Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (22736 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Yagier: 12:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
I foresee Charles soludo will be the next president of ibo extraction not obi
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
I will allow my igbo brothers to reply you
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Gozac: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
kayusely70:
Nothing but the bitter truth!
Orji Kalu nailed it, I love Orji for being blunt when he talks. APC and PDP is supposed to give Igbos tickets yet they denied them and Obi had to leave PDP.
Nigerians are not yet ready for a president of Igbo extraction

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Coronavirus1: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Thunder fire 🔥 you
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by broadman20: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man will never win election again in Igboland just bet me.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ddray29: 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

Exactly, that guy really destroyed a lot of people's destiny through his misrule, he never thought a time like this will come.

Now, we all have a duty to make him cry profusely comes Saturday.

It's a task we must work for.
Come to think of it..Obi that never had structure,no governor, senate even local government now making you pple shed tears...I will say Obi never expected it too..but he's the people's choice.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by chudez0147(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Obi has collected all the glory of South East politicians
I dey tell you. jealous mood activated
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by biafranrealson: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu is a tout , and will forever be.
Obi is our last chance
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mozegee: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
A useless man that is what this man who is
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ATEAMS: 12:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Indeed
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Goke7:

If Una like deny him the opportunity to become senate president like Una do for ngige

That’s you people’s problem

And Lawan who was senate president for 8 years, how has it bettered the lot of his people?

The politicians who are mostly evil criminals don't care so whoever is there has no positive effect on the common man. Hence, the common man shouldn't support any of their ambitions.

If they can let them kill, maim and loot their way into those seats, them being there has never helped anyone asides their cronies and maybe a few family members.

Wake up!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by paya1: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man just said the truth...
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by DonClericuzo: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/22/im-not-sure-nigerians-are-ready-for-president-of-igbo-extraction-kalu/

Can't the Ibo have a solution for character like this man to be silent forever.
Why are they still allowing this man to be heard on news media?.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by broadman20: 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gozac:

Orji Kalu nailed it, I love Orji for being blunt when he talks. APC and PDP is supposed to give Igbos tickets yet they denied them and Obi had to leave PDP.
Nigerians are not yet ready for a president of Igbo extraction

I'm in Abia state, let's put up a bet between me and you,

If Orji Uzo Kalu wins the election on Saturday, I'll give you 50k and if he loses,you will give me 50k .

Is that a deal?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yes we are only ready for their taxes
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Durabest: 12:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yagier:

if this election goes wrong, nigeria will break.

this is last chance.

America and Britain already warn their citizens to leave.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by stagger: 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
Another Fooolani caksucker who should be in prison in saner climes.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by enemachris(m): 12:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
I think he must be crazy undecided
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ezenna191(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
This man has not fully served his Prison term, they should return him to prison, so that he can stop embarrassing himself. He will surely lose his ticket.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by czarr(m): 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yagier:
We would not support him, when the time comes and he attempts it we would remind him of his opposition to Obi, and I will personally campaign against any Igbo who is against Obi.

Posterity will judge them.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Royalty83(m): 12:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ibos need to come to mainstream politics and stop all these nonsense on Twitter and Nairaland.. You can't curse people and expect them to support you. It doesn't work that way. Until they get they can't it right, they will only hope to rule this great nation till 2075.. Forget these Obidients jamboree

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by DrMuzungu(m): 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why is this donkey not in prison?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ClearFlair: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Atlantis585: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Remember he said he is not sure.

But Orji is known for speaking out of both corners of his mouth.

That was the same man that said if the Igbos don’t get the presidency when it comes to the South then the North can have it.

He went ahead to encourage Lawan to run for the office against this same Thiefnubbu.

He is now supporting Thiefnubbu of SW.

2 days ago he stated that he is a party man and will vote candidates of APC across the board.

He will later praise Obi to high heavens and also talked about how close both families are and how they both attend the same church.

Later on the same interview he declined that he will vote for APC governorship candidate in his state but rather vote for his Junior brother Mascot Kalu of unknown APP.

Orji Uzor Kalu is not a man of honour and should not be believed.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by CSTRR: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is the idiotic efulefu that has his mouth firmly in Tinubu's behind.

He will sell anybody just for relevance.

The guy is already planning on what he will do with his salaries as Senate president.

Criminal.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by onuman: 12:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
Aba was branded Nigeria's Japan shortly after the civil war in 1970.
In 1979, this Orji Uzor Kalu emerged governor of Abia state and in 8 years, Aba became nearly a no go area. The streets of Aba repaired by Shehu Shagari government after the civil war got destroyed under Orji Uzor Kalu administration.
From the once bustling business Asa Road to Portharcourt Road and Fauks Road to Ariaria market became impassable. Osisikankwu the kidnapping ring leader eventually sacked most of the people in Aba. The city became a ghost city.
This Orji Uzor Kalu continues to hide from one ruling political party to the other, buys senatorial election, since then to evade prosecution for his sins against Abia state and Nd'Igbo who had Aba as business point before Orji Uzor Kalu emerged as governor of Abia state.
Orji Uzor Kalu is still seeking refuge among non Igbo enclaves till today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Dpharisee: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu arranged payment between Tinubu and Simon Ekpa to sabotage Peter Obi. They have been exposed already cheesy
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.
so how did he become governor twice and then a senator? Self deception is the reason that region is uninhabitable
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by princety24(m): 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKAjU9WlBo
i hope you are an obidient NIGERIAN.
Vote for Peter Obi, on saturday Presidential election...2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mfetenang: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu us the smartest IPOB pig alive,he knows that Peter "The Fool" Obi has no chance of winning. grin
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by alhajiabdulbuha: 12:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Idiot come outside in Abia state and see if obidients will not mall u to death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Just Shared This On Facebook. / Insurgents Plan To Attack Abuja With Young Girls - FCT Admin / Stella Oduah Stole N3.6b, Shared It Between 8 Companies - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.