Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56892 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ammmy:
How did it reflect on her body? That's all I'm interested in knowing

Vagina no get meter reading...if she's lucky enough to escape STDs...she go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Emmanuel30a: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
emmnprince:

You dey para o!

I want to get something clear.

Are you indirectly trying to say that only a chaste man should get married to a chaste woman and a randy/amorous man should get married to a LovePeddler or an unchaste woman?
Kiwatuni? If that is not it or what&how it should be, how&what else should it be, could it be, would it be, etc...?...

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by seguno2: 7:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
The said lady got disvirgined October last year. But, stopped meeting with a man February ( last month). And she would like to put an end to it.

So how did she get 33 body counts in four months??
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by damoobaba: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.

Dont come here five years from now to ask us to advise you about your wife still seeing her ex. I go join people wey go insult you. I just say make I tell you my mind.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Draslo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
The said lady got disvirgined October last year. But, stopped meeting with a man February ( last month). And she would like to put an end to it.
She don fucccck 33 men since October last yr?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Icon79(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
She got disvirgined in October last year and already had 33 body counts? And by 33 body counts, we’re talking about having sexed 33 different men …. not just merely having sex 33 times, rights?

In that case, she’s either a call girl or she’s bragging. I have seen many loose girls in my lifetime but I am yet to see any one who has slept with 33 different men in a matter of 6 months.

O pari

HanisahZuwy:
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Icon79:
She got disvirgined in October last year and already had 33 body counts? And by 33 body counts, we’re talking about having sexed 33 different men …. not just merely having sex 33 times, rights?

In that case, she’s either a call girl or she’s bragging. I have seen many loose girls in my lifetime but I am yet to see any one who has slept with 33 different men in a matter of 6 months.

O pari

Like I said earlier, she really wants to put an end to it. She's regretting that it even happened in the first place. That's why she has decided to go celibate. She stopped meeting with men last month being February.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Draslo:

She don fucccck 33 men since October last yr?
Like I said earlier, she really wants to put an end to it. She's regretting that it even happened in the first place. That's why she has decided to go celibate. She stopped meeting with men last month being February.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by 43Ronin: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Truth

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by earlalright(m): 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Seek therapy!

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
seguno2:

So how did she get 33 body counts in four months??
How please? She wants to put an end to it. She's regretting it happened. She stopped meeting with men since last month being February.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Draslo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Bro, did she sell her pussy? Be honest
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by demanuel(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:
It's actually always about women. Some men body counts read in hundreds for the least, and as much as a thousand.
Why because naturally, virginity for men is irrelevant.
Hence, technically, body count of men doesn't matter. It doesn't count.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by deavicky(m): 7:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

why not if men stop coming to her she will automatically turn celibate. Or she caution herself.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by valentinos22(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
jibrilELsudan:
I HAVE FVCKED OVER A THOUSAND WOMEN AND HAVE BEEN CELEBATE FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS

ANYTHING IS ACHIEVABLE.....IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE MIND
6 years...?
Did you catch a rare disease on your journey through the 1000 labia? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

33 body counts? Johny sins no do reach like that

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by valentinos22(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less.....all of them grin grin grin

Buh u should have just kept mute naw, ehn... Talking, only exposes you further.. None would have known who you are..
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by chatinent: 7:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
demanuel:

Why because naturally, virginity for men is irrelevant.
Hence, technically, body count of men doesn't matter. It doesn't count.

That's your stereotype.

In reality, it counts to both men and women.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by BigBrother9ja: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
emmnprince:

You dey para o!

I want to get something clear.

Are you indirectly trying to say that only a chaste man should get married to a chaste woman and a randy/amorous man should get married to a LovePeddler or an unchaste woman?
Maybe.
But sexual discipline is more important for women than for men.
Women control access to sex. Men usually only get sex as a reward, AFTER PROVIDING A VALUE...

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Lobotomy02: 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright.
But, why laughing though? What's funny?

Make i dey cry?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Postinor: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
Number of sex patners you've had.
ok,I thought it was measured by amount of sex
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by atorioke38: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
With this .. com forum, maybe I can achieve my dream of dating a Ghana girl
meeky24762:
great site, Nigerians don dey full the site

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by DEROX: 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What's that?
body count
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Seankhalifa: 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Me I have my own problem.. sex irritate me... I hardly have sex.. konji no catch me... some gals think am gay cos am fine... do God mk people dat don't like sex? I don understand my body... d painful part is dat I don't masturbate.. pls any solution .. I have only hard sex twice in my liv ... with very beautiful gal.. and I wonder how people pay for sex
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Kellymario: 8:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
33 is small na, some female nairalanders here have more than 100. Truth be told but they are hiding under the shadows of good girl
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by TeeKings: 8:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yes she can but she has to make commitment her top priority, this is not a matter of love but commitment because that’s the only way she’s gonna stay faithful to you alone when hard time comes. Also you have to know that she is not perfect and never will so you will have to be deliberately committed to her and not judge her by what you know she’s been through, however, this is not to say it’s going to be easy but with commitment to each other, you both can pull through.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Sniper101(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
I know a lady whose body count
according to her was over 50.
Half or More were females tho.
Does that count?

Babe sha STRUGGLED to be faithful to me, then.

advanceDNA:

Vagina no get meter reading...if she's lucky enough to escape STDs...she go dey alright las las
Oil dey your head, bros grin
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by emmnprince(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Kiwatuni? If that is not it or what&how it should be, how&what else should it be, could it be, would it be, etc...?...

Okay!
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by advanceDNA: 9:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sniper101:
I know a lady whose body count
according to her was over 50.
Half or More were females tho.
Does that count?

Babe sha STRUGGLED to be faithful to me, then.

Oil dey your head, bros grin

It counts ooo.... bisexual people are hard to please...cos u can only be one gender...if they crave to be with another gender you cant help.......even among their lgbt family...they are like traitors.. grin
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Machinegun91(m): 9:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
You mean she knack 33 gbolas?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Antagonist1991: 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
May God have mercy on you... grin

AbdulMagaji:
If she says 33

Just know it's originally 63. Abortion go don plenty o!

This is prostitution na!

HanisahZuwy go and pray for forgiveness first from your creator before seeking for advice

God have mercy!

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
valentinos22:

Buh u should have just kept mute naw, ehn... Talking, only exposes you further.. None would have known who you are..

Are u a man? I didn't say "Nigerian boys" I said "Nigerian men" so I don't know y a boy like u is barking here like a dog with rabbies undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Pls get lost, wen I mention boys u can now come out undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.