Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (22740 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
We are voting right. Not region or tribalism
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Thankbig: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu is stomach infrastructure , know will mind him
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by tonyashburton: 12:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ori re lo gbale iwo onibuburu yi.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ejimatic: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/22/im-not-sure-nigerians-are-ready-for-president-of-igbo-extraction-kalu/
Only Igbo adults will know that Igbo presidency is a mirage now but possible later!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by JOemmy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mumu man afenefere, pandef and middle belt forum have all publicly come out to endorse obi which other endorsements in nigeria is this corrupt fool still looking for? Must all the 5 regions endorse a presidential candidate before he can win?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mindlog: 12:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Royalty83:
Ibos need to come to mainstream politics and stop all these nonsense on Twitter and Nairaland.. You can't curse people and expect them to support you. It doesn't work that way. Until they get they can't it right, they will only hope to rule this great nation till 2075.. Forget these Obidients jamboree

What is mainstream politics, in your context?

Has the killings by the Fulani herdsmen over the decades affected a Fulani from being the President of Nigeria?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Phoen1X: 12:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Royalty83:

Peter Obi sacked Non Anambra Indegene from Anambra State Civil Service , retrenching workers from Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi

When asked to speak on the policy, he stated it clearly that Federal Allocations were low and Anambra State money was solely for Anambra State indegenes

Ironically the same man that said Anambra State allocation were low, deposited over 75 billion naira in Access/Diamond Fidelity bank making 20% intrest for the banks he had share

Jagaban
Right now go to Alausa Secetariat, Igbo men and women who got recruited under Bola Ahmed Tinubu are now Senior Level Officers, Directors and Permanent Secretary.... Not a single Yoruba man works with Anambra Civil Service
The world's biggest companies are currently retrenching workers,...it has more to do with economc stractegy than ethnic politics.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Sammy5413(m): 12:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
A common thief
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sukar886: 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Big fool , I pray u lose this Senate election
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oga keep quiet n sidon
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sukar886: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gozac:

Orji Kalu nailed it, I love Orji for being blunt when he talks. APC and PDP is supposed to give Igbos tickets yet they denied them and Obi had to leave PDP.
Nigerians are not yet ready for a president of Igbo extraction
Two mad men spotted
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by leokid866: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
ejimatic:
Only Igbo adults will know that Igbo presidency is a mirage now but possible later!
truth be told an igbo presidency can never come true until the call for Biafra completely dies, and with the way cownu and Simon epa carry the matter for head and passing it on to the next generation, omo just forget it 100 years from now igbo presidency will continue to be a dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sukar886: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hopium:
Top SE politicians self no dey support Pandora. No SE governor dey him corner. Even his state governors - past and present - no dey support am. Is this man that bad? Pandora will win SE but I'm starting to doubt he will win with landslide like people are projecting.

They will attack the man by doing the exact thing he said won't favor an igbo presidency. cheesy

Anyways, in other news: Kanu said "I don’t even believe the governor of Benue State, possibly, he just wants to use that (endorsement) to win an election"

The Benue votes is not bagging again cheesy cheesy

Go n drink snipper n die
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Thegoodone13(m): 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yoruba are supporting Obi and middle Belt are supporting Obi but his own people are disown him out of envying. No Igbo presidential candidate has popular like Obi . Obi all the way
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Probz(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

It’s Igbo, not Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nice2023(m): 12:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.

Since that 8 years,what have u achieved in ur life?

Especially the one u entrusted to Buhari?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by onuman: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu, if you are in the position of Peter Obi in the Labour Party of today, more than 50% of eligible Igbo voters would not bother to register for election, more than 99% of the Igbos who registered will be queuing behind Bola Tinubu or Atiku Abubakar today.
So your boast that you contested presidential election in the past is bunkum. That time, if Igbos had their way, they would prefer Orji Uzor Kalu in Kirikiri maximum security prison.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by grammarian247(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

Collect 🤝, you know how e de sup...we no de look face.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Ajilityy: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
How else do you define an efulefu ?.,..an elderly but rejected fifth columnist.
I think you are the fool here , the man is telling you the practical truth.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
The man na bastard,he needs to be punished .
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thegoodone13:
Yoruba are supporting Obi and middle Belt are supporting Obi but his own people are disown him out of envying. No Igbo presidential candidate has popular like Obi . Obi all the way

THE ENVY NO BE SMALL FROM HIS FELLOW IGBO POLITICIANS.

THEY CANNOT DO LIKE OBI, YET THEY JEALOUS HIM.

A MAN THAT WINS ELECTION WITHOUT STRUCTURE AGAINST RULING PARTY POPULAR CANDIDATES.

HE DID IT IN ANAMBRA AGAINST PDP SITTING GOV(SOLUDO) AND PRESIDENT(OBJ) AND ABOUT TO REPEAT IT IN NIGERIA AGAINST APC POPULAR CANDIDATE(TINUBU) AND SITTING PRESIDENT(BUHARI).

THAT IS THE POWER OF DESTINY. (GOD CHOSEN)
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by slowice(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
The looters are not happy with obi...he took their supposed shine and gave to Nigerians youths for free. They are really pissed and unsure of what his presidency holds for them.

They know that trouble is looming as their will be no Abuja money to share
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by superemmy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2023
Orji Uzor Kalu is not supposed to be walking around.
He is supposed to be arrested for the damages he has perpetrated on the people living in abject poverty by the end result of his corrupt legacy in Abia state angry angry angry angry
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by MrTed(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
10 reasons why you should campaign and vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti-Ahmed of the LP party, in relation to Nigeria:

1. They have proposed policies to improve Nigeria's economy and reduce poverty.
2. They have plans to improve access to health care and education in Nigeria.
3. They have pledged to increase the safety of citizens by investing in security forces and tackling corruption.
4. They have proposed initiatives to reduce unemployment and create more jobs in Nigeria.
5. They have committed to protecting the environment and investing in renewable energy sources.
6. They have promised to tackle inequality and provide equal opportunities for all citizens of Nigeria.
7. They have proposed laws to increase transparency and accountability in government.
8. They have pledged to reduce government spending and taxation, which would leave more money in the pockets of citizens.
9. They have proposed policies to tackle Nigeria's energy crisis and reduce electricity costs.
10. They have a vision to create a more inclusive society, with equal rights and opportunities for everyone.

25th of February, 2023 is Here.
Vote Rightly, Vote Wisely

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Thankbig: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu is a stomach inferstructure , No body wil mind him
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by grammarian247(m): 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

You will be roundly disgraced if not already
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Deefirm: 12:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Decent09(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Triangles1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
kayusely70:
Nothing but the bitter truth!

Real bitter truth, the Igbos are politically emotional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by leokid866: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
hammerT:

THE ENVY NO BE SMALL FROM HIS FELLOW IGBO POLITICIANS.

THEY CANNOT DO LIKE OBI, YET THEY JEALOUS HIM.

A MAN THAT WINS ELECTION WITHOUT STRUCTURE AGAINST RULING PARTY POPULAR CANDIDATES.

HE DID IT IN ANAMBRA AND ABOUT TO REPEAT IT IN NIGERIA.

THAT IS THE POWER OF DESTINY. (GOD CHOSEN)
this is why you people don't go far in politics, someone will be telling you the truth instead of listening you call it envy......okay.....well done sir.....only you superstar.....🫡
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ejimatic: 12:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
truth be told an igbo presidency can never come true until the call for Biafra completely dies, and with the way cownu and Simon epa carry the matter for head and passing it on to the next generation, omo just forget it 100 years from now igbo presidency will continue to be a dream.
No Hausa man will hand over to an Igbo president and come back home in the North. Sentiments and tribe apart, Hausas still feel more safe in the hand of Yorubas than the IGBOS. As I always say only adults who know our history from 1966 will understand that Igbo presidency is not feasible now. In from our understanding of the North since 1966 I pray that the region will not betray Tinubu and Yoruba on Saturday.Ay any rate for now The SW is much closer to the presidency now that the. SE.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
[s]
leokid866:
this is why you people don't go far in politics, someone will be telling you the truth instead of listening you call it envy......okay.....well done sir.....only you superstar.....🫡
[/s]

YOU ARE A TRIBAL BIGOT DAILY AND PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE ON THIS SITE TO INTERACT WITH BETTER PEOPLE.

DONT DRAG ME TO YOUR LEVEL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Distasteful Experience With Nyesom Wike (PDP Rivers Guber Candidate)- Pics / Jonathan's Speech At Handover Presentation. / 2023: I Will Rellocate To Ghana If Tinubu Becomes President - Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.