Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52769 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 10:19am On Mar 04, 2023
DWJOBScom:

Clearer now

Have your drugs dude and get help

it's never too late

Sorry sorrrrrrrrrry
when I meat your parents I give to them...kemonkey!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Mftivi: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wink
bitter truth kee you there who are the ghosts that voted Obj Yaradua and Gej in SE
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DWJOBScom(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
when I meat your parents I give to them...kemonkey!

Too bad
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by jaggabban: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!
Oboi see Frustration. grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by PoliteActivist: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

You are assuming Tinubu cares about dying
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Mar 04, 2023
I don't get you very well.

goldony:

Prayer Indeed! It was you! Who insulted an entire tribe calling them mkpis meaning hegoats , ignored your derogatory remarks here.
You know very well the election was rigged, even many SW citizens never voted him. The worst deception is self deceit.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Owontime: 11:28am On Mar 04, 2023
IPOB pigs will lose their mind when they watch this video, but who cares?
They can go and jump into the lagoon. grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Mftivi:
bitter truth kee you there who are the ghosts that voted Obj Yaradua and Gej in SE
truth is indeed bitter.you either take it or leave it wink

Advice no be by force grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 11:47am On Mar 04, 2023
The enemies can jump into the lagoon!

May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 11:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Owontime:
IPOB pigs will lose their mind when they watch this video, but who cares?
They can go and jump into the lagoon. grin

The pigs are already starting to return back to their various villages.
It is over foools; we have our man…
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban)

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!

Lol!
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the President-Elect.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by DrMuzungu(m): 11:56am On Mar 04, 2023
Bala Bulaba president. Lol. Well, not laughing.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2023
subcbouy:
Did Aliyu Nuhu identify that the labour party had its lowest votes from the northwest? Maybe APC and PDP are built on ethnicity and religion in that region. I would have answered his foolish statement from the INEC results stat. He thinks he can just make a statement of such to the public consumption from his back passage.
if you are agrieved go to court Na Abi una wan turn nigeria to banana republic like the yeast? Behave like a decent and civilized person and go to court if you are offended so that you will not join MNK or ojukwu where they are grin

Remember bubus promise o wink
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by pquaver(m): 12:13pm On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.

Na man wey win election free and fair dem dey crowd like this..
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Owontime: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2023
My president.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Raf4: 12:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
Obi go see church programme attend this Sunday?

I dey check Dove TV yesterday to see whether Peter obi go attend RCCG HGS, guyman no come show up. Na now I know say na votes him dey look for as he dey jump from one Church programme to another b4 the election.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by juman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2023
Jagaban.
The jagaban.

Northern governors are too much.
Sai buhari.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by CloudWalker: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5-RCLTBn8Y

Source:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpWicV0pxUU/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Video of President-Elect Bola Tinubu at the National Mosque Abuja yesterday.

ibo go and try anything and collect wotowoto
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by olumide4christ: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
wink

Aliyu Nuhu who wrote the quote in your attachment couldn't have said it any better.

So succinctly put!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 1:09pm On Mar 04, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
if you are agrieved go to court Na Abi una wan turn nigeria to banana republic like the yeast? Behave like a decent and civilized person and go to court if you are offended so that you will not join MNK or ojukwu where they are grin

Remember bubus promise o wink

If the pigs have issues with the outcome of the erectionn, let them stay in the yeast and continue to kill themselves..

Nigeria has moved on.
Our next president is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban).

Confirmed!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
May God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the President-Elect

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by zomby(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2023

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by CartelKenneth: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2023
madridguy:
More love Nigeria incoming president. May Allah accept your prayer, give you good health, long life and guide you right to paddle the affair of our beloved country. Aamin.

May thunder fire him
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by adeyemioyeleke(m): 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2023
pol23:
Congratulations to the President select by INEC.
I believe every other contestant also did Electoral fraud, but they were trying to be reasonable with fraud,what is possible and obtainable….
Mr Bola threw Caution to the wind and go after the presidential seat with all of his might.
I also believe there won’t be a reasonable court case regarding this, So at this point let’s all pray for him to be successful and lead Nigeria to greater heights.
Also, he should put his thugs on a leash.

I read on another thread people talking about revolving their citizenship….WELL, that can’t be me, I’m a Nigerian as Buhari himself, we will go through it together, max I run away small and run back…Even Tinubu run go exile and came back after Mr Abacha’s death…. If the New commander regime continue with this hardship na to run to Cotonou… when things better we come back.

But I don’t see Tinubu failing as the president, but something about him being Nigeria’s president just doesn’t seat right with anyone…

Nigerians welcome the new Mugabe…
He’s going to install in son as Lagos governor, his daughter as minister and his son in law as senators.

I believe politics is a dirty game, both Obi and Atiku played dirty too, they just couldn’t match up
With the dirt master.

Hate the game and not the player…

N.B: All I wrote is my personal assumptions (I no fit narrate story for DSS ooo)

Mr Tinubu, I pray your tenure will be fruitful for Nigerians , I pray me and my family will know no lack…
Congratulations sir.
I pray his administration favour me too
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by viodemus: 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2023
Any medina to mecca agenda will not work

We will be watching this tribalist rigger very closely, especially his foreign policies. You know he is a passionate igbo hater like the ostrich that illegally gave him the electoral password.; , He seems like american, israel, UK, and western Christian nation hater; He hates press freedom or any unplanned question, he sings with joy when an islamist terrorist country does harm to America, israel, uk, and other great places. All because igbos love those countries. Peace loving christians and Jewish countries. Tinubu will try to deceive these countries, and we will be watching out for our intelligent friends, many people knows that Tinubu supports his arab and northern bids.

Igbos are peace loving people, but there is always room to grow and be creative for the long haul. It is not a sprint, it is a marathon.This is 50 something years after the Nigerian war, and the same ideology suffocates the igbos at any chance. No security representation, no leadership representation, no unity on anything, except to frustrate igbos and any ally tribe,

Igbos could use a few years to plan country building. There are evidence to prove long term discrimination, systematic tribal restrictions and enstranglement that Igbos have been facing in Nigeria. Over 50 years evidence of discrimination in all forms.

Igbos will have to be open to offer and accept reasonable peaceful solutions, like to take a loss on properties if any, as a way for the national transition to be on a peaceful path, if that will solve it. igbos should be open to honest allies, but think cautious for now. Igbos should be open to themselves during this survival and possibly transition times.

Igbos really don't need to do business or have the best relations with the Islamic core north or south west radical muslims, if there is a country that starts with the core five states. Need to focus on 80% indoor farming, because farmland can be taken advantage of by those radical islamist. So, if things are peaceful, well planned, and dedicated excellence, igbos can be doing nation building business.

if peaceful exit

laws, order, discipline, knowledge sharing, building, planned building,, respect for.the people and all people in the country regardless of tribe, race, or religion.

People adjustments, laws, development speed while factoring enemies around and afar, staying humble, building magnificent structures, efficient, etc

Give 4 to 8 years to transition,

So, we know that this northern islamic stooge will be remote controlled by either his corrupt Islamic touts in mc olomo or by his radical religious wing in the core north.
Igbos are peaceful, peace loving love Nigeria but also love their tribe like everyone else, but we can sacrifice for peace., we love peace.

Tinubu should not try to impress his.islamic religion by systematically disenfranchise and single out the igbos for destruction. He tried to do it in Lagos. A tribal yoruba muslim bigot.
He is nothing than a rigged installment, I will be surprised if he can achieve success.without igbo progress restriction.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by rummmy: 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
I answered all....Boko Haram isn't Muslims.....Gumi is a sheikh and he has his own ideology of negotiation between the terrorist and the government for amnesty,it largely payed off and most of them have been rehabbed.....it goes a long way to weaken Boko Haram.....Quran says any human who kills a single innocent soul will have the burden of killing the whole mankind.....they bomb churches and mosques killing thousands.....so Islamically they are condemned.

Kettles are filled with water and we use it for ablutions and cleaning ourselves after visiting privates.....you are not thaught to do this.....they say clean your toilet with water and clean yourself with Paper of tissue.....why must you always keep some smelly thing in your anus
Use same tissue to be cleaning your toilets and see if you will like it ....

Chaiiii Islam is beautiful in any way you look at it except the infidels.
no religion kills more than Islam..infact it'd foundation was on killing....remember the girl killed recently in kano...
I was born and raised in the north but have to relocate bc of your people lack of respect to human life so stop lying.i know alot about Islam and Quran...as a child we mixed up with Muslims..we even go to mosque and church atimes together....so my dear all your lies are known...
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
oyebanji44:
I just love Tinubu with his swaga.....

I admire him a lot... grin cheesy grin

That guy get swag and sagacity. May he live up to the expectations of Nigeria.
Again, congratulations to our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2023
zomby:

If the pigs have issues with the outcome of the erectionn, let them stay in the yeast and continue to kill themselves..

Nigeria has moved on.
Our next president is Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Jagaban).

Confirmed!
lol they're still throwing tantrums and are yet to accept that BAT is their president.at least by now BAT has schooled them on the difference between a social media president and the president of the FRN.

Till they learn the concept of gratitude, respect, humility, people inclusion,Diplomacy and lack of entitlement,they will keep agitating till they die cheesy
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2023
olumide4christ:

Aliyu Nuhu who wrote the quote in your attachment couldn't have said it any better.

So succinctly put!
lol unfortunately for them they're yet to learn any lessons from BAT.bat has invested in human capital development irrespective of ethnicity and religion while broda obi was investing in emotions, propaganda and tribal division.we eventually saw the end of everything

They will learn Diplomacy, respect and humility by force.they want support from others but they are yet to understand the concept of respect irrespective of tribe or religion

Even at individual relationships,how do you get the best or support from someone you constantly disrespect and try to dominate? grin

They curse Taya,they used ethnic division,they fought Taya E no work.now they know gra gra or emotional outbursts does not move a fly when it comes to politics.everybody matters wink

Honestly BAT Sabi chess game wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thugs Attempting To Snatch Ballot Boxes In Akwa Ibom Caught, Beaten To Pulp (Pix / Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.