Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife (53837 Views)

Your Newly Wedded Wife Is A Hemophrodite: How Would You React To This / Lady Calls Out Her Newly Wedded Husband For Deceiving Her Into Marrying Him / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by sirblend: 4:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Cutehector:
Honestly, dry püssy is a bad thing. I pray no man experiences this in a wife.

And please let us stop all these blaming on men for issues that a woman has. If she is not into sex, men! If she she has a dry vagina, men. If she is not in the mood, still men!

Men are blamed for every fvcking thing a woman does and for her problems.

Jeez.

You typed exactly what I always had in my mind...

They blame men for their poor performance in the other room
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Avast(m): 4:21am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

She was good in other areas so, I felt with time things will sort itself out.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

Now, she is pregnant and it is worse. What do I do my people?

Does she deny you of having sex with her?

You know is a two different thing.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by fuckwell2080: 4:47am On Mar 10, 2023
@OP you Don go marry ASHAWO now tell me how do you want to get SATISFIED.truth been told she was not a virgin when you met her so the guy that DEFLOWER her might still be FUCKING her WET PUSSY wella.@OP most WOMEN dont get WET when they dont LOVE you or are not into you during pre-intimacy but when with there LOVERS they get WET easily for enough BANGING.Either ur WIFE as a SECRET LOVER BANGING the LIVING DAY LIGHT out of the PUSSY or she is not into you.SO either you live with it or you go Bleep ASHAWO since you love SEX so much.must ur LIFE revolve around SEX.you have SEX 5 times a MONTH yet you aren't SATISFIED do you want it everyday.MYSELF there are sometimes a montht i SEX my WIFE only once but give her sweet FUCKING and CRAZY STYLE for HOURS because i can last very long in bed 2hrs or more NATURAL STRENGHT.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by yemmie(m): 5:02am On Mar 10, 2023
Sucre6:

These are the odds
1. Your wife sexual hormones may be very low, making her not want sex or maybe she's circumcised
2. Your wife doesn't truly love you and doesn't desiree you sexually.

3. Something is bordering her, plus maybe you don't do a lot of pre-intimacy and head jobs that would always get her honey to always want you.

4. May be your sex game is poor

There is a way u will handle a woman, make her orgasm and she will be thinking about you 24/7. Nah she go dey beg you for sex.

I have been in several relationships and I have been with girls who doesn't love sex that much, , but if a woman loves you, she give you her body anytime, any day no matter how tired she is, I have never been with any woman that denies me sex, I haven't seen that or experienced that before, because when you get a woman sexually satisfied all the time, your thought alone would get her wet and honey for you.

Bro, check yourself, something is definitely not right

I concur with all you said .. but some girls don't like sex because of where they belong .
Everytime a man have penertrative sex with them...those rank in their gathering
If you are knowledgeable.. they dont want to have many kids because of the pact they made.

Even as a man be it married or single.. limit the frequency of sex you have .. it makes you a real man ...
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by AutoRedux: 5:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Divorce eh when it is still early enough. Marriage without good sex is a no no. I repeat, divorce!!!
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Jollos(m): 5:11am On Mar 10, 2023
Sucre6:

These are the odds
1. Your wife sexual hormones may be very low, making her not want sex or maybe she's circumcised
2. Your wife doesn't truly love [/b]you and doesn't desiree you sexually.

3. [b]Something is bordering her
, plus maybe you don't do a lot of pre-intimacy and head jobs that would always get her honey to always want you.
4. May be your sex game is poor

There is a way u will handle a woman, make her orgasm and she will be thinking about you 24/7. Nah she go dey beg you for sex.

I have been in several relationships and I have been with girls who doesn't love sex that much, , but if a woman loves you, she give you her body anytime, any day no matter how tired she is, I have never been with any woman that denies me sex, I haven't seen that or experienced that before, because when you get a woman sexually satisfied all the time, your thought alone would get her wet and honey for you.

Bro, check yourself, something is definitely not right

Take note of the bolded.
Simple solution is to start begging her, maybe God will let her tell you your offense. There is no woman dat doesn't enjoy sex, she is only pretending and it can take years if not addressed.
For now find happiness in other productive things.
To satisfy dat gender take grace of God
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Munzy14(m): 5:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:
Dear Friends, i would like to know if it is normal or I am being paranoid. while we were dating i noticed that my now wife does not really like sex as we hardly do the act.

After the marriage, I made it known to her clearly that I will want to have the sex as much as i desire but i must say for about three months now, we have only had it about ten times. I do not want to cheat on her but my needs are not met and I have told her this times and times again with no change.

It is really worse with her being pregnant, the few times she allowed it was for the conception.

When kids arrive finish, she will channel her energy to them and close up finally..

Just get ready for it in few years time..You might actually not see even her pant.

You know this is who she is, you went ahead.

Couples need more sex to refreshen the bond.

You guys have sexual compatibility problem.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by koladata(m): 5:25am On Mar 10, 2023
get a second wife , i'm not a polygamist but some cases warrants it , seek her blessing first and take a second wife . that way life will be much easier for her too and she can always get it when ever she wants it. i think the second wife is a relief for her but women will always say they don't want sharing but they can share if its oni of ife. if you find a second wife who is educated and understand, marry her only on the condition that your first wife accept (that is if you can convince her )

Femmyfamous4u:

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Munzy14(m): 5:28am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
Dont score yourself on pre-intimacy, your partner should.

First get her to open up to you, something is pushing her back.

If you unlock her code, you go run from sex..

Lastly, go and figure her love language.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by DiamondNimi(m): 5:29am On Mar 10, 2023
I feel ur pain, cheating is not the best solution, she needs counseling
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:34am On Mar 10, 2023
Stone03:

Have you been pregnant before? Do you know the ugly dispositions?
what is this one saying?
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by NezzyMike: 5:39am On Mar 10, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
what is this one saying?

Those qualities were very very relevant because you sound like a kid. If you're not married with kids or a woman, shut your mouth. Pregnancy reduces the libido of most women.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:43am On Mar 10, 2023
NezzyMike:

Those qualities were very very relevant because you sound like a kid. If you're not married with kids or a woman, shut your mouth. Pregnancy reduces the libido of most women.
mumu people like you make nairaland a useless forum because you have refused to have sense and you will never have one again.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Seangyu: 5:55am On Mar 10, 2023
About 10 times in 3 months. My bro, it’s a good number if she works and it’s a new marriage. Give her time. It will change. You won’t want to hear my own story in the first three months. My wife is now on my sex drive level now. Just give her time. Also, keep telling her how important the sex is important to you. Mine started changing at 9 months. And we are cool now.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Sucre6: 6:00am On Mar 10, 2023
yeyebrity:

Continue the online bragging but we know the truth.

Everyone ain't simp, know this and know peace
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 6:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

That is an average if 3 times a week, which is quite normal. Baba no kill her now.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by imagrg(m): 6:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Habah!

You wan take preek kill person daughter simply because you pay bride-price?

Oh boy, I nor sure say you get work. Can't you for goodness sake think of other productive things to do rather than being a sex freek?

My friend, go get yourself an intimacy gadget and leave that woman alone!

To kill your excessive sex drive, drink lime everyday for five weeks, your preek nor go raise again and the poor woman will enjoy peace for her toto for another six months. grin
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Anonymoususher: 6:19am On Mar 10, 2023
Get a side chick and let her be. She will sit up
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Teymanhenry(f): 6:20am On Mar 10, 2023
woginid967:

Then have you tried herbal products that help with hormonal imbalance. Have you tried angel solutions on Instagram or the famous ekiema products

What hormonal imbalance? I don't think there is anything wrong with the man
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Goodzinny: 6:22am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I am very good with fore plays but she is the only lady i have been with that after kissing and sucking for minutes she will still not be wet. it puts me off the sex mood.
Be more gentle in doing these things and be very soft on her when you are in.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by NezzyMike: 6:25am On Mar 10, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
mumu people like you make nairaland a useless forum because you have refused to have sense and you will never have one again.

You just showcased your level of mediocrity, run along son. When mature people comment, a toddler like you will do too? undecided. Small boys bent on destroying marriages in the name of catching cruise on nairaland.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Thryphosa(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2023
This might sound weird though, I bet it works like magic. Just give her head.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:33am On Mar 10, 2023
NezzyMike:

You just showcased your level of mediocrity, run along son. When mature people comment, a toddler like you will do too? undecided. Small boys bent on destroying marriages in the name of catching cruise on nairaland.
I'm better than your pa
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Alhari(m): 6:35am On Mar 10, 2023
You need to talk to her and make her realize you aren't happy, let her know you love & cherish her and don't want anything that will affect your marriage negatively. Ask her how you guys can improve your sexual life etc extra marital affairs isn't the best solution.
Femmyfamous4u:

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by MVLOX(m): 6:46am On Mar 10, 2023
ezugegere:
Be patient with her. She will change with time... You can take my words to the bank

Hmmm.... And you think it's that easy? I will be back to tell my story.....
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Oyindamolah: 6:53am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Stop rushing, ask what she likes in bed.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Minatouchiha(m): 6:55am On Mar 10, 2023
woginid967:

Have a side chick and have peace.

Not all women love sex especially if the man doesn't know how to really put her in the mood.

Enjoy yourself with tinder, SFS, coddedruns.

But pls use condomzzz

Na everyday dem go put her for the mood? She nor be human being? Her body nor de do am totori? Abeg make she go find her mood by herself o. We have more important things to worry about now. You know how much be 10,000? You de talk of mood.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by Oyindamolah: 6:56am On Mar 10, 2023
There lies your problems
Femmyfamous4u:

She made it known to me when I first met her that she doesn't like penetrative sex but I thought it will change. It is not about me. I can spend 2 hours on foreplays. I think it's her oestrogen that's low. I once saw that she bought evening primrose which is a hormonal balance supplement but she is not used to taking drugs.
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by v2: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2023
Get Spanish fly.

Be a good husband. Whenever you want it, make tea or pour a glass of juice for both of you, add the Spanish fly to hers and serve her as the romantic husband that you are and see her come for you.

Thank me later
Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by dopedealer(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I do not enjoy sex with condoms. more so, I feel it is too early in marriage

That guy with the side chick is giving you a bad advice. If you cheat on her , it will bring problems to your marriage both spirituality and physically. Do not listen to him . Anytime you get the oppurtunity to sleep with your wife de give am doggy ( after she deliver) bro make her love sex! Na you go run last last

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by vickydevoka(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

That's marriage for you. The most important thing is she a home keeper

Just look out for a side chick

1 Like

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife by akaahs(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

As if we married the same type of women.
I never believed a lady ll denied me sex not to talk my wife. My wife only allowed me sex when she likes. I don't want to force it on her.
Ur only bet now, is to accept ur fate and continue to pursue her or u cheat which is not an option to me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 18-year-old Marriage Over Incest / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Mother Of Four Dies After A Five-day Sex With Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.