Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. (5492 Views)

Anglican Church Sacks 2 Priests In Abia Over Involvement In Homosexuality / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
LordReed:

So where did Jesus tell you to resist gay people from speaking in public about their struggles?

BTW that's your problem, you tell them they are not Christians. Someone like Dtruthspeaker for example, you need to tell him he is not a Christian.
I have told him to do that. Even told him to disabuse the dude from cussing out guys, but looks like either he's scared of him or he secretly agrees to his abrasive and abusive manner
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 12:07am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

It's an opinion what I like and want doesn't affect them unfortunately
Good. Keep that opinion and bigotry to yourself
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 4:32am On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Extend the same to yours too. Engaging you in a logical discourse is useless

After you my lady, don't overrate yourself, there's never nothing logical about your busy body.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:37am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

So where did Jesus tell you to resist gay people from speaking in public about their struggles?

BTW that's your problem, you tell them they are not Christians. Someone like Dtruthspeaker for example, you need to tell him he is not a Christian.

They can come to my church and talk about their struggles we have people who will help them. Jesus told us to bring sinners to repentance, how do we bring homosexuals to repent if we don't tell them that what they do is wrong?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 6:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

They can come to my church and talk about their struggles we have people who will help them. Jesus told us to bring sinners to repentance, how do we bring homosexuals to repent if we don't tell them that what they do is wrong?

You didn't answer the question. Where did Jesus tell you to resist homosexuals from speaking publicly about their struggles?

And when are you going to tell Dtruthspeaker he is not a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 6:47am On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Oh lol. You suddenly stopped being his spokesman? What a volteface!
Well, if he's always right, why does he repent of his actions, like common mortals? grin

He doesn't repent of his action. he changes his mind, when he wants to punish you, your actions can make him change his mind same if he wants to bless you.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

Have you ever called an atheist a devil?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

You didn't answer the question. Where did Jesus tell you to resist homosexuals from speaking publicly about their struggles?

Jesus did not explicitly talk about silencing people but his character shows he wouldn't take away people right to free speech how do I know that Jesus paid tax knowing that that's what he is supposed to do as the Jews were under Rome . Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

On Dtruthspeaker I won't have come to Christ if I knew someone like him. He's the kind of person I pray should not get a child that turns out to be contrary to what he wants him to be because he might just chase the child away or worst still kill him. The reason why I don't condemned homosexuals themselves is that I used to be like them my identity was wrapped around my sexual organ. My mom was religious but she had Christ. So thankfully she approached me telling me I could be so much better I was always in her prayers. But she wasn't the one who lead me to Christ there was this pastor and his wife the love that always radiates out of them towards people like me drew me to Christ. People who knew me always stayed away from me like I was a devil and I liked that I didn't what to hear their nonsense . To cut the long story short my mom told them about me the way they handled the situation made me open up for the very first time in years look where I am now . Thank God I didn't meet Dtruthspeaker he would have given me the wrong idea about Christians who knows how many people he had chased away.

Insulting the way he does Is a thing of the flesh if he is struggling with that because everyone has his or her on struggles Christian or not I pray he receives strength to win in that his struggle.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:05am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

On Dtruthspeaker I won't have come to Christ if I knew someone like him. He's the kind of person I pray should not get a child that turns out to be contrary to what he wants him to be because he might just chase the child away or worst still kill him.

Children do not belong to parents, we are all God's Property. So I raise all my children to be free to make whatever decision they think and carry the consequences of their actions.

People never learn by counsel but by bad experience and life has plenty of bad experience so, it is a great teacher.

So I am doing like God, after I talk, I watch from afar! And I laugh at them when they fail or praise them when they do well, which they now know and understand that it is their own life and death, good and evil, and that whatever happens to them will not and does not affect me.

If thou art wise it for thine own self and if thou art foolish, only you alone will suffer it.

Lawag3:

There reason why I don't condemned homosexuals themselves is that I used to be like them my identity was wrapped around my sexual organ.

Now you see what God has done and why I am free to judge. A thief cannot condemn a thief. A devil can not condemn a devil. An unrighteous can not condemn the unrighteous.

A Judge guilty of sin cannot condemn a criminal which is why there is no justice in world. But God is not guilty of any sin therefore His Condemnation is Powerful.

And all the guilty quake before Him.

So all the devils are just complaining because I remind them of how it's going to be be when God Judges them.

Lawag3:

. I didn't meet Dtruthspeaker he would have given me the wrong idea about Christians who knows how many people he had chased away.

Insulting the way he does Is a thing of the flesh if he is struggling with that because everyone has his or her on struggles Christian or not I pray he receives strength to win in that his struggle.

If I have to insult you, it means you did not want Christ before and you are not going to want Him now because I have spoken.

And secondly, evil has grown to the madness we see everyday because those who should condemn it have become guilty themselves therefore, they can not speak against it.

So even if I am the only man like Noah was, I will remove my hands from evil so that I can continue to condemn all workers of iniquity and promoters of evil.

Therefore all ye haters of God, men fuc.king men, women fuc.king women, adulterers, who.rechasers, prostitutes, tattooers, thieves, liars, blasphemers, murderers, deserve to be burnt while living!
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

Jesus did not explicitly talk about silencing people but his character shows he wouldn't take away people right to free speech how do I know that Jesus paid tax knowing that that's what he is supposed to do as the Jews were under Rome . Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar.

On Dtruthspeaker I won't have come to Christ if I knew someone like him. He's the kind of person I pray should not get a child that turns out to be contrary to what he wants him to be because he might just chase the child away or worst still kill him. The reason why I don't condemned homosexuals themselves is that I used to be like them my identity was wrapped around my sexual organ. My mom was religious but she had Christ. So thankfully she approached me telling me I could be so much better I was always in her prayers. But she wasn't the one who lead me to Christ there was this pastor and his wife the love that always radiates out of them towards people like me drew me to Christ. People who knew me always stayed away from me like I was a devil and I liked that I didn't what to hear their nonsense . To cut the long story short my mom told them about me the way they handled the situation made me open up for the very first time in years look where I am now . Thank God I didn't meet Dtruthspeaker he would have given me the wrong idea about Christians who knows how many people he had chased away.

So you not going to say Dtruthspeaker is not a Christian?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Children do not belong to parents, we are all God's Property. So I raise all my children to be free to make whatever decision they think and carry the consequences of their actions.

People never learn by counsel but by bad experience and life has plenty of bad experience so, it is a great teacher.

So I am doing like God, after I talk, I watch from afar! And I laugh at them when they fail or praise them when they do well, which they now know and understand that it is their own life and death, good and evil, and that whatever happens to them will not and does not affect me.

If thou art wise it for thine own self and if thou art foolish, only you alone will suffer it.

Now you see what God has done and why I am free to judge. A thief cannot condemn a thief. A devil can not condemn a devil. An unrighteous can not condemn the unrighteous.

A Judge guilty of sin cannot condemn a criminal which is why there is no justice in world. But God is not guilty of any sin therefore His Condemnation is Powerful.

So all the devils are just complaining because I remind them of how it's going to be be when God Judges them.

If I have to insult you, it means you did not want Christ before and you are not going to want Him now because I have spoken.

And secondly, evil has grown to the madness we see everyday because those who should condemn it have become guilty themselves therefore, they can not speak against it.

So even if I am the only man like Noah was, I will remove my hands from evil so that I can continue to condemn all workers of iniquity and promoters of evil.

Therefore all ye haters of God, men fuc.king men, women fuc.king women, adulterers, who.rechasers, prostitutes, tattooers, thieves, liars, blasphemers, murderers, deserve to be burnt while living
!

If Jesus had this attitude do you think he would have died for our sins. It isn't by your strength that you are saved it's by Gods grace you are supposed to show his grace to others you used to lie isn't you have stolen before haven't you. If you were burnt while living would you be here

All am saying is you don't get to make that call leave the condemning to God .

Imagine if you were God.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 8:48am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

I don't get to make that call infact why do you want me to say his not a Christian.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

I don't get to make that call infact why do you want me to say his not a Christian.

You said I should go tell some other Christians who are doing the same thing Dtruthspeaker is doing that they are not Christian but you are unwilling to say this one you can "see korokoro" that he is not a Christian. Do you not realise how hypocritical you are being? This is the very same way you are behaving with regard to homosexuals making public displays, you are fine with Christians doing so but no to homosexuals. You are fine with saying some other Christians you've never met are not Christians because of one criterion but are unwilling to say a same to a Christian directly in your ambit. You really need to check yourself, you sound more like a self righteous hypocrite the more we go on.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

You said I should go tell some other Christians who are doing the same thing Dtruthspeaker is doing that they are not Christian but you are unwilling to say this one you can "see korokoro" that he is not a Christian. Do you not realise how hypocritical you are being? This is the very same way you are behaving with regard to homosexuals making public displays, you are fine with Christians doing so but no to homosexuals. You are fine with saying some other Christians you've never met are not Christians because of one criterion but are unwilling to say a same to a Christian directly in your ambit. You really need to check yourself, you sound more like a self righteous hypocrite the more we go on.

Let's recap all I have said . I said some people are Christians by name but do not act as one I also said some people practice the religion of Christianity without having Christ which makes them dangerous. Do you know why I told you that when ever you see Christians who abuse and threaten to kill, you should tell them that they are just like you that is Christ Less? Do you know why? I told you to tell them that so as to remind them that they are not better than you they might be Christians but there are not better than you. what makes them better is Christ and they lack that.

I don't think I said explicitly that someone is not Christian what I do try to say is that the person doesn't act as one.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

Let's recap all I have said . I said some people are Christians by name but do not act as one I also said some people practice the religion of Christianity without having Christ which makes them dangerous. Do you know why I told you that when ever you see Christians who abuse and threaten to kill, you should tell them that they are just like you that is Christ Less? Do you know why? I told you to tell them that so as to remind them that they are not better than you they might be Christians but there are not better than you. what makes them better is Christ and they lack that.

I don't think I said explicitly that someone is not Christian what I do try to say is that the person doesn't act as one.

You specifically said this:
Lawag3:

Let me say it again those people aren't Christian by pratice it is easy to say I'm a Christian but very hard to genuinely be one.

And this:
Lawag3:

So if you see such Christian remind them that they are just like you . That is you are both without Christ.

So you are telling me that even though you said they aren't Christian nor do they have Christ they are still Christian? Is that what you are saying? Or do you you stand by what you said they they aren't Christians?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 10:11am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

You specifically said this:

And this:

So you are telling me that even though you said they aren't Christian nor do they have Christ they are still Christian? Is that what you are saying? Or do you you stand by what you said they they aren't Christians?

This is What I said Let me say it again those people aren't Christian by pratice it is easy to say I'm a Christian but very hard to genuinely be one. These people are Christians by name and religion not by pratice. Jesus said in the bible that it isn't everyone who called him lord will see the kingdom of God.

People who believe Jesus is lord are usually regarded as Christians right? Yes but Christianity is more than believing Jesus is lord.

Yes you can be a Christian without having Christ in you then you will just be a Christian by religion and name

So if you see such Christian remind them that they are just like you . That is you are both without Christ.

That supposed to tell you that a person can be a Christian without Christ.

Why didn't I they you to tell them that they are not Christian?

You just assumed I said that they are not Christians

From the discussion I have had with you I know that you are a very smart person so I guessing you don't understand what I mean.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

This is What I said Let me say it again those people aren't Christian by pratice it is easy to say I'm a Christian but very hard to genuinely be one. These people are Christians by name and religion not by pratice. Jesus said in the bible that it isn't everyone who called him lord will see the kingdom of God.

People who believe Jesus is lord are usually regarded as Christians right? Yes but Christianity is more than believing Jesus is lord.

Yes you can be a Christian without having Christ in you then you will just be a Christian by religion and name

That supposed to tell you that a person can be a Christian without Christ.

Why didn't I they you to tell them that they are not Christian?

You just assumed I said that they are not Christians

From the discussion I have had with you I know that you are a very smart person so I guessing you don't understand what I mean.

Ok so are you willing to say Dtruthspeaker is not a Christian in practice and he does not have Christ based on the criterion you gave?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Lawag3: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

Ok so are you willing to say Dtruthspeaker is not a Christian in practice and he does not have Christ based on the criterion you gave?

I have already told him what I need to tell him.

I don't need to say what you want me to say.

I only told you to tell Christians who think they are better than you that so they could check themselves. I try not to condemn people I only condemn what they do.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

cheesy cheesy What is with this joke you are making, harassing someone to declare another person as a non-Christian? It's not a Christian job to go around determining non-Christians. Leave them to their Judge. All a Christian can do is warn and correct. Your(a human) validation or otherwise of true Christianity is as useless as the p in psychology.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Dtruthspeaker: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

If Jesus had this attitude do you think he would have died for our sins...

That is why people feared what they call old testament and most especially those who love evil. They do not want to see and be reminded that God is intolerable of sins and that His very long patience does not mean tolerance.

Thus, His Coming to earth was His last attempt at saving a sin-filled people, therefore, in line with this mission, His Anger has to be put on abeyance, until He Finished.

So, now everyone has heard about God and all He has done for us, thus these are the days of decision, the days of rapture, and the days of anger and of wrath for all lovers of evil.

Lawag3:

All am saying is you don't get to make that call leave the condemning to God .

Imagine if you were God.

This article answers you.

https://www.nairaland.com/7519775/only-devils-say-judge-not#119924481

A Christian hates everything that God hates. Every biblical leader stood up against evil and many even lost their lives for speaking against it.

There is a reason Jesus says true believers will be hated and persecuted.

If you desire to live a God Following life you will be persecuted and there is no way around it.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

I have already told him what I need to tell him.

I don't need to say what you want me to say.

I only told you to tell Christians who think they are better than you that so they could check themselves. I try not to condemn people I only condemn what they do.

Still the same thing I said previously, you want to tell one set of people one thing but based on the same criterion want to tell another set a different thing. I am not asking you to do anything different from what you used your own hands to write of your own volition. If you say some other Christian is not a Christian by practice and does not have Christ then what is stopping you from saying the same about this other Christian based on the very same criterion?

I am trying to help you see your hypocrisy. Hopefully you'll take note.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by Image123(m): 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

Still the same thing I said previously, you want to tell one set of people one thing but based on the same criterion want to tell another set a different thing. I am not asking you to do anything different from what you used your own hands to write of your own volition. If you say some other Christian is not a Christian by practice and does not have Christ then what is stopping you from saying the same about this other Christian based on the very same criterion?

I am trying to help you see your hypocrisy. Hopefully you'll take note.

Stampede lewag3 all you want, your opinion about a professing Christian has no weight before his Master. Know this and know peace for once in a long time.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Image123:

After you my lady, don't overrate yourself, there's never nothing logical about your busy body.
Hold up! I'm a dude. And I aint gay. Aint nothing lady like about me.
Go look for your fellow gays
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

Would you allow a Muslim to preach in your church?
Its a yes or no question, please
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

He doesn't repent of his action. he changes his mind, when he wants to punish you, your actions can make him change his mind same if he wants to bless you.
These are verses where yahweh changed his mind. Hes as fickle as a ficklesome fick

1 Samuel 15:11
“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the Lord all night

Genesis 6:7
The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them

Genesis 6:6
The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart

By the way, how can an omniscient god change his mind? Doesnt he know the outcomes of events before they happened?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

Bro, you're beating around the bush
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TELL DTRUTHSPEAKER HE'S NOT A CHRISTIAN?
Quote him, and tell him that. Simples

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Therefore all ye haters of God, men fuc.king men, women fuc.king women, adulterers, who.rechasers, prostitutes, tattooers, thieves, liars, blasphemers, murderers, deserve to be burnt while living!
Just curious…..
What sin did tattooers commit?
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
LordReed:

Exact shit i asked him. Dude is just dodging
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by LordReed(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exact shit i asked him. Dude is just dodging

My hope is he can see his hypocrisy exposed and adjust.
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lawag3:

You yourself said people that behave like him aint christians. So why don't you tell him to his face? You're not afraid to call gays sinful but you're afraid to tell DTruthSpeaker the needful. Aint that hypocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Image123:

cheesy cheesy What is with this joke you are making, harassing someone to declare another person as a non-Christian? It's not a Christian job to go around determining non-Christians. Leave them to their Judge. All a Christian can do is warn and correct. Your(a human) validation or otherwise of true Christianity is as useless as the p in psychology.
He brought it to himself. Nobody forced him to make that declaration. I'm sure you read all that but kept mute, then jumped in to mouth off
Re: Homosexuality: They May Not Be Hurting Anyone, But They Are Hurting The Environ. by jaephoenix(m): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Image123:

Stampede lewag3 all you want, your opinion about a professing Christian has no weight before his Master. Know this and know peace for once in a long time.
Mr. Stampede, have you been following this thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Is Jesus Christ A Descendant Of King David? / Christmas: When The Son Of Man Returns, Shall He Still Find Faith On Earth? / Why Oyeku Meji Children Dont Wear Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.