Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction (6620 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 2023 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome / 2019 Presidential Election - Prediction And Analysis Of Possible Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

In 2019, Buhari campaigned for Ganduje in Kano. He told his supporters in both English and Hausa to return Ganduje as Governor.

However after Buhari won the State with a landslide, Ganduje required a rerun and massive rigging to narrowly defeat an unknown Kwankwaso stooge.

Ganduje is more popular than Tinubu in NW yet you think that Buhari endorsement that could not make a way for Ganduje will make a way for Tinubu.

When Atiku wins Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto and Kaduna, you will understand that blood is thicker than water in northern politics.

Thats was Kwankwaso against Ganduje. Stop talking like a political Neophyte. Even with the Kwankwaso influence, Ganduje still got about 1.2m votes, Buharis votes in Kano was 1.4m so its almost the same thing. The people of Kano outrightly rejected Atiku. With Kwankwaso out of PDP and contesting, that votes you saw in 2019 in governorship for Abba are Kwankwaso votes. Ganduje has his own 1.2m voters even with the whole campaign of calumny against him in 2019, now he is in his second tenure and he performed well, with numerous projects, he will give all that votes to Tinubu.
The race in Kano is between NNPP and APC. And both Parties will get close to or above 1m while Atiku will struggle with about 200-300k, PDP is finished in Kano, whether APC wins Kano or not the main point is that they will beat PDP with a huge margin. If you dont understand this then i cant help you.

I dont know which one of LP or PDP you are, because all of una na the same thing, you guys are united with your hate for Tinubu. Bht let me tell you this incase you dont know. Atiku will not win Kaduna, Sokoto, Katsina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 9:17am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

This is your wish and it's different from reality.

Take this from me, Lagos vote on Saturday is going to be a vote to make a statement.

The vote is intended to determine the actual population of Igbo in Lagos.

The vote will address Igbo/ IPOB religion dichotomy where they termed Yoruba as Yoruba Christian and Yoruba Muslim

The vote will permanently address the issue of Lagos is no man's being propagated by our Igbo brothers

Finally, the vote will address the political lies and character smeared of Tinubu by the same Igbo people that benefited so much more than any other region in the area of political appointment and elective position in Lagos State.

The reality on ground is that Tinubu is a feather weight politician.

The results of 2019 presidential election proved that. While Buhari lockdown the entire NW region with landslide victory, Tinubu and his allies could not manage a landslide victory for APC in any SW state.

Is it the igbos that made APC to loss Oyo and Ondo at last presidential election? Is it the igbos that has made it impossible for Tinubu and his allies to win the last two Osun guber elections?

The only hope that Tinubu has in this election is party structure and rigging. Assuming Tinubu is the candidate of Labour party, he will not win a single state in Nigeria because he is a feather weight.

Hence even if the igbos in Lagos decides not to vote, Tinubu will still not get a landslide in Lagos. Without party structure and rigging, Tinubu will loss his polling unit to Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Brendaniel: 9:18am On Feb 21, 2023
deltaprincess:

I will certainly remind you in few days.

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by CapitalCee(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2023
Mfetenang:
Your analysis was making sense until you said that Obi will be 1st in the South South, seriously what do you take the people of the South South for?
Do you think we're that stupid to vote for an Igbo man?
I don't really understand where all this attachment is coming from but I know that someone will be very disappointed when he sees the results from the South South next weekend.

Lol. Na so garfield1 and senatordave1 just de hammer LP with votes left, right, centre for SS , the thing even shock me. I go just de see figures like 700k, 600k 500k for 1 state for SS, i go just de wonder. Well na Saturday all these nonsense go stop. If Peter Obi see above 1M for SS make I bend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by MikeofAfrica: 9:44am On Feb 21, 2023
CapitalCee:

Thats was Kwankwaso against Ganduje. Stop talking like a political Neophyte. Even with the Kwankwaso influence, Ganduje still got about 1.2m votes, Buharis votes in Kano was 1.4m so its almost the same thing. The people of Kano outrightly rejected Atiku. With Kwankwaso out of PDP and contesting, that votes you saw in 2019 in governorship for Abba are Kwankwaso votes. Ganduje has his own 1.2m voters even with the whole campaign of calumny against him in 2019, now he is in his second tenure and he performed well, with numerous projects, he will give all that votes to Tinubu.
The race in Kano is between NNPP and APC. And both Parties will get close to or above 1m while Atiku will struggle with about 200-300k, PDP is finished in Kano, whether APC wins Kano or not the main point is that they will beat PDP with a huge margin. If you dont understand this then i cant help you.

I dont know which one of LP or PDP you are, because all of una na the same thing, you guys are united with your hate for Tinubu. Bht let me tell you this incase you dont know. Atiku will not win Kaduna, Sokoto, Katsina

Do you know that Atiku has a lot of influence in Kano APC ? He lobbied Ganduje and APC leaders in Kano to have his Son-in-law as the party Governorship candidate. Atiku Son-in-law is presently the deputy Governorship candidate of APC in Kano while Kwankwaso son-in-law is the candidate of NNPP.

Hence what makes you think that Ganduje will give all his votes to Tinubu? The same Ganduje that told Wike openly before the PDP primary that he should not cause problems for Atiku after lossing the primary.

Do you also know that the Governors of Kebbi, Jigawa and Yobe have hold several secret meetings with Atiku on how to ensure he win their states. These are the Governors that you are counting on to deliver millions of votes for Tinubu in their states.

Even Buhari that endorsed Tinubu might vote Atiku on election day.

On Saturday, people like you will understand that blood is thicker than water in northern politics.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 9:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

In core northwest.. kebbi jigawa sokoto kastina is going Pdp

Kebbi at worst 50/50 between Pdp and Apc ..

Kaduna state is all Pdp ..elrufai don’t have choice on that.. kaduna north is with Atiku..south is divided between Atiku and Obi..

Zamfara is the only state Apc might win because of sharia .. and Pdp will still mark up to 35% on it

Bookmark this

Kebbi and kad is apc
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 9:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Troublemaker111:
Yes pdp will will Kebbi... You can quote me after Saturday

Apc owns kebbi
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 9:58am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Do you know that Atiku has a lot of influence in Kano APC ? He lobbied Ganduje and APC leaders in Kano to have his Son-in-law as the party Governorship candidate. Atiku Son-in-law is presently the deputy Governorship candidate of APC in Kano while Kwankwaso son-in-law is the candidate of NNPP.

Hence what makes you think that Ganduje will give all his votes to Tinubu? The same Ganduje that told Wike openly before the PDP primary that he should not cause problems for Atiku after lossing the primary.

Do you also know that the Governors of Kebbi, Jigawa and Yobe have hold several secret meetings with Atiku on how to ensure he win their states. These are the Governors that you are counting on to deliver millions of votes for Tinubu in their states.

On Saturday, people like you will understand that blood is thicker than water in northern politics.

Which blood? How is atiku's related to those governors? Atiku will be buried in kano,a faction of pdp just went to nnpp..murtala garo his in-law has been put in check by doguwa...do you have any pix of atiku meeting with any apc govs?
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Kebbi and kad is apc

Is a 50/50 kebbi

Aside votes buying .. Apc won’t see a 100k votes Walahi

Kd north is a predominantly Muslim enclave and majority are for Atiku.. Zaria is no no for Apc

Kd south is locked down for Obi and Atiku

Places like kafachan kataf chikun are 90% Obi Atiku get the rest

Go to the state and verify no be permutating
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 10:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Is a 50/50 kebbi

Aside votes buying .. Apc won’t see a 100k votes Walahi

Kd north is a predominantly Muslim enclave and majority are for Atiku.. Zaria is no no for Apc

Kd south is locked down for Obi and Atiku

Places like kafachan kataf chikun are 90% Obi Atiku get the rest

Go to the state and verify no be permutating

Kaduna south is going with obi.kaduna central is dominated by senator uba of apc.Zaria is an apc enclave,they hate pdp.kaduna north is between apc and nnpp.PDP is not in contention in kad...
Kebbi is 60% 40%,apc dominates the state
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Kaduna south is going with obi.kaduna central is dominated by senator uba of apc.Zaria is an apc enclave,they hate pdp.kaduna north is between apc and nnpp.PDP is not in contention in kad...
Kebbi is 60% 40%,apc dominates the state

Zaria is Pdp., Pdp won the last local government election last year

Kd central is Pdp.. na my state I Dey tell.. elrufia will have to buy votes with his billions

Uba might win the governorship elections because of the love we have for him

But you see asiwaju winning kd .. is a very tall order..

Do you really understand the hunger in north?

Do you really understand how disappointed they’re with Buhari .. even with all integrity? And trust?

Now you talking about a criminal druggie Tinubu

Do you know how people see that guy?

These are factors that sell candinate

Atiku is seen as someone that can change the economic fortunes of Nigeria

That’s just it ..

I’m in Kebbi .. as we type .. my business is here and will be back to Abuja to vote..

60/40 is close .. but am giving in50/50.. this state and zamfara is where Asiwaju will get his votes .. but the shettima kanuri factor will playout
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Zaria is Pdp., Pdp won the last local government election last year

Kd central is Pdp.. na my state I Dey tell.. elrufia will have to buy votes with his billions

Uba might win the governorship elections because of the love we have for him

But you see asiwaju winning kd .. is a very tall order..

Do you really understand the hunger in north?

Do you really understand how disappointed they’re with Buhari .. even with all integrity? And trust?

Now you talking about a criminal druggie Tinubu

Do you know how people see that guy?

These are factors that sell candinate

Atiku is seen as someone that can change the economic fortunes of Nigeria

That’s just it ..

I’m in Kebbi .. as we type .. my business is here and will be back to Abuja to vote..

60/40 is close .. but am giving in50/50.. this state and zamfara is where Asiwaju will get his votes .. but the shettima kanuri factor will playout

Zaria is not pdp.apc won Zaria in the last lg polls.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Zaria is not pdp.apc won Zaria in the last lg polls.

Upload the result

You’re right.. my bad..
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

The results of 2019 presidential election proved that. While Buhari lockdown the entire NW region with landslide victory, Tinubu and his allies could not manage a landslide victory for APC in any SW state.

Is it the igbos that made APC to loss Oyo and Ondo at last presidential election? Is it the igbos that has made it impossible for Tinubu and his allies to win the last two Osun guber elections?

The only hope that Tinubu has in this election is party structure and rigging. Assuming Tinubu is the candidate of Labour party, he will not win a single state in Nigeria because he is a feather weight.

Hence even if the igbos in Lagos decides not to vote, Tinubu will still not get a landslide in Lagos. Without party structure and rigging, Tinubu will lose his polling unit to Peter Obi.

I always appreciate when people use the right words and phrases, saying that Tinubu is a lightweight portrays you as uneducated, immature, and grossly ignorant.

Despite your trying to hide your fears I can see it clearly in the way you write as Obi's defeat stared through into your heart.

You have no choice but to accept what you can't change
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 10:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Doesn’t mean Apc will win kd..

It means apc is far stronger than pdp in kad.pdp only won 2 LGAs. Even atiku knows he isn't strong in kad,kano,zamfara
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Hence even if the igbos in Lagos decides not to vote, Tinubu will still not get a landslide in Lagos. Without party structure and rigging, Tinubu will loss his polling unit to Peter Obi.

Atiku is the lightweight politician here.outside pdp,he is weak.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 10:51am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Upload the result

You’re right.. my bad..

Too many mistakes in one thread, Asgard go and relax your brain, your subconscious mind is already in panic mode. Las las, you go dey alright
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:57am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

It means apc is far stronger than pdp in kad.pdp only won 2 LGAs. Even atiku knows he isn't strong in kad,kano,zamfara

Elrufia is a draconian imp that has use hunger to divide KD..
my in-law is women leader for Yelwa .. and I know what am saying ..

Free and fair .. Pdp will win with over a million votes ..
PDP won 9 while Apc won 14..even with Apc in government

Go check your facts again
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

Too many mistakes in one thread, Asgard go and relax your brain, your subconscious mind is already in panic mode. Las las, you go dey alright

Oga wetin I Dey try tell you las las be say Tinubu no go be president of Nigeria .. even in his next life

3 days to go .. and 4 days to inec confirmation
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by wegevv: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

Stone cold facts. Garfield1 will not like this lol
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by garfield1: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:

Elrufia is a draconian imp that has use hunger to divide KD..
my in-law is women leader for Yelwa .. and I know what am saying ..

Free and fair .. Pdp will win with over a million votes ..
PDP won 9 while Apc won 14..even with Apc in government

Go check your facts again

Oga,atiku is losing this.most of his votes will go to obi.apc dominates the north,they dont like atiku
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,atiku is losing this.most of his votes will go to obi.apc dominates the north,they dont like atiku

You have never been to the north.. your statement says so..

You info is from media .. no need runing fingers with you.

Fro
Saying Pdp won 2 local in kd .. to Apc dominates the north..

Haba!

You go wake

Enjoy
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by wegevv: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Ttalk:

I always appreciate when people use the right words and phrases, saying that Tinubu is a lightweight portrays you as uneducated, immature, and grossly ignorant.

Despite your trying to hide your fears I can see it clearly in the way you write as Obi's defeat stared through into your heart.

You have no choice but to accept what you can't change

Stop wailing like a 5 month old parrot and respond to the facts that he wrote lol

PS: your opening post is easily the dumbest thing I've read on nairaland. And we all post dumb things here everyday so that must have taking some real skill to achieve. You should be proud of yourself lol
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by wegevv: 11:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Mfetenang:
Your analysis was making sense until you said that Obi will be 1st in the South South, seriously what do you take the people of the South South for?
Do you think we're that stupid to vote for an Igbo man?
I don't really understand where all this attachment is coming from but I know that someone will be very disappointed when he sees the results from the South South next weekend.

The SS people will vote for the best candidate like they have always done.

Of course there will always be one or two sadistic individuals that will vote for the party that has given us the worst federal government in the history of our great country to give them their 5% there but they are insignificant lol

Vote Obi, or literally anyone else but APC <3
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2023
Asgard13:
A Yoruba man will sit in his ikire Abi ogbomosho home and be typing out hallucinations

Aside zamfara and maybe Niger

Tinubu won’t see any state in Northwest to win

Counting on Apc governors is like Gej counting on muazu..to win 2015

Wetin we know

4 days to go..

Tinubu must contest!
Must!

Power to the people
North 2023

E too clear
is easy for tinubu to get 40% in 19 northern state than atiku getting 25% from 17 southern states.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Asgard13: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2023
Mylove55:
is easy for tinubu to get 40% in 19 northern state than atiku getting 25% from 17 southern states.

k
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Mylove55(f): 11:39am On Feb 21, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

atiku can't get 40% from the 19 northern states,
You think the northern governors are joking.
Let me give you example, where is mauzu today, did buhari appoit him for betraying gej? No.
The northern governors don't want to lose out if atiku wins,
Everyone in north will benefit from tinubu presidency than atiku presidency,
That is why all northerners are with tinubu
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by PROPEACE: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
You must be high on cow shit to say Tinubu has NC as back up base. With Muslim Muslim ticket? What a joke!
Don't mind the goat thinking Tilumbu will win plateau and benue states.
Re: My Candid And Final 2023 Presidential Election Prediction by Ttalk: 12:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

Stop wailing like a 5 month old parrot and respond to the facts that he wrote lol

PS: your opening post is easily the dumbest thing I've read on nairaland. And we all post dumb things here everyday so that must have taking some real skill to achieve. You should be proud of yourself lol

Obidients are not capable of making sense, so I ignore your concoction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Celebrate Whenever A Leader Dies ? / See What Was Spotted Inside OAU today (photo) / Nigeria Set To Become Cement-exporting Nation — Dangote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.