Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? (6198 Views)

Can Anyone Relate To This Picture? / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Tenrack:
Una get time dey give audience to OP wahlai. You guys should learn to sift through threads. Our excellent OP here is a know it all. Worse still is she's delusional af. No sane nigga would come close to her with her silly attitude.

She should work on her attitude.. what a Narcissistic young woman.
Make she no worry, she go learn soon enough.
Coming from an obnoxious flirt... undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Shadysen: 10:32am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
And I hate them all. He can spend on any girl, I want him to treat me differently. Sex gets boring real quick. Why don't they do this? I've written poems for boys I liked but no one ever thinks maybe I would want one too (only one boy did though). Romance is dead. I think maybe there's one sensitive soul but I haven't met any under 30.
Oh! I'll check it out tonight! Thank you. I'm curious grin

I'm still trying to figure out who I am and what I want... But I really don't want someone typical.
try me out, am weird too, give a try.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Musafatiu2(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2023
I'm also under that shoe as well. If you don't mind we can make friend which can eventually lead to marriage.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Shadysen:
try me out, am weird too, give a try.
grin

Alright... I'll send an email.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 10:36am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Coming from an obnoxious flirt... undecided
yenyen.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2023
Musafatiu2:
I'm also under that shoe as well. If you don't mind we can make friend which can eventually lead to marriage.
I don't want marriage tho. smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by IyanuDeb(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I need to know if I'm the only one or there are others who feel the same way... What I can do to get better...

So...

I'll be twenty soon (a few weeks) but I don't have much friends, never been on a date or even gone out, haven't been in a real relationship either. It's unusual cause it's very easy for me to meet new people and interact... But these days, I hate doing it. I have to force myself to have a conversation.

I don't know why I've changed. Last year, I only met one person who really interested me, unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. It's getting worse, I have no intention to putting myself out there to meet boys (I would really love to have a boyfriend) even though I'm so lonely.

I think it's because I have such high standards... I want a boy who would understand me. He should be funny and smart... I get bored easily so he has to capture my mind or I'll immediately lose interest. Someone sensitive but sure of himself. We would be able to talk about anything and everything. I hate people who are basic and it seems 80percent of Nigerian boys are just that... It's all about making money and being a hustler: Hennessy, iPhone and Benz... blah blah blah... They are disappointing.

I think I'm going to die alone... Aren't there pretty, intelligent boys in Nigeria? I need someone I'll get addicted to. I don't know if I should stop expecting so much...

If he doesn't exist on Nairaland, what other site can I find him?
you are on your own
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:
I really admire your confidence.

But I think you should not worry about having a boyfriend now. Guys will come but I don't think you're ready yet. What you should focus on now is building yourself into the woman of YOUR dreams. The woman you would like to be. Pursue your interests and hobbies, trust me it is more rewarding and satisfying than trying to chat with all these time wasters called men.

Focus on your career, school, hobbies, dream big and work towards it. It's going to be hard, painful, frustrating, filled with tears and lonely. But what keeps me going are my goals and the life I have envisioned for myself. I know what I want and I'm not going to settle for less.

And I know you won't like this but Albertone is right. The kind of man you want is already wanted by majority of women. So even if you find him, you're going to be up against stiff competition. They call those kind of men level one men. Very rare and hard to find but they exist.

But in case you need an app or website where you want to meet new people (mostly foreigners though) tell me and I'll send you a PM. I just can't drop the website here.

Heyyyy hanty Siofra come and give me the app too.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Shadysen: 10:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
grin

Alright... I'll send an email.
08054408149 send whatsaap message.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

To murder you day hungry me
treat yourself first.

https://www.nairaland.com/7562565/infection-wants-kill-me

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by siofra(f): 10:45am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I am focused. But it's kinda hard spending every day alone. I want someone to talk to or share ideas with... It's nice knowing someone cares for you. There's so much I'm doing this year and i worked very hard to get here.

I'm asking asking for someone who's rich, just someone who can talk about art or history...who believes in romance...blah blah blah. Is it impossible to find someone who's cool?

I know someone who's perfect, he's everything I've wanted. But he's not Nigerian. The longer it gets, the harder it is to wait... I want someone close.

In a few years, everyone expects me to be settled... I'm not looking for commitment... aren't young relationships the best way to discover what we want/don't want in a partner?

It's quite rare to find that in a Nigerian man o. Just keep looking sha, maybe you'll find them here too. But I thought you already found one, that sennomi guy??

A YOUNG Nigerian man will be interested in art and history😂😂 sorry but I couldn't help but laugh. All they know is Yahoo, party, tribalism and fúck.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 10:48am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
treat yourself first.

https://www.nairaland.com/7562565/infection-wants-kill-me

Lol 🤣 done that a long time ago pray I don't get hold of your details if not otilor
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
You're being hypocritical tho.

I was born 2003, I approach men I like. There's nothing wrong. You shouldn't assume I'm timid.

Your advice is wrong. I'm not desperate to be in a relationship, if I was, I wouldn't be single despite having many options. Why do I need to settle for less? Would you?

In other words, I should give up on finding someone who's my mister right cause he doesn't exist, especially not in Nigeria. grin

I'm not saying you're desperate now. But as you age, desperation can set in and make you drop your high standards.

You can keep on searching for mister right. But does mister right want you?
How can you distinguish yourself from all those that want him?

With what I've seen so far on this thread, the I-am-always-right, the insults thrown around and all... If mister right were to be on NL viewing this thread, sorry you just lost him.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:

It's quite rare to find that in a Nigerian man o. Just keep looking sha, maybe you'll find them here too. But I thought you already found one, that senomi guy??

A YOUNG Nigerian man will be interested in art and history😂😂 sorry but I couldn't help but laugh. All they know is Yahoo, party, tribalism and fúck.
And he was perfect. grin

He just misbehaved too much. Take away his bad habits and we would be happily married with four kids.

The yahoo thing especially... And they are so alike. I'm like, can't you do fraud and still have a personality?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by siofra(f): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

Heyyyy hanty Siofra come and give me the app too.

Send a PM. I don't want Yahoo boys to cast that site. They have already started anyway.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Albertone(m): 10:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

To you day hungry me

Please don't say that. E fit be cruise but abeg delete am.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Vyzz: 10:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
What makes you think that? Have you spent a day with me? Have we had s conversation? You just assumed. Typical.

You haven't agreed with a, single person here, the problem is from you
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Albertone:

I'm not saying you're desperate now. But as you age, desperation can set in and make you drop your high standards.

You can keep on searching for mister right. But does mister right want you?
How can you distinguish yourself from all those that want him?

With what I've seen so far on this thread, the I-am-always-right, the insults thrown around and all... If mister right were to be on NL viewing this thread, sorry you just lost him.
Convenient of you to ignore the fact that I was insulted first. If mister right wants me to be docile, then he is not my mister right. And I don't want anyone who would tolerate being treated badly. I like my men tough cause I am. grin

I don't need to prove anything. Maybe you do, but I don't. If I meet the right person, we would fit. I don't need tips on how to approach men or distinguish myself... Just needed to you say Nigerian men suck and you've done that.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:

It's quite rare to find that in a Nigerian man o. Just keep looking sha, maybe you'll find them here too. But I thought you already found one, that sennomi guy??

fyi I am interested in arts and history.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Lol 🤣 done that a long time ago pray I don't get hold of your details if not otilor
What was it? Gonorrhea? Syphilis? Hiv? Toilet infection?

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2023
So that's Berry ............. interesting.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 10:56am On Mar 06, 2023
siofra:

Send a PM. I don't want Yahoo boys to cast that site. They have already started anyway.
can I too please? smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
Convenient of you to ignore the fact that I was insulted first. If mister right wants me to be docile, then he is not my mister right. And I don't want anyone who would tolerate being treated badly. I like my men tough cause I am. grin

I don't need to prove anything. Maybe you do, but I don't. If I meet the right person, we would fit. I don't need tips on how to approach men or distinguish myself... Just needed to you say Nigerian men suck and you've done that.
Hanty you no tough anything.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 10:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Vyzz:

You haven't agreed with a, single person here, the problem is from you
Were they nice in the first place? Were you? I agree tho, I'm stubborn...

You said I was introverted and I disagreed... That makes me problematic? grin

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 10:58am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
What was it? Gonorrhea? Syphilis? Hiv? Toilet infection?

Which one is in your pussy?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tekahashi: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
I need to know if I'm the only one or there are others who feel the same way... What I can do to get better...

So...

I'll be twenty soon (a few weeks) but I don't have much friends, never been on a date or even gone out, haven't been in a real relationship either. It's unusual cause it's very easy for me to meet new people and interact... But these days, I hate doing it. I have to force myself to have a conversation.

I don't know why I've changed. Last year, I only met one person who really interested me, unfortunately the relationship didn't work out. It's getting worse, I have no intention to putting myself out there to meet boys (I would really love to have a boyfriend) even though I'm so lonely.

I think it's because I have such high standards... I want a boy who would understand me. He should be funny and smart... I get bored easily so he has to capture my mind or I'll immediately lose interest. Someone sensitive but sure of himself. We would be able to talk about anything and everything. I hate people who are basic and it seems 80percent of Nigerian boys are just that... It's all about making money and being a hustler: Hennessy, iPhone and Benz... blah blah blah... They are disappointing.

I think I'm going to die alone... Aren't there pretty, intelligent boys in Nigeria? I need someone I'll get addicted to. I don't know if I should stop expecting so much...

If he doesn't exist on Nairaland, what other site can I find him?
I'm pretty scared of girls like you, girls with high expectations, I'm pretty sure by not being boring, the guy should do all the work.. I may be wrong tho, no dating experience buh my tots, ain't gonna find a reasonable someone with such expectations, mostly dissapointment, just head into it with a free mind, everyone is looking for their perfect match innit,,,,
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2023
Bradford111:

Which one is in your pussy?
None. abstinence and good hygiene. Thank god I'm not you. I have boy problems, you had boils on your penis. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Tenrack: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
None. abstinence and good hygiene. Thank god I'm not you. I have boy problems, you had boils on your penis. grin
this girl and lies. Shebi you said the other time you gave a guy bj.. is that part of the abstinence? I pity folks who take you seriously sha.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Banilla: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2023
Tekahashi:
I'm pretty scared of girls like you, girls with high expectations, I'm pretty sure by not being boring, the guy should do all the work.. I may be wrong tho, no dating experience buh my tots, ain't gonna find a reasonable someone with such expectations, mostly dissapointment, just head into it with a free mind, everyone is looking for their perfect match innit,,,,
If I meet someone I can actually talk to, getting me to shut up would be their greatest concern. I don't expect him to do all the work
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by Bradford111(m): 11:03am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:

Day play 🤣 see mouth like boy issues hope your pussy is intact? People like una nai day carry toilet infection give boys
Re: What's Wrong With Me? Can Anyone Relate? by siofra(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2023
Banilla:
And he was perfect. grin

He just misbehaved too much. Take away his bad habits and we would be happily married with four kids.

The yahoo thing especially... And they are so alike. I'm like, can't you do fraud and still have a personality?

😹 That's life. They come and they go.

I know a guy like that on nairaland. He has an interesting personality but wanted to go into fraud.

It's been a while sha. I know you've been up to something. I wish you good luck in whatever you've been up to🍀

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number / I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.