Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44308 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Pusyiter(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bros
Get sense
Monkey dey sleep
Yanga wan go wake am
Stay away from her. My candid advice and forge ahead.
To me, you have already fallen into her trap
Had I know is waiting for you
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Bunny19: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.
Do you really need an advice or you just want to do what's on your mind. You keep countering every suggestion brought your way. Haba
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by ZINNYBANKS: 8:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

If the bolded is not enough reason for you to stay away from her,then I dont think you need any advise again .
A youruba adage says The dog that would get lost won't listen to the hunters whistle.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by concho(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
Kemabassi:
If You Love her Dont sleep with her. its a time bomb waiting to explode.

I use to have a girl friend who use to visit me in the US from naija. she never told me she had something serious back home until i found out. we talked about it and she apologized. Though i felt cold towards her we were still together until she told me she was getting married and visited for the last time. I gave her money towards the marriage too to let her know she has a friend in me.

The last night before she left we had frank discussion on how our friendship was gonna proceed. because I loved her I told her that she is now married and that we going to be best of friends and that what happened between us should be behind us. we agreed not to have sex again and that i would always be there for each other. I told her I want her to succeed in her marriage. Today she is my main person I ask to do things for me in naija. her husband knows me as her bestie . infact na me dey settle wahala for them self. when she had her baby in the states I was there to assist her.

My brother I want you to be discipline in your dealings with her. its not going to be funny especially when you finally get over to wherever you are.

Babe plenty for naija. you dont have to look far. just do your normal waka and God will see you through. I know you can do it dont underestimate your self ok.

She successfully married a simp
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by reucom: 8:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you really and truly love your life yeah, make sure you do not set your eye's on that girl when you get to naija.
At your age and exposure you should behave a lot better alright.
My candid advice as an elder is this.... If you really do not want to destroy your life with your own very hands let this girl be and ask God to bless you with your own wife. I'm sure your mum and dad won't consent to this move either. Make sure to listen to your parents advice and you will be glad you did.
God bless you son and make sure to make the Lord Jesus your best friend 😘
Cheer's

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Emdebby2: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Creating a problem for yourself and asking us for solution. Keep enjoying yourself... life is too short.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by goody234: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
Charge her to the streets ..and move on you are abroad now so you seem a bit more attractive to her now , be smart like the other guy and bounce
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Fahvvy: 9:00pm On Mar 04, 2023
SpyChild:
I am not saying OP should marry her o; but if he DOES marry her, she will never repeat the same mistake because of the position she is in and facing right now.

Never say never my dear undecided...
You never can tell for certainty if she will do it again undecided...
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by advanceDNA: 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

We both know I cannot get married to her, so I do not think I am wasting her time as she is aware we cannot get married.

We both like each other, my concern is how easy it will be for her to move on if I start sleeping with her again and I find someone else.

@the bolded, she cheated on me in the past and she is now a single mother, thats a lot of baggage in my opinion. I think our history is just too messed up to make a good family despite that we love each other.

Seems its best we both start afresh.

Guy.....no go and die untimely death ooo...
U are saying a single mother looking for husband is only good for casual fvck to you but not for marriage.... and u are saying she knows this?? Be deciving yourself...she doesnt know anything...

..All she's waiting for is for u to come and marry her...if u come back and fvck her after 7 years of parting, thats consent u have started something new...

...this is not abroad... u dare straff naija babe...single mother for that matter.....u are already owing a ring and tranditional wedding .... grin
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Rinoxy: 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thank you for your suggestion, you understand the reality I am faced with.
At this time, she is the only person I can call friend as we have known each other for almost 10 years now and we do share intimate details, for the past 7 years we have been kinda each others emotional support, even when I was dating other ladies here in France and she too back in naija, we both knew everything about each other.

Its just a messed up situation. If I can find a lady as soon as I land in naija then maybe I could disconnect from her but its going to be difficult not to sleep with her while not having any other lady in the picture.
Then I think the issue is you, the issue is lack of discipline. If you don't have a lady and you don't sleep with her, will you die?! You won't die. Like someone advised, what if you land Naija and the lady say no show for you, you fit go mental. So, make your decision man n be firm about it.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Praiseamaris202: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sincerely I wonder why some people dig up their grave themself, knowing fully well that you can't marry her then why playing on her emotion. Someone told you that she might eventually get rid of you, you asked why, you trust her 90%. I laugh in Spanish, playing with a woman emotion is the most dangerous thing to their gender, they can do and undo. You can't resist her unless you sleep with her, go ahead and forget about your life. Many people abroad thinks that coming back home to get a wife is good but Mark my word, it a great and most craziest thing a man can do to himself. Why can't you get a responsible person in your country of residence? Most of you are wayward and looking for a Saint in Nigeria, continue to deceive yourself. Village girls are loose that city girls nowadays. Sit back, analyze your life and restrategize. God help you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Bonjovi13: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

Dude are you sure you are 30plus years?
You want to be friends with benefits with your Nigerian Ex who I'm certain is over 30 plus with a child, and after sleeping with her leave her to marry another woman in this same Nigeria. A woman who is emotionally and physically attached to you!!!

I laugh in Dutch.... I can bet you will star in the Nigerian blogspace soon. I can even imagine the headlines.

Single mother kills Ex who dumped her to marry another woman....

Why are you naive enough to think this would end amicably. You are reasoning with you oenis.

Dude I would advice you to define your relationship with this lady and keep it strictly platonic if you don't intend to marry her cos I can bet you she had planned her future with you in her head.

Let us know how things play out if you intend to go ahead with this charade.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by sslcrypt: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

Go and sleep with her, why the heck are you disturbing us if you have already concluded?
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by olaeffect(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

When a woman cheats on you, it never goes away, atleast for me it never does.
It's better not to marry her and start from a new slate.

She is my best friend now, you know that kind of friendship that's just so intimate and pure.
She has a child, that complicates the issue, I'd rather not get into marriage with her but like I said, I love her and I am sure she loves me too.

Love is not enough, I am just wondering if shes not gonna become clingy and impossible to detach when I finally find another person I want to settle down with.

Also this kind of situation is not so easy to move on from since I am still single.

If you guys are close friends like you claim, then what is the problem you have about being straightforward with her?
I once had a female friend that I told right from day one that I won't marry her, she practically raped me the first time we had sex.
She was one of the ladies that ever loved me the most, but she was just not my spec, almost every physical attribute that I dislike in a woman is what she had😁
She broke up the relationship herself and has cut off all communication with me for the past 15yrs.
But my mind is always at peace whenever I remember her, because I never lied to her for once.

If this lady is truly your friend as you claim, make her know what's up, she is not a baby.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by GogetterMD(m): 9:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?
If your initial post suggested say you no be serious person, this post confirmed it. You don already plot roadmap for your head as you go take knack am, including the frequency. Na your selfishness dey push you to go back to a vulnerable single mum that has a past life as a serial cheat (cheated on you, cheated on baby daddy with ex which is you, yet you both have stamped that the latter is the devil).
All the best on whatever decision you make sha, whatever is said here won't alter the course of what you already plan to do
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by GogetterMD(m): 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

We both know I cannot get married to her, so I do not think I am wasting her time as she is aware we cannot get married.

We both like each other, my concern is how easy it will be for her to move on if I start sleeping with her again and I find someone else.

@the bolded, she cheated on me in the past and she is now a single mother, thats a lot of baggage in my opinion. I think our history is just too messed up to make a good family despite that we love each other.

Seems its best we both start afresh.
And BTW, stop calling what you have for each other love. You are just infatuated by the physicality you shared in the past

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by akube34: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

person cheat on u, u wan still marry am
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by IbileIfe: 9:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

If you truly love her, marry her.
Don't take advantage of her.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Tzar(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
I sensed that too. grin I just wanted to make his SIMP head swell small.
He sounded too Beta to be a high value truly
How does any Alpha male stick with a serial cheating wh0re and still claim he loves her? I honestly feel very sad for him.

Klass99:

High value kwa grin.
If you were familiar with the OP's posts, history and antecedents here, you would not say this.

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Gidigrav(m): 9:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
Imagine you don't know what you want bro move on and stop lmorality....not all women you sleep with and go score free...one minute enjoyment can ruin you if you like don't be wise it a choice but ne careful
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Memyselfu2009(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
JUST WAIT UNTIL.SOMEONE ELSE PROPOSE TO.HER THEN YOU WOULD REALISE YOU HAVE LOST A WIFE

oldienavie:
I am a man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Uniquekriss(m): 9:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
I can assure you that she might also be anticipating the knacking, on the other hand she may be having hopes that you're still in love with her and that you may wanna continue from where u stopped thereby wanting to trap you with pregnancy especially now that it appears you're financially capable (forget the fact that she can take care of herself, women money no dey belleful Dem until Dem add man own no matter how wealthy they're). Please sound it to her that you can't and will not have anything commitment with her, if u can avoid the knacking, good, if you can't, please go ahead and get it, after all she's ur ex and u wouldn't speak too much grammar to convince her and even if she declines, nothing spoil cos you've got nothing to lose, she might just be using you to pass time since there's no one in her life at the moment. I can promise u that if u marry her she'll cheat on you again and also, u may not have too much interest in her after marriage. Remember that if her former bf didn't treat her the way he did, she may not have fallen back or remained comfortable with u. U can easily disconnect from her after marriage since you're not here in 9ja. Take note, do not let her know anything about the girl you intend to/marry, also make sure the wife to be is better than her in bed and also more pretty so you do not have anything to fantasize about her. Knack as much as possible, pay her back for cheating. If you need recommendations for good wife material, u can reach out to me but make sure you won't abandon her and japa, trust me I be guy man, even if na my sister u end up marrying u fit still play your game cos life no get Parr 2 buh make sure you're not infected
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Taiwo20(m): 9:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
These days humans have become object to humans.

But I sense say, them don get this one but e never happen finish
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Ikea81: 9:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Women don't think like guys, their emotions are always in it.....they just don't knack forming BFF....I can swear she think she is the wife you are coming to marry..knacking her and marrying someone else will put her in another depressed state..Think.

On another note, just curious, which Nigerian girl wey you wan find come wey her own history no pass this your single mother bestie?. You may end up with a retired pekas hoe!

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by macrodata(m): 10:02pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?
You're a simp. No kind of advice will be useful for you. I know your type. It's sad to say it but its the truth. There's too much for you to learn.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Skeduw20(m): 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

I am confused ?

Initially I was about to convince u to consider her again but as a woman she might try wat she did wen u were her boyfriend again, apart from u taking that advice👆, it is dangerous to b around her and not married to her... Women can b desperate in situations like this. Ire ooo
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by PopsiAde: 10:11pm On Mar 04, 2023
The best thing you both can do is to marry each other since you claim you love her so much.
But if you think otherwise, don't bang her again, to avoid stories that touch the heart.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by dynigoche: 10:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
you made her lost her man before, Now its her turn, she may make you lost your woman and maybe your life systematically if you did not marry her or stay away from her. you may not know what you are dealing with. 8yrs apart is not 8 days ooo. she may be more exposed and very tricky now. YOU BETTER MARRY HER OR STAY AWAY, OR SHE MAY VISIT A SPIRITUAL TEMPLE FOR YOUR SAKE (my brother, FEAR WOMEN oooo but RESPECT and show them love)[/b][i][/i][color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by NaBanga: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
People are very emotionally volatile these days. You don't want to be the returnee that died bla bla blu. Just find someone else for knacking and keep your friendship. If you sleep with her and she later realizes it was during your seeking period, she might bring out recorded messages for your new fiance/wife. She might get pregnant to punish you. Avoid problems at all costs.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Yayi229: 10:31pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Better forget the past and marry her as soon as you get back

Coming from abroad to 'find a wife' dude, I swear on everything I own, you won't find a better mate in naija at the moment. All of them are gonna be after your funds dude, let go of the past and marry the one who loves you for who you are!

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by TeeFriz: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
Young blood,
She cheated on you when you guys were together, then she cheated on her supposed fiancé. Bro don't even get into any entanglement with her. Read the lines.... She will always cheat. You think you are close cause you are always communicating Bro, distance is making it look like you both have a bond,wait till you are back and then get bored and look for who to cheat on you with.

Secondly, FWB might not seem so bad till you get her pregnant. Then you'd realize that you shouldnt have gotten yourself messed up with her in the first place cause I can bet it with you that she will stall your desire of "FINDING A WIFE".

Bro, you can communicate but keep her at arm's length for your own good.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by odaniel1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
Enjoy her as your shagging partner. History will never let y'all build something serious. So keep up the fwb vibe whilst you scout your bride. Though i do not think you need one as a successful person you claim to be. Leave all that morality for monks brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.