Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5497 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

My hope is he can see his hypocrisy exposed and adjust.
Not a chance. You're dealing with a theist.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Hold up! I'm a dude. And I aint gay. Aint nothing lady like about me.
Go look for your fellow gays

cheesy cheesy
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

My hope is he can see his hypocrisy exposed and adjust.

Like you adjust every time you are shown your hypocrisy, yeah right.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by elated177: 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Apt.

Evil one wants everyone to turn to evil so that he will reign and rule without any challenge.

Dtruthspeaker:

And secondly, evil has grown to the madness we see everyday because those who should condemn it have become guilty themselves therefore, they can not speak against it.

Aptly stated.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by elated177: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another apt response.

Dtruthspeaker:

That is why people feared what they call old testament and most especially those who love evil. They do not want to see and be reminded that God is intolerable of sins and that His very long patience does not mean tolerance.

Thus, His Coming to earth was His last attempt at saving a sin-filled people, therefore, in line with this mission, His Anger has to be put on abeyance, until He Finished.

So, now everyone has heard about God and all He has done for us, thus these are the days of decision, the days of rapture, and the days of anger and of wrath for all lovers of evil.

A Christian hates everything that God hates. Every biblical leader stood up against evil and many even lost their lives for speaking against it.

There is a reason Jesus says true believers will be hated and persecuted.

If you desire to live a God Following life you will be persecuted and there is no way around it.

Anyone who thinks the New Testament is soft has not read Matthew 23, 2 Peter 3, the book of Jude, etc.

There is a difference between witchcraft (jezebellic spirit) and ignorance.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by elated177: 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3, were you a homosexual?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
elated177:
Another apt response.

Anyone who thinks the New Testament is soft has not read Matthew 23, 2 Peter 3, the book of Jude, etc.

Yes sir!

See how the devils are annoyed! The topic is killing them.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Image123:

Like you adjust every time you are shown your hypocrisy, yeah right.
Nobody has told me anything about hypocrisy. Take your L in peace

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

You yourself said people that behave like him aint christians. So why don't you tell him to his face? You're not afraid to call gays sinful but you're afraid to tell DTruthSpeaker the needful. Aint that hypocrisy?

That is because right judgement tells him that I have done no wrong. That it is right and Christianly that evil and evildoers must be hotly condemned promptly.

That it is a war hence the hymn Onward Christian Soldiers, and a war is all about destroying the enemy.

So you must be crazy to think that you should be allowed to destroy and you should not be destroyed.

As I always tell you people, you devils called atheists are mad stupid people who should be wiped out from the world.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just curious…..
What sin did tattooers commit?

Unlawful use of property which was put in their care. To wit Crime of Conversion, mutilation, alteration, modification, stealing, (because they have claimed themselves as their own property, whereas, they are the property of God) plus any other charge that God's Angelic Prosecutors can raise and levy against them.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
jaephoenix:

Nobody has told me anything about hypocrisy. Take your L in peace

Are you little Reed with a different handle, this ya obsession is suspect oh?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
Image123:

Are you little Reed with a different handle, this ya obsession is suspect oh?
Obsession with what, sire?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Unlawful use of property which was put in their care. To wit Crime of Conversion, mutilation, alteration, modification, stealing, (because they have claimed themselves as their own property, whereas, they are the property of God) plus any other charge that God's Angelic Prosecutors can raise and levy against them.
Using this analogy, cosmetic surgeons are sinners, since they perform unlawful use of property which was put in their care.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is because right judgement tells him that I have done no wrong. That it is right and Christianly that evil and evildoers must be hotly condemned promptly.

That it is a war hence the hymn Onward Christian Soldiers, and a war is all about destroying the enemy.

So you must be crazy to think that you should be allowed to destroy and you should not be destroyed.

As I always tell you people, you devils called atheists are mad stupid people who should be wiped out from the world.
Lawag3
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Using this analogy, cosmetic surgeons are sinners, since they perform unlawful use of property which was put in their care.

Everyone would answer their respective case and cases.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2023
elated177:
Another apt response.

Was there anywhere Yahweh asked anyone be killed?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone would answer their respective case and cases.
Its a yes or no question.
Using your analogy, cosmetic surgeons are sinners, yes or no?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its a yes or no question.
Using your analogy, cosmetic surgeons are sinners, yes or no?

It is not a yes or no answer because cases are judged case by case. Thus in one case he may be guilty eg the surgeon who changed bobrisky to a woman and in another case he may not eg the one who smoothens a burning victim's skin
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Was there anywhere Yahweh asked anyone be killed?

Exodus 23:7

Meaning the guilty and the unrighteous can be killed.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2023
elated177:
Lawag3, were you a homosexual?

Nope I was a chronic sex addict.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

These are verses where yahweh changed his mind. Hes as fickle as a ficklesome fick

1 Samuel 15:11
“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the Lord all night

Genesis 6:7
The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them

Genesis 6:6
The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart

By the way, how can an omniscient god change his mind? Doesnt he know the outcomes of events before they happened?

Yes he knows every possible outcome it's like knowing knowing everything you can possibly do but he gives you free will to choose what to do. He knows what will happen to you if you do a thing and knows what will happen if you don't do it he just gives you the right to either do it or not

That's the definition of All knowing
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
jaephoenix:

Would you allow a Muslim to preach in your church?
Its a yes or no question, please

Nope. but he can air his views. He can tell us why he thinks Christianity is false then we can have a discussion .
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 12:40am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not a yes or no answer because cases are judged case by case. Thus in one case he may be guilty eg the surgeon who changed bobrisky to a woman and in another case he may not eg the one who smoothens a burning victim's skin
What about cosmetic surgeons that performed a vaginoplasty on a patient with genital ambiguity?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Exodus 23:7

Meaning the guilty and the unrighteous can be killed.

Get it right. I'm talking about the New Testament. Was there anywhere Yahweh ordered anyone killed
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 12:53am On Mar 16, 2023
Lawag3:

Yes he knows every possible outcome it's like knowing knowing everything you can possibly do but he gives you free will to choose what to do. He knows what will happen to you if you do a thing and knows what will happen if you don't do it he just gives you the right to either do it or not

That's the definition of All knowing
Its like you don't even understand what omniscient means. You christians go about calling Yahweh every imaginable name without knowing the meaning.
Omniscient means knowing everything.
Everything. That means every available knowledge, both of events that happened in the beginning of life, and the events that would happen in the end of life. Do you now understand? Good.
Now how can a god that has all the knowledge regret his actions, or change his mind? Isn't he supposed to know what the reaction to his initial action would be?
Lemme break it down(cos some of you theists are thicker than bricks)
If I know that if I marry a wife that she would stab me, why would I marry her and regret it down the road?
Now Yahweh made Saul king and later regretted it(as evidenced in those Bible verses). So he didn't know Saul would Bleep up? If you insist that he knew Saul would Bleep up but still went ahead to ordain him, then you have shot yourself in the foot, because
1. He showing Samuel he makes poor judgment
2. He is endangering the kingdom
3. He is showing he's just another bumbling dunce since he regrets his action.
An omniscient god isn't supposed to regret or change his mind. That's a human quality

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 12:56am On Mar 16, 2023
Lawag3:

Nope. but he can air his views. He can tell us why he thinks Christianity is false then we can have a discussion .
So you won't allow a Muslim to preach in your congregation but you'll allow a gay to express their grievances?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Get it right. I'm talking about the New Testament. Was there anywhere Yahweh ordered anyone killed

New testament does not mean different testament. It means Restatement of the old testamen. Everything in the old is in the new except for the agency enforcement for the only people who can enforce The Commandment is one who is holy aka "he who has no sin".

So now, the enforcement returns to God.

Which is why no Christian will kill you today but we will pray for God to kill you in enforcement of His Laws!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 10:37am On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

What about cosmetic surgeons that performed a vaginoplasty on a patient with genital ambiguity?

That is why God is a better Judge for He both The Judge and The Maker of the woman in issue Thus, He is perfectly seized with all the facts which would sway judgement one way or the other in the case
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

New testament does not mean different testament. It means Restatement of the old testamen. Everything in the old is in the new except for the agency enforcement for the only people who can enforce The Commandment is one who is holy aka "he who has no sin".

Which is why no Christian will kill you today but we will pray for God to kill you in enforcement of His Laws!
1. I doubt if you have engaged in any logical reasoning in your life. Where specifically was it stated in the New Testament for Yahweh to murder people? That is basically the difference between the New and Old Testaments. And so, the New Testament cannot mirror the contents of the Old
2. Lol. At the bolded, is there death sentence for atheists in the Old Testament?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is why God is a better Judge for He both The Judge and The Maker of the woman in issue Thus, He is perfectly seized with all the facts which would sway judgement one way or the other in the case
What a load of gibberish!
Again I ask. Have cosmetic surgeons committed any sin by performing a vaginoplasty or vaginal reconstruction(in case you're too dense to know what it is) on somebody with genital ambiguity? Its a yes or no question, sire

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

What a load of gibberish!
Again I ask. Have cosmetic surgeons committed any sin by performing a vaginoplasty or vaginal reconstruction(in case you're too dense to know what it is) on somebody with genital ambiguity? Its a yes or no question, sire

Only a mad man will expect a person to judge a case without the fact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Akathriel Yah Yehod Seboath Zoharariel "The Originator Of The Universe" / How Did Judas Iscariot Actually Die? / Is Atheism Gaining Ground?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.