Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (22734 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Truf: 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
fk001:

Then stop being a hypocrite and stay on one course.

We already know all Obidients are IPOB and UG, so you better own it with your chest and stop chasing shadows
In a nutshell, you’re a phoolish man. Useless urchin. May sense locate you
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Truthshscrazy: 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
We don hear
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Massiveglory: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
sulaak:

I sabi Igbo people. Your rude behaviour of insulting people as a means of presenting a point.
I de rude becos I de give you facts. Emilokan boys no hard to know.
Rest.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by stuffs2002: 2:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

Yet BIGOTRY has made SE to be supporting one of the worst governors in the history of Nigeria just because he is from their region
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ImperialYoruba: 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
No we are not.

Ibo lacks capacity to develop and advance the nation.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Massiveglory: 2:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yet BIGOTRY has made SE to be supporting one of the worst governors in the history of Nigeria just because he is from their region
Urchin freestuffng . You never disappoint.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by riverbird: 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
How else do you define an efulefu ?.,..an elderly but rejected fifth columnist.

Look at this greedy and selfish idiottt that had a hand draining abia state accounts, may thunder destroy that your soak away called mouth, stupid sellout.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Backpedal: 2:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Omodua(m): 2:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
I've never liked this guy. Not ones. Well, he's from Abia state so I'm not surprised
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by obyrich(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
We will remind him this by the time he comes to ask for Igbo support for the post of Presidency.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na una own talk am.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by obyrich(m): 2:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Moh247:
Charles Soludo, Dave Umahi
Don't worry, we are taking note already. All of them will become president without Igbo/Nzogbu Nzogbu support.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Sunnyja: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.
It's your crack head Coke zero that will be disgraced.
A man who can't even grant a 10mins interview with any international reputable media outfit.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by DriveByKiller: 2:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
The Eastern Igbo man is never emotional whem money is the main subject of interest.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by micflo28(m): 2:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Useless old man. If APC would give you igbo presidency in the nearest future, they won't make a northern kanuri man vice president. Atiku is even the closest we can get to igbo presidency. But now that Obi is there, it is the time for people with a revolutionary business mindset to take over and clean up the mess called Nigeria.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by tishbite41(m): 2:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
obyrich:
Don't worry, we are taking note already. All of them will become president without Igbo/Nzogbu Nzogbu support.
Make Tinubu President first
Patented urchin
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Eroms4life17(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.
Baba can you be more specific about the evils of obi. You just made a general statement that holds no water. Was Obi not number 1 in MDG and education?? Was he petitioned about corruption in any court?? Did he leave behind huge savings in Naira and Dollars instead of debts as most APC states do today??

Please clarify so that we all know what you're saying. The truth cannot change.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Brendaniel: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
IbileIfe:

Which Nigerians?

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 3:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
He just said this yet you still proved him right.

Remove emotions from Politics and think what he said.
Soludo, your brilliant Governor said thesame. Can they all be efulefu
Phoen1X:
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by lomprico(m): 3:06pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Obi has collected all the glory of South East politicians

...South East greedy corrupt politicians!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by obyrich(m): 3:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
tishbite41:

Make Tinubu President first
Patented urchin
Bros calm down. I am 101% Obidient. You obviously misunderstood my comment.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sulaak(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:

I de rude becos I de give you facts. Emilokan boys no hard to know.
Rest.

Olodo, I don't support Atiku, Tinub or PO
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your brothers don't like the truth
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

Place a kalu and osinbanjo on a presidential ballot sheet. Osinbanjo will take SE..

I'm telling you. It's not about tribe. Out of a million igbo voters for kalu and osinbajo, kalu might be lucky to see a thousand vote. I remember how they massively voted Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Stanchriss(m): 3:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ekpelima
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by biggz82: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Greed wouldn't make this one support his brother.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by 2016v2017: 3:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
Phoen1X:
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by nonix22(m): 3:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
what was your achievement as a Governor of Abia State during your time
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by AK481(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
this mad man wants to be senate president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Mfetenang: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
No,we're not ready and we will never be ready.God forbid bad thing.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
nedu666:
Igbos are not aware kalu contested for President in 2007. Dude must be so damn irrelevant
For real?

I no even know ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP VOTER: 300 PVC's stolen In Ebonyi - / Jonathan's Former Aide Reno Omokri Set To Release A New Book -Pictured / Buhari Leaves For G7 Summit In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.