Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? (6192 Views)

Can Anyone Relate To This Picture? / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Cesclxg(m): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2023
U seem to have bf from this post: https://www.nairaland.com/7521963/how-convince-boyfriend-save-bank . Are u no longer together?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by pansophist(m): 11:32am On Mar 08, 2023
If you're a man, nothing is wrong with you. You said you're 20 right? then it's the reality of your age. You're experience true loneliness, and even you won't know why you feel like that.

So you'll feel angry, isolated, broke and horney as fork, and what you do next defines the kind of man you'll be. So either you just focus on your future, by sacrificing the present for a better tomorrow.

Or you start carrying olosho, doing drugs and Yahoo, and trying to enjoy the present while sacrificing the future. You get into all kinds of bad habits, additions and end just being your the architect of your failure.

4 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
pansophist:
If you're a man, nothing is wrong with you. You said you're 20 right? then it's the reality of your age. You're experience true loneliness, and even you won't know why you feel like that.

So you'll feel angry, isolated, broke and horney as fork, and what you do next defines the kind of man you'll be. So either you just focus on your future, by sacrificing the present for a better tomorrow.

Or you start carrying olosho, doing drugs and Yahoo, and trying to enjoy the present while sacrificing the future. You get into all kinds of bad habits, additions and end just being your the architect of your failure.
I'm a girl. Is something wrong with me? I've never been with someone, except for online relationships grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by pansophist(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Banilla:
I'm a girl. Is something wrong with me? I've never been with someone, except for online relationships grin

Nothing is wrong with you. Give yourself time to grow, and just focus on being a good girl. And I will advise you, just like I did to my younger sister. If you meet a good man with promising potential, stay with him. Better if he is in his late 20ś or early 30ś. men like that wont waste your time as they may want to settle down too.

You are at your prime, and at the age where every man wants a piece of you, and this is the ultimate test to secure the best man ever. So don't sleep around and act slutty. You may think you hold the power to sex, but men hold the power to commitment.

And the kind of men you will want when you are ready to marry will most likely be the kind that will expect sexual purity from you. So do not fork your way through life and think settling down will be easy.

Lots of women reached a place where they met the man of their dreams, but he rejected her because of her dirty past and high body count. And no, you can't hide it. A man knows an innocent woman just from her behavior.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
pansophist:

Nothing is wrong with you. Give yourself time to grow, and just focus on being a good girl. And I will advise you, just like I did to my younger sister. If you meet a good man with promising potential, stay with him. Better if he is in his late 20ś or early 30ś. men like that wont waste your time as they may want to settle down too.

You are at your prime, and at the age where every man wants a piece of you, and this is the ultimate test to secure the best man ever. So don't sleep around and act slutty. You may think you hold the power to sex, but men hold the power to commitment.

And the kind of men you will want when you are ready to marry will most likely be the kind that will expect sexual purity from you. So do not fork your way through life and think settling down will be easy.

Lots of women reached a place where they met the man of their dreams, but he rejected her because of her dirty past and high body count. And no, you can't hide it. A man knows an innocent woman just from her behavior.
Your advice was entirely on sex... But it's fine, atleast you were respectful. smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by pansophist(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Banilla:
Your advice was entirely on sex... But it's fine, atleast you were respectful. smiley

Yes, it is, because you are at the age where it will be your biggest temptation. Also, I would have said the same if you were a boy. I initially thought the post was from a man (which can be noticed in my first comment), until you clarified you are a girl. Regardless, a wise person will pick lessons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by NorthernSerene(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bro na poverty dey cause am, qoute me if 'am lying.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
pansophist:

Yes, it is, because you are at the age where it will be your biggest temptation. Also, I would have said the same if you were a boy. I initially thought the post was from a man (which can be noticed in my first comment), until you clarified you are a girl. Regardless, a wise person will pick lessons.

Maybe I'm asexual? If so, you focused entirely on something I don't even understand. Honestly tho, sex is the least thing I care about. I emphasized the need for companionship. Friendship or a relationship, but I don't know if I even want that. Still discovering myself, I guess. I have commitment issues, need to solve that first.

Have a blessed day sir.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Kingofhoes: 5:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
I recently started talking to a girl in school that i met through her "best male friend" and if not for anything i would swear you're her. Just the little time i've spent with her and she thinks exactly like you, she even told me this bomb ass story about how a secondary school friend attempted to ruin her life through a boy, i'm still laughing weeks after. I'd like to know you more even though your post says a lot about you, who knows i might be your kinda guy. PM?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kingofhoes:
I recently started talking to a girl in school that i met through her "best male friend" and if not for anything i would swear you're her. Just the little time i've spent with her and she thinks exactly like you, she even told me this bomb ass story about how a secondary school friend attempted to ruin her life through a boy, i'm still laughing weeks after. I'd like to know you more even though your post says a lot about you, who knows i might be your kinda guy. PM?
Are you 5'11?
That's really tall. smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Clinghton: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Upgrade yourself, people would come close to you.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Kingofhoes: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Banilla:
Are you 5'11?
That's really tall. smiley
You've gone through my journal already lmao. Yeah i am and dark too
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kingofhoes:
You've gone through my journal already lmao. Yeah i am and dark too
I was patiently waiting for you to come online.

And yes, I did. What would make you update it? grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Kingofhoes: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Banilla:
I was patiently waiting for you to come online.

And yes, I did. What would make you update it? grin

The grace of God grin. But on a serious note tho, I've just been lazy. Might I have acquired a fan of my writing?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kingofhoes:
The grace of God grin. But on a serious note tho, I've just been lazy. Might I have acquired a fan of my writing?
Writers are hardly honest but you were. It's nice. smiley

Now, I'm interested... Still too nervous to send a DM tho. Can't ruin this too early... grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Kingofhoes: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Banilla:

Now, I'm interested... Still too nervous to send a DM tho. Can't ruin this too early... grin

And I thought I was leaving a lot of things out. I think we are off to a good start, I'm sure you won't Bleep this up
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Kingofhoes: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

Just sent an e-mail. Looking forward to your reply.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2023
Kingofhoes:
Just sent an e-mail. Looking forward to your reply.
Oh! I'll check it out.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Ain't this ?
Could you edit this? Remove the name. Thanks! smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
Why?
I know it's you.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
9182736455O1999:

Why?
I know it's you.
But others don't. Kindly do so. Thank you.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by HellVictorinho7: 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
Banilla:
why did u address me like we were fighting last time?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Connected1: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2023
Banilla:
I need to know if I'm the only one or there are others who feel the same way... What I can do to get better...

So...

I'll be twenty soon (a few weeks) but I don't have much friends, never been on a date or even gone out, haven't been in a real relationship either. It's unusual cause it's very easy for me to meet new people and interact... But these days, I hate doing it. I have to force myself to have a conversation.

I don't know why I've changed. Last year, I only met one person who really interested me, unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. It's getting worse, I have no intention to putting myself out there to meet boys (I would really love to have a boyfriend) even though I'm so lonely.

I think it's because I have such high standards... I want a boy who would understand me. He should be funny and smart... I get bored easily so he has to capture my mind or I'll immediately lose interest. Someone sensitive but sure of himself. We would be able to talk about anything and everything. I hate people who are basic and it seems 80percent of Nigerian boys are just that... It's all about making money and being a hustler: Hennessy, iPhone and Benz... blah blah blah... They are disappointing.

I think I'm going to die alone... Aren't there pretty, intelligent boys in Nigeria? I need someone I'll get addicted to. I don't know if I should stop expecting so much...

If he doesn't exist on Nairaland, what other site can I find him?
If we happen to date because I love girls that can keep intelligent conversations.

What then do I stand to profit from this particular relationship because I know a lot of girls that can do same.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Banilla:
But others don't. Kindly do so. Thank you.
So you've admitted.
What happened to your accts?
Somehow i've been looking for you.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2023
9182736455O1999:

So you've admitted.
What happened to your accts?
Somehow i've been looking for you.
Have you? grin

Someone was stalking me. But you're awfully smart to figure me out.

Thanks for removing it.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 8:16am On Mar 13, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
why did u address me like we were fighting last time?
Dearest, don't mind me. I have to act differently so my monitoring spirits don't notice me. Accept my sincere apologies. smiley

Much love from me to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by HellVictorinho7: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2023
Banilla:
Dearest, don't mind me. I have to act differently my monitoring spirits don't notice me. Accept my sincere apologies. smiley

Much love from me to you.
alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The More Vulnerable You Look, The More Men Find You Attractive / Why Do Ex-girlfriends Become More Beautiful After Breakups?(photo) / Nigerian Adult Film Actress Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.