Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,455 members, 7,836,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her (73668 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Spanki(f): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA

I yam not interested πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Blessingpaul(f): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hhansome:
Why me? Why must it be me? Why not Reno? Why not Tinubu?

If not for the ticking toc, would you have known that i exist? Every sane man should ask her this.

I need you please

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by advanceDNA: 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Saao:
those ladies that travel out single always struggle to marry. Its easy to marry in Naija than abroad.

Oh really......i ddnt know they struggle...

So in nigeria there are no over 30 years ladies all over the place, looking for husbands to marry them??

.please tell me more

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by do4luv14(m): 4:47pm On Mar 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Nl guys won't apply now oo. Chaii.. Spandau come and apply here and free my baby oo. Ppia, dmca,pells1, emidior and fman food don done. cheesy cheesy Cashout.

What about me, you no call me abi,

oh..... you dey keep me for yourself, OK na 😁
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by SIRTee15: 4:48pm On Mar 10, 2023
She should contact her aunts in Nigeria, they will definitely link with one guy for some villages in her area. Make I no hear the man is not up to her standard, make she manage whoever them dash am.

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by onuman: 4:49pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

Come, we will give you Tinubu for marriage. Take him to France. He has nuisance value here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by yeyebrity: 4:50pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
The argument started on another thread. Like I said, if a woman is desperate to get married, she always can. The idea that every desperate woman in her 30s was never approached once by a man willing to marry her is bullsh**. She rejected them, that's the issue (not my concern). If marriage were a do or death affair, many women would easily get a husband, even if they all settle for less.

I don't have to repeat myself. But most of you have comprehension issues. Did you read my responses?

He's trying to make it seem as though there's a scarcity of men, which isn't true. The unavailability of the 'type' of man they want is why some women end up single.

I want a 25year old billionaire who's drop dead gorgeous... If I turn down all my admirers for my fantasy man, that's the reason I'll be unmarried in my thirties. If I decide to marry anything with a penis, I have options.

Do I need to dumb it further so you can understand? undecided

You are so on point and I agree with this. These men think all ladies are the same and would just jump at any marriage offer. I have female friends who are in their late 30's and are still picky. There are others who don't care and are ready to settle for less. In the end, it all boils down to own's taste in men.

The woman in that video is probably chasing clout and trying to grow her page. Any woman of marriagable that wants to get married can get married in a jiffy but the question is, who will she be getting married to?

4 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Tinubuwillnotru: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin
these days.. women don't have enough options o.. ask yourself.. how many men are ready to settle down?I have very beautiful ladies as friends but still single.. from one failed relationship to another,, iam even tired of encouraging them because one once asked me why iam i not ready to settle down.

5 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by 2starboy25: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

may good husband locate u in no distant time
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by rippa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin
Please be careful
Which one is bald?
What is wrong with bald men?
Women dey rush us that have bald head o

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Confirmedzombie: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
With the shape of her head been FLAT. I swear no guy will accept her offer.

Let her go to her Biafrans, they will accept because nothing an igbo guy can't do for money.

I expect her to reach out to her igbo brothers
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by OmoOshodi(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Clout chasing.

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by jeromestarks: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??
I thought so too oooo🀣.

But after seeing so many advanced sisters on the street, I knew they had no choice at all.

The Bible said it in Isaiah 4:1.
It's coming to pass.

As I dey talk now ehh, once I ask a girl out and she didn't say show commitment or say yes within the first one week, I dump her and move on.

Some guys don't even spend two days chasing a girl not to mention a week.

Those who played hard-to get then are now begging for a man to wife them🀣🀣🀣🀣.

4 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Maski87: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by PrinceMajestic: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Damn
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by fredwill1357(m): 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Tinubuwillnotru: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
The argument started on another thread. Like I said, if a woman is desperate to get married, she always can. The idea that every desperate woman in her 30s was never approached once by a man willing to marry her is bullsh**. She rejected them, that's the issue (not my concern). If marriage were a do or death affair, many women would easily get a husband, even if they all settle for less.

I don't have to repeat myself. But most of you have comprehension issues. Did you read my responses?

He's trying to make it seem as though there's a scarcity of men, which isn't true. The unavailability of the 'type' of man they want is why some women end up single.

I want a 25year old billionaire who's drop dead gorgeous... If I turn down all my admirers for my fantasy man, that's the reason I'll be unmarried in my thirties. If I decide to marry anything with a penis, I have options.

Do I need to dumb it further so you can understand? undecided
oga go to prayers houses..men are that are ready to settle down are scarce.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Cantonese: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hhansome:

If not for the ticking toc, would you have known that i exist? Every sane man should ask her this.

Because you are handsome, broke and maybe your head is good enough for one baba somewhere. grin
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by TossTos: 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
Carry me dey goooo
Carry me dey go dey go dey go
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Confirm4real(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
So husband don dey scarce now small small...

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by 1Nation4all(m): 4:58pm On Mar 10, 2023
Just Legodunu

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by yeyebrity: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
abobote:
My wife doesn't know how lucky she was to get a husband on a plater of gold.

This one looks like man though

As in? in other words, you did her a favor. I guess she won a trophy because you married her. Did you know how risky it was for her to carry a pregnancy to maturity? Did you know how overwhelmed she must feel everyday as she tries to keep the home front in good condition? Rest abeg! She did you a favour and not the other way round.

I know many women that died during childbirth and their husbands quickly moved on. Marriage is riskier for women than for men, and any woman that decides to get married and birth kids is taking a risk.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by betshopagent(m): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
Yes, so?

A woman in her 30s was never approached by one serious man for 12 years? (Since she turned 18)
This one in her 30's abi 45 and above

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by 2starboy25: 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2023
Hhansome:

wrong! God do everything for a reason, God gave us the brain to create apps for many reason" God will never send a man down frm heaven to a woman, he uses different ways to connect his people together
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by adecz: 5:00pm On Mar 10, 2023
She for talk her she take get money
for all those businesses and property.

After Italians and oyibo police
dogs don piss everywhere for her
dutty kpekus❓

I can marry her for my Rottweiler.. πŸ˜•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by ZolotuaLorenzo(m): 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
You don't get it... When I say options, I mean a woman get approached, even by men she doesn't want. That means, she has more than enough men to choose from. If she disqualifies them all cause they aren't her type, that's her business. But if it were a must she gets married, she can easily get a husband.

So you believe a woman in her 30s who's begging for a husband never got approached by someone serious for 12 years? (From age 18 to 30)... Lmao! Joker grin

There are men willing to settle down. Their financial status is usually a problem.

Stop this argument, if you really know men, then you’ll understand that most of us are just lustful, without conji , to hell with every bleeding 🩸 creature out there

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Saao(m): 5:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:

Oh really......i ddnt know they struggle...

So in nigeria there are no over 30 years ladies all over the place, looking for husbands to marry them??

.please tell me more
most of the ladies in naija that unmarried that are over 30 years, either they decided not to marry or they are selecting or looking for guys with deep pockets. Most guys abroad don't value wife like us.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Princewell2012(m): 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
gaby:
The businesswoman should state her kind of "Business" to help potential applicants know how to tailor their resumes.

Modified.

She owns an African restaurant.
Good luck to her on this bold search.
Hmmn don't be surprised this will become an adopted way in Nigeria, well it will still make sense to an extent. At least they will no longer be dyeing in silence
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by GoodIsGod: 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Any man who agrees to this nonsense is not worth being called a man

Salary for what?

Unfathomable Nonsense
As nonsensical as Tinubu's speeches

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by greatiyk4u(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
Audio payment
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by hammerT: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
NAIRALAND MEN ARE DUNCES, THAT LADY IS LOOKING FOR A NIGERIAN MAN AND POSSIBLY ONE FROM HER TRIBE OR CLOSE ENOUGH.

WITH THE JAPA ON GOING, MARRIAGE IS BECOMING A PROBLEM FOR THOSE LEFT BEHIND AND THOSE ABROAD.

NOT EVERYBODY WANT TO MARRY OYINBO.

THEM TAKE BLACK DO JUJU FOR SOME OF US, WE CANNOT LEAVE BROWN SUGAR ALONE.

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by iamdapsyj(m): 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Take a listen!!!

"Global press conference" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.