Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time (72910 Views)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music / Shocking Before & After Photos Of A Man After Giving His Life To Christ / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Dtruthspeaker: 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
jimmychang:

Your soul no shake anything.You have already concluded in your mind that they are bad people so your body started reacting.

Or you were just high as Bleep.

If I had concluded then I would not have followed them to their wedding, so you do not have any thing to say.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mercury12:
nawa o..
Why do you have to go this length to assert what you can't confirm.
You need to be sprinkled with holy water undecided

Jesus said there is forgiveness if you sin against men but sin against God's Holy Spirit is unforgivable! Matthew 12:31-32

Nobody can see nor touch the Holy Spirit but we can all see the WORKS of Holy Spirit.
So if people see Jesus eating akpu and ogbono with goat meat and chilling with a bottle of stout they may call him all sort of names {Luke 7:31-35} but if you can't find a better counselor around than Jesus yet you're condemning his WORKS that's fine in the society then you're no longer sinning against Jesus instead you're sinning against the spirit of God that's working with Jesus to produce fine FRUIT! Matthew 7:16-18

So if anyone speaks against the JWs let him or her present a better performing group than JWs, in the case where they can't then let them know that JWs are imperfect humans from different places brought together by God's Holy Spirit and it's this spirit that's making them produce what no gathering of imperfect humans can produce {Matthew 19:26} therefore anyone condemning that gathering is actually sinning against God's Holy Spirit that's working in their midst not those imperfect humans gathered!

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by BigBen23(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2023
Looking like somewhere in Calabar
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Jimbadly: 7:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

Jimbadly....why don't you be a man and go ahead to beat HIM(your abusive neighbor) badly! grin

I should beat the mofo but I wouldn't. 😊 Not cos I ain't a man, but cos he's an elderly man.

Can you imagine a man in his late sixties physically abusing his wife who's in her mid sixties? The children who are all grown ups and living in a different city said their dad has always been abusive of their mum right from when they were kids. He was a deadbeat dad who abandoned them and their mum and went to live with another lady who bore him children out of wedlock. He came back to his wife years later. But the abuse continued way into their present old age. He beat the wife at the slightest provocation so much so that the wife was always terrified of him. The wife suffered a minor stroke last year, but that hasn't stopped him from beating her up.

It's really pathetic considering the fact that the man dresses up and goes to their kingdom hall almost every day and also goes for their house to house preaching/evangelism. In his mind he'll inherit paradise. grin

Jehovah's witnesses believe they're better than Christians from other denominations, but it's only people who don't know them one on one that they'll deceive.

They don't practice what they preach. Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Johel(m): 7:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
chatinent:

What teaching of theirs don't align with the Bible? And what teaching of others they don't align with do?

Do they believe Jesus was crucified on a totem stick or on the cross?...they don't believe in festivities and entertainment.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jimbadly:

I should beat the mofo but I wouldn't. 😊 Not cos I ain't a man, but cos he's an elderly man.

Can you imagine a man in his late sixties physically abusing his wife who's in her mid sixties? The children who are all grown ups and living in a different city said their dad has always been abusive of their mum right from when they were kids. He was a deadbeat dad who abandoned them and their mum and went to live with another lady who bore him children out of wedlock. He came back to his wife years later. But the abuse continued way into their present old age. He beat the wife at the slightest provocation so much so that the wife was always terrified of him. The wife suffered a minor stroke last year, but that hasn't stopped him from beating her up.

It's really pathetic considering the fact that the man dresses up and goes to their kingdom hall almost every day and also goes for their house to house preaching/evangelism. In his mind he'll inherit paradise. grin

Jehovah's witnesses believe they're better than Christians from other denominations, but it's only people who don't know them one on one that they'll deceive.

They don't practice what they preach. Bunch of hypocrites.

I was joking with you beating him stuff. But that woman might die soon if someone doesn't intervene. You could get his kids involved or something. It's not your business though but you can try to help.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 7:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
chatinent:

What teaching of theirs don't align with the Bible? And what teaching of others they don't align with do?

Where in the Bible does Jesus returned in 1914? Where in the Bible did the Faithful one's promised to receive their rewards in 1914 was delayed?

Where in the Bible does 8 religious leaders of your religious organization equates what was recorded in Matthews 24:44-45

In what particular scripture was it said that Christians should trust your religious leaders and the organization completely since God and Jesus trust them completely?

Alignments and aligning under consideration here.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 7:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
moscobabs:

I have been trying to ask this question from any JW member. Pls why is it that you people don't listen to Gospel music but you listen to secular music, is anything wrong about it?

1. They believe those music preach or its lyrics contains Falsehood about God and the the truth as captured in the scripture. For example a song with lyrics calling Jesus God or carrying TRINITY doctrines to them is IDOLATRY since they don't believe such.

2. Those artists who sing those songs are believed to be part of BABYLON the GREAT the term to classify all other religious organization and denominations as FALSE Christians apart from their own. Singing and listening to it is equally seen as having a part in what christendom, Falsehood, false worship e.t. c

3. Even when the song uses JEHOVAH in addressing God. They still will not endorse since it originate from christendom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:02pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikze:

There's nothing wrong for someone to assert that his church is the best. If I'm not convinced my church is the best, then I'll need to change to another.

You are where are today because you feel they are the best isn't it?

The gospel of my church is the best or asserting that your church is the best is what Jesus handed over to you abi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

There's is no gospel music out there all are worldly, note that all musicians are looking for money not holiness so it's where they know the majority goes they sing in favour to gain more fans! undecided

This is why many on the thread called Jehovah’s witnesses HYPOCRITES. MaxInDHouse @ 5:18 March 11 said.......

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel!

Same MaxInDHouse @ 4:56pm today stated ............

There's is no gospel music out there all are worldly, note that all musicians are looking for money not holiness so it's where they know the majority goes they sing in favour to gain more fans!

Let's analyse grin grin grin grin grin

1. All Gospel songs out there to him are not really gospel songs but worldly songs

2. All gospel artist to him are not really gospel artists but worldly artists looking for money out there.

3. Gospel artists to him whom are worldly artists sings to gain fans not people towards God.

4. He believes dancing buga or cough by kiss Daniel are just secular not worldly grin grin grin grin

5. Secular songs like Buga and Cough by kiss Daniel preach holiness more than those gospel songs when he and his likes dance to it grin grin

6. Artists like Buga and Kiss Daniel don't sing to gain fans to themselves but they seek followers towards God

7. Artists like Kiss Daniel and Buga sings for fun not for money

The question becomes since LO GAN TI O DE or O NI DURO MI are worldly SONGS according to MaxInDHouse, what will songs with lyrics below called? grin grin

Buga

Gbera go get the Dollar (Wake up)
Oun kan'ra kala gb'owo yẹn o
Kala gb'owo yẹn l'ọwọ dealer (K'ala ko)
You don work you don try
You suppose to dey high
Ki lo kan wọn o ṣẹ fun wọn
Person wey don mad ay
When I land I land softly on a sofa floor
So far so good koni baje o

Or.....

Kiss Daniel

Who the fu- is your bestie?
Tani bro, tani bro, tani bro eh?
You don't want to find my trouble
Enter bathroom, fresh up
Shey na me you come through when your heartbreak? (Eh eh)
Heartbreak ko sese heartbreak (eh eh)
Na me dey buy Guinness for your man dem (eh eh)
Enter bathroom, fresh up

cc: moscobabs
cc: Mightysparrow

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
newdawn2017:
hypocrisy what?? Are they not from a place & culture?? Just like d Yorubas amongst them will do owanbe party the way their culture does it & play native highlife proverbial traditional music. What do u mean?? Did they bring in stripers or magicians?? Fvck off pls. undecided
Why are you pained? JW are stupid, dumb hypocrites. I have them as friends and girlfriends. They fuvck their brothers wives, children and do all sorts of nonsense and still pretend. Get drunk, do fraud, visits herbalist and a whole lots of dirty and criminal behaviors. Entrust your business into the hands of a JW at your own peril. I have told the JW girls that the day they get baptised our relationship drowns in that baptism water and they would forever forget about me and us.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

The same manner you would claim that Peter the apostle is a " worst hypocrite", tribalist,racist, anything wey suit your bad belle.

Is Matthew 26:31-35,59-75 & Galatians 2:11-14 missing from your Bible?

Oga, komot from here with your bad belle. grin

NO Cap! JW are worse than pagans. I will trust a pagan more than I will ever trust a baptised JW. So fvck off pls.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
Otunbakayce:
NO Cap! JW are worse than pagans. I will trust a pagan more than I will ever trust a baptised JW. So fvck off pls.
Otunbakayce:
Why are you pained? JW are stupid, dumb hypocrites. I have them as friends and girlfriends. They fuvck their brothers wives, children and do all sorts of nonsense and still pretend. Get drunk, do fraud, visits herbalist and a whole lots of dirty and criminal behaviors. Entrust your business into the hands of a JW at your own peril. I have told the JW girls that the day they get baptised our relationship drowns in that baptism water and they would forever forget about me and us.

Otunbakayce wey better pass JWs him dey use taboo words like say him dey chop breakfast.

That's what you were taught in Pentecostals business centers & in your home.

This HYPOCRITE is still a kid, no better than the girls
& God's servants he bash. grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
achorladey:

Where in the Bible does Jesus returned in 1914? Where in the Bible did the Faithful one's promised to receive their rewards in 1914 was delayed?

Where in the Bible does 8 religious leaders of your religious organization equates what was recorded in Matthews 24:44-45

In what particular scripture was it said that Christians should trust your religious leaders and the organization completely since God and Jesus trust them completely?

Alignments and aligning under consideration here.

Sifia pains of a WAILER grin

JWs are entitled to believe what they believe.
Oga, you are entitled to WAIL until kingdom come.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2023
Johel:

They are ignorant in the sense that they feel their teaching and beliefs is the ultimate, and any other teaching from the gospel doesn't align with theirs.
John 14:6, Oga,did Jesus Christ say the same thing?
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Janosky: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

Jimbadly....why don't you be a man and go ahead to beat HIM(your abusive neighbor) badly! grin
Most individuals come here to mouth false claims as long as it makes them feel good and get attention.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Ken4Christ: 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ that place looks really familiar and sure we can't play any kind of song in that very venue but if it's the usual event centers out there we go dance different music o.

Well everything you said is just the truth except the music and dancing steps you never saw in that place, we do dance a lot and enjoy different kind of secular music so don't be surprise when next you attend our wedding and see my people dancing Buga or Cough by Kiss Daniel! smiley

There is no dancing in hell. Repent before it's too late. Russell and Rutherford is recruiting souls for hell through the demonic teachings that has turned the Bible upside down and brainwashed gullible souls like you.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a WAILER grin

JWs are entitled to believe what they believe.
Oga, you are entitled to WAIL until kingdom come.

What teaching of theirs don't align with the Bible?

You can keep peddling WAILINGS and severe PAINS over.....

What teaching of theirs don't align with the Bible? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2023
Rikze:

There's nothing wrong for someone to assert that his church is the best. If I'm not convinced my church is the best, then I'll need to change to another.
You are where are today because you feel they are the best isn't it?

When Jesus said there's nobody that can come to his father (God) except through him {John 14:6} that's exactly what all Jewish sects claims as well but then they keep arguing among themselves not until Jesus came to say exactly the same thing but this time around he said it with proof.

The same thing applies to all other religions today, Deeperlifers won't give up their worship center and join RCCG because each is claiming the best in their own gathering so it's not by just saying "my church is the best" but JWs are proving it by action that's why we have issues with all other religionists! Matthew 5:14-16
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

John 14:6, Oga,did Jesus Christ say the same thing?

Is Jesus Christ you or your religious organization? grin grin grin grin grin The person is talking about you and your religious organization not Jesus grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ken4Christ:

There is no dancing in hell. Repent before it's too late. Russell and Rutherford is recruiting souls for hell through the demonic teachings that has turned the Bible upside down and brainwashed gullible souls like you.

Repent of what? smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Jimbadly: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
luminouz:

I was joking with you beating him stuff. But that woman might die soon if someone doesn't intervene. You could get his kids involved or something. It's not your business though but you can try to help.

I know.

The kids are very much aware, seems they're helpless against their tyrant of a father. Perhaps the indoctrination from their church has made them to view challenging him as a mortal sin. And he has apparently brainwashed them from infancy.

The good thing is that right now, the wife is staying with one of the daughters who put to bed late last year. Been there for months now. I'm sure she's not in a hurry to come back. At least she'll have some rest for some time.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by achorladey: 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Most individuals come here to mouth false claims as long as it makes them feel good and get attention.

That is how he will come with his false claim tag only to go back and start using it as evidence that it is true about his religious organization grin grin grin

Wife bartery in the midst of your religious organization is what you call false claims grin grin grin grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Jimbadly: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Oh Shut up! I'm talking of a neighbor who lives in an apartment in the same building where I live, whom I know very well and you're insinuating trash. undecided

You bloody Jehovah's witnesses with your sanctimonious attitude will never see anything wrong in yourselves. You are nothing more than a cult formed by a man in the USA.

Remove ye the log in your eyes before you seek to remove the speck in another man's eye. undecided
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Hopez456(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
Otunbakayce:
You too sabi them.
I grew up with them, i have them as friends right from primary school. Infact a core member (elder) of jw in my childhood town was an herbalist before he died. They do charms , drink and do all you listed.
I however enjoy their awake publication, i am an ardent reader.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2023
BigBen23:

Looking like somewhere in Calabar

Like the hall at Palmgrove in Lagos.
Like the hall at Ketu opposite Magodo Estate.
Like the hall at Agege.
That's the former way of building our halls in the 60s-80s. smiley
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
achorladey:

The gospel of my church is the best or asserting that your church is the best is what Jesus handed over to you abi? grin grin grin

What's your point?

Are you saying one shouldn't be convinced he has the truth?

If I'm convinced I have the truth, then I should see my church/religion as the best.
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2023
Atheists will never agree with you though most of them are disguising as religionists today that's why Jesus sent us out to find people who strongly believe they have the best religion because that's what makes them joyful so they need to be with their fellow believers in the same group. As for those who don't want such they may claim they're also believers but as soon as they here you say you have the truth they are disturbed greatly.
WHY?
Ọmọ they're disguised athiest! wink

Rikze:

What's your point? Are you saying one shouldn't be convinced he has the truth?
If I'm convinced I have the truth, then I should see my church/religion as the best.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Jimbadly:

I know.

The kids are very much aware, seems they're helpless against their tyrant of a father. Perhaps the indoctrination from their church has made them to view challenging him as a mortal sin. And he has apparently brainwashed them from infancy.

The good thing is that right now, the wife is staying with one of the daughters who put to bed late last year. Been there for months now. I'm sure she's not in a hurry to come back. At least she'll have some rest for some time.

I get your point!!!
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by luminouz(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Janosky...chill out mah nigha grin
Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Otunbakayce: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
Janosky:

Otunbakayce wey better pass JWs him dey use taboo words like say him dey chop breakfast.

That's what you were taught in Pentecostals business centers & in your home.

This HYPOCRITE is still a kid, no better than the girls
& God's servants he bash. grin
I am not better than anyone, "God's servants" lmao... quit playing with yourself man. I have lots of JW friends. A lot of JW get disfellowshiped and reprimanded every month in each congregation for diferent offences, yet those their so called elders who dish out the punishment are worse than those they punish.
Festus keyamo was a former JW, David hundenyin ask these prominent former why they all left.
You can choose to remain a fool.
Go and read about Joseph Franklin Rutherford and Charles Russell Taze to see how you are being fooled and led to destruction.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time by Rikze: 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Atheists will never agree with you though most of them are disguising as religionists today that's why Jesus sent us out to find people who strongly believe they have the best religion because that's what makes them joyful so they need to be with their fellow believers in the same group. As for those who don't want such they may claim they're also believers but as soon as they here you say you have the truth they are disturbed greatly.
WHY?
Ọmọ they're disguised athiest! wink

I agree with you ...

They are trying to shame you for saying the obvious. They are simply jealous of the truth hence they criticise it because they can't live up to its standard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires New Helicopter Worth N2.5 Billion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.