Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4797 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Godsonrufus594(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hmmmmmm... Reading through all the above comments am just speechless. But 1 thing I think is this, errors can happen and when it does, there is a need for face too face dialogue not calls or chat which can be misinterpreted.
Chief nwosu store is a big brand in alaba and outside that environs. From the above chat you will see their is no sight of fraud in their conversation. My advice for the buyer is too take out time, visit his store for a face too face dialogue.
Chief nwosu store has build is brand over the years with success, 350k is not a big loss too him and no businessman who has sold an item in a supposed good condition will be willing too take blames easily if faults happens.
Find time, visit him and dialogue in a good condition and after that then you know if he fraud you or not and you can come online pls...
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Godsonrufus594:
Hmmmmmm... Reading through all the above comments am just speechless. But 1 thing I think is this, errors can happen and when it does, there is a need for face too face dialogue not calls or chat which can be misinterpreted.
Chief nwosu store is a big brand in alaba and outside that environs. From the above chat you will see their is no sight of fraud in their conversation. My advice for the buyer is too take out time, visit his store for a face too face dialogue.
Chief nwosu store has build is brand over the years with success, 350k is not a big loss too him and no businessman who has sold an item in a supposed good condition will be willing too take blames easily if faults happens.
Find time, visit him and dialogue in a good condition and after that then you know if he fraud you or not and you can come online pls...

I don't think you read through the entire thread. If you did, you'll see it was a case of fraud.
For your information, I've gotten my money back in full after I arrested him and wanted to take the case to court.

Judging from your profile, I can see you're also a seller in Alaba. Your business isn't even registered with CAC. I'd advise you mind your own business before FIRS come knocking on your door.

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Godsonrufus594(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2023
Smile.. well its all good. But u have no right raising threat towards my business because you don't have any idea of who you are talking too. But its good u got your money ... peace
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 3:25pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godsonrufus594:
Smile.. well its all good. But u have no right raising threat towards my business because you don't have any idea of who you are talking too. But its good u got your money ... peace

I'm only advising you not threatening you, Moses

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Godsonrufus594:
Smile.. well its all good. But u have no right raising threat towards my business because you don't have any idea of who you are talking too. But it’s good u got your money ... peace
he posted his own personal experience, while you came with an OPINION.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by cjwalter(m): 2:01am On Apr 11, 2023
I don't know the your talking about, but I can trust alabaconnect he sold me a 50inch Samsung TV working perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Montaque(m): 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2023
rayvelez:
Alaba boys again the painful part is most of em were all from the East smh...

Bros, would it have been less painful to you if most of them are from the North or South West? No dey bring tribalism to a straightforward issue like this. Learn to deal with the main issue raised and leave where the person comes from.

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by melonsgroup: 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thanks for this update.
I just contacted him for a deal and asked why he doesn't post on nairaland again?
But his answers where unclean...
Instead he directed me to Instagram.
Lol
Backing off already!

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by korm2me(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2023
Seeing this had to change my mind on getting a tv here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CHEAP BRAND NEW HAWES AND CURTIS TSHIRT for Cheap Sale,just #3500 / Hp Probook 4530s Intel Corei3 320gb 4gb Ram. Nationwide Pay On Delivery / Pepper Spray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.