Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,263 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday (52818 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2023
LeyeWrites:
If tomorrow another incompetent muslim-muslim pairs come up, I'll vote against it.

Folks like you should understand the emergence of Tinubu has nothing to do with religion, the man is competent.

So take your religious head to the bush where it belongs.

Nigeria is past politics of Religion.
Tell that to Obidient who used that as a campaign tool
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by rummmy: 7:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Abdulqareem:
AND THE MORE REASON WHY IGBOS WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY. YOU CAN CRY ATLANTIC OCEAN IF YOU SO WISH. AND SINCE YOU OBIDIENTS HAVE SHOWN CLEARLY THAT THIS POLITICS IS ABOUT RELIGION, I PITY UNA IN ADVANCE. TINUBU IS YOUR PRESIDENT. ACCEPT IT AND KNOW PEACE.
so if I hear you well only Muslims can rule Nigeria.....
He is your president
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
Samunique:
That guy SuperSupremo is super stupid, I don't know why the mod will allow such an inciting post to stand and be viewed by many ?

Some people are just crazy, I think that kid you quoted is just one of them on this forum .
Mumulogy.....make sense next time.....dead brain.....
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by desmond2255: 7:53am On Mar 04, 2023
First time in Nigeria history that president was decleay people did not celebrate it, no body even care about it
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by fredoooooo: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
mortalincarnate:

There’s this saying that says never underrate a boy 👦
An intelligent boy and not a Bush baby crying all over the spaces.. yiu can't cry to win a crown , even if yiu do. You will lose it all in the end ..
You play the emotional, religion and tribalism game, be prepare for REALITY be your karma.
Yiu can't mock GOD ...NEVER
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:
Just take a look at those faces .. even the ones hailing him

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Na President of Nigeria he use money buy..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!

You can cry better
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Iamzik: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:
Ok.....Obidient is rilling now grin grin grin

Mark my word. It sounds funny now but Tinubu will not rule over Nigeria
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Mubiola360: 7:55am On Mar 04, 2023
DeLaRue:
I am surprised his security details allowed unidentified and uncontrolled members of the public to crowd him out like that.

The way the crowd closed in on him there made for uncomfortable viewing.

That was risky for his safety.
He has been like that right from his days as a governor, we could touch his car , shakes hands without fear .

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Lanre1st(m): 7:59am On Mar 04, 2023
kolafolabi:
For those who are closer to the President Elect, kindly inform him of the delay in the dualization of Ibadan - Ilorin road which is famously known as death trap road.

Imagining the construction of the road was awarded during Obasanjo's regime and has not been completed up till now.

Gbogbo E lama se
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Olatara(f): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Throwback:
Obi go see church programme attend this Sunday?
Obi nah Olumba Olumba nah grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Abdulqareem: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
so if I hear you well only Muslims can rule Nigeria.....
He is your president
CHRISTIANS THAT ARE NOT ZEALOTS LIKE YOU MAY BE ALLOWED TO RULE AND THAT'S EVEN WHEN HE'S OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL. PETER OBI THE CRIER.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:02am On Mar 04, 2023
rummmy:
are Boko Haram not muslims?
All government including the Muslim north shares proceeds from vat (alcohol inckusive).
He should start by banning drugs bro...
Don't be a mofo.
Well if you don't know hard drugs are always illegal you are the mofo
No state in Nigeria don't have drug addicts...

If government shares proceedings he don't say this is alcohol proceedings,it's not specifically form alcohol else you and I know very well it will be tlrejected outrightly.......

If you describe Boko Haram as Muslims them what about those vigilantes who fight them are they Christians

Anywhere you see people lying and using Islam to cover and kill people you see Muslims leading in fighting them but you still call them Muslims.....if that is Islam you know you won't exist by now because your neighbor muslims would have finished you long time.

Hypocrites don't point to their neighbor muslims and say this is Islam but point from afar.........Kufr is the greatest disease indeed
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Stargurl20(f): 8:06am On Mar 04, 2023
lonelydora:
Never knew Muslims accept crim.inals in their place of worship.
Never knew christians accept li.ar who claimed to own and have been wearing a watch for 17yrs, own two shoes, and a jacket. A former gov of a state at that. Even I with nothing gan can't wear a single thing for 3 yrs let alone over a decade. Honestly, I understand our grief in this nation. I understand we've suffered and been through a lot, but it's time we learnt and stopped ourselves from being deceived by these politicians.
Initially, I thought Obi could be slightly different relative to others, but I realized he's most likely an opportunist who wants to leverage on the fact that we Nigerians want change and has been blinded by that.
I know no politician is innocent. Not even TInubu, but more than I believe in Obi, I believe in TInubu far more than I believe in him. Fine, he may have involve in dirty things. Politics itself is a dirty game, but the devil I've known, is better than the angel I just knew. Not when it's glaring that the angel can lie for the entire universe.

Do Naijarians forget things easily? Didn't Buhari that we all supported in 2015 claimed to own a cow? See what he has paid us with today .
I know TInubu is not innocent. I'm not claiming he's. But I know he has what it takes to make this country relatively good. All I'm praying is for God to grant him the capacity to deliver, and serve us like he claimed. Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Thomasankara(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2023
[/color]na Dem go begin kill themselves and observe solitary confinement,as for me,my family and loved ones,we shall prosper[color=#770077]
elonmuskbaby:
your suffering just begin.speak for yourself ONLY

Ola,iyi ATI igbadun sheshede funwa
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Joseph1505(m): 8:09am On Mar 04, 2023
S/Question 👉
Does Copywriting truly pay?

R/Ans 👉
Copywriting has been misunderstood due to the desperation of making money from it.

only people who undergo the right process are capable of making money from it.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by MossLuv: 8:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Criminal praying in the mosque. Tueh!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 8:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]na Dem go begin kill themselves and observe solitary confinement,as for me,my family and loved ones,we shall prosper[color=#770077]
prosper in hate grin

Your daddy mnk still dey where he belongs o grin

I say make I remind you so you will remember to respect yourself so you won't join your daddy grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Herkim(m): 8:13am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

None is happy…

This is crazy

Tinubu people make Una happy for am.. na President he win no burial Abi senate ..

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Everywhere is quite and appears more like burial after party.. like they’re all caged ..

Haba!

Vigilante wailing as usual
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Kamor010255: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Asgard13:

None is happy…

This is crazy

Ah ah

Make dem celebrate

Haba!

You people get problems o... The only place that lost its fun is the loser's den... Do you expect us to be running around because Jagaban won?... Hell no! We've got job to do.
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2023
nnamdi640:
Nothing is going to happen just keep your mouth shut, it seems you guys don't know Igbos, they are strong people that you can't cage. The best part is that they always laugh last, same way they warned you guys about Buhari is still going to play out here just watch out. You want to try Igbos, even great British confirmed that Igbos tribes are unique in the sense that you can't break them. Muslim-muslim can't be a treat to us, if you guys do anyhow, you face the heat
Heediott....you said Buhari will Islamised Nigeria did he

You said Boko Haram will take over the country because of how strong they were before he came,where are they now
You said Buhari will die did he died
Park well!

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Thomasankara(m): 8:16am On Mar 04, 2023
[/color]you're a comedian angry[color=#770077]
elonmuskbaby:
prosper in hate grin

Your daddy mnk still dey where he belongs o grin

I say make I remind you so you will remember to respect yourself so you won't join your daddy grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by elonmuskbaby: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]you're a comedian angry[color=#770077]
the joke is on you young man.go and repent and learn from your mistakes.its never too late to learn grin
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by Ovacoma: 8:21am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:

If government shares proceedings he don't say this is alcohol proceedings,it's not specifically form alcohol else you and I know very well it will be tlrejected outrightly.......

If you describe Boko Haram as Muslims them what about those vigilantes who fight them are they Christians

Anywhere you see people lying and using Islam to cover and kill people you see Muslims leading in fighting them but you still call them Muslims.....if that is Islam you know you won't exist by now because your neighbor muslims would have finished you long time.

Hypocrites don't point to their neighbor muslims and say this is Islam but point from afar.........Kufr is the greatest disease indeed
many Muslims don't follow Muhammad and Allah teachings!
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:23am On Mar 04, 2023
Ovacoma:
many Muslims don't follow Muhammad and Allah teachings!
You are not Muslim by just being born by Muslim parents,your obeying of Allah and the teachings of Mohammed regardless of your background makes you a Muslim.....nothing more....if you like pray 5 times,fast 1000 months you are not a Muslim
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by SuperSupremo(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2023
headboyprince:
Thunder fire your mouth, you guys plan to islamize nigeria by rigging in thiefnubus will fail.. try any nonsense, we'll carry weapns and destroy you foolish islam and only knows terrorism....and we'll divide this country by force, so that you guys can die of hunger. piece of shit angry angry angry
Thief is the one that came 3rd in a race and said he won the race....

Carry weapons come with your family,if you are crazy the armies are mentally challenged for that,dem go show you easy way to hell....

IPIG is an islamic terror group too
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by shinealight(m): 8:27am On Mar 04, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Criminal also goes to the Mosque tongue

“Thou beholdest the MOTE in thy brother’s Eye but considèrest not the BEAM that is in thine own Eye”…..
Didn’t your Pastor teach you that is a sure way to Hell? cool cool
Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by famology(m): 8:28am On Mar 04, 2023
Security don increase oo
JAGABAN Borgu himself

1 Like

Re: Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday by rummmy: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2023
SuperSupremo:

answer this simple questions and stop beating around..
Are Boko Haram Muslims or not....or you want me to ask shirk gumi..
Is your muslim state getting a share of vats from all consumables including alcohol or not?
If Muslims are serious about alcohol.
They should reject proceeds from alcohol as well..
Before I forgot ,wht use to be in that una plastic kettle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.