Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4792 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ibawon(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2023
whisp3r:
Sommydisaster, I'm still waiting for a response to the question I asked
I don't know you from Adam, but I must admit you are a very smart Man. The seller really handled this wrongly with his subtle threats. He believed he could bully his way out of this. It's certain he does this often, the repair cost is almost the purchase price. Please brother DO NOT ACCEPT THAT TV, GET YOUR REFUND OR CHARGE HIM TO COURT!

13 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:39am On Mar 16, 2023
ibawon:

I don't know you from Adam, but I must admit you are a very smart Man. The seller really handled this wrongly with his subtle threats. Please brother DO NOT ACCEPT THAT TV, GET YOUR REFUND! it's very normal for things like this to happen but the follow up is what matters, see this seller has burnt a lot of bridges.

Thank you Sir. The matter will be taken to the court.

I'll sue him for damages.

I've been advised not to say anything again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
whisp3r:

now you are talking.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Besto(m): 9:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Online TV people, criminals.

They import defective electronics and try to fix partially and sell as working perfectly.

That's their line of business.

Just get your money back and run without looking back

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU,

I'm still being reasonable. I've already told my lawyer to file a petition and take you to court.

She hasn't done this yet because she wants to ensure you've been given a reasonable time to comply.

You said the TV would be repaired either yesterday or today. Thank God today has passed too.

I'm sure, you'll wonder why I didn't call you. The truth is I won't call you again.

I won't pick up your calls. If you wish to speak to me go through my lawyer.

I'm saying it now, in a public forum where I'm 100% certain you can see this. If you can't see this, ALABACONNECT can see it.

I'm now demanding a full refund and an apology. You have my account details.

You have until tomorrow to comply.

If I don't see my money paid in full by tomorrow, I won't listen if you try and resolve the issue or settle out of court.

I've been very patient.

Your offer to pay me in bits for 3 months is rejected.

I paid you in full, I want my money back paid in full.

You have till tomorrow to comply.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Youngsage: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
shocked

@op, in other words, sommydisaster is a disaster?

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by b4ball: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2023
whisp3r:

I'm still being reasonable. I've already told my lawyer to file a petition and take you to court.

She hasn't done this yet because she wants to ensure you've been given a reasonable time to comply.

You said the TV would be repaired either yesterday or today. Thank God today has passed too.

I'm sure, you'll wonder why I didn't call you. The truth is I won't call you again.

I'm saying it now, in a public forum where I'm 100% certain you can see this. If you can't see this, ALABACONNECT can see it.

If I don't see my money paid in full by tomorrow, I won't listen if you try and resolve the issue or settle out of court.

I've been very patient.

You are very lousy and currently constituting a nuisance and making a mockery of yourself.
1) You got defrauded, screenshots has surfaced showing enquiries to fix the screen of that TV was made on NL in feb. So seller set out to defraud you from the beginning!
2) He has dared you to get a good lawyer and tried to spin the blame on you after collecting your hard earned money!!
3) He is not even calling you to give you a concrete timeline on anything, it’s been you just making noise here and offline!!!
4) He is clearly banking on making it a deal gone wrong, and he will most likely insist to payback in installments, claiming business can go wrong and it’s not his fault, whereas he clearly set out to defraud you with a faulty TV.

Do you see why you are a clown? Because by now, this thread should be about him either in panti or on the run. If you could cough out 350k to someone you haven’t seen, you can’t budget an extra 100 to ensure he is tracked and arrested? They only make mouth online until you catch them with the law! Your lawyer, your lawyer, your lawyer, person no hear word! If your lawyer is ineffective, why not get another. Easy case, even by reporting this to the security department in Alaba will get this sorted out in your favor since your have a mountain of evidence; but you are here disturbing our peace! You want NLnders to arrest him for you? The best is to call him out. Continue making noise here, while they think of their next line of action.

NB; Stop buying fairly used electronics from people online without due deligence. It never ends well. And it’s far cheaper to buy brand new from a dealership. Even the after sales services from fouani is world class, I can relate!

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2023
b4ball:

You are very lousy and currently constituting a nuisance and making a mockery of yourself.
1) You got defrauded, screenshots has surfaced showing enquiries to fix the screen of that TV was made on NL in feb. So seller set out to defraud you from the beginning!
2) He has dared you to get a good lawyer and tried to spin the blame on you after collecting your hard earned money!!
3) He is not even calling you to give you a concrete timeline on anything, it’s been you just making noise here and offline!!!
4) He is clearly banking on making it a deal gone wrong, and he will most likely insist to payback in installments, claiming business can go wrong and it’s not his fault, whereas he clearly set out to defraud you with a faulty TV.

Do you see why you are a clown? Because by now, this thread should be about him either in panti or on the run. If you could cough out 350k to someone you haven’t seen, you can’t budget an extra 100 to ensure he is tracked and arrested? They only make mouth online until you catch them with the law! Your lawyer, your lawyer, your lawyer, person no hear word! If your lawyer is ineffective, why not get another. Easy case, even by reporting this to the security department in Alaba will get this sorted out in your favor since your have a mountain of evidence; but you are here disturbing our peace! You want NLnders to arrest him for you? The best is to call him out. Continue making noise here, while they think of their next line of action.

NB; Stop buying fairly used electronics from people online without due deligence. It never ends well. And it’s far cheaper to buy brand new from a dealership. Even the after sales services from fouani is world class, I can relate!

You can say whatever you like. Because you don't know what's happening offline.

Let him not comply by tomorrow then you will see it's not all mouth.

There is a process to everything. I'm simply following due process.

I'm not so stupid to spend 350k and you think I don't have money to pursue the case.

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2023
Good evening nairalander

I’ve had so many people calling me to resolve with me Raphael and told them I’ll

But here’s my pain,the tv I use in my house which I gave out at a cheap rate which was to be delivered to mr Raphael broke (now I’m left without a tv in my house & I’ve opted in on giving a screen replacement which he’s insisting for refund)

Even if I’m going to refund,I’ll do it part by part because I am already at loss…….but that’s btw

To clear the air,delivery and wall mount was inclusive in the 350k he sent

So once again, if I’m to refund it’d be done in part and the delivery + wall mount fee would be subtracted too

I’ve sha learnt my lesson and I’ll move on with it

Love and Light ❤️

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Stormyweather(m): 8:35pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening nairalander

I’ve had so many people calling me to resolve with me Raphael and told them I’ll

But here’s my pain,the tv I use in my house which I gave out at a cheap rate which was to be delivered to mr Raphael broke (now I’m left without a tv in my house & I’ve opted in on giving a screen replacement which he’s insisting for refund)

Even if I’m going to refund,I’ll do it part by part because I am already at loss…….but that’s btw

So once again, if I’m to refund it’d be done in part and the delivery + wall mount fee would be subtracted too

Love and Light ❤️
care to explain the bolded some more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening nairalander

Love and Light ❤️

You're a joker.

Your driver returned everything. The Bracket inclusive and I have evidence.

I dare you to not return my money in full.

Before God, I should have escalated this issue since Tuesday, I was advised not to, so we can have evidence that you've refused to comply and we gave you ample time.

NWOSU SOMTOCHUCKWU ONYEKA I DARE YOU NOT TO PAY ME MY MONEY IN FULL TOMORROW.

I know you're thinking if we file the case, you'll be arrested then you'll write a statement to pay in parts.

YOU LIE. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS

I promise with everything I stand for. We will go to court and I will sue you for damages. I have the time and money to take up this case.

Till tomorrow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by seunthomas: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2023
whisp3r:

I've been very patient.

@whisp3r You will be a big fool if you don't handle this properly. It was the intention of seller from the start to defraud you. From all indications and based on the pricing of what you bought (too cheap), the TV probably had existing issues and would have even developed major fault at your premises due to usage. Get your full refund and involve a lawyer when doing this. This kind of fraud must not be let to slide. I don't know why we are so dishonest in this country.

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by sanandreas(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Just when i am thinking of getting a Tv from this guy. There is one that sells sound system which i would likely get at month end. Plans ended. This dude is a fraud. My guy, go barack trail this guy. Reduce 20 yrs from his age. If possible carry any TV you see in his shop that worth your money. Nonsense and ingredient. 350k na beans?

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Besto(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
whisp3r:

You're a joker.

Your driver returned everything. The Bracket inclusive and I have evidence.

I dare you to not return my money in full.

Before God, I should have escalated this issue since Tuesday, I was advised not to, so we can have evidence that you've refused to comply and we gave you ample time.

NWOSU SOMTOCHUCKWU ONYEKA I DARE YOU NOT TO PAY ME MY MONEY IN FULL TOMORROW.

I know you're thinking if we file the case, you'll be arrested then you'll write a statement to pay in parts.

YOU LIE. I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS

I promise with everything I stand for. We will go to court and I will sue you for damages. I have the time and money to take up this case.

Till tomorrow.

Find Military guys go bundle that guy. Forget all this court things.

Look for quick result man.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by b4ball: 12:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Besto:

You don’t how how such markets operate, taking military men there does not work. The market has a security office with task force, they resolve such issues impartially. Trust me, military men inside the market is illegal and it can backfire.

Firstly, does he even know his exact shop? How are we sure he is a shop owner or not just a hustler inside the market, many of them here are, even in auto section! If the shop was known, he would have simply incidented the case at the station and gone to the market security department to complain with all his evidence, they will handle it and his money will be out immediately. But I doubt if the guy is even a shop owner. Earlier in the thread, there is proof that the TV has been on repair list since mid feb.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
I honestly can't remember or maybe got carried away.
Oga you're an accomplice in this fraud case as far as I'm concerned una don carry that thing wey una dey do for alaba enter nairaland...the more you look the less you see unto 350 k you say you can't remember undecided

12 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 6:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening nairalander

Love and Light ❤️
You're nothing but a fraudster am sure this tv ain't even yours to begin with e sure me die say both you and alabaconnect no even get shop my advice is that nairaland blacklist these guys you dupe someone and still stating the terms of payment that's absurd

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 6:09am On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:

Lol bro tell yourself the truth if it were easy to recover your money you'd have done that, the problem is these guys ain't even got an address or a specific place or shop they just wonder up and down at the market looking for sweet and enticing deals to get cuts from not minding the condition of the gadgets...be wise

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Besto(m): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2023
b4ball:

You don’t how how such markets operate, taking military men there does not work. The market has a security office with task force, they resolve such issues impartially. Trust me, military men inside the market is illegal and it can backfire.

Firstly, does he even know his exact shop? How are we sure he is a shop owner or not just a hustler inside the market, many of them here are, even in auto section! If the shop was known, he would have simply incidented the case at the station and gone to the market security department to complain with all his evidence, they will handle it and his money will be out immediately. But I doubt if the guy is even a shop owner. Earlier in the thread, there is proof that the TV has been on repair list since mid feb.

It has happened to me in the almighty ladipo

Was sold resprayed non functional electric steering rack as brand new for 500k

Same gimmicks.

Seller said it's me and my mechanic that spoilt it so he would pay me half, I just laughed untop craze wey I Don craze.

I just booked flight the next day to Lagos and marched Navy guys there Man.

Don't want to go into full details

But I personally sound shege comot from the people involved before people rushed to go call their market union to come.

Trust me, I got my refund in full with my flight ticket money.

Even their market union and security guys come dey Pali up to get Navy guys number.

No time for RUBBISH!

He doesn't have a shop, yeah

Even a wise kid can easily rope him with a different mouth watering deal.

Na the crook go personally come pick you for Alaba gate.

As he gets there first give am better decking, he will contact and connect

Military men inside the market will back fire, I laff

You feel he can try this shit with a military man and the military man will be whining with lawyer and be looking for civilian market union or task force to come sort this simple stuff for him.

Even police self no go go that civil route.

12 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Jagznation:

You're nothing but a fraudster am this tv ain't even yours to begin with e sure me die say both you and alabaconnect no even get shop my advice is that nairaland blacklist these guys you dupe someone and still stating the terms of payment that's absurd
Good morning Chief. I was going to dance with you on this comment but I guess it'll be near pointless given that you already see me in a certain light even if we haven't done any business together. It's okay to have your opinion and I do respect that but with all due respect, don't @ me on a comment referring to me as a scammer. I have worked for years to build a brand and I won't want a "just saying" statement to damp it not even as mere say.
P.S: I am not even mad with the statement and will be willing to host you at my store anytime you feel it's most comfortable. I know a great restaurant around. Do enjoy your day.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2023
Jagznation:

Oga you're an accomplice in this fraud case as far as I'm concerned una don carry that thing wey una dey do for alaba enter nairaland...the more you look the less you see unto 350 k you say you can't remember undecided
Let what you believe in guide you Chief.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2023
sanandreas:
Just when i am thinking of getting a Tv from this guy. There is one that sells sound system which i would likely get at month end. Plans ended. This dude is a fraud. My guy, go barack trail this guy. Reduce 20 yrs from his age. If possible carry any TV you see in his shop that worth your money. Nonsense and ingredient. 350k na beans?
Omo you no lie o... I was thinking of buying a Samsung tv from graceglory next week self... This thread just weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 8:28am On Mar 17, 2023
b4ball:

if you truly understand the law, you’ll understand what OP did with that last post. Do you think seller won’t get his own lawyer to represent him in court? You think seller won’t have his own side of the story in court? OP and his lawyer is simply trying to get rid of all technicalities that might be used by seller and his lawyer. Justice doesn’t just happen fast, but it will happen here, because ample evidence are stacked up against seller.

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 8:30am On Mar 17, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening nairalander

Love and Light ❤️
lmao. Let this get to court first. We will understand where you think you have that power to dictate the time and amount you’ll pay your debt.

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 8:33am On Mar 17, 2023
Besto:

initial gra gra is not justice. The is an easy case for OP to win with the stacked evidence, he shouldn’t ruin his case with anything outside the law.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:34am On Mar 17, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo you no lie o... I was thinking of buying a Samsung tv from graceglory next week self... This thread just weak me.
Graceglory legit. Why not chat him up?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 8:38am On Mar 17, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good morning Chief. I was going to dance with you on this comment but I guess it'll be near pointless given that you already see me in a certain light even if we haven't done any business together. It's okay to have your opinion and I do respect that but with all due respect, don't @ me on a comment referring to me as a scammer. I have worked for years to build a brand and I won't want a "just saying" statement to damp it not even as mere say.
P.S: I am not even mad with the statement and will be willing to host you at my store anytime you feel it's most comfortable. I know a great restaurant around. Do enjoy your day.
why recommend this fraud to the buyer then?

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Timekeeper452:
why recommend this fraud to the buyer then?
Good morning Chief. I didn't recommend anyone to anyone.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 8:50am On Mar 17, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good morning Chief. I didn't recommend anyone to anyone.
noted. No issues then.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 9:08am On Mar 17, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Let what you believe in guide you Chief.
That's me for you ,I believe you referred him to the guy who defrauded him you can't run away from this even when he said he video called you he said you were both in one vehicle so tell your friend to refund the money or get him the tv as agreed
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 9:11am On Mar 17, 2023
Toma2:

Graceglory legit. Why not chat him up?
When e go happen now dem go tag you join why not refer him to any legit known outlet to go buy his TV I believe the likes of Samsung and LG have outlets everywhere here in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:13am On Mar 17, 2023
Jagznation:

That's me for you ,I believed you referred him to the guy who defrauded him you can't running away from this
Let the OP say I referred anyone. I am glad he keeps records. He can show or tell I referred anyone. I sell tv sets too so I would always be willing to sell mine first except the OP had seen a set that he liked and asked if it is okay to purchase from another vendor. I can't remember recommending another seller for tv sets. I have recently done that on AC, Generator, refrigerators and the likes but not on tv sets(At least that I can remember). I don't know the point you are trying to make by calling me out bro but it's not even cool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale / Deelixir Fitness Gym Brings To You / USA Used Canon 550d (T2i) DSLR Camera + Lenses For Sale In Lagos (PRICE DROP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.