Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56941 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by accordadoga(f): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

33 body counts? That Toto go don peel

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Zico5(m): 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by kingmzee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.
some of those young lady body count will amaze you

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by thesicilian: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
A body count of 33 for a Nigerian girl is almost a virgin self. Thought you were going to mention 100+

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Johnholmes: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
It may shock most men,but in today's world ,a body count of 33 is a decent woman...

It's easier for a girl to get sex even if she isn't actively hunting for it...

A decent girl who's sexually active since 19 years of age and has had sex with 4 different men yearly till she's 27 ...
Do the maths ....
And this is a so called decent girl ooo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Isabi4lov: 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Was she counting it , even olosho dem no no their body counts.

Yes she can stick with one man , if she's determined in her heart to stop it and by the way is that not what you guys want .

A lady that has experience in that aspect .
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
Please check my soul.
Nia....

I have.

The results are shocking shocked
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by almarthins(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

Ko possible
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
Dick doesn't do damage to the vagina.

Dafuq you say grin

Dey play oh...

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by happney65: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
After you have fucckked other people,he come reach my turn you come say you are celibate. Celibacy keee you there.

Idiat! grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
If she says 33

Just know it's originally 63. Abortion go don plenty o!

This is prostitution na!

HanisahZuwy go and pray for forgiveness first from your creator before seeking for advice

God have mercy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by seandurse(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Retired horn* olosho still looking for advice

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by LaSenior: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
Can a serial womaniser stick to one woman

5 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by TemmyT002(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
She can't.
She will always compare all those other joysticks to her husband's.
Of all those 30 joysticks, there will be one that will blow her mind the best. She will always long and miss that dick.
If her husband can't satisfy her the same way, she will cheat. She won't be able to help herself.
Another reason to wait till you get married before tasting sweet sex.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by eroticecstasy: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
33 bulldozing, panel beating and excavation and she still thinks of celibacy abi na calibration ni? She deserves an award.

It's easier for an olosho to be a virgin than her being celibate.

8 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

There is nothing in this world a man/woman can not do if they set their minds to it.

6 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by DonBenny77(m): 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Its over for her
grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by jibrilELsudan: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
I HAVE FVCKED OVER A THOUSAND WOMEN AND HAVE BEEN CELEBATE FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS

ANYTHING IS ACHIEVABLE.....IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE MIND

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by chatinent: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
It's actually always about women. Some men body counts read in hundreds for the least, and as much as a thousand.

3 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by jagorinho: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

Well the good news is SOME can be logical.
If you hear the stories of some of these respectable married women about their past and their w.h.o.r.e phase when some of them were in school, your jaw go drop.
They only tell you what you want to hear and please don't take women's word hook, line and sinker, you will be shocked to the marrow.

For her to even say 33, I believe it is more than that, that is just the mitigated number. Even as at that 33, it is on the high side, her spirit might be willing to stay celibate but her body will definitely betray her, there are some things you shouldn't expose your body to, high body count is part of it and it applies to both genders.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by blesdman(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

It's very possible for her to decide to stick to one man.
This may sound controversial, it's easier for women that sleep around for the fun of it to go celibate and become faithful, than a women that sleeps around just to get what she wants.
One does it because they don't have self esteem, while the other does it because they go for what they want.
Fact ... beautifully stated

So this celibate and fidelity matter depends solely on the individual.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Geovanni412(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Yes, she can

God asked a prophet in the Bible to take an olosho as his wife

If it's your calling, carry your cross

As for us, mortal men, we cannot carry load wey heavy pass us cool

3 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by blesdman(m): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

It's very possible for her to decide to stick to one man.
This may sound controversial, it's easier for women that sleep around for the fun of it to go celibate and become faithful, than a women that sleeps around just to get what she wants.
One does it because they don't have self esteem, while the other does it because they go for what they want.
Fact ... beautifully stated

So this celibate and fidelity matter depends solely on the individual.
Fact .. beautifully stated

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by seguno2: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Is this related to your question below

HanisahZuwy:
Please, how can I regain my virginity? Or how do I at least feel like one. I really regret losing my virginity. That's one of my regrets in life. I wish it never happened. And I really wish I can get it back. Please, I want to know. Is there anything I can do or take to have the semblance of a virgin? Or at least get it back to some reasonable extent.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Honestly i dont believe any women saying she is celibate after been sexually active with many men.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
luminouz:

Nia....

I have.

The results are shocking shocked
You don't mean it. 😦
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by xavuv: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hm. Once that hole has been drilled once maybe twice then no going back being a celibate. But she can definitely stick with a man she loves

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
You don't mean it. 😦

I mean it, bighead grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.