Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52773 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by nnamdi640: 8:33am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Heediott....you said Buhari will Islamised Nigeria did he

You said Boko Haram will take over the country because of how strong they were before he came,where are they now
You said Buhari will die did he died
Park well!
We all know that Boko Haram was used to frustrate Gej regime, one of your fellow just confirmed our instinct. He said that they would have frustrated Obi's regime assuming he won the election. Just enjoy your victory while it last, all I know is that this same faulty electorate system you are defending today will be used against you guys one day, I trust my fellow Igbos, the draw board is there for us to strategize better. In life you don't win everytime
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Luckysbab: 8:38am On Mar 04, 2023
madridguy:
More love Nigeria incoming president. May Allah accept your prayer, give you good health, long life and guide you right to paddle the affair of our beloved country. Aamin.

Aamiin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by femtex007(m): 8:40am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
Obi go see church programme attend this Sunday?
Its possible oh
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by femtex007(m): 8:42am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..
Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!
U and ur IPob brothers are the only ones that are not happy. We celebrated his emergence in my place.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Bakrabas: 8:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Criminal also goes to the Mosque tongue

So also we've the like in tons in the Christendom e.g Returning Prisoner Bode George
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:48am On Mar 04, 2023
caracas:

Islam is evil, Islam will always fail….
Thank God you are just a Carcass
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Taiggarr: 8:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:

Your late WRETCHED INCONSEQUENTIAL, ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father was a criminal..
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by subcbouy: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wink
Did Aliyu Nuhu identify that the labour party had its lowest votes from the northwest? Maybe APC and PDP are built on ethnicity and religion in that region. I would have answered his foolish statement from the INEC results stat. He thinks he can just make a statement of such to the public consumption from his back passage.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Taiggarr: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by GreyLaw(m): 8:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Mr Man shut up abeg make we hear word!
I thought you said Atiku will win, now that he didn't you turned to a wailer spamming everywhere like a jobless individual.

Rest, no one takes you and the obidient wailers serious. Your rants won't stop him from ruling you for 4/8yrs!
Nonsense!

In few months from now Tinubu will be stripped bare. His illegality will not stand. Let's forget the rigging. Let's pretend it didn't happen. He didn't get 25% in FCT required by law to be announced winner. INEC ran faster than their shadows and everybody will be served later. The supreme Court explained in 2008 that the 25% win in FCT is compulsory. Please check that judgement up.

Don't jump the gun. Thread softly.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Bgetto: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
U for forgot to mention terrorist and amr robber always buy private jet
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:58am On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
answer this simple questions and stop beating around..
Are Boko Haram Muslims or not....or you want me to ask shirk gumi..
Is your muslim state getting a share of vats from all consumables including alcohol or not?
If Muslims are serious about alcohol.
They should reject proceeds from alcohol as well..
Before I forgot ,wht use to be in that una plastic kettle.
I answered all....Boko Haram isn't Muslims.....Gumi is a sheikh and he has his own ideology of negotiation between the terrorist and the government for amnesty,it largely payed off and most of them have been rehabbed.....it goes a long way to weaken Boko Haram.....Quran says any human who kills a single innocent soul will have the burden of killing the whole mankind.....they bomb churches and mosques killing thousands.....so Islamically they are condemned.

Kettles are filled with water and we use it for ablutions and cleaning ourselves after visiting privates.....you are not thaught to do this.....they say clean your toilet with water and clean yourself with Paper of tissue.....why must you always keep some smelly thing in your anus
Use same tissue to be cleaning your toilets and see if you will like it ....

Chaiiii Islam is beautiful in any way you look at it except the infidels.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by onuman: 9:02am On Mar 04, 2023
madridguy:
More love Nigeria incoming president. May Allah accept your prayer, give you good health, long life and guide you right to paddle the affair of our beloved country. Aamin.

Does Allah ask for gun totting soldiers be filled in a Mosque guarding someone who sees himself as populist leader?
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Totilopussylick(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Your frustrations is on another level tongue
Taiggarr:

Your late WRETCHED INCONSEQUENTIAL, ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT father was a criminal..

Tinubu urine is the cure to your madness 🦍
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by LeyeWrites: 9:28am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Tell that to Obidient who used that as a campaign tool
Those ones are actually irritable.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by kudinkarfe: 9:30am On Mar 04, 2023
[
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Backpedal: 9:33am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
Of course
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Truthdeypain: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2023
oyebanji44:
I just love Tinubu with his swaga.....

I admire him a lot... grin cheesy grin

Of course you can't love those who were killed or maimed by him all because they wanted to cast their votes.

No surprises!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Blinkingbae: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2023
oyebanji44:
I just love Tinubu with his swaga.....

I admire him a lot... grin cheesy grin
i love that man so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 9:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Samunique:
That guy SuperSupremo is super stupid, I don't know why the mod will allow such an inciting post to stand and be viewed by many ?

Some people are just crazy, I think that kid you quoted is just one of them on this forum .

People just do anything they like without thinking

Where else can we be if not here

We have roots here

it's not just about the person or his family

Kids everywhere without proper parenting
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by gassbee: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

i dont know about Nigerian security forces, but for d US president, SSS agents are many n scattered among d crowd, so no man born of a woman can try nonsense
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2023
DWJOBScom:

People just do anything they like without thinking

Where else can we be if not here

We have roots here

it's not just about the person or his family

Kids everywhere without proper parenting

Ewu....you with proper parenting you drink and smoke,with a touch of stealing fowls.....Barderdash!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 10:13am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Ewu....you with proper parenting you drink and smoke,with a touch of stealing fowls.....Barderdash!

Oh this is now clear

You are depressed and seeing a doctor.

You speak like them.

Get help
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2023
DWJOBScom:

Oh this is now clear

You are depressed and seeing a doctor.

You speak like them.

Get help
I speak like them indeed,your parents
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
I speak like them indeed,your parents

Clearer now

Have your drugs dude and get help

it's never too late

Sorry sorrrrrrrrrry
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Taiggarr: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Your frustrations is on another level tongue

Tinubu's urine is the cure to my pain 🦍

Don't worry..

Well fetch that for you after 4 years..

We need your pain to run deep and get you permanently on a wheelchair after a series of seizures..
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Bigchristo:
The level of foolishness in your write up is so alarming, this country religion and tribalism has been a major problem and we will continue to struggle with it until foolish people like you stop championing hate among religions and tribes, I respect Muslim outside Nigeria because they are more exposed and civilized than those we have at home. I work with Muslims here in UAE 🇦🇪 some of them are Muslim scholars they don’t have this kind of retarded mentality you just showed, try n be civilized and respect other people’s religion so that yours will be equally respected.

Like this kid doesn't even know what he is doing

He is so lost

it's painful when you've visited some countries in the past now torn by wars on the bed of religion or tribalism

It's a sad that I even hate it when people say you are from the north or south - i come in correcting them - you are a Nigeria irrespective of your GOD.

I don't take this lightly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / These Women Really Need The Wardrobe Allowance More (photo) / Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.