Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4790 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Lol
350k for 65inches qled.. the stuff cheap die. He sold a faulty TV to you.. collect your full refund

That's what I've come to realize. I didn't know it was this expensive.
I suspected as much when they delivered the TV. It looked really expensive.

I asked ALABACONNECT on the phone when I complained about the faulty TV how much he sells a similar TV but he didn't respond.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

He knew the tv is faulty.. you can't see Samsung 65 inches qled for 350k. Na end user fit sell this price, maybe relocation sales or urgent funds.

He told me it is his personal TV. The one he uses at home.

I figured, maybe he wanted to upgrade his TV that's why he is selling it. I just knew I was getting a UHD 65-inch TV at 350k.

To me, that was a good deal.

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

I figured, maybe he wanted to upgrade his TV that's why he is selling it. I just knew I was getting a UHD 65-inch TV at 350k.

Did he send pics of the tv?? Forward it here
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Did he send pics of the tv?? Forward it here

He sent it to me on Whatsapp but set it so I can only view the picture once. I couldn't take a screenshot either because of Whatsapp security policy.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 9:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

E no upgrade anything.. the item has fault, he decided to push it to you blaming the logistics man

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

He sent it to me on Whatsapp but set it so I can only view the picture once. I couldn't take a screenshot either because of Whatsapp security policy.
Na faulty TV...that's why he set it to view once. Tell him to resend the pics.

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Collect your full refund.. he should hang it back to where it belongs

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Na faulty TV...that's why he set it to view once. Tell him to resend the pics.

Someone that stopped responding to my messages after payment will resend the TV pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

That's what I've come to realize. I didn't know it was this expensive.
I suspected as much when they delivered the TV. It looked really expensive.

I asked ALABACONNECT on the phone when I complained about the faulty TV how much he sells a similar TV but he didn't respond.
I honestly can't remember or maybe got carried away.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Someone that stopped responding to my messages after payment will resend the TV pictures?
Get your full refund.. na copy screen e go put for that tv

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster dey part of the guest when dey view this thread..grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Get your full refund.. na copy screen e go put for that tv
Chief, there's no such thing as copy screen when it comes to Samsung. Let him just solve in the best way possible. He gave Chief two options. A refund or his set with warranty. Let them both dance aside. Don't fuel anything. My 2 cents.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Toma2:

E no upgrade anything.. the item has fault, he decided to push it to you blaming the logistics man

Olopa ma ko everybody ni 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2023
Toma2:

Collect your full refund.. he should hang it back to where it belongs

On his head.... That’s where it belongs 🌚

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
Sommydisaster, I'm still waiting for a response to the question I asked
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sheisenough01: 6:37am On Mar 15, 2023
whisp3r:

My advice is that you jejely collect your refund and run far from this guy. The TV will never be the same, Reject it outright.

Which one is hope you have a good lawyer? To a customer? I don't know what is with the air of arrogance with these online vendors maybe cos of the millions they have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Just like everyone else, I will suggest you get your money back, I don't trust the screen he is going to put on that TV after displaying all these unprofessional behaviors.

I hate this attitude of Nigerian sellers behaving hostile after collecting your money. I thought the reverse should be the case and sellers are ment to treat you better when you have committed to their product(s).

10 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2023
whisp3r:

cc Dragnet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by dedons: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
This na fraud case o.

OP if you like yourself, collect your money and don't ever go close to that guy ever again.

Give him till Friday this week, if he doesn't refund you, involve your lawyer and ensure you keep all the evidence safe.

He will refund you and pay for damages or he end up in jail.

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
dedons:
This na fraud case o.

OP if you like yourself, collect your money and don't ever go close to that guy ever again.

Give him till Friday this week, if he doesn't refund you, involve your lawyer and ensure you keep all the evidence safe.

He will refund you and pay for damages or he end up in jail.

I'm still waiting for his response
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 3:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
whisp3r:

What response??

What question did you ask?
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sommydisaster:

What response??

What question did you ask?

Read through the thread you'll see the questions I asked

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2023
whisp3r:

Read through the thread you'll see the questions I asked
Quote him and ask him the question again abeg.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:05pm On Mar 15, 2023
Sommydisaster I've taken the liberty of compiling the questions:

1. Have you called me since I made the payment for the TV?

2. Did you request for delivery address or acknowledge the delivery address sent to you after payment?

3. Why did you send me a picture of the TV and set it to disappear after I view it once?

4. Why didn't you provide a repair timeline when I called on Monday instead you said "The matter no clear. E get as e be"?

5. What is the guarantee it is the same TV you're bringing?

6. Will I get a warranty on the TV after you fix it?

7. If I'm not satisfied with the condition of the TV after you fix it, will I get a refund?

8. Why aren't you picking up my lawyer's call?

9. Why didn't you refund me my money the day the payment was made when you knew you can't deliver?

10. Did you threaten me after I complained the TV is faulty by saying "I go put the fault for your head. Say na you spoil the TV"?

11. I have provided my call log, please show me where I called you or your driver 100 times?

This is the 5th day since I paid for the TV and I'm yet to see my TV or a refund

cc: dragnet

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2023
I can see you viewing this thread. Please respond to my questions

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2023
I'm still waiting...
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by murphyung(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2023
Chief nwosu Please do what has to be done. A good name is better than gold or silver. I come in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Meister(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2023
Seems this nwosu guy his MO is selling TVs that are already in bad condition. I helped my brother get a 43inch Samsung from him and the TV came with it's back cover being held together by cellotapes which would suggest it had been worked on and a few days later the TV started turning off on it's own, I told him of it and he completely blamed it on us and after so many back and forths for weeks where at a point he completely stopped replying my WhatsApp messages I had to send him an extra 40k this was after my brother had returned the TV to him and then had to go to alaba himself to get a replacement that was actually a lower TV than the one we had bought earlier.

Whisp3r my 2 cents is that you should get your money back, that should be the only way to go cause I don't even think that guy sells any TV that's in perfect condition

17 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2023
Meister:
Seems this nwosu guy his MO is selling TVs that are already in bad condition. I helped my brother get a 43inch Samsung from him and the TV came with it's back cover being held together by cellotapes which would suggest it had been worked on and a few days later the TV started turning off on it's own, I told him of it and he completely blamed it on us and after so many back and forths for weeks where at a point he completely stopped replying my WhatsApp messages I had to send him an extra 40k this was after my brother had returned the TV to him and then had to go to alaba himself to get a replacement that was actually a lower TV than the one we had bought earlier.

Whisp3r my 2 cents is that you should get your money back, that should be the only way to go cause I don't even think that guy sells any TV that's in perfect condition

I see...

It seems the best course of action is to take this matter to court.

I'll leave everything to the law

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 10:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
I'll update this thread as the legal preceding kicks off.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by nonny1212: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
I'm very disappointed in that nwosu guy. I thought that everything hs been resolved by now. Any business man without greed will jejely refund to save his face and business. But greed no let this nwosu guy do the needful. You wan chop, clean mouth.

@op hope you know his shop gan gan? Make sure he faces the full wrath of law since he no wan geh sense
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Elxandre(m): 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
donpata:
See the audacity. Even asking if you have a good lawyer. I've learnt my lesson about buying TVs online. Me no dey do again
Dem no dey tell person.
I don learn too for this same nairaland.
You don't just buy some electronics online and used.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clean USA Used HP 3115m, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, Beats Audio, 11.6" #SOLD / Any Reviews For Konnect Africa / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.