Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her (73667 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Gboom: 11:48am On Mar 10, 2023
There are some girls that yanga has taken away their real husbands. They always feel this one no dey my level or he is not handsome and rich.
As a bachelor, I met few girls like that, there is a particular girl I met (a bank staff) and I try to woo her, and she even proposed a date and changed a mind because I don't have a car. Later, she turned me to a laughingstock among her colleagues and one of them was constantly warning her but she refused. I've been married for over a decade now but I doubt whether she is judging from the last time we communicated

13 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by NaBanga: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2023
She has met many men and some who would have married her. The issue is that she is looking for her spec and she may not be that persons' spec.

10 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by saintruky(m): 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
Baba which one be lizard style again na lol... Abeg make dem describe am na try am with my own Lizzy oo

PPIA:

How well can she blow?

Can she give your type of lizard style?

If not, I am not interested.

I prefer to keep you as my baby lizzy so as to enjoy lizard style😎

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Princeton92(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2023
I'm available
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Isabi4lov: 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Small letter alpha males over to you grin
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Angelfrost(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
I wish her the best in this ultimate search!

I also wish the applicants the best in this venture! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by canalily(m): 4:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
She too wowo... maybe na kante sister bi that..

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by MyExpression(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Did I hear..I go dey pay am salary? Lolzzz

She go do online marriage
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Tinubuwillnotru: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:

Clout? undecided

She's based in Paris... Finding a partner would be more difficult (different cultures).

But did you ever think, maybe she's going this to get attention?

You really believe she would pay a man to marry her? grin
very possible,, seems she's getting old and the market would soon be over
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by begge: 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
She is looking for a lazy man to turn to house boy

8 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by RaptorX: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
After oyinbo don scatter her toto for £5 a round, now she is looking for mugu African man husband.

5 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Savedday2: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2023
This is a lesson to all the SIMP.

Know your worth as a man!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Scarcity234: 4:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
Most of her kind are very toxic and bossy

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
She should have some self respect. This is not how to attract men or let me say the right man.

1 Like

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by OyinO: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nansense an ingredient. A death trap.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by abobote: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
My wife doesn't know how lucky she was to get a husband on a plater of gold.

This one looks like man though

4 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by aestake: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Banilla:
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin
Desperate older women were once 25.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by IBUYFiVERRACCT2: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
shocked shocked shocked

End time is here.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Federalis: 4:36pm On Mar 10, 2023
Yanga don finish?
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by MrPADDY(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
My dear sister, even back home in Nigeria, it happens, but many end in tears. I wish you a man that marries you for you, and not for your money.

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Saao(m): 4:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??
those ladies that travel out single always struggle to marry. Its easy to marry in Naija than abroad.

5 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by MuchAdo: 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2023
Ehya
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Glithronix: 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2023
Oga oh
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Sirchiboy: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA
Location please
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Moh247: 4:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Why don't white men date African women
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by bigdammyj: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Noted
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by OmegaAutos: 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

She is wealthy and owns a restaurant in France...owns 3 homes in Nigeria too

She no get homes, she say she get Hass for lagos

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Uptheante(m): 4:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
officialwdhtv:

She is wealthy and owns a restaurant in France...owns 3 homes in Nigeria too
Probably got the money to fund all these through olosho work in France

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Places In Nigeria Where You Meet Runs Girl And Price / When You Are Kissing For The First Time (photo) / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.