Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,506 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52826 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by raskymonojendor: 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
ezenwajosh:
cheesy

OH ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA IS NOT POSSIBLE
Islamasation of Nigeria is indeed not possible.
Tinubus's wife is a pastor, his children are liberal. He can't his home let alone the whole of Nigeria.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by storm001(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
So after all the rigging and corruption, this man still went to mosque.

It's a shame.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by MeineMutter: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
Obi go see church programme attend this Sunday?

Nah.
Abeg. Make someone help us send C&S or CCC Ìkórè program o so that Pandora can attend. Ops sorry. Many Ikores are help at yearend.

Obi go need to wait small o.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Islamasation of Nigeria is indeed not possible.
Tinubus's wife is a pastor, his children are liberal. He can't his home let alone the whole of Nigeria.
grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by MamaletASO: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
What else did you expect
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
no religion kills more than Islam..infact it'd foundation was on killing....remember the girl killed recently in kano...
I was born and raised in the north but have to relocate bc of your people lack of respect to human life so stop lying.i know alot about Islam and Quran...as a child we mixed up with Muslims..we even go to mosque and church atimes together....so my dear all your lies are known...
Thank God you said you loved with Muslims and even go to mosques and you and your family still lives,but Muslims kills more than any religion.

How many people did Christian Hitler killed
How many people did christian Crusaders killed
How many people did The Lord's Resistant Army of Uganda killed

How many people did America and British Christian monarchs and governments killed
How many people did Romans killed
Etc etc etc....

Billions of people lost lives in the hands of Christians.....check top 10 people who killed humans if you see a single Muslim in there.

You said I lied and it's clear yet you never said anything reasonable to show my lies.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Perfectbeing(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

The security officers just made sure there's no IPOB terrorist around
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by amuwo1980: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Abdulqareem:
CRY ATLANTIC OCEAN IF YOU SO WISH. AND AS FOR RESISTANCE, YOU ARE JUST WASTING YOUR TIME. TINUBU IS OUR PRESIDENT. THE EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS, THE BETTER FOR YOU.
Ofcos he is ur president but not mine nor ours , he will be resisted beyond ur belief
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by amuwo1980: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2023
Johnjustice:

During biafra war 2million dead, Nigeria continues, you and all obidient should die, you people are a nuisance.
Go try loot one more shop and see weda u will love to tell the story , that’s all we want , just another round of burning Igbo shops and we will join it with u guys , go ahead
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Abdulqareem: 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2023
amuwo1980:

Ofcos he is ur president but not mine nor ours , he will be resisted beyond ur belief
I PITY YOU, JUST LET IT BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOLDIERS ARE ALL AROUND, YOU MESS UP, NA ONE BULLET YOU GO CHOP
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by amuwo1980: 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Abdulqareem:
I PITY YOU, JUST LET IT BE ON SOCIAL MEDIA. SOLDIERS ARE ALL AROUND, YOU MESS UP, NA ONE BULLET YOU GO CHOP
Just that ? Am ready to die if need be
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
Check that security details any OBITUARIES that breath is a goner for real
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by rummmy: 4:41am On Mar 05, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Thank God you said you loved with Muslims and even go to mosques and you and your family still lives,but Muslims kills more than any religion.

How many people did Christian Hitler killed
How many people did christian Crusaders killed
How many people did The Lord's Resistant Army of Uganda killed

How many people did America and British Christian monarchs and governments killed
How many people did Romans killed
Etc etc etc....

Billions of people lost lives in the hands of Christians.....check top 10 people who killed humans if you see a single Muslim in there.

You said I lied and it's clear yet you never said anything reasonable to show my lies.
Mohammed killed more than all combined

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Ovacoma: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
SuperSupremo:
You are not Muslim by just being born by Muslim parents,your obeying of Allah and the teachings of Mohammed regardless of your background makes you a Muslim.....nothing more....if you like pray 5 times,fast 1000 months you are not a Muslim
U are liar! Anyone that says the shahada is a Muslim.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 5:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Ovacoma:

You can say shahada without believing in your heart there is only 1 God and Mohammed His last messanger,and don't believe Jesus is a prophet or don't believe in the 5 pillars of Islam.....that doesn't make you a Muslim but a hypocrite.

If you say shahada and it's sincere,you must do as Islam says and you are a muslim
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 5:21am On Mar 06, 2023
rummmy:
Mohammed killed more than all combined
Well Mohammed never lived with 1 million population though
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 5:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Ovacoma:

The only person Mohammed was suspected to kill by his own hands is Ubayy bin Khalaf,he happen to tell his people (the infedils) that he will kill Mohammed,Mohammed heard people saying that and said I will rather kill him,indeed when it's time to execute his plan he approached Mohammed riding a horse and Mohamed sharply took a sword from another person and was the first to attack him,he left there alive with serious injury by the collar bone and people suspect he died of his wounds....

Granted he killed,in full self defence which is allowed in any civilized law.

How didohammed killed millions when millions didn't live with him at his time

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.