, at the ANPP primary. Hence he left ANPP and formed CPC.

When it was time for election, Buhari got over 12 million votes in CPC while Shekarau got about 3 million votes in ANPP. Hence even though Buhari could not stand Shekarau at ANPP primary, he proved that he is still a heavyweight while Shekarau is a lightweight.

Tinubu is very intelligent. He knew that the only heavyweight that can defeat an incumbent president in 2015 is Buhari hence he supported him financially.

Coming to 2023, Atiku is at risk of lossing 12 states to Peter Obi but he is only at risk of lossing two states to Tinubu. This means that Peter Obi who is contesting under a structureless party is a stronger politician than Tinubu.

Assuming Peter Obi is the candidate of APC with 21 Governors backing him, Atiku would have concede defeat by now.

For APC to enter the presidential election without being sure of winning is not a fault of Buhari. He is the backbone of APC. It is the fault of Tinubu who has no political value outside SW.

Hence even if Tinubu wins the election due to his party structure, it does not change the fact that he is a lightweight politician.
if buhari was heavyweight than tinubu, why didn't buhari grow his party like tinubu build his party,
Atiku can't even built any party, if not wike that substain pdp till now,
Obi could not even built already made party apga,
And you call them heavy
Buhari even said tinubu should be a course to study in university.
Or you think is easy to build political structure,
Only shehu yaradua achieve such feat till tomorrow, as him build pdm.
Tinubu get structure in all states, without buhari
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Coming to 2023, Atiku is at risk of losing 12 states to Peter Obi but he is only at risk of losing two states to Tinubu. This means that Peter Obi who is contesting under a structureless party is a stronger politician than Tinubu.

Assuming Peter Obi is the candidate of APC with 21 Governors backing him, Atiku would have conceded defeat by now.

Do you believe this or you are carried away by online praises?

Peter Obi who doesn't have a political ideology, someone who can't build a party, someone who abandoned the party Great Ojukwu bequeathed to him to nurture and take a triple jump that led him into LP with a socialist ideology when Obi himself is a capitalist.
How does that make Obi stronger than Tinubu?

Just because Igbo are queuing behind him to spite Yoruba doesn't make Obi a political heavyweight.

He is best a cunning opportunist who takes advantage of circumstances and the emotional state of his people to pursue his ambition
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by senatordave1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Is Atiku related to Tambuwal who betrayed his friend, Wike, that sponsored his campaign in 2018 and stepped down for Atiku.

Atiku will not win Kano but he will get 25% in Kano. However he will win Jigawa, Katsina, Sokoto and Kaduna. Tinubu is only sure of winning Zamfara.

For Ganduje to make Atiku son-in-law the deputy Governorship candidate of APC in Kano shows that he has sympathies for Atiku. That sympathy is generated from the Fulani blood that they share.

Hence while Ganduje will not openly work for Atiku, he will also not support any action that will suppress Atiku's vote.
A lot of dirty works were done in Kano in 2019 to ensure Buhari has a landslide. That will not be the situation with Tinubu.

Atiku is only sure of winning sokoto in nw marginally.he has the momentum in jigawa and katsina.he cannot win kad and kano....
If ganduje could do a lot of dirty works for buhari that isn't close to him,wht won't he do more for tinubu that is his ally? That garo is atiku's son in law means nothing,politics is about interest not sentiments.for the fact that ganduje wants to rubbish kwankwaso, he will go the extra mile to deliver for tinubu.even shekarau has given up on atiku.apart from tambuwal who is facing a tough fight from wamakko,no one is fighting for atiku in nw.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by senatordave1(m): 5:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

If Atiku, Tinubu and Peter Obi stands as independent candidates in next Saturday election, Tinubu will finish in last position.

When Buhari was contesting in 2015, other APC contesters were counting on Buhari popularity to win. That is a heavyweight politician.

With Tinubu, the reverse is the case. He is depending on the structures of other APC contesters to win. He cannot win a single state without the assistant of party structure.

That is a lightweight politician for you.

Tinubu has the best structure among them.he has allies and alliances compared to atiku and obi,he will still get the highest votes
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by aninibinladen: 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:
[s][/s]

You dont know politics.

Politics is not about what you want, trust I would have known politics if I had leaned towards a Tinubu but the truth is what it is.

A lot of you Tinubu supporters have no idea the dynamics that influence elections in the North, You think because of a sitting Governor it is Eureka for your candidate. PDP had sitting Governors and structures in the North in 2015 but were swept aside by the Buhari wind. The pattern of Northern voting usually depends on the individual contesting and sentiments of the common Northerner at the time.

Tinubu's northern support is circled around the elite and Governors rather than the common Northerner, this is unlike Buhari in 2015. The common Northerner has not bought into this Tinubu thing, try as his supporters might want to paint a glory picture. He is not even being discussed on northern streets, the discussions are about Atiku and Kwakwanso. If your gamble about Tinubu winning is hinged on northern support, then brace up for a big disappointment by Saturday evening.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
aninibinladen:

Politics is not about what you want, trust I would have known politics if I had leaned towards a Tinubu but the truth is what it is.

A lot of you Tinubu supporters have no idea the dynamics that influence elections in the North, You think because of a sitting Governor it is Eureka for your candidate. PDP had sitting Governors and structures in the North in 2015 but were swept aside by the Buhari wind. The pattern of Northern voting usually depends on the individual contesting and sentiments of the common Northerner at the time.

Tinubu's northern support is circled around the elite and Governors rather than the common Northerner, this is unlike Buhari in 2015. The common Northerner has not bought into this Tinubu thing, try as his supporters might want to paint a glory picture. He is not even being discussed on northern streets, the discussions are about Atiku and Kwakwanso. If your gamble about Tinubu winning is hinged on northern support, then brace up for a big disappointment by Saturday evening.

Tik,tik tok tok,
The time is tickling
Let's wait for the outcome on Saturday
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Tinubu has the best structure among them.he has allies and alliances compared to atiku and obi,he will still get the highest votes

Follow person wet sabi
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
if buhari was heavyweight than tinubu, why didn't buhari grow his party like tinubu build his party,
Atiku can't even built any party, if not wike that substain pdp till now,
Obi could not even built already made party apga,
And you call them heavy
Buhari even said tinubu should be a course to study in university.
Or you think is easy to build political structure,
Only shehu yaradua achieve such feat till tomorrow, as him build pdm.
Tinubu get structure in all states, without buhari

You supporters of Tinubu will not cease to amuse me.

Please what is the name of the political party that Tinubu built?

In 1999, AD won the 6 SW states. However in 2003, tribal bigotry made them to support Obasanjo and in the process they lost five states to PDP.

In 2007, PDP defeated AD which has change to AC in the same five states. Hence when Tinubu and AC leaders discovered that a Yoruba man was the head of court of Appeal, they took advantage of it to get back Ekiti , Ondo and Osun .

With this corruption of the judiciary, Justice Salami was proded and retired while the Appeal court lost the right of final say in guber elections to the Supreme court.

This is how the Almighty Tinubu built AC in SW. You are comparing him to a Buhari that dethroned more than ten PDP Governors in NW/ NE and enabled lightweights like El- Rufai to become Governors.

The PDP that Buhari defeated in 2019 is now divided into three factions, yet Tinubu is not sure of victory.

Assuming Atiku is the candidate of APC with 21 Governors backing him and Tinubu is the candidate of PDP, Atiku will have prepared his inauguration speech by now.

Even Obi will be writing his inauguration speech by now if he has half of the northern structure behind Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 9:35pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Do you believe this or you are carried away by online praises?

Peter Obi who doesn't have a political ideology, someone who can't build a party, someone who abandoned the party Great Ojukwu bequeathed to him to nurture and take a triple jump that led him into LP with a socialist ideology when Obi himself is a capitalist.
How does that make Obi stronger than Tinubu?

Just because Igbo are queuing behind him to spite Yoruba doesn't make Obi a political heavyweight.

He is best a cunning opportunist who takes advantage of circumstances and the emotional state of his people to pursue his ambition

The PDP that Buhari defeated in 2019 is now divided into three factions. The Atiku faction, The Peter Obi faction ( Labour party) and Kwankwaso faction ( NNPP).

With the scattering of the main opposition, the election suppose to be a walk over for the APC. Yet Tinubu is not sure of victory three days to the election.

Assuming Peter Obi is the candidate of APC in this election and Tinubu is the candidate of LP, the election would have been a walk over for APC.

Obi would have easily win 11 southern states for APC and make it easier for APC to win the NC. Hence all he will need is for the APC northern Governors to get 25% for him in their states.

However with Tinubu, he needs the northern APC Governors to win their states for him since he can only win convincingly in 5 southern states.

Hence the candidature of Tinubu has weaken the APC. That is why the fear of Atiku winning the election is tormenting the APC.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

You supporters of Tinubu will not cease to amuse me.

Please what is the name of the political party that Tinubu built?

In 1999, AD won the 6 SW states. However in 2003, tribal bigotry made them to support Obasanjo and in the process they lost five states to PDP.

In 2007, PDP defeated AD which has change to AC in the same five states. Hence when Tinubu and AC leaders discovered that a Yoruba man was the head of court of Appeal, they took advantage of it to get back Ekiti , Ondo and Osun .

With this corruption of the judiciary, Justice Salami was proded and retired while the Appeal court lost the right of final say in guber elections to the Supreme court.

This is how the Almighty Tinubu built AC in SW. You are comparing him to a Buhari that dethroned more than ten PDP Governors in NW/ NE and enabled lightweights like El- Rufai to become Governors.

The PDP that Buhari defeated in 2019 is now divided into three factions, yet Tinubu is not sure of victory.

Assuming Atiku is the candidate of APC with 21 Governors backing him and Tinubu is the candidate of PDP, Atiku will have prepared his inauguration speech by now.

Even Obi will be writing his inauguration speech by now if he has half of the northern structure behind Tinubu.
hahahahaha.
Tinubu has already written his inauguration speech.
This is the most easiest election,
You people are just living in denial,
Upon you blame buhari failure on tinubu to make him lose, the 22 governors plus wike and makinde are with tinubu,
Why pdp has already divided with obi, kwakwanso and G5.
Tinubu can defeat buhari if buhari will contest,
Tinubu that defeat buhari and his cabals.
Everybody talk about tinubu till tomorrow as if he is the president.
The cabals put everyone in suffering just to stop tinubu,
If obi and atiku has this kind of forces working against them, they will quit the race even before the primary.
Nobody can defeat tinubu,
Buhari cabals, atiku and obi combine are too small for tinubu.
Next 4days you will understand what I'm saying
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 10:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
senatordave1:

Atiku is only sure of winning sokoto in nw marginally.he has the momentum in jigawa and katsina.he cannot win kad and kano....
If ganduje could do a lot of dirty works for buhari that isn't close to him,wht won't he do more for tinubu that is his ally? That garo is atiku's son in law means nothing,politics is about interest not sentiments.for the fact that ganduje wants to rubbish kwankwaso, he will go the extra mile to deliver for tinubu.even shekarau has given up on atiku.apart from tambuwal who is facing a tough fight from wamakko,no one is fighting for atiku in nw.

The issue is that you don't understand the dynamics of northern politics. Northerners vote base on tribal and religion sentiments. They also vote base on the personality on the ballot.

Buhari was invincible in NW/ NE because of these three factors. He has no party structure in 2011 yet he got 12 million votes in the north. Party structure only strengthens his popularity in the region.

With Tinubu, he is behind Atiku and Kwankwaso in the three factors that I mentioned. Hence he is solely depending on party structure and Buhari endorsement to win the north.

Atiku will win Jigawa, Sokoto and Katsina convincingly. He got over 600,000 votes in Kaduna against Buhari. If not for Peter Obi popularity in southern Kaduna, he would have had a landslide in Kaduna.

Ganduje is not an ally of Tinubu. His friendship with Tinubu is similar to Tambuwal friendship with Wike. He is following Tinubu around because he knew from the onset that Tinubu will likely get the APC ticket.

If the election goes into a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, I can bet you that Ganduje will deliver Kano to Atiku because Atiku will then be the clear favorite .
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 10:22pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
hahahahaha.
Tinubu has already written his inauguration speech.
This is the most easiest election,
You people are just living in denial,
Upon you blame buhari failure on tinubu to make him lose, the 22 governors plus wike and makinde are with tinubu,
Why pdp has already divided with obi, kwakwanso and G5.
Tinubu can defeat buhari if buhari will contest,
Tinubu that defeat buhari and his cabals.
Everybody talk about tinubu till tomorrow as if he is the president.
The cabals put everyone in suffering just to stop tinubu,
If obi and atiku has this kind of forces working against them, they will quit the race even before the primary.
Nobody can defeat tinubu,
Buhari cabals, atiku and obi combine are too small for tinubu.
Next 4days you will understand what I'm saying

While Atiku and Kwankwaso are mobilizing votes in NW/ NE , Tinubu is counting on APC Governors to mobilize for him.

If Tinubu can defeat Buhari, why then did he beg Buhari to follow him to campaign grounds.

We are suffering today because Tinubu is not sure of his political value. Hence he reserved over #25 billion from his loot in Lagos for vote buying.

Buhari who wants to leave a good legacy like Jonathan has to suddenly change our currency to stop Tinubu from messing up the electoral process.

If Tinubu is sure of victory, why then did he travel to London to lobby Wike to support him. Atiku had the audacity to ignore Wike and his team because he knows his political value across Nigeria. Tinubu who is not sure of his political value has to feed on Atiku's vomits.

Anyway before we begin to take Tinubu serious, he should first deliver a landslide victory for APC in Lagos State. He could not do that in 2015 and 2019 even with his stooge, Osinbajo, on ballot.

Until he acheive that, we will regard him as a lightweight politician that is climbing the back of other politicians to win the presidency.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Broke: NNPC Fails To Remit Monthly Revenue / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par / Ex-Militants Urge Akpabio To Develop Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.