Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44212 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by reddingtonblack: 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Na everyday e dey find wife. Few months back, I am sure he was here to ask us the best possible/safest route to his fiancee’s village.

Abi no be him?

You practically follow everybody life here, upon say you get work assuming say you kum be full house wife nko undecided .. see that yeye ishi tew vintage gbeborun

5 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Na him. His quest for a wife has turned to the Holy Grail.

He is even married, or at least he claims to be in this thread he created last year. When I saw it, I assumed he had finally found the wife, so imagine my surprise when I saw this thread again, and I was like "ahn ahn, na second wife you dey find?

https://www.nairaland.com/7390270/should-expose-him#117683307

Thank you! I know I have seen his thread before. Always on and on about being a desirable man in his 30s. I won’t even be surprised he is at Amukoko. Married indeed.

Biglittlelois:

I'm too lazy to go through his comments and threads, but I'm sure he's the one

When lying has becomes a norm, one tends to forget previous lies, that's the case of Op.

Ishi done confirm say na him. A lot of their threads are scripted, but the aim is always visible to the blind - deride and denigrate (a set of) women.

10 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
pocohantas:

Thank you! I know I have seen his thread before. Always on and on about being a desirable man in his 30s. I won’t even be surprised he is at Amukoko. Married indeed.

Ishi done confirm say na him. A lot of their threads are scripted, but the aim is always visible to the blind - deride and denigrate (a set of) women.
One minute, he's single and searching, the next he is married, the next he is engaged to a virgin girlfriend in Ondo state, and when we look away and look back, he is back to single and searching.

Nairaland is truly an alternate reality for many where they act out their fantasies

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Fahvvy: 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Next time you want to quote me, ensure your non$ensical reply is short and concise.

Were you blind' and didn't read to see where I asked if the lady has changed for the better? When your male folk cheat, you encourage a second chance? Now because it's a woman who made the cheating mistake, you feel she doesn't deserve a second chance, such an hypocrite*. I don't encourage cheating, cheating affects both gender. By the way, some ladies are cheating and still "getting the ring, so you can continue to wail.
Mr. Preacher? undecided how come you didn't preach to OP against premarital $ex, you are only preaching about the ladies sins. $hame on you for trying to sound decent*

Just as expected grin...
You didn't disappoint grin...
I wonder why average (and below average) women are this predictable grin...

The moment I read the first line alone, I just confirmed my hypothesis that you are just the typical average woman undecided...
(Maybe you're even below average sef tongue)...

Your next response will prove my second hypothesis grin...
Oya throw another insult grin...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ishilove:

One minute, he's single and searching, the next he is married, the next he is engaged to a virgin girlfriend in Ondo state, and when we look away and look back, he is back to single and searching.

Nairaland is truly an alternate reality for many where they act out their fantasies

No lies, sis. I can’t figure out the cause of this recurring issue amongst them. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
So the OP has been searching for a wife for many years, he met a virgin lady, yet could not keep the virgin/relationship. I am not surprised, many guys think they can spend their bachelor days sleeping around, then find a virgin and have peace? No way.

Something doesn't seem right with the OP. I pity any gullible Nairaland lady who would connect with him, big pity. It will end in tears. There is no perfect wife, so you will continue to search for a wife till infinity. You are already 40, search way into your 50s, no diggidies.

8 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Solocoin: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

Don't start something you will regret, you have left her and should move on with your life. I don't know why some guys really don't have self-control. Why going back to your vomit? Why even discussed anything about your personal life with her? Don't do something you will chop poison.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Klass99(f): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Klass99(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Thanks to those that have provided reasonable advice.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Klass99:

Lois you be monitoring spirit? Long time!

The ladies on this thread ehn, Jack Bauer & Ethan Hunt have nothing on you all.

Na so una make MalignantGuest deactivate in January oo grin
That one no be human being

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
Thanks to those that have provided reasonable advice.

This is what you have to say?

You don't have anything to say to your conflicting comments?

You guys' work rate against women >>>>>

10 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ishilove: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
Magnoliaa:

This is what you have to say?

You don't have anything to say to your conflicting comments?

You guys' work rate against women >>>>>
I'm not even interested in whatever explanation he has to give. He said he is in his early 30s, but somewhere else he said he is 36. Last time I checked, 36 is mid-30s not early.

Wo, Nairaland na Fantasyland

7 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Magnoliaa(f): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ishilove:
I'm not even interested in whatever explanation he has to give. He said he is in his early 30s, but somewhere else he said he is 36. Last time I checked, 36 is mid-30s not early.

Wo, Nairaland na Fantasyland

That's just it. grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Shorty1980: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
You need weed
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by johnfem321: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
I pity you.. hin be like say you one hook ur self because of desperation to settle down.. let that woman go.. she will disgrace you the way she disgrace you and disgrace her ex… come and find your own wife.. if you can’t find yourself tell trusted friend and family to find you a wife.. my advice for you is not Mary any woman older than 27years at most.. the younger one are more fun to be with and not over damaged, manipulative and pretentious
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by sojayy(m): 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Run o
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by bigdammyj: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Reading..
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Killerbag36: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

Continue fucking then u get married to another then she comes nd kill u she should ensure she snap pix of u wen u die to prove us wrong ok
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Konjiboii: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Die well in advance
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ObosiUkwalla: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Ishilove:

Ishi, you too much abeg. I don laugh sotey I throway person oil

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by olabamijisamson: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Chat me up. 08030712191. Should you be interested in a single, virtuous, God fearing lady
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Segzy19: 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Continue! By the time she sets you up with pregnancy, your eye go clear....

And by the way, you don't love her as you claim....
If you love her, you will marry her

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Starz825(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.
I just dey pity you....

In her head, She is everything to you....
In your own head...she's just your sperm bag....

Marry her if you think she can be a better wife.....but if you don't have the intention to marry her ...leave her alone guy...incredibly beautiful...hmmm...dey play oo just dey play
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Berrityga:
See this ekuke?? You we looking for reasons to justify the fact your diccck can't stay in your boxers peacefully?? Fucck her Oga we do not care.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Holywizard: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
What makes you think someone or people haven't been sleeping with her for the past 6yrs?

She's a minus one (-1) in the marriage transfer window as a single mom. Nobody will want to marry a single mother.

If she could cheat on u then, she will definitely cheat on u now

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by duduade16: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
Foodqueen:
Forget the emotional part, she will play the " you took my love for granted card" and might even kill you.

U should be very discipline and strict when u are around her.

Let her know that you haven't forgotten her cheating life.

We don't want to read bad news from nairaland about you.
oil dey your head
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hassanmaye(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
ojietu:
Mr Man keep deceiving yourself, this your story will end in tears mark my words. If as a man you can't control your third leg then be ready for anything your eyes would see.
The best you can help yourself with at the moment is to completely disconnect from her. Or you think you can play with fire and not be hurt. Let me tell you that lady is just playing along with you and waiting for you to get back, the way she will mess you up ehn you will regret ever crossing her path, unless you have the intention of marrying her. Whether she cheated on you or not Oga you've messed her up already and she is coming for you.

The idiot doesn't know women, he thinks they are Angels allow him to learn pls

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Oyesman(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=oldienavie post=121454428]
Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.[/q

She has given you the advice you need, if you like continue with your lost and be saying nonsense. If it's difficult for you not to sleep with her go ahead, I hope you won't know the truth when you die. A word is enough
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by duduade16: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

We both know I cannot get married to her, so I do not think I am wasting her time as she is aware we cannot get married.

We both like each other, my concern is how easy it will be for her to move on if I start sleeping with her again and I find someone else.

@the bolded, she cheated on me in the past and she is now a single mother, thats a lot of baggage in my opinion. I think our history is just too messed up to make a good family despite that we love each other.

Seems its best we both start afresh.
must you Bleep her, why will you see danger and decide to enter am

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Iranu Abacha op grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Remarries In Husband’s Home Takes Children, Property Away / My Husband Is A General Overseer But Sleeps With His Prayer Partners / Loverboy Arrested, Jumped Bail After Promising Five Women Marriage (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.