Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44217 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.
Stop irritating people with your stupid "is very difficult not sleep with her" go and sleep with her, we go stop you, you think women are stupid? When she killed you we go bury your sorry ass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Barcalee: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
My candid advise run away from her,and burn all link bridges. If not,you'll regret ever starting with her again. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ppogba: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Pastor Righteousness where are you?

Here is a salvation and deliverance candidate put together in one for you.

Your attention is seriously and urgently needed.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So at your age, you know nothing about jealousy and rivalry in women.
You want to come back, have sex with, her, open up her wounds take a brand new wife and go back
Nice plan
Hahahhahahaha leave the stupid alone to learn
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Cyrusthevirus: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .
Why contradicting yourself??the stubborn fly enters the grave with the corpse.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by bolademi(m): 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

This lady really loved you. You can marry her

The devil you known is better than the angel you don’t know. Most of the lady here in naija today are confirmed Olosho.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by mikebabs101: 5:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Starz825:

I just dey pity you....

In her head, She is everything to you....
In your own head...she's just your sperm bag....

Marry her if you think she can be a better wife.....but if you don't have the intention to marry her ...leave her alone guy...incredibly beautiful...hmmm...dey play oo just dey play
The thing such lady will cheat again and again if the opportunity comes up and play emotional victim card
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ipobarecriminals: 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
sad
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Gloriagee(f): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Literally rotfl grin

@op, se u were 36 years old, 2 months before Nov 21 so why your age dey fluctuate like Phcn half current? But if u get conscience, treat the banker how u want your sis to be treated. As for me I see you becoming Baby Daddy 2 grin

4 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ppogba: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Hassanmaye post=121471553]
Stop irritating people with your stupid "is very difficult not sleep with her" go and sleep with her, we go stop you, you think women are stupid? When she killed you we go bury your sorry ass[/quote

Abi o.

Every body dey form C Ronaldo.
He is outside the country.
He is due back after 7 years.

Now, make Nairaland people begin beg am make hin no do wetin dey hin mind.

Shior!.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by histemple: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I don't see you coming out of this web alive. Believe me. If you like be claiming "confidant" Ugandan.

You said she is not dating anyone currently. Apart from she selling that to you, how else did you confirm that as true.

If it's true, why is a "beautiful", "comfortable" and "good" single mother of a six-year-old not dating?

Is she waiting for "SOMEONE"?
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by coolcare(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Oga kuku ma detach from her 100% you wan f*k her and never get to marry her and you claim to love her.

This is ojukokoro

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Rocktation(f): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
Lol...very few people surprise me on this nairaland again. grin

The worst part is that you would be carrying a straight face to ask this kind of psychotic question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
JimmySwaggart:
When both of you meet, if kayamata no work she go jazz you with black magic. Desprate ladies will go to any length to secure marriage, if at all it's on their priority list.
This guy you understand women wela but allow the simp to learn his boxers is itching him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Scatterscatter(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.

Guy carry your problem go meet ChatGPT and Stop disturbing us with your yeye situationship. If you want to knack, knack!😏

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by famouscargo4u: 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Once you come back, she will get pregnant for you! And will do everything within her reach to ,Ake you marry her. If you choose not to marry her, she will affect your marriage unless you cut her off completely and you know how to do it if you want.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Tzar(m): 5:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
Why will a high value man like you be playing around a low value woman like her? You honestly sound like a Beta Male! You will certainly deserve what is coming!
She is just waiting for when her KAYAMATA will work on your SIMP ASS!
She is certainly smarter than you 1000% and will eventually entrap you with pity or pregnancy.
Your dumb ass is already saying you love her, so I assume her noose is already tightly fitted on your dumb ass neck!

oldienavie:

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ayandee: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

When a woman cheats on you, it never goes away, atleast for me it never does.
It's better not to marry her and start from a new slate.

She is my best friend now, you know that kind of friendship that's just so intimate and pure.
She has a child, that complicates the issue, I'd rather not get into marriage with her but like I said, I love her and I am sure she loves me too.

Love is not enough, I am just wondering if shes not gonna become clingy and impossible to detach when I finally find another person I want to settle down with.

Also this kind of situation is not so easy to move on from since I am still single.
I think you should try to let go of the past. She's much older and mature now and I believe she has learnt her lessons. Both of you seem to understand each other well and you are good friends. Consider marrying her. Take her abroad with you and live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by fitinwell: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

You have a beautiful family dream . The devil will use this woman to destroy your beautiful dream , by getting pregnant for you and would decline aborting the baby.., some ladiess are design like that.. same story over and over again.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by torqque7(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

You are asking why will she kill you?dey play just de play,if you like no get sense. If you know you won’t fall in love with her and endup marrying her then you can risk knacking her small but if she use Kayan mata put you for bottle na you sabi.. a cheat will always be a cheat. And you have simping in you so you can’t be trusted so do whatever you want. We may read your story one day on Nl or somewhere and it will still be entertaining sha.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Isabi4lov: 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Men like this won't allow their wives to enjoy their marriage all because of an ex .

Everytime ex this ex this undecided

If she was that good you wouldn't have left her or hurt her .

Las las na the sex part dey worry you 🙄🙄 ,no be say na love.

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by efeski(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Dude focus on your mission of getting a wife.
You already know that having sex with her will pose some problems and risks but you probably seeking validation for wanting to do the wrong thing.

Hell hath no fury

You smashed, didn't forgive her indiscretion and left her.
Baby daddy smashed and abandoned her.
Now you wan shook head put again.

De play
Just de play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Stevendubi: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
you loved her while pretend , you shared each other secret, don't throw away real loved just because of the past, can you swear you have never cheated on her when u will where dating her , forgive her and marry her , friendship is what keeps marriage not love

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by LastProphet: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

You are a weak person, any man you find so close to a woman who's not his wife or relative then you have a weak man there. How can a lady be your best friend? Look at your life? Cut her off if you love your life

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Otunbakayce: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
You are a fool and less of a man.
Fvck off please.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Greatechng(m): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
All these una stories sef

These nairalanders will hear from one n!Gaga’s life issues then bring it to NL to hear opinions.

Oga anyhow una want am do am

Follow your mind.

You are the reason she’s not with her baby papa and you last last na still you get evil intention of sleeping with her end dumping her.

Why you no marry her with the daughter?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by mosaicafrique: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
No wonder the banking sector is now becoming Disorganized and negative, if you can have such a loose and unfocused follow working in the bank, my oh my that character is a no no for the quality of the system, Look very well Mr oga, the father of her child know she is porus and can't be a wife and you are lusting over what you can't marry. Sinners roll together, leave her alone and build a decent life for you and your future family.

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by doggedfighter(f): 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
Thanks to those that have provided reasonable advice.

Oga, Where's your virgin fiancee ?

Where's your wife ?
Is it every day you look for wife ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by TYCO77: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
oldienavie:

If you do not intend marrying her, please stay far away from her; do not worsen her situation if you really cares for her.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by efeski(m): 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
fitinwell:

You have a beautiful family dream . The devil will use this woman to destroy your beautiful dream , by getting pregnant for you and would decline aborting the baby.., some ladiess are design like that.. same story over and over again.

Leave the devils and the woman out of the equation.
Na him de do himself
He's an adult

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Elsueno: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

What's wrong with u?

Must u fuvk?....U think u can just come use d lady as sexual output while U search for ur 'awesome wife'.... Brother, be very careful woh, even Jesus might be tempted to look away as this woman snuffed d life out of U....

U CAN BE FRIENDS BUT DON'T THINK OF HAVING SEX WITH HER AGAIN, yes she cheated but she is not ur sex slave, be very careful in dis life, Never take any person for granted

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Galaxydon1(m): 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
Marry her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.