Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56917 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by KKLord3(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
I have fuckd over 120 ladies. Unfortunately it started in Rivers State. May God forgive me
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
KKLord3:
I have fuckd over 120 ladies. Unfortunately it started in Rivers State. May God forgive me
What medal were you given?

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Johnholmes: 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
The said lady got disvirgined October last year. But, stopped meeting with a man February ( last month). And she would like to put an end to it.

sad sad Oh boyee ...
She's a LovePeddler!!!
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by cho25bc(f): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.

Were you sleeping with every man you come across or with every man who woos you or were you opening your legs for every man that smiles at you? Where did you get those 33 men? Hook-up? Clubs? On the streets? Did you date all those men or they were all your "friends with benefits?"

You said you lost your virginity in October, 2022 and by february, your bodycount has reached 33. How did you come about that maths? Did you become a sex-addict and started jumping from dick to dick after your october sexcapades? What about the guy/man who deflowered you? Why didnt you stick to his dick alone after he deflowered you? Why did you leave his dick and started sampling other dicks until your count reached 33? Who are the other 32 dicks?

Lastly, your plan to go celibate, what are the reasons? And for how long do you want to remain celibate? Is it till after marriage or until you think you are ready to start recording another batch of bodycount again?

When you answer these questions, then we can know whether it is possible to abstain from sex henceforth and stay faithful to one man after marriage or not.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Sniper101(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

It counts ooo.... bisexual people are hard to please...cos u can only be one gender...if they crave to be with another gender you cant help.......even among their lgbt family...they are like traitors.. grin

Bro, I tamed her the bestest way I could o

Her depraved craving of the same gender was almost none existent al2ru the period we was together.

And need I say, that...
The ONLY time she ever got to lay a Girl?
Shit happened just one time.
...I asked for it
...I permitted it
And I was present.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by youngZee23: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
How old are u?..and we know say na 33 × 2 or 3
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by sparko1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

They have used your brain to sit down again, the fact that she openly said 33, means it's way over that, do you know how hard it is to keep count after 9.

She just kept going after 9, she could be at 100 now but she just kept a number she knows you can't argue with.

To answer your question, NO, NOPE, definitely not, after the first 5 count, the possibility that she can stay with one man is less than 30% and 10 its impossible.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by socrates007: 11:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Her lack of self control brought her thus far.

Nia69:
33 bodycounts ha ha.

She can stay celibate and loyal if she has a good self-control.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by ceejaynnaji(m): 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
You won't say this if you were connected to a woman in say US and family wants you to wife her for passport lol. Or to a white woman who loves you but with same body count
BigBrother9ja:

Don't let any whóre deceive you with that celibate BULLSHÌT.
ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT IS NOT WORTHY OF TRUE LOVE, RESPECT AND SERIOUS COMMITMENT.

There's absolutely nothing worth valuing in a whóre.
A whóre will always be a WHÓRE

YOU CAN MAKE MANY MISTAKE IN THIS LIFE BUT MARRYING A WHÓRE SHOULD NEVER BE PART OF IT.

GOLDEN RULES

IF YOU WON'T LIKE TO HAVE A DAUGHTER LIKE HER, DON'T MARRY HER.

DON'T BE A CAPTAIN SAVE A HOE
DON'T BE A SIMP
DON'T BE A CABBAGE COLLECTOR

DON'T COMMIT SERIOUSLY TO ANY GIRL THAT HAS MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT.
A GIRL THAT HAS BEEN PASSED AROUND LIKE FOOTBALL BY VARIOUS GUYS.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Spanki(f): 12:25am On Mar 14, 2023
fof1:

Rubbish talk and Useless Analysis Pls. Who Send you Work...Amebo. talk of ur Self Hypocrisy on Display

E pain am😂🤣😃🤣😁🤣😃😂 old cargo champion😂
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by demanuel(m): 1:23am On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:

That's your stereotype.

In reality, it counts to both men and women.
It's not my stereotype.
Anything virginity, sexual purity, chastity, etc are attributed to women. Naturally.
Not that it doesn't concern men, but technically it isn't a man's thing.

Just like issues in regards to vision, leadership purpose, direction, provision, war, competitiveness , etc are almost always a man's thing.
Not that it can't be attributed to women, but it's majorly a man's thing. Naturally.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by cococandy(f): 1:32am On Mar 14, 2023
She can be anything she wants to be

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by cococandy(f): 1:33am On Mar 14, 2023
demanuel:

It's not my stereotype.
Anything virginity, sexual purity, chastity, etc are attributed to women. Naturally.

Just like issues in regards to vision, leadership purpose, direction, provision, war, competitiveness , etc are almost always a man's thing.
Not that it can't be attributed to women, but it's majorly a man's thing. Naturally.

Just talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Wetin dem wan use that woman do,dat one na Okpo.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by BigBrother9ja: 3:34am On Mar 14, 2023
ceejaynnaji:

You won't say this if you were connected to a woman in say US and family wants you to wife her for passport lol. Or to a white woman who loves you but with same body count
Mumu
Because you know me, right?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Davidsimonnie: 6:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Yes, is very possible. both options are possible. what is the difference between people in hell and heaven? the people in heaven acknowledged they are sinner and accepted the free gift of God, Jesus Christ.

pray for direction.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2023
demanuel:

It's not my stereotype.

I don't think what you're saying is true. All these things are also attributed to men. I don't like it when some of you sound this way. It's very bad. And I don't think it makes sense.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by ARmanx(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2023
If you love ur self after 10 body counts she is no more a woman buh a tool hoes deserve no respect !!!! Not all women deserve a man …only the best of them deserve to be called wives….allow the USLESS ones to be USLESS
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Vello(m): 7:09am On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Have you ever seen someone die 33 times and resurrect again?
Have you seen a virgin pregnant in labour ward before?
Can you unfuck a bleeped woman?
Can you go back into your mother's womb and turn a baby?
Can you turn back the hands of time?
If the answers are no, then you find your answer.

33 and still counting yet this question!
You sef na wa for you o
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by demanuel(m): 7:22am On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't think what you're saying is true. All these things are also attributed to men. I don't like it when some of you sound this way. It's very bad. And I don't think it makes sense.
Everything has order, structure, and balance.
You don't have to agree, which is fine.
As I am not even interested to convince anyone otherwise.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by TenQ: 7:40am On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Nothing is impossible!
The question is WHY does she want to go Celibate!

If the reasons are not strong enough, the resolve too will not be strong.

The starting point is staying off purposeless dating!
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by incentive: 11:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by incentive: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

It is well!

Only true repentance in Christ Jesus can make such a one as though he/she never does that.

JESUS LOVES YOU!
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Innobee99(m): 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
What's funny please?
How person go get 33 body counts as a lady🙄🙄

Funny to me oooo
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Seeker3: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
luminouz:

You know and I know that it's not possible.

The damage those 33 diicks have done to the pûnani can't be forgotten nor reversed.
and one diik could have dived deep into the puna for like 5 times or more grin
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Nlfpmod, please I need more opinions and suggestions on this, can you please help? Please, help someone to heal. I would want more audience, so I can see what they all have to say. It'll be really helpful. Thanks.

Just dey play ooo
She dey whine you ooo
You dey follow her komot to know if she dun stop
That 33 she tell you pass like that e fit be 133 body count

The said lady got disvirgined October last year. But, she stopped meeting a man February ( last month). And would like to put an end to it.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by stanza(m): 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's very possible. With God determination.

https://youtube.com/shorts/a9gxL5_tszo?feature=share
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by valentinos22(m): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Are u a man? I didn't say "Nigerian boys" I said "Nigerian men" so I don't know y a boy like u is barking here like a dog with rabbies undecided lipsrsealed undecided

Pls get lost, wen I mention boys u can now come out undecided
Because of mere advice you just spill out all the dirty stuff inside of you...u surely have spoken from the abundance of your heart..again talking has shown us u are.... just full of shiit...

Choose the category you belong so I can know how to respond to you.
1. Nigerian spent horse
2. Product of a broken home
3. Product of a polygamous home
4. Nigerian Evening newspapper.
5. Prostitute that was repeatedly banged without payments. grin

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2023
valentinos22:

Because of mere advice you just spill out all the dirty stuff inside of you...u surely have spoken from the abundance of your heart..again talking has shown us u are.... just full of shiit...

Choose the category you belong so I can know how to respond to you.
1. Nigerian spent horse
2. Product of a broken home
3. Product of a polygamous home
4. Nigerian Evening newspapper.
5. Prostitute that was repeatedly banged without payments. grin

I will like u to show dis list to ur wr*tched mis*rable mother, then u can come back here to tell me her reaction afterwards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / Natural Ways To Make Your Butt Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.