Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? (6193 Views)

Can Anyone Relate To This Picture? / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Why do you have so many accounts. I'm not judging, I had more. Bans?
Yeah Bans and forgotten passwords. I don't like to go through that hassle.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Why do you have so many accounts. I'm not judging, I had more. Bans?
What have you been up to though? I miss seeing your gorgeous dark skin. smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

I'm not getting the point here. But a little clarification:

- It's the high value men that go for women they deem worthy.

- You don't always get what you want in life so you might not get the high value man you desire. You either have to upgrade yourself and have optimum value to offer to get a high value man, or you lower your standards to get a man not as high value as you want.

Like you always do, I don't expect you to agree.
That's the thing.

Intelligence shouldn't be considered high value. I'm surprised you think it is. You're making a point that intelligent men are rare in Nigeria. I should lower my standards and go for someone who's not smart. Or who lacks a sense of humour. Would you?

I am everything I want... So it's not a matter of being good enough.

Mind you, we aren't talking about wealth or success. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
I won't risk starting a discussion, you'll ghost me. grin

You never once mentioned me. But I'm fine now smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
Seems you have seen her in person does she have yansh?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 12:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
That's the thing.

Intelligence shouldn't be considered high value. I'm surprised you think it is. You're making a point that intelligent men are rare in Nigeria. I should lower my standards and go for someone who's not smart. Or who lacks a sense of humour. Would you?

I am everything I want ... So it's not a matter of being good enough.

Mind you, we aren't talking about wealth or success. undecided

Intelligence isn't high value? Not everyone has it so it's of high value; remember scarcity creates value.
I need to know your definition of high value.

If you don't lower your standards, do you have what it takes to attract a high value man? I already know what you want in a man but no one here knows the value you have to offer.

The emboldened is very narcissistic. It should be "I am everything a high value man wants"(if that's true). You are not going to date yourself, you're going to date a valuable man.
I don't know what makes you think you're good enough for a valuable man.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Seems you have seen her in person does she have yansh?
Lol. Why na dawan dey important to you pass grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

Intelligence isn't high value? Not everyone has it so it's of high value; remember scarcity creates value.
I need to know your definition of high value.

If you don't lower your standards, do you have what it takes to attract a high value man? I already know what you want in a man but no one here knows the value you have to offer.

The emboldened is very narcissistic. It should be "I am everything a high value man wants"(if that's true). You are not going to date yourself, you're going to date a valuable man.
I don't know what makes you think you're good enough for a valuable man.
Lmao. A high value man is intelligent, so am I. That's not something to argue. Meeting one good enough is the problem cause they are so rare. You might spend a lot of time thinking whether or not you're good enough for someone who's high value but I don't. Some of us are really confident. undecided

The weird thing is the other women use class to define high value but Nigerian women use intelligence, something that should be common. That tells a lot. Soon, we'll call Nigerian men with common sense high value... undecided

I suppose you're right... I gotta stop searching for someone with a little exposure, accept the only thing the average Nigerian man things about is yahoo and sex. Oh well.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I won't risk starting a discussion, you'll ghost me. grin

You never once mentioned me. But I'm fine now smiley
Lol. Wanna know what's funny? You're the one who ghosted me. grin and even blocked me on WhatsApp. I swear I think we had a fight or something. Try to remember Berry.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
Lol. Wanna know what's funny? You're the one who ghosted me. grin and even blocked me on WhatsApp. I swear I think we had a fight or something. Try to remember Berry.
If you tell me your other moniker begins with 'F' and ends with 'Tin'... I'll hang myself.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
If you tell me your other moniker begins with 'F' and ends with 'Tin'... I'll hang myself.
That's not me. You mistook me for someone else. I tried to make you see that wasn't me. You no gree cause you get strong head.

I'm not Fintin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
That's not me. You mistook me for someone else. I tried to make you see that wasn't me. You no gree cause you get strong head.

I'm not Fintin
Lol. The semblance is there.

I'm surprised though. I can't believe we fought. You remember why?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Lol. The semblance is there.

I'm surprised though. I can't believe we fought. You remember why?
I dunno. I think you were being snobbish at the time. You'd take eons to reply and I wasn't having it?

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 1:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Lmao. A high value man is intelligent, so am I. That's not something to argue. Meeting one good enough is the problem cause they are so rare. You might spend a lot of time thinking whether or not you're good enough for someone who's high value but I don't. Some of us are really confident. undecided

The weird thing is the other women use class to define high value but Nigerian women use intelligence, something that should be common. That tells a lot. Soon, we'll call Nigerian men with common sense high value... undecided

I suppose you're right... I gotta stop searching for someone with a little exposure, accept the only thing the average Nigerian man things about is yahoo and sex. Oh well.

Intelligence isn't common anywhere! You might not be intelligent but might only be living in an illusion. Because how do you know you are intelligent?

If you are high value yourself, you won't have problem meeting high value men.
You are what you attract. If you're not meeting high value men, make yourself high value and everything will fall in place.

For you to be meeting men interested in fraud and only sex speaks volume about yourself.

Shalom!
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 1:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

Intelligence isn't common anywhere! You might not be intelligent but might only be living in an illusion. Because how do you know you are intelligent?

If you are high value yourself, you won't have problem meeting high value men.
You are what you attract. If you're not meeting high value men, make yourself high value and everything will fall in place.

For you to be meeting men interested in fraud and only sex speaks volume about yourself.

Shalom!
You ignored the part I said I rarely go out. You make it seem like people are magnet. You literally have to meet people, talk and spend time together to know whether you fit or not. That's the meaning of dating. This whole attraction thing is dating. People approach those they like physically, knowing if the person is good enough takes time and a lot of effort. So you made no sense.

When I meet a guy and he's wearing a polo shirt twice his size with dirty dreads, I immediately know he's not on my level. I don't need to date him to see that. undecided

What's your point?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 1:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
I dunno. I think you were being snobbish at the time. You'd take eons to reply and I wasn't having it?

Doesn't sound like me tho.

But it's alright. I'll stop holding a grudge against you for ignoring me. Sorry
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 1:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Doesn't sound like me tho.

But it's alright. I'll stop holding a grudge against you for ignoring me. Sorry
smiley Thank you. You gotta unblock my sorry ass too
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
smiley Thank you. You gotta unblock my sorry ass too
that sim is long gone, the account too. I have a new number. I'll send a pm. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 1:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
that sim is long gone, the account too. I have a new number. I'll send a pm. grin
LoL aiight
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 1:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
replied
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
?
Banilla:
I need to know if I'm the only one or there are others who feel the same way... What I can do to get better...

So...

I'll be twenty soon (a few weeks) but I don't have much friends, never been on a date or even gone out, haven't been in a real relationship either. It's unusual cause it's very easy for me to meet new people and interact... But these days, I hate doing it. I have to force myself to have a conversation.

I don't know why I've changed. Last year, I only met one person who really interested me, unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. It's getting worse, I have no intention to putting myself out there to meet boys (I would really love to have a boyfriend) even though I'm so lonely.

I think it's because I have such high standards... I want a boy who would understand me. He should be funny and smart... I get bored easily so he has to capture my mind or I'll immediately lose interest. Someone sensitive but sure of himself. We would be able to talk about anything and everything. I hate people who are basic and it seems 80percent of Nigerian boys are just that... It's all about making money and being a hustler: Hennessy, iPhone and Benz... blah blah blah... They are disappointing.

I think I'm going to die alone... Aren't there pretty, intelligent boys in Nigeria? I need someone I'll get addicted to. I don't know if I should stop expecting so much...

If he doesn't exist on Nairaland, what other site can I find him?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Red02(m): 2:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I need to know if I'm the only one or there are others who feel the same way... What I can do to get better...

So...

I'll be twenty soon (a few weeks) but I don't have much friends, never been on a date or even gone out, haven't been in a real relationship either. It's unusual cause it's very easy for me to meet new people and interact... But these days, I hate doing it. I have to force myself to have a conversation.

I don't know why I've changed. Last year, I only met one person who really interested me, unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. It's getting worse, I have no intention to putting myself out there to meet boys (I would really love to have a boyfriend) even though I'm so lonely.

I think it's because I have such high standards... I want a boy who would understand me. He should be funny and smart... I get bored easily so he has to capture my mind or I'll immediately lose interest. Someone sensitive but sure of himself. We would be able to talk about anything and everything. I hate people who are basic and it seems 80percent of Nigerian boys are just that... It's all about making money and being a hustler: Hennessy, iPhone and Benz... blah blah blah... They are disappointing.

I think I'm going to die alone... Aren't there pretty, intelligent boys in Nigeria? I need someone I'll get addicted to. I don't know if I should stop expecting so much...

Lol start by using the gendere attrib on your moniker.

By the way I'm exactly the kind of person you looking for, as i love to engage in intelligent convo with people who would love it

But we cant meet i guess grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by kelspinall(m): 2:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
carry clay and mold him
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
You ignored the part I said I rarely go out. You make it seem like people are magnet. You literally have to meet people, talk and spend time together to know whether you fit or not. That's the meaning of dating. This whole attraction thing is dating. People approach those they like physically, knowing if the person is good enough takes time and a lot of effort. So you made no sense.

When I meet a guy and he's wearing a polo shirt twice his size with dirty dreads, I immediately know he's not on my level. I don't need to date him to see that. undecided

What's your point?

How will you meet high value men when you rarely go out? Or you expect high value men to go about knocking the doors of girls they don't know and might not even worth their time?

You keep evading your own part.
Are you worthy of being approached by a high value man?
How can you distinguish yourself from other ladies that want him?
Do you have the physical attractiveness to attract him? Do you have the inner qualities to keep him?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 3:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
Red02:

Lol start by using the gendere attrib on your moniker.

By the way I'm exactly the kind of person you looking for, as i love to engage in intelligent convo with people who would love it

But we cant meet i guess grin
Why can't we meet?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Red02(m): 3:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Why can't we meet?

Distance, undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Red02(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I

I see a lot of people up there saying how could you want this in this present economic condition grin

But can these same people swear that they've not asked a girl out or tried to date a lady all this while

Op i get where you're driving at just search dilligently,avoid hypocrites
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Jflex07(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I don't want marriage tho. smiley
I'm all you crave for but my issue would be where you are located. I'm no fan of long distance stuffs.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by lyriclekidd(m): 7:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:

So...

Gen z's are plainly dumb, so I'm not surprised you'd surely get bored with them. Dem no know pass latest dumb dances and mostly stupid trends.
Maybe you're sapiosexual try and find like minds 😏
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Davidgregs(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I don't want reliable friends... I need friends who aren't simple/basic/predictable/boring/typical... A boyfriend too. Most Nigerians are stereotypical.
Sometimes we don't get what we desire, but we can shape what's in front of us into what we desire.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Veezy4u(m): 11:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
go to court cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Musafatiu2(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Okay grin
Can we be friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Okay To Approach A Girl On The Street? / Why So Much Hype About February 14th? / Guys!!! Wet Dreams, Do U Find It Pleasuring Or Evil Thing!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.