Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4789 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Don’t be too quick to write just because you can write
Always get an opportunity to listen to both party,that’s how a peace maker walks

Then from both party’s write up….,.,you can deduce your opinion
I never attacked you, only advised buyer to involve the law if you are failing to reconcile as he insinuated. If you are willing to reconcile with him, I take back all thought. Never attacked anyone, no need for all that, but a court of law is a known place to find resolution to irreconcilable disputes.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:
See how quickly he was responding to my chats before payment
That's how they behave... them go cajole you to pay, after payment when they noticed a fault.. na wahala pro max.
Sommydisaster, why did you send a pic to view once?

12 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mr. Nwosu,

I've briefed my legal team and if you do not give me a warranty of at least 3 months for the TV, I will not accept it.

The TV screen has spoilt and you're replacing it. I need some assurance that it won't develop fault within 3 months.

If you decide to give me another TV instead of the one we agreed upon, you will still need to provide me with some form of consumer protection/warranty as you may decide to give me a TV with a hidden fault to spite me.

If you're not willing to accept the above please lets take the matter to court.

You asked me if I have a good lawyer, yes I do.

12 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Good evening Nairalander

I was called to notice by some few persons on my WhatsApp

I was going to attend to this when I’m done with my daily activity

Regards the above claim
I’ve been posting a 65” Samsung tv I use in my home on my WhatsApp status for quick sales,so on a Friday mr Raphael reacted to a post I made on my WhatsApp on a 60” Samsung tv then after much talks he decided he was going to opt in for the one I use at home

We concluded and he asked if I could deliver same day,i told him yes
I drove home with my bro that same evening to pick up the tv and I brought it to the shop
NB : he has been calling me every 5 mins,hurrying me up that he has places to go to……

When the tv was in the shop,the driver saw the condition of the tv(still intact as twas in my house) and it was packaged

Set for delivery,the driver took the tv along other TVs
He called the driver like 100times same way he was calling me endlessly,the drivers car broke down along the road and the same mr Raphael was insisting he get the TV that same day,I told him issues associated with rush deals that this is a tv (fragile) not some sort of phones that can be moved from one place to the other

He was forcing that I get an Uber and send the tv across to him,told him that the tv could damage on transit with all this “hurry hurry manner” what he said “if it break that he’s loss” we all smiled and laughed to this

Then after the driver fixed his car,the tv was delivered the following day resulting to the damage

I told him I was going to get him a screen replacement,that what I was avoiding had already come to past

That he won’t hurry me again to another error that he won’t take part of in solving it

So I don’t see where scam or fraud comes in
this is the reply you could come up with against an aggrieved customer? Someone in this harsh economy coughed out 300k plus to patronize you and your market. Rather than reward him and show appreciation for the trust, you ask them not to hurry you. Now when they ask you to ship out fast against your normal principles, what you would have done was ask him to be patient as you have protocols to this, or refund him. You still used your own driver to ship out to him. Your driver breaks the tv according to you and who you then choose to pour the aggression towards is , that same customer that coughed out 300k to patronize you. Not yourself and not your driver?

I honestly pray this buyer will take this to court or involve the law. You’ll understand just how wrong you have chosen to handle all this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Please least I forget, Sommydisaster aka Chief Nwosu please did you tell me "If you disturb me too much, I go put am for your head. Say na you spoil the TV"?

I have an audio recording for this too. I have only uploaded 3 call recordings. The rest will be presented if we meet at the court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:
Mr. Nwosu,

I've briefed my legal team and if you do not give me a warranty of at least 3 months for the TV, I will not accept it.

The TV screen has spoilt and you're replacing it. I need some assurance that it won't develop fault within 3 months.

If you decide to give me another TV instead of the one we agreed upon, you will still need to provide me with some form of consumer protection/warranty as you may decide to give me a TV with a hidden fault to spite me.

don’t type too much here again. If indeed you have a lawyer willing to take this up, just pay for his services and leave it up to him. This falls under criminal case so you’ll be taking this to a magistrate court near you. When there , contact a court registrar, do them well, and your matter will be taken up. Court will issue seller a court summon, and if he fails to show up, court will issue a warrant for his arrest as he will be going in contempt of court. I work with the law so I know all this. You’ll spend, that’s true, but you’ll get your Justice and damages. Keep all evidence safe, and don’t reveal much of the evidence you have against the seller here anymore, unless seller agrees to a resolution with you before you start the process.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Timekeeper452:
don’t type too much here again. If indeed you have a lawyer willing to take this up, just pay for his services and leave it up to him. This falls under criminal case so you’ll be taking this to a magistrate court near you. When there , contact a court register, do them well and your matter will be taken up. Court will issue seller a court summon, and if he fails to show up, court will issue a warrant for his arrest as he will be going in contempt of court. I work with the law so I know all this. You’ll spend, that’s true, but you’ll get your Justice and damages. Keep all evidence safe, and don’t reveal much of the evidence you have against the seller here anymore, unless seller agrees to a resolution with you before you start the process.

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by nonny1212: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Timekeeper452:
don’t type too much here again. If indeed you have a lawyer willing to take this up, just pay for his services and leave it up to him. This falls under criminal case so you’ll be taking this to a magistrate court near you. When there , contact a court register, do them well and your matter will be taken up. Court will issue seller a court summon, and if he fails to show up, court will issue a warrant for his arrest as he will be going in contempt of court. I work with the law so I know all this. You’ll spend, that’s true, but you’ll get your Justice and damages. Keep all evidence safe, and don’t reveal much of the evidence you have against the seller here anymore, unless seller agrees to a resolution with you before you start the process.
No mind that seller guy. Em no sabi business. This kyn thing no sopos cause all these dramas. He is wrong from all angles and he still dey play Lord. Small thing go just damage reputation u don take time to build

Kpatakpata refund the guy, if he repairs the damaged TV, he go still sell am. As long as he is into sales of TV.

I no dey like all these matter.

12 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by StPete: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is a pure case of fraud. I hate dealing with those Alaba guys especially the tv section. Too many fraudulent thieves. My brother also fell a victim though he was scammed physically.

My advise? Kindly treat that guys Bleep up with so much passion. Let them deal with him so hard like the thief he is.

I once almost had a tv deal with that same sommy guy and he’s a young boy in his early 30s. Guy showed me a tv online but I went to see the tv myself at Alaba market only to get there and the particular model he sent to me on WhatsApp was not existing. He was now forcing me to buy an older model which I saw that had been tampered with. I just laughed and walked away

18 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by aieromon(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:
Please least I forget, Sommydisaster aka Chief Nwosu please did you tell me "If you disturb me too much, I go put am for your head. Say na you spoil the TV"?

What is the issue with the TV? Any pictures? Screen replacement does not come cheap except it is low grade.

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
aieromon:

What is the issue with the TV? Any pictures? Screen replacement does not come cheap except it is low grade.

He delivered a TV with a faulty screen to me. It appeared to be cracked in the middle. No pictures but we did a video and he asked his driver to return the TV.

The TV in question is a SAMSUNG Quantum Dot 65inches Led TV

4 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Timekeeper452: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Thank you
I would also advise you screenshot all of seller’s reply here, and go through his profile and snap anything linking that moniker to chief Nwosu. Please, take this up. Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
In this Buhariconomy, person pay you that kain amount and you no fit behave like a professional that you claim to be!!!!

This case needs to go to court. This Vendor needs to be taught a lesson by the law.

The arrogance is so annoying. The little trust Nigerians have for online businesses is what the Seller wants to eliminate completely.

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 7:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Anything can happen within few minutes from your house to the store, the store to the car... he was calling severally no be excuse... why you send one time view pic to him??

Did you read my part of explanation?

One time view was my living room chief
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Oga check our chat. You sent the picture of the TV to me on WhatsApp and set it to be viewed only once. Please refer to the screenshots I uploaded.

2 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Thank God you're responding to me here. Please also address my other concerns and questions I raised
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Don’t be too quick to write just because you can write
Always get an opportunity to listen to both party,that’s how a peace maker walks

Then from both party’s write up….,.,you can deduce your opinion

Your moniker is disaster but you’re seeking for a Peacemaker on Nairaland. You have come to the wrong place.

Tiri hundred and fifty thousand Emefieweyrey Naira naim you collect begin misbehave!!! May the law cook you.

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Thank God you're responding to me here. Please also address my other concerns and questions I raised

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

He delivered a TV with a faulty screen to me. It appeared to be cracked in the middle. No pictures but we did a video and he asked his driver to return the TV.

Good evening Chief. I honestly know how painful this can be. I wish you had an image of the set after unboxing just for keeps. I am sure he would not have sent off a faulty set from the store. Could have gotten damaged during loading, enroute, offloading or even unboxing. I would try following up. Just be patient bro.
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Oga, if you had provided proper customer service via phone or WhatsApp when this issue happened, your ass won’t be sweating here on Nairaland.

Just do the needful and save your business.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Good evening Chief. I honestly know how painful this can be. I wish you had an image of the set after unboxing just for keeps. I am sure he would not have sent off a faulty set from the store. Could have gotten damaged during loading, enroute, offloading or even unboxing. I would try following up. Just be patient bro.

Good evening my boss. I called you several times to resolve this issue amicably since he wasn't saying anything to me. You told me you've talked to him and you wish to distance yourself from this issue.

Regarding the video of the TV having issues, When I called on a video call, you were driving and he showed you the faulty TV on the call.

He was in the passenger seat with you and someone else was sleeping in the back seat.

You've tried your best already.

The matter is between him and me now

Thank you

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

I would suggest you walk away with a refund.

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sommydisaster:

I nor read am... he was calling at intervals

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Samsung QLED 65 inches for 350k...?? Abi which one?
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
53cur3m0d3:

Your moniker is disaster but you’re seeking for a Peacemaker on Nairaland. You have come to the wrong place.

Tiri hundred and fifty thousand Emefieweyrey Naira naim you collect begin misbehave!!! May the law cook you.
E be as if dem don call this guy out b4.

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:
Mr. Nwosu,

No accept that tv..

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
65 inches Samsung QLED for 350k@op.

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Toma2:

Samsung QLED 65 inches for 350k...?? Abi which one?

Yes, that was what he said. It's in our chat "QLED Quantum dot" Samsung 65inches TV for 350k
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by aieromon(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Yes, that was what he said. It's in our chat "QLED Quantum dot" Samsung 65inches TV for 350k

What is the model number?

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Nothing damage... the seller sold a faulty tv.

11 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Lol
350k for 65inches qled.. the stuff cheap die. He sold a faulty TV to you.. collect your full refund

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
whisp3r:

Oga check our chat. You sent the picture of the TV to me on WhatsApp and set it to be viewed only once. Please refer to the screenshots I uploaded.
He knew the tv is faulty.. you can't see Samsung 65 inches qled for 350k. Na end user fit sell this price, maybe relocation sales or urgent funds.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Clean USA Used HP 3115m, 4gb ram, 500gb hdd, Beats Audio, 11.6" #SOLD / Any Reviews For Konnect Africa / Affordable Mobile Air Conditioners For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.