Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,185 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? (6196 Views)

Can Anyone Relate To This Picture? / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:09am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
this girl and lies. Shebi you said the other time you gave a guy bj.. is that part of the abstinence? I pity folks who take you seriously sha.
Hacks4dummies? Our history is thee reason I won't be rude to you.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Day play 🤣 see mouth like boy issues hope your pussy is intact? People like una nai day carry toilet infection give boys
That's you, you were the one with the infection. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
That's you, you were the one with the infection. undecided

Go and conduct test for stds ooo a word is enough for the wise
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:16am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Hacks4dummies? Our history is thee

reason I won't be rude to you.

Hope you didn't infect the guy you gave bj with herpes 😳
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:19am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Hope you didn't infect the guy you gave bj with herpes 😳
are you familiar with herpes too? We're age-mates yet you're a carrier of many diseases. Not on the same level. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by henndukwe18: 11:22am On Mar 06, 2023
U need to wait for d right time, if u force ursef into a relationship, it may not last, d kind of boyfriend u need nw is someone who truly understands u, someone who doesn't joke with ur emotions, loves u, cuddles u, cares for u, someone DT WL always make u smile whenever he is around. If u force ursef to a guy, u may get someone opposite from d tins I listed. U just have to be ursef and allow nature do it's thing so DT u won't fall into d wrong hands. The last tin u will ever want now its a heart break, it hurts more than a bullet to d head. Just be ursef and do d tins DT make u happy, a guy who has something in common with u will locate u and take ur boredom away
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
are you familiar with herpes too? We're age-mates yet you're a carrier of many diseases. Not on the same level. undecided

Who is your age mate? you must be dreaming I'm carrying the disease I was infected by your mother hope you know?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Hacks4dummies? Our history is thee reason I won't be rude to you.
How did you know? And why did you block me though? I never got any closure.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2023
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
How did you know? And why did you block me though? I never got any closure.
Block you where? I sent you an email and you never responded. Not the first time you've done that. grin

I'll always figure you out.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by henndukwe18: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2023
Illegal1:
Nah better fu*ck dey hungry u,notin more....
lol, u no get joy
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by henndukwe18: 11:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
What do I want? Did you even read the post?

People like you are the reason I'm scared to date a Nigerian... This inability to reason, it's terrifying.
I wonder oo
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

grin grin
Photo shocked
I regret creating this thread... I hate doing this (insulting people)... Don't know why I came back to this toxic forum. cry
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I regret creating this thread... I hate doing this (insulting people)... Don't know why I came back to this toxic forum. cry

Shut up bastard 🤗
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Who is your age mate? you must be dreaming I'm carrying the disease I was infected by your mother hope you know?
lame. undecided

all I know is that you had an infection. It's disgusting and sad. You can say whatever you want but you and I and the thousands of people who saw that thread know you either had an STI or toilet infection.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Block you where? I sent you an email and you never responded. Not the first time you've done that. grin

I'll always figure you out.
Lol. You sent me mails and I never responded? Maybe I couldn't access that particular mail. Hmm. How do you figure me out? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're a sorceress. embarassed
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
lame. undecided

all I know is that you had an infection. It's disgusting and sad. You can say whatever you want but you and I and the thousands of people who saw that thread know you either had an STI or toilet infection.

Lol 🤣 even your parents must have had an infection at some point. Do you want to tell me your pussy is not smelling? put a finger in and smell it if it doesn't smell like fish shocked
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
maybe you missed us. cheesy just kidding.. it's good to have you back though. I wondered what happened to you.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Obnoxious2001(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:

They made you de-rail from your original intent smiley.

Now you see why I told you, you where calling for shots.

Besides I feel majority (few people opinion on this thread says otherwise) cant really differentiate between having a friend and been in a relationship.

Concerning the insult I go need hire you when they wan banter me for G.C grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 11:44am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Convenient of you to ignore the fact that I was insulted first. If mister right wants me to be docile, then he is not my mister right. And I don't want anyone who would tolerate being treated badly. I like my men tough cause I am. grin

I don't need to prove anything. Maybe you do, but I don't. If I meet the right person, we would fit. I don't need tips on how to approach men or distinguish myself... Just needed to you say Nigerian men suck and you've done that.

At least you would have tasted many Nigerian men and many foreigners before coming to the conclusion that Nigerian men suck.
Even those who go abroad still choose Nigerian men. Let alone someone that has only had a couple of online dates with foreigners.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:

Send a PM. I don't want Yahoo boys to cast that site. They have already started anyway.

Sent.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
Lol. You sent me mails and I never responded? Maybe I couldn't access that particular mail. Hmm. How do you figure me out? If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're a sorceress. embarassed
You've done the same thing on Nairaland tho. I created a thread to talk with you and you suddenly disappeared... grin

***Finesseki*? Something like that... That's another account.

Honestly, you share alot here. It's easy to find out.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by PlaysNigeria: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Simps thread angry spits!
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

At least you would have tasted many Nigerian men and many foreigners before coming to the conclusion that Nigerian men suck.
Even those who go abroad still choose Nigerian men. Let alone someone that has only had a couple of online dates with foreigners.
Don't do this. You said yourself high quality men are rare in Nigeria. Your definition of high quality is being different, smart, etc...

Obviously the women who go for them most have really low standards.

Why are you contradicting yourself? undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
maybe you missed us. cheesy just kidding.. it's good to have you back though. I wondered what happened to you.
after this, I'll go the religion section and remain there. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:52am On Mar 06, 2023
Obnoxious2001:

They made you de-rail from your original intent smiley.

Now you see why I told you, you where calling for shots.

Besides I feel majority (few people opinion on this thread says otherwise) cant really differentiate between having a friend and been in a relationship.

Concerning the insult I go need hire you when they wan banter me for G.C grin
I could ignore them but I've been in the mood for a fight. grin

Lol. I'm flattered grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
You've done the same thing on Nairaland tho. I created a thread to talk with you and you suddenly disappeared... grin

***Finesseki*? Something like that... That's another account.

Honestly, you share alot here. It's easy to find out.
Oh shit. I guess I neeed to work on my inconspicuousness. Lol. You might have find it easy to locate and eliminate me if you were an assassin. cheesy
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
after this, I'll go the religion section and remain there. grin
Lol. Don't do that nau.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Lol 🤣 even your parents must have had an infection at some point. Do you want to tell me your pussy is not smelling? put a finger in and smell it if it doesn't smell like fish shocked

Other people entered the new year in church or with friends, you were seeking help for your infection on Nairaland.

Here's your post.

Recently an having itching down there and I was scratching it now I discover more than 100 boils have grown in my balls and some are coming up in my cap

Please is there anything I can do about this??

Were you exaggerating? Did you really have so many boils on your penis? Disgusting. 🤢
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Don't do this. You said yourself high quality men are rare in Nigeria. Your definition of high quality is being different, smart, etc...

Obviously the women who go for them most have really low standards.

Why are you contradicting yourself? undecided

I'm not getting the point here. But a little clarification:

- It's the high value men that go for women they deem worthy.

- You don't always get what you want in life so you might not get the high value man you desire. You either have to upgrade yourself and have optimum value to offer to get a high value man, or you lower your standards to get a man not as high value as you want.

Like you always do, I don't expect you to agree.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:

Other people entered the new year in church or with friends, you were seeking help for your infection on Nairaland.

Here's your post.

Were you exaggerating? Did you really have so many boils on your penis? Disgusting. 🤢

I laugh you in German quoting my post 😂 see this werey na new thing be that 🤣😂🤣 put a finger inside your oven pussy and tell me the result grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:59am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
Oh shit. I guess I neeed to work on my inconspicuousness. Lol. You might have find it easy to locate and eliminate me if you were an assassin. cheesy
Why do you have so many accounts. I'm not judging, I had more. Bans?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is So embarasssing. Absolute disgrace & very sad!! / As Far U Have A Penis, You Must See This (picture), Click Now. / Please Help! I Lost My NIN Paper Slip. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.