Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44309 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Karlifate: 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

Stop trying to rationalize women's emotions.
You'll only end up hurting yourself.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Dshocker(m): 6:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

She is at a desperate stage to get married and she can do anything for you to marry her, even if it means her sleep with a dead body.

If sex is your problem, there are other younger and beautiful girls out there you can have one night stand with.

Considering the fact that you and her have come a long way, she is now a wounded lion and you will regret sleeping with her if you do.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by vRendoh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You are the cause of the problem she is having presently. Her boyfriend left her cos he caught You two Abi? So where you dey run go? Where you dey go look for wife? She is not into relationship because she is waiting for you. Congrats jare
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Karlifate: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

So at your age, you know nothing about jealousy and rivalry in women.
You want to come back, have sex with, her, open up her wounds take a brand new wife and go back
Nice plan

He wants to die a slow, silent death that cannot traced. grin grin
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by richmanrichard: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

You are destined for destruction. Accept your fate in peace and stop disturbing our peace.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Okiton: 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

not only you being stupid but the admin that brought this to front page is as well stupid.
I wonder how children of now a days think

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Yuneehk(f): 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
But this dude with his plenty stories. Stick to a particular story so we know exactly if you are saying the truth.

If there is any truth to this particular story, then it is better you leave her. She is baggage but you still wanna sleep with her. No blame on you. All blame on the lady that sees you don't like her, need her for sex or FWB and yet opens her legs for you.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Klass99(f): 6:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by EngrVin: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
I dont comment on this type of post, but I am forced to.

Na Ashawo you be, and if you are not careful this alone can lead to your destruction.
Like someone said earlier, the dead cannot communicate on nairaland else we would have advised you to go ahead and sleep with her, toy with her emotions, then tell us the outcome.

oldienavie:

Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by franchasofficia: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

sighs angry
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

You're a liar. You're faking all of these up for engagement. In one thread, you claim to be married, in this one you're claiming you are going to Nigeria to find a wife . Most of you guys lack attention And are seeking it through any means

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by CSTRR: 6:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
I am more concerned with a lady that decided to turn herself to a cumm dump.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Karlifate: 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2023
Nairalandite:
You sha want to jam badluck. You went outside the country for better and now need a wife but you want to come and sex the single mother then find the wife. Na that sex with her go be the oriburuku that you wan to jam. Why person no go get sense like this?

The OP might be a fictional writer. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by chocboi78(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
faithfull18:
Stop sleeping with people you aren't married to.
LMAO
For here ?? grin grin
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Mezigo: 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=oldienavie post=121454323]I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .

One thing is that it's so useless advising who has made up his mind to do something.
At this age,you suppose to know that women re emotional beings and once you have sex with her again,she will play her emotional card.
And let me tell you something,it can result to her killing you.Dont just play with your life.control yourself as a man and don't go close to her.
She may be a good person and your best friend as you said but I bet you,she can't control her feelings.
She will definitely get too jealous that you are marrying another lady.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ultraviolet27(f): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
How People Dey Smell wetin Dem no fit Chop Sha Na Wa O
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Kobicove(m): 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you have no intention of marrying this lady then do not string her along!
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Akoko444411: 6:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Hmmm. You are a weak man who don’t know how to play the game of love. Follow your heart but use your brain Along!
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ManAustin(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
As oluwa don do am for u go abroad, help person go there too o. No just come back to find wife, help person pikin too o. As for the matter u put down so. If u no go marry the young lady, no dey chop from her honeypot o.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Kobicove(m): 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

When a woman cheats on you, it never goes away, atleast for me it never does.
It's better not to marry her and start from a new slate.

She is my best friend now, you know that kind of friendship that's just so intimate and pure.
She has a child, that complicates the issue, I'd rather not get into marriage with her but like I said, I love her and I am sure she loves me too.

Love is not enough, I am just wondering if shes not gonna become clingy and impossible to detach when I finally find another person I want to settle down with.

Also this kind of situation is not so easy to move on from since I am still single.

Oga just move on!
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Jadeoje: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Abort mission bro.
oldienavie:

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Markrony: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Young man, you are mistaken lust for love. When you love someone, you take good care of her and also plan well for her life. You are so attached to this girl because she feels free with you and also open her legs for you easily at any time. You left this girl because she cheated on you and when she was dating another guy you were still having sex with her which was the main reason the guy abondoned her and her baby. Remember what she passed through as a single mother as a result of your mistake in her life. To me, this girl has a sex emotionanal problem and cannot do without cheating in her life. This type of lady is not good for marriage and should be avoided, especially now you are looking for a girl to marry. If any guy wants to make a good marriage, the best thing is to disengage yourself from any girl friend link before settling down. If you come back and start having an affair with this girl again, you may not be serious in looking for a girl to marry. There is also possibility of going back to her after marrying your wife, which may be a major setback in your marriage. Remember, all that gliter is not gold and a stich in time saves nine. It may be difficult, but hold yourself for your own good. Dont be a fly that follows the corpse to the grave.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Bigjoyce: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.
See you,fear our gender ooo !!!! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2023
Markrony:
Young man, you are mistaken lust for love. When you love someone, you take good care of her and also plan well for her life. You are so attached to this girl because she feels free with you and also open her legs for you easily at any time. You left this girl because she cheated on you and when she was dating another guy you were still having sex with her which was the main reason the guy abondoned her and her baby. Remember what she passed through as a single mother as a result of your mistake in her life. To me, this girl has a sex emotionanal problem and cannot do without cheating in her life. This type of lady is not good for marriage and should be avoided, especially now you are looking for a girl to marry. If any guy wants to make a good marriage, the best thing is to disengage yourself from any girl friend link before settling down. If you come back and start having an affair with this girl again, you may not be serious in looking for a girl to marry. There is also possibility of going back to her after marrying your wife, which may be a major setback in your marriage. Remember, all that gliter is not gold and a stich in time saves nine. It may be difficult, but hold yourself for your own good. Dont be a fly that follows the corpse to the grave.
Thank you for your words of advise.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Hectroy(m): 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
You know this lady has history of cheating, she cheated on you with a man and also cheated on the same man (or another man) with you. Why can't you just move on and look elsewhere. What if she gets pregnant for you and decided to keep it as she's done before? This lady knows about your intention to come look for a wife, do you think she'll be ok with you just using her for procreation alone? Please move on and stay away from her. I don't understand the coming back to look for a wife thing. Don't you have any relationship ongoing?
quote author=oldienavie post=121454323]I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .

[/quote]
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Elnesto(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2023
Marry her make u forget all this long talk. The devil you know is beta Dan the angel you don't know.

Even if you marry today, you go still cheat on your wife with her
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by FireUpNow(m): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
OP na fat fowl. You spent 7 years abroad and you couldn't find a decent girl. Be digging your pit
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by deyplay: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sirqt5:
38 year old claiming early 30s.shocked grin
how u know, bad guy? Most guys will never know what they want in life until they are left with left over options and choose the best of the left overs.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by freddie009(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
If she is not the type of woman you would like to marry, then why are you still wasting her time/emotions? This lady might even be above 30yrs, but still allows men waste her time? You told her you will be coming back to find a wife, yet she is still glued to you. So she cannot ask herself if she isn't good enough for a wife, then end the friendship? She has a low self-esteem. You need to help her out, by ending that closeness, why should you be calling her daily if you don't want her?

Tell her you have found a wife then end the friendship or at least reduce how you call each other. I am wondering what she really did wrong that disqualifies her to be your wife. Or If she hasn't changed for the better. You made her lose a marital opportunity in the past, allow her to be focused at this time of her life.

You will be surprised, some guys are asking for her hands in marriage but she still glues to this ex, that is ruining her life from the onset and he is still coming back to ruin it once more.

OP leave her alone, she probably thinks you guys still have a chance

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by cedricksly: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?
at almost 40 or early 40 na knacking still be ur priority.. The lady fith the first reply on this threat answered u already, that's all u need and stick to it. Woman can kill when they feel used and Betrayed, forget that but we are friends and if you resume sleeping with her it might not stop even if you are married, why don't you just move passed her sex wise and find a wife u want to find or marry her if you can handle her extra baggage... Bro you are a grown up just stop acting like a lust and sex obsessed boy who just attained puberty or who just started being sexually active...
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Goodlady(f): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Na like this she should tie your destiny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.