Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State (61712 Views)

Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Osun State / Tinubu Wins Presidential Election In Ekiti State / Labour Party Wins Presidential Villa Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Mandesz:
another hullabaloo from a senseless you. may u get your sense in due course
Sifia pain.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
This is no rigging since APC did not win.
The President lost his state.

The Candidate lost his state.

The Senate President lost his state.

The Party’s Chairman lost his state.

The Party’s Secretary lost his state.

The Presidential Campaign Council Chairman, Gov Lalong lost his state.

Gov el-Rufai lost his state.

Gov Ganduje lost his state.

Yet they said that the election was rigged by APC.

Na you get their tym.

I trust Buhari, na now dey go knw say e be soldier.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by frank14011991(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools

The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc

Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

during Jonathan's regime, when boko haram were attacking, were you celebrating?
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Gbadespet(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Correct Observation. 👍👍

Any State Labour Party wins, is closely followed by APC! sad

This Mahmud Mofo, think say Nigerians Mumu like himself! sad cheesy

How close is APC vote in Enugun,it surprise me when you people were expecting a levelled vote in Ekiti,shior...They collapse their structure during governorship election for another party and yet you people are expecting something reasonable their..it saddens me say LP even get 14k for Ekiti coz dey don't deserve 1k vote.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
Aldol:

It's not about party,it's about individual. I am not a supporter of Apc

Please do not piss me off today.

If Tinubu was not an APC man why did he run on their platform?

That he chose a failed party to run and was a member of the same failed party means that the past 8 years are on him as well. If he was so prinicpled he shoulda resigned straight.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TechW: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by jogojogo: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
[quote author=Hendrixky post=121327481]This people think we are fools

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule

[/quotea
So what happened today n the east thatt APC and pdp got nothing

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Vote4Obi: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:
Kudos to Cross River APC, they gave us more than 25% and that’s okay. Our SS brothers really came through for us. We won’t forget their support. Thank you 🙏.

You're only deceiving yourself and this childish propaganda is stale. Majority of SS never voted for Tifnubu and the people are still protesting bitterly over the daylight robbery.

If SS voted for Tifnubu, the region won't be volatile now, instead they would be happy.

This charade INEC conducted must never stand. Thank God that international observers have condemned it already and men that matter in Nigeria are also speaking out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Shantyken(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Icon4s:

Oga there are evidences of rigging by APC and PDP. If you have any evidence of rigging by LP, please share with the general public.

U may also share that of APC rigging for the interest of good Nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
what happen at ekiti state presidential election with overvoting shows that they rig election u lack common sense like yakub mohmodu
No over voting at all. Did you listen to the figures at all. Did you listen to what INEC chairman said. Don't be too emotional. You only barely on social media you did not watch the program
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 9jii(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Smartphone infected 😫
We are birthing in your Tears to celebrating 🍾 your sorrow first
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by djseanjohn77: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

That Bad news will follow you and your generation.
For you have pronounced to rejoice over evil, may that suffering you want to rejoice over visit you and never leaves your abode, may killings never depart from your home. And so shall it be.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by 1ND3S7R4C71BL3: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Emola12:
what happen at ekiti state presidential election with overvoting shows that they rig election u lack common sense like yakub mohmodu

Yakub told your Urchins on ground that the accredited voters was 351k and not 301k they were all shouting.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by pacesetting: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
You guys are really out of touch. Obi was rigged both in places he lost and won. So, sit back and watch events unfold.
Aldol:
Now it is free and fair but if they announce state Tinubu won then it is rigged. What a people
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by dexmond: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

It is still rigged as far as the results are not those at the PU and LP votes were reduced.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by israelmao(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Senseless logic,there're many ways to rig oneself to power.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by seunmsg(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2023
Vote4Obi:

You're only deceiving yourself and this childish propaganda is stale. Majority of SS never voted for Tifnubu and the people are still protesting bitterly over the daylight robbery.

If SS voted for Tifnubu, the region won't be volatile now, instead they would be happy.

This charade INEC conducted must never stand. Thank God that international observers have condemned it already and men that matter in Nigeria are also speaking out.

Go to court instead of crying like a busy baby online.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
IamaNigerianGuy:

Examine your logic. You're a mor.on, an im.becile. People like you spend 10 years in school for a 4 year course.
I can see sifia pain. Calm down. I know you got the shock when you did not expect it. Don't worry within some days you will get over it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by PotatoSalad(m): 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
HeroicMeastro:

Hahahahaha
You never woke for this your dream?
My comment wasn't to make anyone feel good. Matters arising. Left to you to decide what to do with it.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Winnersunited: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

Tell us what happened in Rivers and Ekiti . Tell us please.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Buksaylor: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

. Planned conceding,

Lagos was planned..
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Shantyken(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Kobonaire4:

Please do not piss me off today.

If Tinubu was not an APC man why did he run on their platform?

That he chose a failed party to run and was a member of the same failed party means that the past 8 years are on him as well. If he was so prinicpled he shoulda resigned straight.

Did u vote Peter obi because of Labour Party abeg talk true before God n shame d devil
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Ofunaofu: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Electorate:

It was planned to happen that way so it wont be obvious APC rigged the election, Nigerians are way smarter now, Tinubu wont be President...screenshot this grin grin grin grin
I know people like you will give different narratives after election. Learn to accept defeat and move on.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by jaxxy(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by lajid: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

See leave this people. Election was heavily rigged but Obi’s mandate will be reclaimed. Watch and see
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Shantyken:

Did u vote Peter obi because of Labour Party abeg talk true before God n shame d devil

Sorry to disappoint you, but I did not vote for Obi, Atiku or your man.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by CoolAmbience(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:

No mind dem...their head dey pain dem..
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by duro4chang(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
Buksaylor:
. Planned conceding,

Lagos was planned..
Within some days you guys will recover from the shock. Thank you
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by TechW: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I will never experience oppression. I send it back to you.
Then you have conceded to the fact that there were irregularities that happened there.
Can you now get out of my mention? Because whether you like it or not, karma is real. You had the option to shut up your mouth but you chose to defend evil
So, what goes around, comes around. That's the law of nature and not from me.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by anigbajumo(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
1ND3S7R4C71BL3:

You are a fool and tribaliatic from your analysis, do you expect you so caller Messiah to Win South West where they have their own son contesting? All the result from East that showed 80-90% is free and fair, but anywhere APC win is rigged, you better wake up to reality and embrace the incoming president. As winning Lagos State amounts to winning the total vote? This is National Politics and not Regional Politics as all of you thinks, If not for Umahi that I think might be offered SP, I pity all of you with your Nzogbu Nzogbu politics, you for dey cry of marginalization if APC have no Senate from your region.

QUOTE me anywhere, City Boy is the man for the Job.

I will love umahi to be Senate President but he is a first timer. He still has Kalu and Akpabio ahead of him.
Re: Peter Obi Wins Presidential Election In Cross River State by Hendrixky: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2023
djseanjohn77:

That Bad news will follow you and your generation.
For you have pronounced to rejoice over evil, may that suffering you want to rejoice over visit you and never leaves your abode, may killings never depart from your home. And so shall it be.

And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix) / What We Will Do If Border Closure Remains –Ghana Traders Union / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.