Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,648 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56939 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Juhnior: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
33 bodycounts ha ha.

She can stay celibate and loyal if she has a good self-control.

Someone that allowed 33 men run through her definitely has no self control... It's like her trying to press reset button after hoeing around

3 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by alibiz: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
She can, if only she will allow Christ as her lord

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Juhnior:

Someone that allowed 33 men run through her definitely has no self control... It's like her trying to press reset button after hoeing around
Self control can be learned ,trained to work for persons who are willing

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by fof1: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
33 bodycounts ha ha.

Pls What Does 33 Body Counts mean? What's d Body Counts about?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Emmanuel30a: 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.
Dear/my dear, dia is only 1 way 2bcom a virgin; after u av been disvirgined... Dis way, is D WAY, D TRUTH,& LIFE-D WAY OF TRUTH&LIFE, WHICH IS OR WHO ARE GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... So, 2bcom...afta u av been disvirgined; u need2 or must accept GOD&grin LORD JESUS CHRIST, as ur LORD,GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...Den, u wud neva marry 4life/4ever; until GOD&JESUS comes... Dia are many virgins, drinking gin&orijin...Dey don't know dia genes&origin,or SOO...Dey av or wud be disvirgined with or under halogen...

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by stabilizer: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Greystone:

I know what you are thinking of doing because I was in your shoes a long time ago.
Don’t do it.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Emmanuel30a: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmanuel30a:
Dear or my dear, dia is only 1 way 2bcom a virgin; after u av been disvirgined... Dis way, is D WAY, D TRUTH,& LIFE-D WAY OF TRUTH&LIFE, WHICH IS OR WHO ARE GOD&THE LORD JESUS CHRIST... So, 2bcom...afta u av been disvirgined; u need2 or must accept GOD&grin LORD JESUS CHRIST, as ur LORD,GOD&PERSONAL SAVIOUR...Den, u wud neva marry 4life/4ever; until GOD&JESUS comes... Dia are many virgins drinking gin&orijin...Dey don't know dia genes&origin,or SOO...Dey av or wud be disvirgin with or under halogen...
without oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen,etc...
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by LeoMaxtalk: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
I’m a psychologist MAN!!! The body count is far more then 33 I can assure you that. Thank me later

5 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Darevofpeace(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Who was even counting? Since she opened up then she is on her way to self redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by zudozz: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

Most of the girls wey finish secondary school, go university dey work don already pass 33 body count tay tay. They go still marry settle down, happily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by sunkieisland(m): 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
only an hoelosho can have as much as 33 body counts. because it will be impossible that all 33 gbolas failed to make her satisfied. and if one or two did and she still went ahead for the whole 33, then the conclusion is that she is an hoelosho and celibacy might not be for her, except perhaps she moves to a city without men...

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
fof1:

Number of sex patners you've had.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by fof1: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
accordadoga:
If u ask me, na who I go ask?

33 body counts? That Toto go don peel

You are very unserious Pls. Go and Study Joor
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by juniorstar(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
She Can't stay celibate..she needs a very experienced partner with a big d that will satisfy her.so she doesn't look outside.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by juman(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
33?
Ladies of today surpass 50-60-70.
University students of today are mostly celebrated prostitute.
Students parade the streets in the night.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Ammmy: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
baralatie:

Because if somebody does not take an appraisal of his/her sex life and make corrections.probability of wahala is likely
I know a dude whose body count is 135 .
You need to see how he looks now
what is the effect on women?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by ppogba: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Can anybody please tell me how to calculate body count? Is there a formula for it?

There is no harm in seeking knowledge please.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by fof1: 5:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
seguno2:

Is this related to your question below

Does it Matter...! Who send you work? Pass go Corner Pls.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
baralatie:

Because if somebody does not take an appraisal of his/her sex life and make corrections.probability of wahala is likely
I know a dude whose body count is 135 .
You need to see how he looks now
Tell us how he looks now

We want to know...
We need to know...
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Innobee99(m): 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright.

But, why laughing though? What's funny?
So e no funny?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by baralatie(m): 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ammmy:
what is the effect on women?
Well
Like I said it depends on the nature of experience.one body count that is nasty can hurt for a life time.for example I know a female student with a body count less than that but her last experience was a marathon .that experience reflected in her body years do n the line when she eventually got married.then in Lagos here there is another one whose body count she cannot count grin but she does not have a steady relationship.
Everything will depend on who she as a woman interacts with.if they are good men.she may be safe but if it is problematic ones .well

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by simplepee(f): 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnholmes:
It may shock most men,but in today's world ,a body count of 33 is a decent woman...

It's easier for a girl to get sex even if she isn't actively hunting for it...

A decent girl who's sexually active since 19 years of age and has had sex with 4 different men yearly till she's 27 ...
Do the maths ....
And this is a so called decent girl ooo
How can a so called decent human being have sex with 4 different people in one year kwa. Must be stressful hopping into different beds🥲

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Emmacy001: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Slept with 33 people.nawaoo
was she into hookup before you mate her?

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by 9lifes(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
It depends on what led to the body count. If this body count came from being in normal relationship then something is wrong with your self esteem or you are a sex addict.

Secondly, if this body count is as a result of financial gains, then only you can resolve this one.

Women with low self esteem are clingy and ready to sexually please any man that gives them even the smallest attention.But the problem is that, these relationships don't last and these girls are very quick to move on to the next. This way the cycle continues and it will not break until you start having a positive self image. if this is your case then I would advise you to go for counseling .

In addition, if any of the above is combined with a high sex drive then you are going to need alot of determination combined with counseling.

Please seek professional help. It is possible to be celibate no matter your past once you are able to understand your emotional or sexual triggers.

I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by baralatie(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Tell us how he looks now

We want to know...
We need to know...
The guy targets was high.right now he is weak man and older than his age undecided.
Must have been the class of some of the ladies he dealt with.they must have sucked him well
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by sylve11: 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
I wasn't laughing. I was shocked.

grin grin shocked cool
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by advanceDNA: 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
fof1:

Lol..... its the amount of pple she has given her salary to.. grin
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by advanceDNA: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
sunkieisland:
only an hoelosho can have as much as 33 body counts. because it will be impossible that all 33 gbolas failed to make her satisfied. and if one or two did and she still went ahead for the whole 33, then the conclusion is that she is an hoelosho and celibacy might not be for her, except perhaps she moves to a city without men...

Thats the sad reality of many if not most girl that does not open her eyes and always looking for iphine and urgent 2k before in relationships ...... the average unsuccessful relationship does not last more than 2-3 month.

Thats an average of 6 sex partners per year, not to mention all those extra casual sàręwá gbá paroles in the neigborhood and when they go to party they are not supoosed to attend

33 body count is even small for some girls if u capture from an 18 - 30 years

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Maxcollins042(m): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
33 bodycounts ha ha.

Person wey get 33 body counts get self-control?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by sylve11: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
thesicilian:
A body count of 33 for a Nigerian girl is almost a virgin self. Thought you were going to mention 100+

grin cool
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by fof1: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less.....all of them grin grin grin

Why... What exactly is ur Problem? So Ur Very Father is Very Useless too? What a Colossal Loss? Pls Go and Find ur Paths of Happiness
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by sonofthunder: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

She counted 1 - 33. What was her initial plan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / Man Proposes To Girlfriend On KLM Flight With The Help Of The Pilot (photos) / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.