Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56943 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by valentinos22(m): 10:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

I will like u to show dis list to ur wr*tched mis*rable mother, then u can come back here to tell me her reaction afterwards grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

it's okay my friend, I will not retaliate the insults any further because you are sounding frustrated now.... To be involving a third party in our mere argument narrates in black and white the LB of your frustration...in my write up, I only asked you a question which simply demanded that you respond with any of the Nos 1 to 5 but u instead started insulting someone that's not in the picture at all..... Truly, a cluster bomb of red pills may not really sit well wiff you... I leave in peace.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by meobizy(f): 11:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Celibate means abstaining from sex either willfully or due to lack of opportunities. If a man with a high bodycount can be celibate, a woman can follow the same path.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by efficiencie(m): 1:55am On Mar 16, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.

33 abi. She will remain celebate until she sees any of the golden 33. If she is in a tough situation and needs cash or is lonely and one of those 33 invites her for a little "chat" what do you think will happen next? All those saying "self control" are deceiving themselves. If that is how easy it is to control oneself we won't be hearing of crazy sexual situationships on a daily basis. If you are contemplating marrying such a lady, she needs serious mind surgery or else be prepared to be the 50th guy to access her portal on a part time basis.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by carsuperman: 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less.....all of them grin grin grin
coming from a hookup girl who sends nude to online guys. Iidoiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.