Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her (73599 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Who Agrees To This Notion? (PHOTO) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by pansophist(m): 12:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
How many Nigerian men reside in Paris?

Did you skip the part I mentioned that different cultures make it harder for immigrants to find partners in the West? undecided

Nigerian men abroad still come back to find wives (most)... And not because they wouldn't marry a foreign woman. Do you know how many men refuse to relocate their family abroad cause they are scared of their wives 'misbehaving'? One is bitterly complaing in the family section.

Nigerians do things differently, especially romance and marriage.

The desperate women are mostly under 25? grin

Like I said, it's mostly older, desperate women... if marriage were a do or die affair, every woman would easily find a man whether he's bald, poor, or has a pot belly. But these men usually get rejected, in favour of mister perfect. Only after a woman is tired of waiting does she go back to the dustbin to source for a husband. grin

Have you seen a young, beautiful woman complain about the lack of men? Unless she's posting it on Facebook or tiktok (then you know it's for clout)... The lack of rich, successful and handsome men; that's the issue.

Again, women have options. This same woman has turned down men in her past. You don't think so? grin

I think that for a woman to say that she has lots of male options, then it must be that all her male options are comparable in status, but this is not mostly the case.

As an analogy, a Nigerian passport can go to many countries, but all the countries combined are not up to one useful country, for example, Canada. So tell me, does a Nigerian have options? grin

So the same thing applies to women thinking they have options. No, you don't. What you have is a bunch of simps that a hundred of them are not up to one Davido in net-worth. It's about the quality of suitors, not quantity.

The simple truth (or bitter truth to you since many of you women live in delusion), is that most of you will settle with average men. Not because there is anything wrong with average, but because women overvalue themselves.

We live in a time where being an average man is the new abnormal, and women are prime victims of this reality they've created, where they crave top-tier men, but don't want polygamy. It's mathematically impossible.

And while you're feeling fly because you create, impose and break the rules as you feel fit when dealing with your loyal simps, real men, the one that you truly wants, who have options, and have their masculine energy intact, will not abide by it.

You will have to come to face the fact that if you do not measure up to their expectations, there are truckloads of younger, beautiful, richer, and feminine women waiting to not only snatch him away from you but beat you to stupor if you messed up. There is no sisterhood when a high-value man is in the picture grin

Ever heard of a man snatching another man's wife? Don't the word "wife snatcher" sound strange? Men don't snatch wives. We fit borrow her from her man and have fun, but men always return her back. But your fellow women will snatch him clean. Even using juju turn you into a mad woman. I repeat, no sisterhood when a high-value man is in the picture simply because men are assets for women, but women are responsibilities to men.

Even worse, such top-tier men can have more than one wife or concubines in non-polygamous societies. Then you come to understand that women may win the battle, but in the main war, a man will always win, if he is a real man. Maybe then you can be humble, cut off your arrogance, and see that you're also disposable to the men you desire.

Lots of you women feel fly not because there is anything special about you, but because a bigger idiot (usually a man, a foolish man who pays for his oppression) is in the background bankrolling you, fueling your narcissism. Making you unrealistic and living in a perpetual state of delusion.

30 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by nairamaniac: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oveb5XtSRA

Siofra and sheistoopretty, come and see how you piple wd be doing in 20years time if you don't calm down grin
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2023
pansophist:

Ever heard of a man snatching another man's wife? Don't the word "wife snatcher" sound strange? Men don't snatch wives. We fit nack her, have fun with her, but men always return her back. But your fellow women will snatch him clean. Even use juju turn you to a mad woman. I repeat, no sisterhood when a high value man is in the picture.

Men “snatch” wives and It didn’t start today. Way back in the old, warriors dey snatch person wife and add her to his harem. She go born for am and life goes on. Even now, rich man dey snatch poor man wife. Financially stable men dey snatch broke guy babe. Pastor dey snatch member wife. So leave all the talk. When it happens, you guys won’t call it snatching. It would be how women are insatiable and hypergamous. Any small thing, “we only fck her and return her”. We no go hear word on top fck matter again. Them no dey fck married man and send him back to his wife? Abi you think side-chicks want to be saddled with the man for life? No be money them come for? MOST side-chicks want to end up happily married to a man ignorant of their past. So how many of them do you know that want to “snatch” married men clean? There are a few that are open to outright snatching (i.e) polygamy or babymama, but they are not the norm.

If person read una post, it would look like men have stopped going out of their ways to get women FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. It is only on NL that men only want fun from women. Abegi!!!

6 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Politicalziggy: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Am here for her I will marry her. If she can visit me in America.
Am ready.

uote author=officialwdhtv post=121603812]Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

[/quote]
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Enemyofpeace: 1:36am On Mar 11, 2023
Seun try and apply now

RIP Nelson Mandela anytime I listen to ur song I cry especially the 1 u sang with burna boy "reason with me"
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Dcaliphate(m): 4:55am On Mar 11, 2023
Lol, only the angels know he state of her punny by now.

She sounds like she belongs to the street
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by freedomchild: 5:23am On Mar 11, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're missing the entire point undecided...
Women being approached is not the issue here, a woman WILL ALWAYS be approached by men especially if she's young and pretty!!

But the question is "what's their motive for approaching her?" undecided...

Believe me, for most of the time it's just for nacks undecided...

Out of a 100 men that'll approach her, she'll be lucky if 5 men are actually serious with her, but guess what?

She'll turn them down!! Thinking she has "options"

And the illusion of options steams from the number of men (100) she sees approaching her, not knowing that her "options" are a whole lot smaller (5) than what she really thinks undecided...

Her eyes will only open when she gets older and by then, even fewer men will bother to take a second glance at her, that's the point!
tell them. Ladies like to deceive themselves thinking they're playing
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Karleb(m): 7:03am On Mar 11, 2023
Gboom:
There are some girls that yanga has taken away their real husbands. They always feel this one no dey my level or he is not handsome and rich.
As a bachelor, I met few girls like that, there is a particular girl I met (a bank staff) and I try to woo her, and she even proposed a date and changed a mind because I don't have a car. Later, she turned me to a laughingstock among her colleagues and one of them was constantly warning her but she refused. I've been married for over a decade now but I doubt whether she is judging from the last time we communicated

Bro sharing their wins.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 8:28am On Mar 11, 2023
pansophist:

I think that for a woman to say that she has lots of male options, then it must be that all her male options are comparable in status, but this is not mostly the case.

As an analogy, a Nigerian passport can go to many countries, but all the countries combined are not up to one useful country, for example, Canada. So tell me, does a Nigerian have options? grin

So the same thing applies to women thinking they have options. No, you don't. What you have is a bunch of simps that a hundred of them are not up to one Davido in net-worth. It's about the quality of suitors, not quantity.

The simple truth (or bitter truth to you since many of you women live in delusion), is that most of you will settle with average men. Not because there is anything wrong with average, but because women overvalue themselves.

We live in a time where being an average man is the new abnormal, and women are prime victims of this reality they've created, where they crave top-tier men, but don't want polygamy. It's mathematically impossible.

And while you're feeling fly because you create, impose and break the rules as you feel fit when dealing with your loyal simps, real men, the one that you truly wants, who have options, and have their masculine energy intact, will not abide by it.

You will have to come to face the fact that if you do not measure up to their expectations, there are truckloads of younger, beautiful, richer, and feminine women waiting to not only snatch him away from you but beat you to stupor if you messed up. There is no sisterhood when a high-value man is in the picture grin

Ever heard of a man snatching another man's wife? Don't the word "wife snatcher" sound strange? Men don't snatch wives. We fit borrow her from her man and have fun, but men always return her back. But your fellow women will snatch him clean. Even using juju turn you into a mad woman. I repeat, no sisterhood when a high-value man is in the picture simply because men are assets for women, but women are responsibilities to men.

Even worse, such top-tier men can have more than one wife or concubines in non-polygamous societies. Then you come to understand that women may win the battle, but in the main war, a man will always win, if he is a real man. Maybe then you can be humble, cut off your arrogance, and see that you're also disposable to the men you desire.

Lots of you women feel fly not because there is anything special about you, but because a bigger idiot (usually a man, a foolish man who pays for his oppression) is in the background bankrolling you, fueling your narcissism. Making you unrealistic and living in a perpetual state of delusion.

I don't expect this from you... Honestly, did you even read what I wrote? I know the others are irredeemably stupid but not you too. undecided

Am I on a forum with men suffering from lack of common sense. Can't you read? How did you get your degree?

I'm making a point that no woman in her 30s to 40s was never asked out by a serious man... These women rejected them cause they were picky... Do I care why? No. That's not the point.

The person I was arguing with tried to make it seem as though there's a scarcity of men blah blah blah... The truth is that there are millions of men willing to settle down but most are rejected due to their financial status.

If you put a gun to a woman's head and say, "get married before a week's time", she can easily find a man, whether he's what she wants or not, whether he's a simp or not... As long as she drops her standards, there's gonna be someone.

Was I bragging? I don't even want to get married, especially not to a Nigerian man, so I'm not trying to win anyone over or whatever your small brain thought I was doing. You're extremely disappointing. undecided

Nothing you wrote relates to the arguement... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
pocohantas:

Men “snatch” wives and It didn’t start today. Way back in the old, warriors dey snatch person wife and add her to his harem. She go born for am and life goes on. Even now, rich man dey snatch poor man wife. Financially stable men dey snatch broke guy babe. Pastor dey snatch member wife. So leave all the talk. When it happens, you guys won’t call it snatching. It would be how women are insatiable and hypergamous. Any small thing, “we only fck her and return her”. We no go hear word on top fck matter again. Them no dey fck married man and send him back to his wife? Abi you think side-chicks want to be saddled with the man for life? No be money them come for? MOST side-chicks want to end up happily married to a man ignorant of their past. So how many of them do you know that want to “snatch” married men clean? There are a few that are open to outright snatching (i.e) polygamy or babymama, but they are not the norm.

If person read una post, it would look like men have stopped going out of their ways to get women FOR ALL THE RIGHT REASONS. It is only on NL that men only want fun from women. Abegi!!!
Honestly, he didn't even comment reasonably... Ignored what I was saying to write something that makes absolutely no sense. Even widows remarry... Every woman has the choice to settle down. She could decide to turn down her suitors for whatever reason, or drop her standards and just choose one for the sake that he's a man and she needs a husband.

It's only on Nairaland that they all want sex... Offline, they would still find a woman to settle down with... Most of them come here complaining that they were dumped by their partners cause they are poor... Now, they all claim they never took relationships seriously. grin

If every Nairaland male is nothing but a fu** boy, why should we take them seriously? They got what they deserved then. But when they want pity, they'll portray themselves as saints who wanted to marry their imperfect girlfriends and give them good lives but they were rejected...

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by shaybebaby(f): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2023
Moh247:
Why don't white men date African women
They do.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:

It's only on Nairaland that they all want sex... Offline, they would still find a woman to settle down with... Most of them come here complaining that they were dumped by their partners cause they are poor... Now, they all claim they never took relationships seriously. grin

If every Nairaland male is nothing but a fu** boy, why should we take them seriously? They got what they deserved then. But when they want pity, they'll portray themselves as saints who wanted to marry their imperfect girlfriends and give them good lives but they were rejected...

It is just too much and I wonder their aim. If you repeat that thing he said now or say all the men you meet want only sex, that same guy would type another epistle telling you to check yourself. But see them suddenly claiming all men want is sex. They don’t mind denigrating themselves when necessary to score points.

Which one be say men no dey snatch wife?
For this Nigeria? Lol!

4 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Banilla: 9:29am On Mar 11, 2023
pocohantas:

It is just too much and I wonder their aim. If you repeat that thing he said now or say all the men you meet want only sex, that same guy would type another epistle telling you to check yourself. But see them suddenly claiming all men want is sex. They don’t mind denigrating themselves when necessary to score points.

Which one be say men no dey snatch wife?
For this Nigeria? Lol!
They are shameless. grin

Of course they don't snatch wives... They are all saints on Nairaland. The side chicks of married men usually remain side chicks... It's almost as if the men dating married women are ghosts... When he wants to complain about Nigerian women's infidelity, he would suddenly remember the women who were snatched from their husbands by richer, more successful men. grin

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by mukthar2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2023
Call ur village brothers chinedu, eze, chibuzur to applied and stop disturbing people on media madam.

She they look for person were she go break coconut for him head, only God know her problem now.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Mar 11, 2023
Banilla:
They are shameless. grin

Of course they don't snatch wives... They are all saints on Nairaland. The side chicks of married men usually remain side chicks... It's almost as if the men dating married women are ghosts... When he wants to complain about Nigerian women's infidelity, he would suddenly remember the women who were snatched from their husbands by richer, more successful men. grin

You sabi them well!!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Leilami: 10:59am On Mar 11, 2023
yeyebrity:

You are so on point and I agree with this. These men think all ladies are the same and would just jump at any marriage offer. I have female friends who are in their late 30's and are still picky. There are others who don't care and are ready to settle for less. In the end, it all boils down to own's taste in men.

The woman in that video is probably chasing clout and trying to grow her page. Any woman of marriage that wants to get married can get married in a jiffy but the question is, who will she be getting married to?

You are right! Most older ladies are not yet married not because men are not asking them out but because the guys asking them out is not their spec. And it is hypocritical of these same men to mock them because these same men would never go after a lady who is not his spec in the first place.

I think it is a good thing they are true to themselves because I have read that some women claim to despise their husbands. These women settled due to societal pressure and sadly the mere sight of their husband now disgust them.

Most men should be glad about this because these women are saving them from a lifetime of misery but instead, they disparage these women, mock them and call them evening newspapers. This makes me wonder if they would rather marry a woman who can't stand the mere sight of them or starve them of intimacy because their touch recoils them or just let her be single in peace and not mock her.

I said it yesterday and I would say it again people should hold out for their spec and not settle because, in the end, the one they settled for might be the one to bear the brunt of their dissatisfaction.

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Leilami: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2023
pansophist:

I use to think men don't snatch wives until I heard a story that broke my heart.
This wicked man himself called the radio station and said he was dating his wife in her husband's house. I think it was "Charles B on sharing life issues" on the Radio.

He was asked why he did that, he said he always knew she was his wife but he just did not meet her on time to marry her. They asked where the woman is, he said she is in his house and that he eventually married her. I was shocked. They asked him how it happened he said she left the man and they got married and now have kids.

Another one recently came for advice to divorce her husband. She was told to focus on her husband and kids that the grass is not greener on the other side she refused she said the man she is seeing is ready to love her and her kids. Later she brought feedback that she has left for the man.

People are snatching wives but I think it happens discreetly.
Except for one who said he is being troubled that a guy approached him face-to-face and told him, "Please I love your wife".

I am happy you made that comment so I can get to advise people to be careful. Humans are humans irrespective of gender. If you have a man or woman with great qualities you admire rest assured others are admiring them too and wish they had met them first. If you have eyes to savour their good looks then know this, others are not blind. The disciplined, loyal and God-fearing ones would overlook but the ones without self-control would make a move.

2 Likes

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by OvertheTop(m): 12:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fahvvy:

You're missing the entire point undecided...
Women being approached is not the issue here, a woman WILL ALWAYS be approached by men especially if she's young and pretty!!

But the question is "what's their motive for approaching her?" undecided...

Believe me, for most of the time it's just for nacks undecided...

Out of a 100 men that'll approach her, she'll be lucky if 5 men are actually serious with her, but guess what?

She'll turn them down!! Thinking she has "options"

And the illusion of options steams from the number of men (100) she sees approaching her, not knowing that her "options" are a whole lot smaller (5) than what she really thinks undecided...

Her eyes will only open when she gets older and by then, even fewer men will bother to take a second glance at her, that's the point!

You are So Right....
The constant 100 men approaching gives a false impression that: Options are Plenty
of which like(5 out of that 100) that was Ready to Settle is actually the Real Option to be Selected from.

Her Job (which is really really Difficult) is to be able to Recognize these 5 of the 100.

once Age sets in. 100 approaches dwindle to 20 or fewer (with 1 to 0) ready to settle

Now, Panic Sets in to Recognize the Serious ones that in reality are now 1 in 20 approaches or 0 in 20 approaches

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by daniel56(m): 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2023
Can I get her number

I'm interested,

undecided
officialwdhtv:
Paris-based Nigerian business-woman seriously begs for a husband urgently and says she will pay any man who agrees to marry her.

Take a listen!!!

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by skedy1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??
Lmaoooo
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by skedy1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2023
advanceDNA:
I thought u women have plenty options... when did it get to this level??

😂😂😂
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:

She clearly stated in the video that she has an african restaurant in Paris

Bukka don become restaurant.

Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Mar 16, 2023
I hope she's joking. She should learn how people attract mates that way.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by Minimii: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2023
Has anyone on here got her contact info, I'm interested in getting to know her.
Re: Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her by AliEzeOlu: 4:21pm On Mar 18, 2023
Feminist... How market??

Las las all of una wey dey form feminist godey alright grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.