Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her (73614 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Who Agrees To This Notion? (PHOTO) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by do4luv14(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
PPIA:
Shalommy go give you better lizard style in dza odza room grin

No yawa, She go collect Drunken master different styles too
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by usagee36: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
Haha olodo want husband 🀣 πŸ˜†
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by StrongAlphMale: 6:13pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
The argument started on another thread. Like I said, if a woman is desperate to get married, she always can. The idea that every desperate woman in her 30s was never approached once by a man willing to marry her is bullsh**. She rejected them, that's the issue (not my concern). If marriage were a do or death affair, many women would easily get a husband, even if they all settle for less.

I don't have to repeat myself. But most of you have comprehension issues. Did you read my responses?

He's trying to make it seem as though there's a scarcity of men, which isn't true. The unavailability of the 'type' of man they want is why some women end up single.

I want a 25year old billionaire who's drop dead gorgeous... If I turn down all my admirers for my fantasy man, that's the reason I'll be unmarried in my thirties. If I decide to marry anything with a penis, I have options.

Do I need to dumb it further so you can understand? undecided

You're just saying rubbish. You sound pained too. Like that guy said "you're missing the entire point"

Madam, Women will always be approaced by men as long as she's still in her prime time. A woman only has option when she's young and in her 20s. The moment she hits 30, the number of Men that approaches her reduces drastically. What then is the option that you have?

In fact during her prime time, if 100 men should approach her, barely 3 of those men are serious about marriage. The rest just want to knack her which is the bitter truth. In her mind, she might probably think those 100 men wants to marry her and she probably starts feeling "special" not knowing reverse is the case here. The moment she hits 30 she then realized that those men who couldn't let her rest have all gone for another younger girl of 20years , whereby dumping her. So which option do you have there?

Madam, for as long as you can't approach a man of your spec like the way we men approach any girl of our choice.. you have no option!!!!!! Wisdom demands that a wise lady selects husband in her 20s! Stop saying a woman have an option because she clearly doesn't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Oluwadare316(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
PPIA:

How well can she blow?

Can she give your type of lizard style?

If not, I am not interested.

I prefer to keep you as my baby lizzy so as to enjoy lizard style😎
Haha, which one is Lizard style again. What about crocodile style πŸ€”
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by MVLOX(m): 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
LofP:
grin How did you go to France?

Na madam you serve first before you buy your freedom?

How many age you be? grin grin grin

France & Italy get the same vibe o!

Na the Traditional Nigerian Airways she use.... If you don't gerrit forget about it.....

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by PPIA: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Haha, which one is Lizard style again. What about crocodile style πŸ€”
Na Shalommy Lizard style we know oh! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by FireUpNow(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
What about the guy she dated before?
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Oluwadare316(m): 6:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
PPIA:

Na Shalommy Lizard style we know oh! cool
Valid
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by TOYNEX(f): 6:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
There is need to state terms and conditions foe this business marriage, it'll be of great help to prospective applicants.

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

Clout? undecided

She's based in Paris... Finding a partner would be more difficult (different cultures).

But did you ever think, maybe she's going this to get attention?

You really believe she would pay a man to marry her? grin

Women do more than that.
Even women the beg sef not to talk of this one from nigeria
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by persius555(m): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
Be careful what you ask for
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by enomakos(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Good luck young lady

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by LordPsalm(m): 6:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Man is the prize
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Haydens: 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
yeyebrity:

You are so on point and I agree with this. These men think all ladies are the same and would just jump at any marriage offer. I have female friends who are in their late 30's and are still picky. There are others who don't care and are ready to settle for less. In the end, it all boils down to own's taste in men.

The woman in that video is probably chasing clout and trying to grow her page. Any woman of marriagable that wants to get married can get married in a jiffy but the question is, who will she be getting married to?

You are not staying with them old layers or evening newspapers so stop assuming what you don't know.

These are the people they look up to but at the end they will still settle down.πŸ‘‡

Men are still the prize if you don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by gbagyiza: 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

Clout? undecided

She's based in Paris... Finding a partner would be more difficult (different cultures).

This video I just watched is not for attention seeking. She is already old yet not married n that's a sign that she is serious.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Holyvet(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??
e tire me o, abi men no b scam again
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by AFONJACOW(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2023
Maybe nah one vulnerable man they told her to bring to complete her juju embarassed

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hhansome:
Why me? Why must it be me? Why not Reno? Why not Tinubu?

If not for the ticking toc, would you have known that i exist? Every sane man should ask her this.

Mah Nigha!!
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by prophetfire: 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Nl guys won't apply now oo. Chaii.. Spandau come and apply here and free my baby oo. Ppia, dmca,pells1, emidior and fman food don done. cheesy cheesy Cashout.
How much is she willing to pay? I am available ni.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by HRprof: 8:15pm On Mar 10, 2023
This lady is a skit maker cashing out on TikTok. Some guys do dey comment rubbish thinking she is serious

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:21pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
I wonder oooo
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by vickydevoka(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

Clout? undecided

Exactly. Bcus most ladies die in silence. Thank god I no be woman finally o.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Johnnyplus01k(m): 8:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

So being in paris now makes it difficult to find a man.??.i thought u women get hundreds of toasters?? Suddenly U know how to apply reality into ur dialogue.......

I dontt really care why she's doing it...its not the first time i would see women desperate for men.....it only comes back to my point u were dodging earlier....ur so called many options is just theory couple with the fact that 95% guys that approach u just wanna fvck you and doesnt really like you....in reality u have very limited options
Gaskiya neh
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Mikeangelo0433: 8:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're missing the entire point undecided...
Women being approached is not the issue here, a woman WILL ALWAYS be approached by men especially if she's young and pretty!!

But the question is "what's their motive for approaching her?" undecided...

Believe me, for most of the time it's just for nacks undecided...

Out of a 100 men that'll approach her, she'll be lucky if 5 men are actually serious with her, but guess what?

She'll turn them down!! Thinking she has "options"

And the illusion of options steams from the number of men (100) she sees approaching her, not knowing that her "options" are a whole lot smaller (5) than what she really thinks undecided...

Her eyes will only open when she gets older and by then, even fewer men will bother to take a second glance at her, that's the point!
Absolutely spot on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by maxiart2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
rippa:

Please be careful
Which one is bald?
What is wrong with bald men?
Women dey rush us that have bald head o

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by eroticecstasy: 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Na wash!
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by securitywatch50: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hmmm, inside life
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Ehijef(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
I am ready even without payment and l will make you feel like the woman that you are.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by rolexino(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is not best way because you will be attracting both the good and the bad πŸ˜”πŸ˜ž

How is she going to separate them?

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by dclak112: 11:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
People should be careful of kidney aviator's out there
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by pansophist(m): 11:41pm On Mar 10, 2023
Gboom:
There are some girls that yanga has taken away their real husbands. They always feel this one no dey my level or he is not handsome and rich.
As a bachelor, I met few girls like that, there is a particular girl I met (a bank staff) and I try to woo her, and she even proposed a date and changed a mind because I don't have a car. Later, she turned me to a laughingstock among her colleagues and one of them was constantly warning her but she refused. I've been married for over a decade now but I doubt whether she is judging from the last time we communicated

Pride always goes before a fall. I love life, it will give it to you wotowoto. Regardless if you're man or woman, grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.