Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,363 members, 7,829,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52821 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by fascowilly(m): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Criminal also goes to the Mosque tongue

5 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Meandmycrew(f): 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Shut up your dirty mouth and stop ranting online . You can only make noise on the internet but come out physically and say same thing one on one i want to see you that if you can, so u can say this to my face i dare you, Stupid boy!
Omoawoke:

The imposters , dominators, tribal bigots and land grabbers are the ones below, this Saturday we are out for them....Lagos will not contain some people this coming weekend. We are good host , but they took our humility for stupidity. On top person land oo, what they cannot accept in their own side
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by amuwo1980: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2023
His presidency stops at lagos and also rock in Abuja , this guy will be resisted to the death
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Omoawoke: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Meandmycrew:
Shut up your dirty mouth and stop ranting online . You can only make noise on the internet but come out physically and say same thing one on one i want to see you that if you can, so u can say this to my face i dare you, Stupid boy!

I’m really so scared of you, believe me. I’m so scared
Osu

You want Lagos ba? It won’t be served for you in the restaurant, come and get it!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Johnjustice: 6:59am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Better than Obi the hypocrite, he sleeps in church but very vindictive and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Johnjustice: 7:00am On Mar 04, 2023
amuwo1980:
His presidency stops at lagos and also rock in Abuja , this guy will be resisted to the death
During biafra war 2million dead, Nigeria continues, you and all obidient should die, you people are a nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by seguno2: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2023
kolafolabi:
For those who are closer to the President Elect, kindly inform him of the delay in the dualization of Ibadan - Ilorin road which is famously known as death trap road.

Imagining the construction of the road was awarded during Obasanjo's regime and has not been completed up till now.

Please why are you focusing on roads alone, and not on private businesses that create jobs and widespread prosperity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by ussv: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
All these pepper body things wey una dey post, there is God o !

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by CursedOsuPigs: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Criminals don't just go to churches...they own them.

85% of Nigerian churches are owned by criminals. You know them.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Meandmycrew(f): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
Why are you scared ? I would like to met you and your followers that are ranting online . Let them come and met me one and one i mean in this same lagos . Bunch of fools!
Omoawoke:

I’m really so scared of you, believe me. I’m so scared
Osu

You want Lagos ba? It won’t be served for you in the restaurant, come and get it!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Omoawoke: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
amuwo1980:

He will be your president and there is not motherfvking thing you can do about it

The question is, who you be? You are a NOBODY BUT A NOISE MAKER
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by kolafolabi(m): 7:05am On Mar 04, 2023
seguno2:

Please why are you focusing on roads alone, and not on private businesses that create jobs and widespread prosperity?

Please note that there are lots of good things ahead. I am just so concerned about the road because of the delay. That's where I plight often and I know the danger and how bad the road needs to be completed. Thank you
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by mortalincarnate(f): 7:08am On Mar 04, 2023
fredoooooo:

Obi of Lagos on fraudulent ground ?
Anyway these are our opinions , but the REALITY SAID ... TINUBU IS THE PRESIDENT ELECT OF NIGERIA

What reality? Reality is not dawn yet so hang in there
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:09am On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
Islam remains a taboo in igboland and nothing will change that.

You are lying,there is Igbo islamic scholar in Igbo land who even translated Quran into Igbo language.....the few of you are saved but you are lost.....hold on to your drinking habits,pork eatings and don't pray the way God wants.....after death you know who be Oga.

Even North Korea allows Islam,who be Igbo....nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Mccullum: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2023
God bless Jagaban
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by fredoooooo: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
mortalincarnate:

What reality? Reality is not dawn yet so hang in there
You being emotional represent not the reality ..
In yiur delusional world and emotional world obi is the president of Lagos
But REALITT said TINUBU is the president elect of Nigeria
Crying ,wailing and complaining can not change the reality..

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by shegra58: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!
you're not happy I just don't know if you want to be unhappy for another 8 years that Tinubu is going to be president

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Tkbabs: 7:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigerians don't know who dem done elect so una sufferings just began

Na you, your family and all those who didn't wish this country well go SUFFER.

Myself, my family and ever meaningful people of Nigeria who wish the best for this country go surely make it in this country.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DenreleDave(m): 7:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigerians don't know who dem done elect so una sufferings just began

May that suffering u wish for Nigeria manifest itself in your family in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Jack500: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!

E pain am😀😀. This is how you will cry till 2031😆😆

"E too sure, abi, power to the north" 😆😆😆

Loser
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by stuffs2002: 7:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Masha Allah
May Allah guide him and his amiable vice.

May Allah destroy all the enemies of Nigeria
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by mortalincarnate(f): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2023
fredoooooo:

You being emotional represent not the reality ..
In yiur delusional world and emotional world obi is the president of Lagos
But REALITT said TINUBU is the president elect of Nigeria
Crying ,wailing and complaining can not change the reality..

Obi of Lagos will be the extra and final blow to you guys when President Obi will reclaim his mandate from the court.

You don’t seem to get it right?🤷

He started from Lagos and will finish at the federal level.

Don’t forget how you guys bragged about how BAT was the author and finisher of Lagos.

Not to worry, reality is not dawn on you guys yet so don’t preach reality until it’s time

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Doyou2019: 7:22am On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
your suffering just begin.speak for yourself ONLY

Ola,iyi ATI igbadun sheshede funwa

With APC still in power, e kan n tan ara yin ni.
Ise ati ofo gbogbo yin sese bere ni.
Luckily for you, y'all still have a chance of Obi helping to reclaim our mandate.
Ko Je be lasan, iya yin a maa po o. Especially you urchins cheering this injustice on.
Just mark am. Waa ni mo so be!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Olachase(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

None is happy…

This is crazy

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Haba!
bros na every day you spam as client no day u no go rest
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Ola260: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
And the useless and most gullible go to church
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Abdulqareem: 7:23am On Mar 04, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Baba don go rule by force, na him go tire. Money wey him pack never do. He still wan use small energy wey him supposed use relax they run up and down . Them mumu UK now go don go buy new hospital bed for new president in the name of treatment , Nigeria government medical revenue and France go dey even drag ham with them... Because old man wey no gree relax, na medicine go sort him body, I wish him fit get Alagbo association like OBJ because obj dey combine Agbo with exercise so his retirement in aso rock could be justify.

Thunder fire una wey dey push grandpa up and down to suffer for una selfish gains. Those who truly love grandpa whom hail me to suffer. Before una quote me again , remember all die na die either you are rich or poor. Abacha die ,people jubilate,yard adua die people mourn. Na so life be
AND OBI WILL NVR BE PRESIDENT. RELIGIOUS BIGOTS. WHEN OBI WAS OPENLY ENDORSED BY PASTORS ON THE PULPIT, WHERE WERE YOU? WAILING
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by rummmy: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:

You are lying,there is Igbo islamic scholar in Igbo land who even translated Quran into Igbo language.....the few of you are saved but you are lost.....hold on to your drinking habits,pork eatings and don't pray the way God wants.....after death you know who be Oga.

Even North Korea allows Islam,who be Igbo....nonsense!
even a murderer is thinking of heaven......you don't drink but eats tax from alcohol...
You don't eat pork but eats Humans..even your Oga is in hell.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

Tinubu has been Baptised and is a Christian now.
Same Propaganda speeches made Obidient came 3rd.....he did not lose....he wasn't in the race actually....Atiku lost
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by 9jaRealist: 7:25am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

Are you saying he should be AFRAID of the public that purportedly elected him?! grin
>
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by reddingtonblack: 7:26am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

None is happy…

This is crazy

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Haba!

What you envision your mind to see is what you will always see, it is just your mind messing with your head.

Whether the whole nation is dancing gbese or makossa becos of a president elect does not guarantee performance or excellency,

2011 Nigerians rejoiced and celebrated on the streets how did it end ...? i have no shoe

2015, Nigerians were chanting sai baba and so many celebrated in different ways how did it end now if not premium tear.

The fact that we still want to keep doing certain things the same way but expect different results depicts we are not serious in these nation.

When youths go to polls with the mindset just vote anybody just to spite APC depict blind decision which is most likely not to go well for the nation. records & performance are key spec not party.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.