Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4795 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2023
Good update to a disappointing thread. Scammers or liars are the vermin’s of the earth.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
mrbillz:
Good news! I am happy to hearing this.

The fact that you’re in Abule Egba where I currently reside too. You could have gotten one nearby. I got mine here in Abule Egba, it’s been running for over 2 years now. Before I got my Tv, I went to their Alaba to meet Sommy and the either guy. They are always together. He almost sold a 60inch LG Tv as 65 inch to me. Immediately i decipher the trick, I left the place and never returned.
Yet when I called out ALABACONNECT he denied having links with Sommydisaster...if you're dealing with these folks be careful everyone na scam dem dey run.

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Arrested kè!!!!!
Scammer

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jagznation:

Yet when I called out ALABACONNECT he denied having links with Sommydisaster...if you're dealing with these folks be careful everyone na scam dem dey run.
I wonder why you have a big issue with me.. Ask the person you quoted to drop the number of who he went to see. For your information, I rarely deal on LG sets. If I have at any point offended you, I am sorry but if you just want to spite me, I went to vote and I am very hungry. I don't have power.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by GabrielYulaw(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
I wonder why you have a big issue with me.. Ask the person you quoted to drop the number of who he went to see. For your information, I rarely deal on LG sets. If I have at any point offended you, I am sorry but if you just want to spite me, I went to vote and I am very hungry. I don't have power.

Bros, I used to follow your threads and posts and planned on buying stuff from you. But one day, someone complained about the condition of an item -a TV if I remember correctly- you sold to him and what was your response? You laughed. Yes, you did. It's been at least a year since that event, but I haven't forgotten that and it is why I unfollowed you.
You might not be a scammer. But it looks like at least one of your friends is. Congrats lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2023
GabrielYulaw:

Bros, I used to follow your threads and posts and planned on buying stuff from you. But one day, someone complained about the condition of an item -a TV if I remember correctly- you sold to him and what was your response? You laughed. Yes, you did. It's been at least a year since that event, but I haven't forgotten that and it is why I unfollowed you.
You might not be a scammer. But it looks like at least one of your friends is. Congrats lipsrsealed
Good afternoon Chief. I don't think it was me. The only person I have had issue with regarding sales here was Temi(I can't remember his username) and that was last year which was resolved. I am always careful of my response most times. Thank you and do enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good afternoon Chief. I don't think it was me. The only person I have had issue with regarding sales here was Temi(I can't remember his username) and that was last year which was resolved. I am always careful of my response most times. Thank you and do enjoy the rest of your day.
This is a case of show me your friend and I'll tell you whom you're .....well-done sir

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Caveatemptor(m): 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo you no lie o... I was thinking of buying a Samsung tv from graceglory next week self... This thread just weak me.

Oga,
Never compare graceglory to all these Alaba mago mago sellers. He is the most honest electronics dealer on this forum. Highly recommended.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2023
Jagznation:

This is a case of show me your friend and I'll tell you whom you're .....well-done sir
If you have a problem with me, don't cut corners. You'll be fine regardless. Let what you believe in guide you.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Caveatemptor(m): 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
whisp3r:
Sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE has defrauded me of 350k

On Friday, the 10th of March 2023, I initiated a chat with a TV Seller(Nwosu Somtochukwu Onyeka) with Store(Chief Nwosu Store) located at (Shop 17/30 bonic plaza, robert umuezene street, alaba intl market, Ojo, Lagos) to purchase a smart TV worth N350k. A transfer was made to the seller's account (Access Bank 0029072841) with the agreement of him delivering the TV that same day.

The seller breached the agreement and I demanded a refund. After some negotiations, he agreed to deliver the TV the following day on Saturday the 11th of March 2023.

The TV was delivered faulty and confirmed faulty by the delivery person and the seller. A video call was placed with the seller to show him the state of the TV.

He agreed to return the TV and either repair, replace it, or refund my money by Monday.

On Monday, I contacted him but he refused to honor our agreement.

The seller showed intent to commit Fraud after payment was made.

Please note the following:

1. Before payment was made, the seller sent only one photo of the TV and set the message to disappear after viewed once.

2. He refused to acknowledge receipt of funds via chat despite the fact he was very responsive before I sent the money.

3. After failing to deliver the TV on Friday as promised, he refused to refund me my money insisting to deliver the TV the next day.

4. The day the payment was made, the delivery man called to inform me that his vehicle has spoilt. I offered to pick up the TV myself, sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU refused; saying it might break and insisted on delivering it himself.

5. He didn't request a delivery address till I sent it myself after 30mins-1hr of payment. He didn't acknowledge receipt of the address either.

6. After returning the TV he didn't call me to update me as agreed on Monday but choose to remain silent. When I called, he was beating around the bush.

I’ve attached the necessary proof including our WhatsApp conversation and call recordings.

Sommydisaster aka CHIEF NWOSU please give me the working TV I paid for or return my money

Please find below, the link to a drive containing all evidence of transaction including our chat.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w4OvCrG04jfbZVr7I6Fd_GECKEoBsLfJ?usp=share_link

Audio file 1 – Recording after payment was made on Friday and he couldn’t deliver the TV. I requested for a refund but he refused.

Audio file 2 – Recording after delivery was made and the TV was confirmed to be faulty.

Audio file 3 – Delivery person confirming the TV is faulty.

This is his phone number: 08163051785

Update:

Chief Nwosu has been arrested and he has paid my money in full.

Good day,
I am happy for you that you recovered your funds in full.
My sincere advise to you is Not to take down this thread to save others from these Alaba mago mago/baranda electronics sellers on this forum,
This guy Sommydisaster and Alaba connects were working hand in hand and have been called out several times before. Unfortunately those threads were taken down and that is why you fell into their trap.
I repeat do NOT take down this thread because you are saving their potential victims.
I detest scammers with passion!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Ogeneigbo1: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Arrested kè!!!!!

Shame on you.

It's your type that is spoiling online business for people like us.

Please repent ,Money made through fraudulent ways will not make you rich rather it will only give you sorrow.

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
If you have a problem with me, don't cut corners. You'll be fine regardless. Let what you believe in guide you.
Breeze don blow fowl backside open

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Good day,
I am happy for you that you recovered your funds in full.
My sincere advise to you is Not to take down this thread to save others from these Alaba mago mago/baranda electronics sellers on this forum,
This guy Sommydisaster and Alaba connects were working hand in hand and have been called out several times before. Unfortunately those threads were taken down and that is why you fell into their trap.
I repeat do NOT take down this thread because you are saving their potential victims.
I detest scammers with passion!
alabaconnect again? Don’t wanna believe he is an accomplice in all this, but will keep a close eye on the individual.

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Timekeeper452:
alabaconnect again? Don’t wanna believe he is an accomplice in all this, but will keep a close eye on the individual.
See me see wahala o. Stray bullet been hitting me all day.

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by herbaylove(m): 8:54am On Mar 22, 2023
Caveatemptor:

Oga,
Never compare graceglory to all these Alaba mago mago sellers. He is the most honest electronics dealer on this forum. Highly recommended.
never bought from him too, but i certainly trust graceglory

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by dedons: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2023
I implore the MODS to post the numbers of the two scam partners here so others will be aware.

Blacklisting them alone is never enough.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by GogetterMD(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Asianas:

In the area of electronic sales on nairaland graceglory is the most legit, reliable guy. You can never have it wrong
This I have to concur to. The rest dem na wayo people, he is the only one that delivered legit when I referred a friend

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sumerians: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
b4ball:

You would be very stupid to fall for those recommendations! Both Asiana and Napoleon are alternates of graceglory! Click on those monikers; it’s not hard to decipher:
1) Is it a coincidence they were both registered 1 day apart, “march 7th n 8th 2019”?
2) How come 95% of their comments on NL is about recommending graceglory, requoting his post, giving reviews on his products and when they are called out for it, they go haywire and defensive?

This is not to say he is not legit, they all are until it goes wrong. You are safer buying brand new from dealerships like fouani n co! You will even marvel at after sales services from these dealerships. If you must buy fairly used, don’t do delivery, go down to the market and do due deligence yourself. Go to Alaba and meet the graceglory yourself in his shop or get someone do that in case you are far from Lagos! And all those na tokunbor dey last na scam, so long you are not buying a COPY; dem sabi pass the maker? Technology is evolving everyday!

My 1 cent.

Best Advice Ever!!!

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sumerians: 11:57am On Mar 26, 2023
nonny1212:
These days brand new sure pass. Especially from reputable companies like fouani

Most of these alaba boys know their TVs have one defects or the other, but they will repair and package it in a way that you won't notice the defects until after some months. I learnt the hard way.

I purchased a curved TV from one of them(alaba boys) 2 years ago. I didn't use upto 6 months, the screen started showing lines. Now there are too many lines on the screen.

These days na new appliances I go for. I found out about fouani and they are the main distributors of LG in nigeria. My dual inverter ac is from there, my fridge and washing machine.

My next TV will be from them, e dey expensive but it is 100% worth it.

Same thing with Computer Village.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by creolehunt: 10:41am On Mar 27, 2023
Youngsage:

His twin brother online alaba should be blacklisted as well!

Wait until you deal with Acunon. I no get strength to open thread, I would have done so for the time I transacted with him. All dubious people

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Trippledots(m): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
creolehunt:

Wait until you deal with Acunon. I no get strength to open thread, I would have done so for the time I transacted with him. All dubious people

Oh! wow

Sorry for your experience

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by GogetterMD(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
creolehunt:

This wan? Fraud! cheesy

Got a TV from him wey no use 2 months before the thing develop line. Sha manage am like that till the thing spoil finally like 3 and a half years later. Kukuma carried my legs to Fouani to go buy a new TV with rest of mind.
I fear who no fear those Alaba boys

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by creolehunt: 4:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
GogetterMD:

This wan? Fraud! cheesy

Got a TV from him wey no use 2 months before the thing develop line. Sha manage am like that till the thing spoil finally like 3 and a half years later. Kukuma carried my legs to Fouani to go buy a new TV with rest of mind.

What even pissed me off the most about him is that the moment they receive payment, their speed of replying texts will reduce.

Then immediately you confirm you've recieved the item, they womt reply any of your texts especially if it's a complaint.

Dude sold me a TV whose screen was detaching from the frame, plus a 7th hand TV stand despite me.oaying him for a brand new one. Worse so, when I wrote him on WhatsApp about these, he never replied me till date.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by GogetterMD(m): 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
creolehunt:

What even pissed me off the most about him is that the moment they receive payment, their speed of replying texts will reduce.

Then immediately you confirm you've recieved the item, they womt reply any of your texts especially if it's a complaint.

Dude sold me a TV whose screen was detaching from the frame, plus a 7th hand TV stand despite me.oaying him for a brand new one. Worse so, when I wrote him on WhatsApp about these, he never replied me till date.

Those Alaba guys are just terrible people, and no be recently e start. Dem don sell me fake discman since tey tey before

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by creolehunt: 7:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
GogetterMD:

This wan? Fraud! cheesy

Wait Acunon Nwosu, you sure say no be same.person as the Chief Nwosu wey them just bust

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by herbaylove(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2023
creolehunt:

Wait Acunon Nwosu, you sure say no be same.person as the Chief Nwosu wey them just bust
They re brothers

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by creolehunt: 10:31am On Mar 28, 2023
herbaylove:

They re brothers

Den of crooks

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by adrusa: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2023
creolehunt:

Yes, Acunon @acunon is also a thief like this Nwosu. Their modus operandi is exactly the same. Acunon also once sold a TV to me that he delivered himself. On delivery, I noticed that the TV has prominent lines. He lied that the thing spoilt during transportation. Most of those Alaba guys are scammers, they use small TVs that cost small money to build reputation, but pounce when you order expensive TVs from them. That is when they bare their scammers' fangs.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ojotobiloba1: 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Arrested kè!!!!!
A big time TV scammer.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Pauladex(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2023
This guy is an unredeemable scammer. I am really angry people don't deal with that guy as a scammer he is.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by rayvelez(m): 12:02am On Mar 29, 2023
Alaba boys again the painful part is most of em were all from the East smh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deelixir Fitness Gym Brings To You / USA Used Canon 550d (T2i) DSLR Camera + Lenses For Sale In Lagos (PRICE DROP) / CHEAP BRAND NEW HAWES AND CURTIS TSHIRT for Cheap Sale,just #3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.