Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,096 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) (22737 Views)

Soludo Will Be President Of Igbo Extraction Not Peter Obi, Says Arthur Eze / Orji Kalu: I’m Not A House Boy To The North / I Am Sure Nigerians Have Forgetten About The tanker Victims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Nduzeal4life: 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Because it's not you that is contesting, I swear if you contest with another criminal of any extraction like you in Nigeria igbos will vote against you, so that you don't bring shame and curse to igbos, mugu
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by grammarian247(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

Exactly, that guy really destroyed a lot of people's destiny through his misrule, he never thought a time like this will come.

Now, we all have a duty to make him cry profusely comes Saturday.

It's a task we must work for.

With your yeye English, mumu man. You predicted that he will withdraw before the end of last year, right? What's up, he is still in the race. You also said it was a social media hype that will fizzle out in a few months, how far, you must have noticed that the ember of his popularity is blowing even hotter. Finally, if he looses, he won't cry, no, you will!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by updatechange(m): 12:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Madridstar:
Brother kill brother man, nobody wanna see you shine, if God be for you no body can be against you, so who wan hate make them hate, cause baba God don prepare obi for this journey. Gone are those days politicians they share things, now they can't share because of the free love they see obi they get and some people no wan wise. Obi is divine and its evident.

Shey na angels won go vote for am?
I laff, Kalu is very correct. The last Igbo man to reach top 3 was in 2005 in the person of senate president Ken Nnamani.
Igbos must test the waters first before being given our number one spot.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by leokid866: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
ejimatic:
No Hausa man will hand over to an Igbo president and come back home in the North. Sentiments and tribe apart, Hausas still feel more safe in the hand of Yorubas than the IGBOS. As I always say only adults who know our history from 1966 will understand that Igbo presidency is not feasible now. In from our understanding of the North since 1966 I pray that the region will not betray Tinubu and Yoruba on Saturday.Ay any rate for now The SW is much closer to the presidency now that the. SE.
Killing off the Biafra agitation will be a first step to getting the north on their side, I'm not saying it's a cure all but it will draw them closer than their current stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
THE ONE THING I KNOW OBI WILL DO IS CREATE JOBS FOR NIGERIA YOUTH.

THAT IS SACROSANCT.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 12:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
bitterness go kill you
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by leokid866: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
hammerT:
[s][/s]

YOU ARE A TRIBAL BIGOT DAILY AND PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE ON THIS SITE TO INTERACT WITH BETTER PEOPLE.

DONT DRAG ME TO YOUR LEVEL.
okay Sir.....well done Sir......oga on the high horse 🐎 Sir, oga wey get level Sir......😁
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Ibo man will sell his brother because of cash and political office.

I wonder why they didn't allow this crook to rot in Kirikiri or Kuje.

Biblé says "the enemies of a man are members of his household"

A classic example..

That's how the brothers of Joseph hated and sold him to meet with destiny.

For their mind: if their corrupt selves can't have a shot, then how can a super clean Obi have it?

And they'll be the first to cry "marginalisation. Very brainless money grubbers..

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Evergreen12345(f): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.

you don't have future at all so deceiving yourself
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
A PROPER NIGERIAN UNCLE, TAKES PRIDE GIVING TO HIS KIDS AND OBI FITS THAT BILL.

OBI IS THE UNCLE THAT WILL CREATE THE JOB, SO YOU CAN HAVE SOME MONEY.

OBI WILL!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by NwaliE01: 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Well he is not sure as he said, let's take him by his words. Someone should remind this man that we are not in 2007 and we are no longer voting on tribe or regional extraction, but competency, character and accountability.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by sulaak(m): 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.

If Kalu was on the ballot, Igbo would have supported Kalu. This is not an Igbo problem, but a Nigerian problem we are not ready to be a nation. That's why Atiku and Tinubu still have support despite their numerous failings.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Alexbio: 12:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Pauldollars:
Obi has collected all the glory of South East politicians

Sit down there ooooo
Make you wear bra for your face grin cheesy
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Manofnaija: 12:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kalu is very jealous because he is not the person in Obi's position.
He is also aware that he cannot get ⅛ of Obi's popularity and acceptance if he declares for president.
Anyway, he is waiting for APC to zone the presidency to Abia state before he will contest.
From supporting Lawan to assleek Tinubu. He is so self centred that he can sell the whole Abia state to satisfy self.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
ComeToJesus:
Ibo man will sell his brother because of cash and political office.

I wonder why they didn't allow this crook to rot in Kirikiri or Kuje.

Biblé says "the enemies of a man are members of his household"

A classic example..

That's how the brothers of Joseph hated and sold him to meet with destiny.

For their mind: if their corrupt selves can't have a shot, then how can a super clean Obi have it?

And they'll be the first to cry "marginalisation. Very brainless money grubbers..

PEOPLE THINK OBI WORST ENEMY IS TINUBU OR BUHARI?

HIS WORST ENEMY ARE IGBO POLITICIANS WHO CARRY DREAM OF BEING THE FIRST IGBO PRESIDENT.

ALL OF THEM IN THAT PICTURE AND MORE WILL HAPPILY SABOTAGE OBI WITHOUT REGRET.

2 Likes

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by fk001(m): 1:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
hammerT:
YOUR NOT SURE OR YOU EXPECT IT TO BE YOU, WHICH ONE IS IT?

THE WAY SOME OF MY PEOPLE TAKE CARRY BIG HEAD AND SELFISH, WILL EVEN SURPRISE SATAN.

So now is no more Biafra or death?

Simon Ekpa say there would be no election and so shall it be.

INSTEAD OF SUPPORTING THE MAN THAT GOD HAVE BROUGHT OUT, THEY WANT TO SABOTAGE IT, FOR AN UNREALISTIC DREAM IN ANOTHER 8 YEARS OF BECOMING THE IGBO PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA EXTRACTION.

TOOO MUCH MONEY IS MAKING THEM FEEL IMMORTAL, LIKE TINUBU. NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF SHAKING PENSIONERS COMING TO CONTEST PRESIDENT.

THESE ARE ORJI UZOR KALU, SOLUDO, WIKE, UZODINMA, OKOROCHA, AMAECHI AND DAVE UMAHI.

I SAY TO THEM, A BIRD AT HAND IS BETTER THAN TWO IN THE FOREST. IF THE PREFERABLE IS UNAVAILABLE, THE AVAILABLE, BECOMES THE PREFERABLE.

GOD GIVES POWER TO A SELECT FEW EVEN BEFORE THEIR BIRTH.(DESTINY).

EVERYBODY CANNOT AND WONT BE PRESIDENT, SO BE GRATEFUL AND CONTENT, FOR THAT YOU ATTAINED ALREADY.

IF IGBOS ARE NOT READY, NIGERIANS HAVE ALREADY MADE THEIR CHOICE TO PITCH THEIR TENT WITH OBI. cc cococandy

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by hammerT: 1:02pm On Feb 22, 2023
[quote author=fk001 post=121129925][/quote]

TRY AND BE AVOIDING TO QUOTE ME ON THIS SITE BIKO?

YOUR REASONING IS TOO POOR, FOR ANY DESCENT CONVERSATION.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
slivertongue:
I will obi for PRESIDENT. I don't care what Kaku says. This 2023 not 2007

Your typing is terrible!
Are you in the beer palour?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Winnersunited: 1:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mindlog:

It can be that painful being dismissed by your own people.

He knows that he and the likes of Okorocha, Uzodinma etc will never get organic love from igbos nor across Nigeria.

Orji Uzor Kalu can never inspire an organic movement nor will he get the receptions Obi has gotten so far.....so guy man is hustling for Senate Presidency, hoping Tinubu becomes President.😆😆😆
Orji Kalu is playing old Political gimmick. It's not working. People are wiser now. He can support Tinubu without denigrating his brothers and sisters.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Manofnaija: 1:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gozac:

Orji Kalu nailed it, I love Orji for being blunt when he talks. APC and PDP is supposed to give Igbos tickets yet they denied them and Obi had to leave PDP.
Nigerians are not yet ready for a president of Igbo extraction

But Nigerian are ready for the looting spree, corruption at all levels, insecurity, bandits, kidnapping, tribalism and religious sentiments and sharing of collective wealth among few, while majority of the citizens suffer.

What Nigerians are ready is for group of people gather to decide who becomes president at what time. And the rotation continues.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/22/im-not-sure-nigerians-are-ready-for-president-of-igbo-extraction-kalu/
An efulefu talking, a political coward and very selfish politician talking nonsense
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by viodemus: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nigerians which igbos are part of, are sure not ready for you.

Good call on your path. You wey oga Tinubu better pass, by far, even in old age.

Nigeria will remove people like you from power, so that the country can improve to Sweden and Switzerland levels combined.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Manofnaija: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Your typing is terrible!
Are you in the beer palour?

...while you are in space

I WILL VOTE FOR OBI, QED
Join us to make the difference.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Djele: 1:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Criminal Exconvict is still talking
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Truf: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:
Anybody but Obi AKA fraudulent character.

How can I entrust my future and that of my unburn children in the hand of someone who govern Anambra State for 8 years without a single good thing of note to show for it?

Obi must be disgraced comes Saturday.
’Unburn children?’ Olodo, typical brainless urchin. His victory will be like hot water to your throat and you must drink am make e burn that spirit of urchinhood comot, Idjot.

1 Like

Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by shizzle1: 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Massiveglory:
I trust ibo guys, if the likes of kalu was on the ballot, them go vote another person.
Ibo no de vote anyhow person no matter even if you be their broda.
Bros, it is Igbo not 'ibo'

Are you yaroba?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Massiveglory: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Oga keep quiet. U no sabi ibo people one bit.
Okadigbo was pmb vice ibo no vote am
Umezoke was pmb vice , dem no vote am
Ibo no vote orji kalu as president
Ibo de always tilt toward the best candidate irrespective of whoever.
The Only reason obi has their backing is because of his record.

sulaak:

If Kalu was on the ballot, Igbo would have supported Kalu. This is not an Igbo problem, but a Nigerian problem we are not ready to be a nation. That's why Atiku and Tinubu still have support despite their numerous failings.
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by ejimatic: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
leokid866:
Killing off the Biafra agitation will be a first step to getting the north on their side, I'm not saying it's a cure all but it will draw them closer than their current stand.
. You got it right! However my People in the SE don't look at it in that way! They believe North is their enemy and they want the North to handover power to them OBJ himself knows it is not possible!Why did OBJ not hand over power to SE when he ended his tenure in 2007?
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Truf: 1:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

He's better than Obi the fraudster.
Obi the ‘fraudster’ is better than your worthless daddy. Urchin!
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Henryifi: 1:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Tradman: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) by Truf: 1:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaofaba:

Exactly, that guy really destroyed a lot of people's destiny through his misrule, he never thought a time like this will come.

Now, we all have a duty to make him cry profusely comes Saturday.

It's a task we must work for.
’Comes Saturday?’ Sense, you no get, book, you no sabi…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayose Arrests Road Safety Official For Traffic Offence / Female Bombers Attack Motor-Park In Adamawa, 30 Feared Dead - Premium Times / Jonathan Made Mistakes, But Buhari Is A Mistake – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.