Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction (6625 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 10:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote noauthor=MikeofAfrica post=121115538]

While Atiku and Kwankwaso are mobilizing votes in NW/ NE , Tinubu is counting on APC Governors to mobilize for him.

If Tinubu can defeat Buhari, why then did he beg Buhari to follow him to campaign grounds.

We are suffering today because Tinubu is not sure of his political value. Hence he reserved over #25 billion from his loot in Lagos for vote buying.

Buhari who wants to leave a good legacy like Jonathan has to suddenly change our currency to stop Tinubu from messing up the electoral process.

If Tinubu is sure of victory, why then did he travel to London to lobby Wike to support him. Atiku had the audacity to ignore Wike and his team because he knows his political value across Nigeria. Tinubu who is not sure of his political value has to feed on Atiku's vomits.

Anyway before we begin to take Tinubu serious, he should first deliver a landslide victory for APC in Lagos State. He could not do that in 2015 and 2019 even with his stooge, Osinbajo, on ballot.

Until he acheive that, we will regard him as a lightweight politician that is climbing the back of other politicians to win the presidency. [/quote] you're just confusing yourself.
You said if 21 gov support atiku, by now he will be writing his inauguration speech,
And youre still blaming tinubu for winning 24 govs to his side.
Atiku can't achieve this feat, or you think is easy,
Buhari always lose until he get more govs to him side through tinubu in 2015 including npdp led by ameachi.
This election is the most easiest election even without campaign,
I have be advising tinubu not to disturb himself with campaign,
He is already the president
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The issue is that you don't understand the dynamics of northern politics. Northerners vote base on tribal and religion sentiments. They also vote base on the personality on the ballot.

Buhari was invincible in NW/ NE because of these three factors. He has no party structure in 2011 yet he got 12 million votes in the north. Party structure only strengthens his popularity in the region.

With Tinubu, he is behind Atiku and Kwankwaso in the three factors that I mentioned. Hence he is solely depending on party structure and Buhari endorsement to win the north.

Atiku will win Jigawa, Sokoto and Katsina convincingly. He got over 600,000 votes in Kaduna against Buhari. If not for Peter Obi popularity in southern Kaduna, he would have had a landslide in Kaduna.

Ganduje is not an ally of Tinubu. His friendship with Tinubu is similar to Tambuwal friendship with Wike. He is following Tinubu around because he knew from the onset that Tinubu will likely get the APC ticket.

If the election goes into a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, I can bet you that Ganduje will deliver Kano to Atiku because Atiku will then be the clear favorite .

Pls don't claim rigging when result started dropping o

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The issue is that you don't understand the dynamics of northern politics. Northerners vote base on tribal and religion sentiments. They also vote base on the personality on the ballot.

Buhari was invincible in NW/ NE because of these three factors. He has no party structure in 2011 yet he got 12 million votes in the north. Party structure only strengthens his popularity in the region.

With Tinubu, he is behind Atiku and Kwankwaso in the three factors that I mentioned. Hence he is solely depending on party structure and Buhari endorsement to win the north.

Atiku will win Jigawa, Sokoto and Katsina convincingly. He got over 600,000 votes in Kaduna against Buhari. If not for Peter Obi popularity in southern Kaduna, he would have had a landslide in Kaduna.

Ganduje is not an ally of Tinubu. His friendship with Tinubu is similar to Tambuwal friendship with Wike. He is following Tinubu around because he knew from the onset that Tinubu will likely get the APC ticket.

If the election goes into a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, I can bet you that Ganduje will deliver Kano to Atiku because Atiku will then be the clear favorite .

You don't know what you are saying.

Tinubu relationship with Kano politicians predates 2015. Ganduje was not the only ally of Tinubu in Kano, Tnubu has many of them though the name of Ganduje is prominent being the governor.

Becoming a president is not a year work like Obi is trying to do. It takes lots of work, perseverance and fore sight with pragmatic thinking, you don't understand all these because you lack Nigeria political knowledge.

I won't divulge details of Tinubus long term plan, regarding how he built his political spread beyond SW, being an insider, there are so many things we've learned from his sagacity. That's the story for another day, however I enjoy your passion and commitment to the course you believe in.
Good luck to all of us

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by snapshot: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:
LP
Obi has SE in the kitty and SS as a support base

APC
Tinubu has SW in the bag and NC as backup

PDP
Atiku has NE as a voting strength and ?? as a support base.

Leaving NW as the determinant of the presidential election.

Since NW has the highest voting strength and there's the Kwankwanso factor to reduce the % the other 3 major candidates can take from NW, then the voting % remaining after removing Kwakwaso votes will still be greater than the voting strength of the SE.

Then the winner of NW will be the winner of the election.

Let us now consider the strength of Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku in the NW.

Obi
Obi has no influence at all to muster 15% in the NW so he is out of the game.

Atiku
Atiku's influence in the NW comes from religious and ethnic factors, which would make him perform well in the NW.
However, many factors would equally reduce his performance in that region. Those factors will make him lose to his closest rival Tinubu in that region.

Tinubu
This is the region where APC has 6 governors, the highest number of Senators, and HoR members with structure in every local government.

This is also the region of the incumbent that benefited hugely in infrastructure and human empowerment, this region and its people benefiting from the present government would not allow their source of income close, interest is paramount in politics above religion and tribe, and for this reason, Tinubu will edge Atiku in NW and will become the overall winner.

SECOND POSITION BY REGION

Obi
Nil

Atiku
SW & SS

Tinubu
NE

Final Analysis

Obi
1st SE
1 St SS
2nd Nil

Atiku
1st NE
2nd SS
2nd SW

Tinubu
1st SW
1st NC
2nd NE

(NW)
Whoever wins NW becomes the winner

If Tinubu wins NW,

- he would have a national spread of 25% in 24 states
- he would have the highest votes with a 2 million difference from his runner-up.

If Atiku wins NW, he would have the 24% national spread but won't have the highest votes and the election will go to runoff

Conclusion.

Tinubu will win NW, and there won't be a need for a runoff
Small pikin analysis
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
snapshot:
Small pikin analysis

I want to see your ancestor analysis Chinedu

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Coming online today to see Asgard lamenting and begging Peter Obi to step down so Atiku can win because he believe Tinubu is on the cruise to victory if Obi didn't step down.

To my Obidients, what says thou?

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by senatordave1(m): 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Atiku can only win any northern state narrowly apart from Adamawa.I have conceded sokoto to him ever since but his winning margin will be less than 100k..katsina still looks 50% 50 same as jigawa..just as obi is countering him in kaduna,kwankwaso is making the contest tighter for atiku
While atiku is above tinubu on tribal grounds,tinubu best him on religious grounds.the mm ticket is attractive to most fanatic muslims.they may want power to remain in north but the prospects of mm ticket and tinubu health makes them compromise.atiku is too religiously liberal and his vp is offerlnsive to core north..
Look at the history of the north,they usually flock around or rally around leaders who are conservative,close to the talakawas,simple minded,religiously fanatic and pro sharia.look at Dan fodio,a religious radical,look at shehu yaradua conservative and simple natured and incorrupt.look at maitama sule,ahmadu bello,aminu kano and now buhari.all of them are fulanis from nw.the only one that managed to have cult following outside nw was waziri Ibrahim a kanuri.atiku does not have any of these attributes,he is from Adamawa that is banza bakwai,diluted by Christians.look at kwankwaso with a cult following,highly religious and close to the poor and a fulani prince.isa pantami has a cult following in gombe because of his religious radicalism.el rufai is respected in nw because of his anti Christian stance.look at educated emir lamido is,saraki,dangote etc.they dont command followership because they are too liberal.same applies to atiku.

Ask yourself why atiku who started politics since 1990 doesnt have any following but buhari who started in 2002 has.even kwankwaso self.it is because atiku is not extreme.he is like tofa,he will either win the north narrowly or lose.

Ganduje is an ally to tinubu.his son is married to late ajimobi's daughter so he will protect tinubu afterall you claimed murtala garo atiku in-law will fight for him.gortinuatelt for tinubu,he is surrounded by age long allies,friends and loyalist from wayback.he never abandons his loyalists.on the other hand,atiku is surrounded by fair weather friends who are not loyalists.people like ben obi,dokpesi cannot deliver for him.tambuwal,saraki,omokri etc are there for their personal interests and won't stake their neck for him.so tinubu is less likely to be betrayed than atiku who abandons his loyalists after elections.he only looks for them during elections and believes in the power of money.tinubu will best him
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
senatordave1:

Atiku can only win any northern state narrowly apart from Adamawa.I have conceded sokoto to him ever since but his winning margin will be less than 100k..katsina still looks 50% 50 same as jigawa..just as obi is countering him in kaduna,kwankwaso is making the contest tighter for atiku
While atiku is above tinubu on tribal grounds,tinubu best him on religious grounds.the mm ticket is attractive to most fanatic muslims.they may want power to remain in north but the prospects of mm ticket and tinubu health makes them compromise.atiku is too religiously liberal and his vp is offerlnsive to core north..
Look at the history of the north,they usually flock around or rally around leaders who are conservative,close to the talakawas,simple minded,religiously fanatic and pro sharia.look at Dan fodio,a religious radical,look at shehu yaradua conservative and simple natured and incorrupt.look at maitama sule,ahmadu bello,aminu kano and now buhari.all of them are fulanis from nw.the only one that managed to have cult following outside nw was waziri Ibrahim a kanuri.atiku does not have any of these attributes,he is from Adamawa that is banza bakwai,diluted by Christians.look at kwankwaso with a cult following,highly religious and close to the poor and a fulani prince.isa pantami has a cult following in gombe because of his religious radicalism.el rufai is respected in nw because of his anti Christian stance.look at educated emir lamido is,saraki,dangote etc.they dont command followership because they are too liberal.same applies to atiku.

Ask yourself why atiku who started politics since 1990 doesnt have any following but buhari who started in 2002 has.even kwankwaso self.it is because atiku is not extreme.he is like tofa,he will either win the north narrowly or lose.

Ganduje is an ally to tinubu.his son is married to late ajimobi's daughter so he will protect tinubu afterall you claimed murtala garo atiku in-law will fight for him.gortinuatelt for tinubu,he is surrounded by age long allies,friends and loyalist from wayback.he never abandons his loyalists.on the other hand,atiku is surrounded by fair weather friends who are not loyalists.people like ben obi,dokpesi cannot deliver for him.tambuwal,saraki,omokri etc are there for their personal interests and won't stake their neck for him.so tinubu is less likely to be betrayed than atiku who abandons his loyalists after elections.he only looks for them during elections and believes in the power of money.tinubu will best him

Respect, you sabi politics, looking beyond the ephemeral.

Thump up

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by christistruth01: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

You people are very funny, reputable organizations did polls on the street and online and declared Peter Obi winner more than 3 times, you will now sit down in your house and be doing imaginary calculations to declare your own winner.... Continue because we both know that.....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Biafrans you mean
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
christistruth01:

Biafrans you mean

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,.,.,
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 7:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

IPOB have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR).,.,.,

Settled

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 11:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Ttalk:

Settled

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)....
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)....

While people are putting finishing touches to their campaign you are here shouting IPOB have endorsed Obi, just dey there dey play

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ttalk:

While people are putting finishing touches to their campaign you are here shouting IPOB have endorsed Obi, just dey there dey play

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi,.,(GCFR)
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

What did I tell you?

Underestimate Tinubu at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by deltaprincess(f): 4:25am On Mar 01, 2023
Digriz:
urchin analysis.

Yet he was 100% accurate. Shame on you

1 Like

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Jack500: 4:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Asgard13:
A Yoruba man will sit in his ikire Abi ogbomosho home and be typing out hallucinations

Aside zamfara and maybe Niger

Tinubu won’t see any state in Northwest to win

Counting on Apc governors is like Gej counting on muazu..to win 2015

Wetin we know

4 days to go..

Tinubu must contest!
Must!

Power to the people
North 2023

E too clear

Op your eyes is clear now, useless loser.

E pain am.

Yoruba this, Yoruba that.

A Yoruba man will rule you and your papa. Ntor.

The Yoruba god had also been voted by the northerner. Kill yourself πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜†

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Takes Jonathan-economics To The Clearners ! ! ! / Danjuma Donates N500m To Youth Training Centre / Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.