Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5491 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I doubt if you have engaged in any logical reasoning in your life. Where specifically was it stated in the New Testament for Yahweh to murder people? That is basically the difference between the New and Old Testaments. And so, the New Testament cannot mirror the contents of the Old
2. Lol. At the bolded, is there death sentence for atheists in the Old Testament?

See twisting and change of post

1) Luke 12:5 is specific enough.

2) Deuteronomy 13:6-18 catches you devils because you god is Satan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of King David? / Christmas: When The Son Of Man Returns, Shall He Still Find Faith On Earth? / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.