Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (22739 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
I have never taken Kalu seriously since I saw him kneeling down begging for mercy after being indicted for corruption!

How massively corrupt people now have political opinions affecting millions of honest hardworking Nigerians is beyond me.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
sad
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by aziaka111(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
mad man
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by AquaPetals(f): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Listen and listen good, Thief Dr Orji Kalu...

If you think supporting the APC to the detriment of Abians would give you the presidential slot by 2027, better think again!
You have neither the morality nor integrity to make this gut-wrenching, cringe-worthy cacophony of words your just blurted out!

When you contested for the presidency under the aegis of PPA in 2007, what was on your mind then? Nigerians were ready for an ibo presidency then, right?

Please do not provoke Abians!

4 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is the reason we won't be voting this idiot whenever he should contest for presidency. Imagine the guts and insult.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by potent5(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shameless man
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Buksaylor: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by chigoizie7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Because you all are greedy politicians.

You single handedly messed Abia state up.

You all are angry that even igbos won’t vote corrupt people like your types. Peter obi is not your everyday politician. Get used to it.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Igbos no sabi politics tey tey na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
YOUR NOT SURE OR YOU EXPECT IT TO BE YOU, WHICH ONE IS IT?

THE WAY SOME OF MY PEOPLE TAKE CARRY BIG HEAD AND SELFISH, WILL EVEN SURPRISE SATAN.

INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THE MAN THAT GOD HAVE BROUGHT OUT, THEY WANT TO SABOTAGE IT, FOR AN UNREALISTIC DREAM IN ANOTHER 8 YEARS OF BECOMING THE IGBO PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA EXTRACTION.

TOOO MUCH MONEY IS MAKING THEM FEEL IMMORTAL, LIKE TINUBU. NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF SHAKING PENSIONERS COMING TO CONTEST PRESIDENT.

THESE ARE ORJI UZOR KALU, SOLUDO, WIKE, UZODINMA, OKOROCHA, AMAECHI AND DAVE UMAHI.

I SAY TO THEM, A BIRD AT HAND IS BETTER THAN TWO IN THE FOREST. IF THE PREFERABLE IS UNAVAILABLE, THE AVAILABLE, BECOMES THE PREFERABLE.

GOD GIVES POWER TO A SELECT FEW EVEN BEFORE THEIR BIRTH.(DESTINY).

EVERYBODY CANNOT AND WONT BE PRESIDENT, SO BE GRATEFUL AND CONTENT, FOR THAT YOU ATTAINED ALREADY.

IF IGBOS ARE NOT READY, NIGERIANS HAVE ALREADY MADE THEIR CHOICE TO PITCH THEIR TENT WITH OBI. cc cococandy
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Goke7: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:
This guy is playing with his senate seat.

If Una like deny him the opportunity to become senate president like Una do for ngige

That’s you people’s problem
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by JudasNaKarrot: 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
I am not Igbo by tribe but I live amongst them in the South East. There is something peculiar about the Igbos, they are their own enemies. He competes with himself, cause himself pains and affliction just to out do himself to the detriment of his very self.
He has this attitude of "If I don't get it, nobody gets it"

He is the gateway used by his own enemies to get to him, and can sell his own for self enrichment.

He prides himself as a self made, yet he is a total failure in the committe of other tribes who see him as nothing but a foolish betrayal.

This is the life of a typical Igbo man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by FatherOfJesus: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Foolish Man
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by youngzeal1: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Selfish bastard
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ddray29: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.
Pig are you from Anambra? The one Bat(ugly thing) has done in past 24years not enough for you and your generation?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by youngzeal1: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Selfish fool
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Latakia(f): 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
The following heroes laid a powerful curse on the Igbo tribe that they will never get Biafra and none of their children will ever become a president in Nigeria.
Akintola, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and Ekotie Eboh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Gozac: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Orji is very right, Nigerians are not ready for it, it's only SE and SS youths that are rooting for Obi. Nigeria no send Igbo people. It will be reflected in the results of Saturday election

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sammirano: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin So Obidogs actually think obi will win this election grin grin these people are the most deluded ever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Solocoin: 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
If you look very well from all the people in Igboland that has been opposing Obi presidential ambition, they all want to be president and they want it in such a way that the Northern Politicians maybe from the ruling party to give them the tickets without struggling with anyone. But among all of them put together they can't get the kind of acceptance Obi is getting. Na only me na only me suppose be is their only problem.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
What a stupid man!

I'm sure Nigeria would be ready for an Igbo President only when his name rhymes with Orji Uzor Kalu.

Obi will do his 8 years by God's grace, and this kleptomaniacal ex-convict will never smell that position!

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Digitron: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Goke7:

If Una like deny him the opportunity to become senate president like Una do for ngige

That’s you people’s problem

We don't want a thief as a senate president

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Ambitious21: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

Na why u dey vote clueless people as governor

Tell me development in Enugu and Abia...

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Levels1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

Taaa.

Lies kill you dier.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
"The lawmaker expressed confidence that APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu will win in Abia State and in the zone."

hmmmm, when real politicians like this talk, just listen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Which judge let this criminal out of kirikiri?

A thief that should.have served at least 10 years in jail is telling us to vote a fellow criminal.

Nigerians if una vote Tinubu or Atiku then you are not victims but accomplices.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by PHIPEX(m): 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
This one is pained because Obi who is an ex-gov like him is getting all the accolade while EFCC is waiting to pick him (Kalu) up at any moment.

@Kalu, if Tinubu helped you escape jail term go and appreciate him but don't use the destinies of over 200million people to do that.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by azpekuliar: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
If you could not do it, that does not mean Obi cannot do it.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.

You can the same way you entrusted Buhari with your life. Simple.
As assistant God please do your worst on Saturday against Obi or thunder will fire you.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Royalty83(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
How else do you define an efulefu ?.,..an elderly but rejected fifth columnist.

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Igbo youth need to locate his house and burn it down for demoralizing us from other region supporting Peter Obi. This traitor and theifery want the status quo to remain so that he wi keep milking Abia state dry.

All this polithiefcial fighting Peter Obi back to back are doing so because they know all their oil bloc will be taken away from Obi a no nonsense man.

Ohaneze Ndi Igbo should sanction Orji Kalu for making such comment against one of their industrious son Peter Obi.

Wicked people everywhere
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Efulefu 1 of Northern Oligarchy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari / El-Rufai Insists On Downsizing Workforce / My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.