Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? (44314 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Is My Wife Joking Or Can She Do It In Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by HIPROFILE(m): 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
Bro since you know everything about her and she you guys are still good try and consider her because out there are lots of wolves in sheep clothing however the devil you know…… just reason along some eminent marital factors like Can she give you peace of mind?,
Will you be happy living with her,
Can she respect you even when you pushed her to limit,
Can she keep a home and make a good mother?,
Will I be comfortable with her living with me as wife with another mans daughter?. I guess you know what is involved you have to train the child like your own.

Let me stop here for now
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by alizma: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.
I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

You know women can be very emotional .

Her name start with P.
If your are ok with her, why not just settle with your ex, the devil you know is far better than the angel you are yet to know.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
One rule: never sleep with a legally married woman - but this isn't...

So, I won't condemn this one...

Fire on, but the risk attached to it is all on u, bro....
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
I am a single man in my early 30s, I used to have a girlfriend some couple years ago .
She cheated on me, I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me, anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her, but somehow she got pregnant for the guy.

The guy wanted her to abort but she wouldn't, she has a beautiful daughter now, she is not doing so bad as she works with one of the top banks as she is very comfortable.
Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

I have been out of the country for 7 years and I am due to be back in Nigeria in a few weeks time, I am going back to purposely to look for a wife, we are going to be in the same city .

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

Its almost certain that we are going to get back to having sex as its just obvious despite that we have never discussed that, its hard to really stay away from her but not impossible I am thinking there is nothing wrong having her as a Friend With Benefit pending when I get a wife that I want to marry and then discharge her.

Will it be possible to be Friend With Benefit with her and easily discharge her when I find another woman I want to marry without issues ? I love her and would have considered marrying her if not for the history that we shared, we have now become the best of friends, but I am just confused if resuming sex with her will not make it difficult to keep her away from me when I find another woman.

7years no be 7months oh!

She is just telling you what you want to hear. I guess you really loved her because you can't move on.

But ask yourself these please..

She cheated on you.... then she cheated on the guy that got her pregnant. Now you do believe she hasn't be sleeping with someone for over 7years...

Serious, na you suppose act Joker 2.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Akoko444411: 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2023
Hmmm, You are a weak man and you don’t know how to play the game of love. She knows your weakness that’s why she cheated on you and she will do it again if you make any attempt to marry or date her. You can sleep with her if you like but don’t get emotional. Follow your heart but use your brain along.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by skillmyman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
so bros,
why can't you marry her na ince you are confidants and you trust her 90% which is a lot of trust for people getting married nowadays.
I am sure she has learnt her lessons , is ready to settle down and you have known her for so long and for that reason, she is better than anyone u just want to start knowing now
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by leksonltd: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
My brother. What is the definition of a good wife to you? For me it's a friend, a mother and one who have birth to my children. You are fond of each other. She is your wife man. Forget that history. Marry someone that can give you peace of mind.
If you call her single mother, you are right. But do you know how many pregnancies some single ladies have aborted? Take that child as your first and build a good family with her. Ore ooo
oldienavie:

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Antyxx: 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
hm
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Klass99(f): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by chiboycue: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

I think you should marry her since you said you trust her 90% and you still enjoy sleeping with her. Don't use her past mistakes against her. Just forgive her . You have strong feelings for her and you said she is an incredibly beautiful lady. Just settle down with her. The devil you know is better than the angel you do not know
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by oldienavie: 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
chiboycue:

I think you should marry her since you said you trust her 90% and you still enjoy sleeping with her. Don't use her past mistakes against her. Just forgive her since you said she is an incredibly beautiful lady and settle down with her. The devil you know is better than the angel you do not know
Marriage is out of the picture, the issue is whether she won't come back to haunt me if I sleep with her and excuse her when I find another woman that I want to marry.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Kemabassi: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
If You Love her Dont sleep with her. its a time bomb waiting to explode.

I use to have a girl friend who use to visit me in the US from naija. she never told me she had something serious back home until i found out. we talked about it and she apologized. Though i felt cold towards her we were still together until she told me she was getting married and visited for the last time. I gave her money towards the marriage too to let her know she has a friend in me.

The last night before she left we had frank discussion on how our friendship was gonna proceed. because I loved her I told her that she is now married and that we going to be best of friends and that what happened between us should be behind us. we agreed not to have sex again and that i would always be there for each other. I told her I want her to succeed in her marriage. Today she is my main person I ask to do things for me in naija. her husband knows me as her bestie . infact na me dey settle wahala for them self. when she had her baby in the states I was there to assist her.

My brother I want you to be discipline in your dealings with her. its not going to be funny especially when you finally get over to wherever you are.

Babe plenty for naija. you dont have to look far. just do your normal waka and God will see you through. I know you can do it dont underestimate your self ok.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Zony94: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
Which country did you travel to? So you still can't behave decently after spending six years abroad? You will still learn lesson ,she will prepare for your second leg- returning leg of your sex motive ,then she can charm you ,and you become MARIO ni be loma kusi.She will do everything possible to hold you down lovingly and spiritually before you eyes go clear you might not be thinking of going back abroad again. If you fick her once you won't stop fucking her again .My candid advice to you is to japa look for another woman ,except you really love to marry her despite her past records you mentioned.Even if you are not trapped down by her ,and marry another woman you might still be looking for her outside your marriage. If l were you l would just be her friend but never get too close to avoid sex but can never wicked her

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by eroticecstasy: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:
She cheated on me,
I didnt break up with her but the relationship just kinda died and she moved on
(silly excuse) .

She started dating another guy but I was also sleeping with her occasionally cos she liked me (another silly excuse), anyway, the guy found out and he decided he was not going to marry her (that's a man not some kinda waterleaf) but somehow she got pregnant for the guy. (what makes you believe it's the guys pregnancy)

I was already out of the country when she got pregnant for him. (are you scared of being responsible for that pregnancy?)

Because of the trauma she suffered during pregnancy, she became close to me as the boyfriend totally abandoned her (you should do same, that reason for your closeness is nothing but a lie, it's because you travelled out) and the guy has not set eyes on the daughter till today, the daughter is now 6 years old.

We currently talk everyday and it has been like that since more than 6 years ago, she is not dating anyone at the moment how old are you? and she also knows I am coming to look for a wife.

This is a prominent cheater you're playing with.

- You broke up with her because she cheated on you,
- She was in a serious relationship and was still sleeping with you (you called that love?)

Are you sick or something?

I'm sorry for you!
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by OkodiDenzel: 7:06pm On Mar 04, 2023
Simple thing.

If she was your sister how would you want someone else to reason her matter?

I leave that to you...
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by MamaletASO: 7:08pm On Mar 04, 2023
Story
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by rumenase(m): 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

don’t go back to her bro, she will get pregnant for you too.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Lama70(m): 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Thanks for taking time to respond, but sup with the bolded.
I am confused ?
Why would she kill me, we are good friends more like confidant. I don't trust her 100% but I trust her 90%.
Also, by letting her know I haven't forgotten her cheating, am I still going to be knacking her ?
She is an incredibly beautiful lady, its going to be difficult not to sleep with her atleast 2ce but its not impossible.

Look mister man, you asked for advice and you were given one. However, you are bent on doing what you always wanted. Why are you seekind advice on an issue you are already opinionated?

You just want somebody to validate your thoughts and vain desire. Instead of you to run away you are foot-dragging. Your eye go soon clear. Mr, friend with benefit.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by emmy512: 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
All I can say is you actually have feelings for her but trying to deny yourself from falling in love with her.

But also want to chop the benefits you get from her bori.
Man up,

Let her go for life or put a ring on her darn finger for life
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by damoobaba: 7:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

Some of you children of nowadays are just so damaged you dont even know right from wrong again. Would you be happy if someone is using your sister as a tool for pleasure that way. Instead of you to advise the lady on how to settle down and have a good life, you're just happy using her for satisfaction and you dont see her GOOD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR WIFE.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Tonalphs(f): 7:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
grin grin grin op is finding comment that will encourage him to sleep with the lady.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by lereinter(m): 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
Despite the years spent abroad if true, you still lack wisdom

You think life is just about fçûking
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by wingmanIII: 7:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
She will continue cheating on you . Cheaters don't stop or repent. Leave her alone!
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Kaptainkoko: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you are not going to marry her, no need for knacking her. I can bet you bro, if you knack that babe more than twice na belle you go collect for the 3rd time.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by dalass(f): 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

You are a big fat idiot @ OP

Just see the nonsense you typed up there....

You wanna eat your cake and have it? You'd better go and do DNA test on that little girl to see if you're the father and stay the hell away from the lady if you're not interested in marrying her .. You have kept her hanging and banging her at will ... You must be promising her something, else why will she be waiting for you? You be original daemon abeg

Let me not swear for you oh. undecided

But some ladies dey always fall person hands sha undecided
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by damoobaba: 7:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

When a woman cheats on you, it never goes away, atleast for me it never does.
It's better not to marry her and start from a new slate.

She is my best friend now, you know that kind of friendship that's just so intimate and pure.
She has a child, that complicates the issue, I'd rather not get into marriage with her but like I said, I love her and I am sure she loves me too.

Love is not enough, I am just wondering if shes not gonna become clingy and impossible to detach when I finally find another person I want to settle down with.

Also this kind of situation is not so easy to move on from since I am still single.

You're an evil man, stop saying you love her. You've devised a way to keep her close to you so that you can still sleep with her whether you're married or not. You need to stop taking advantage of a lady with low self esteem.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by dalass(f): 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2023
damoobaba:

You're an evil man, stop saying you love her. You've devised a way to keep her close to you so that you can still sleep with her whether you're married or not. You need to stop taking advantage of a lady with low self esteem.

Exactly 💯

He is Machiavelli and a deamon rolled into one undecided

1 Like

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Divoc19(f): 7:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
If you get another person to knack you won't want to knack her again. Get someone as soon as you land naija to keep your heart and body busy wink

My 3 naira piece for you

oldienavie:

Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by dalass(f): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Berrityga:
See this ekuke?? You we looking for reasons to justify the fact your diccck can't stay in your boxers peacefully?? Fucck her Oga we do not care.

He says he's a man but he's just a fuckboy! I pity that lady sha
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
What you want to do will back fire, if you continue sleeping with her, a time will come she will tell you to marry her and it will be too late then for you to back out.
Re: Dilemma: Would She Be A Problem For Me In Future ? by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
oldienavie:

"Women can be very emotional" - Says a man who plans to use a woman and dump her.

Do you not think you should move on totally from her like you did 7 years ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks Advice On How To Stop Loving Her Husband / Husband In Tears As Wife Showers Praises On Him For Being A Good Hubby / Marrying A Guy That Is Short..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.