Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster (4760 Views)

Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Asianas: 9:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo you no lie o... I was thinking of buying a Samsung tv from graceglory next week self... This thread just weak me.

In the area of electronic sales on nairaland graceglory is the most legit, reliable guy. You can never have it wrong

19 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Jagznation(m): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Let the OP say I referred anyone. I am glad he keeps records. He can show or tell I referred anyone. I sell tv sets too so I would always be willing to sell mine first except the OP had seen a set that he liked and asked if it is okay to purchase from another vendor. I can't remember recommending another seller for tv sets. I have recently done that on AC, Generator, refrigerators and the likes but not on tv sets(At least that I can remember). I don't know the point you are trying to make by calling me out bro but it's not even cool.
Do the right thing tell your friend to refund him jeje....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:36am On Mar 17, 2023
Asianas:

In the area of electronic sales on nairaland graceglory is the most legit, reliable guy. You can never have it wrong
Thanks
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Napoleons: 9:41am On Mar 17, 2023
Asianas:

I seconded. Great guy, great services. As long as you're not looking to buy cheap scrap, graceglory is sure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by b4ball: 10:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Thanks
You would be very stupid to fall for those recommendations! Both Asiana and Napoleon are alternates of graceglory! Click on those monikers; it’s not hard to decipher:
1) Is it a coincidence they were both registered 1 day apart, “march 7th n 8th 2019”?
2) How come 95% of their comments on NL is about recommending graceglory, requoting his post, giving reviews on his products and when they are called out for it, they go haywire and defensive?

This is not to say he is not legit, they all are until it goes wrong. You are safer buying brand new from dealerships like fouani n co! You will even marvel at after sales services from these dealerships. If you must buy fairly used, don’t do delivery, go down to the market and do due deligence yourself. Go to Alaba and meet the graceglory yourself in his shop or get someone do that in case you are far from Lagos! And all those na tokunbor dey last na scam, so long you are not buying a COPY; dem sabi pass the maker? Technology is evolving everyday!

My 1 cent.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Asianas: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2023
b4ball:

You would be very stupid to fall for those recommendations! Both Asiana and Napoleon are alternates of graceglory! Click on those monikers; it’s not hard to decipher:
1) Is it a coincidence they were both registered 1 day apart, “march 7th n 8th 2019”?
2) How come 95% of their comments on NL is about recommending graceglory, requoting his post, giving reviews on his products and when they are called out for it, they go haywire and defensive?

This is not to say he is not legit, they all are until it goes wrong. You are safer buying brand new from dealerships like fouani n co! You will even marvel at after sales services from these dealerships. If you must buy fairly used, don’t do delivery, go down to the market and do due deligence yourself. Go to Alaba and meet the graceglory yourself in his shop or get someone do that in case you are far from Lagos! And all those na tokunbor dey last na scam, so long you are not buying a COPY; dem sabi pass the maker? Technology is evolving everyday!

My 1 cent.

Don't be afraid be afraid to add the "s" to my moniker. You've only spoken your mind. If we're quick to point out the bad, what's wrong with pointing out the good in others. Especially by first time experience. Don't be an ass.
If somebody registered a day after you comment on your post having had same experience with you, should we conclude it's your alt?
If we emphasis the bad in others, we have the right to emphasise the good in others too.
I've been a victim of Nwosu myself before I had a couple of deals with the aforementioned graceglory.

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Pikahol(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:

Why didn't you provide a repair timeline when I called on Monday?

What is the guarantee it is the same TV you're bringing?

Will I get a warranty of at least 3 months that the TV will not go bad after you fix it? Since it has developed fault.
bros u are in for a long ride . If I were u I will seek for refund or replacement of another tv not for him to change the screen and send it back. I bet you that TV will start having different technical issues..

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Pikahol(m): 11:20am On Mar 17, 2023
Sommydisaster:

Did you read my part of explanation?

One time view was my living room chief
you no fit snap only Tv? na your whole living room u come dey snap..😂😂😂

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by seunthomas: 11:47am On Mar 17, 2023
A lesson for those buying used items online. Ask the seller to send the item with their own delivery man. You can pay in advance for the delivery of such items. If the item is not defective the seller will agree to send the item without receiving his own payment in advance. On receiving the item, if item is defective or not to your standard you can either ask the seller to send a replacement and send back the original item. But never ever send full payment on any item that is used. Except it is interstate, then you have to use a reliable and trusted third party to examine the item before its dispatched.
Most of this online sellers of electronics will in many cases send you a defective product and come up with all sought of story that it was due to handling in transit. This is not a new trick. There are just very few of them who are truthful and trustworthy.
How do you sell a nearly 600k plus tv @ 350k and not say you planned to scam the OP. Oga seller do the needful and send him his money today ohhhh.
OP next time be careful when you buy things online, the seller was just baiting you obviously.

13 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sparekey(m): 12:20pm On Mar 17, 2023
Una dey play sha. Op you spent about 350k on a television that the seller true intentions is to scam you, and you still dey here dey drop big big oyibo. And the mumu still dey even reply you once a day, same person that was always replying you every minute when una dey discuss this business..

God knows say i go show this man shege with the law, and once the law is done with him, I will personally break one of his legs.. Bloody scammer, you go return money that was paid to you parts by parts.

11 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
Update:

I've arrested him and he has returned my money in full.

Thank you everyone

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Sommydisaster(m): 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
Arrested kè!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sommydisaster:
Arrested kè!!!!!

Dey play.

Why you return my money

You for no return am

16 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by eezeribe(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:
Update:

Thank you everyone
This is good news , I am so happy for you...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2023
eezeribe:

This is good news , I am so happy for you...

Thank you
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by sanandreas(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2023
Beware of this dude. I hate dishonest people. He is truly a disaster.

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Pikahol(m): 1:55pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:
Update:

Thank you everyone
never take down this thread

9 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pikahol:
never take down this thread

I won't

cc Dragnet he needs to be blacklisted.

We don't need fraudsters on Nairaland

15 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by murphyung(m): 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
Finally. The power of concrete evidence. Me sef don learn.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by b4ball: 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:

Dey play.

Why you return my money

You for no return am
Now you have behaved well! Dem no dey use kid gloves follow them!

5 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by mrbillz(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

Omo you no lie o... I was thinking of buying a Samsung tv from graceglory next week self... This thread just weak me.
Graceglory is a reputable seller. I have bought things from him. TVs, soundbar and others. I tried him with Samsung soundbar which I bought 2018. It still works perfectly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by mrbillz(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:
Update:

Thank you everyone
Good news! I am happy to hearing this.

The fact that you’re in Abule Egba where I currently reside too. You could have gotten one nearby. I got mine here in Abule Egba, it’s been running for over 2 years now. Before I got my Tv, I went to their Alaba to meet Sommy and the either guy. They are always together. He almost sold a 60inch LG Tv as 65 inch to me. Immediately i decipher the trick, I left the place and never returned.

15 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by seunthomas: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:
Update:

Thank you everyone
You have done well bro. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by iGod(m): 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2023
This is an eye-opening thread, imagine the audacity. I was planning to order a smart TV & soundbar from one of these guys. I'll rather spend more, and get a brand new one from a showroom.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Youngsage: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:

I won't

cc Dragnet he needs to be blacklisted.

We don't need fraudsters on Nairaland

His twin brother online alaba should be blacklisted as well!

7 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by nonny1212: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2023
iGod:
This is an eye-opening thread, imagine the audacity. I was planning to order a smart TV & soundbar from one of these guys. I'll rather spend more, and get a brand new one from a showroom.
These days brand new sure pass. Especially from reputable companies like fouani

Most of these alaba boys know their TVs have one defects or the other, but they will repair and package it in a way that you won't notice the defects until after some months. I learnt the hard way.

I purchased a curved TV from one of them(alaba boys) 2 years ago. I didn't use upto 6 months, the screen started showing lines. Now there are too many lines on the screen.

These days na new appliances I go for. I found out about fouani and they are the main distributors of LG in nigeria. My dual inverter ac is from there, my fridge and washing machine.

My next TV will be from them, e dey expensive but it is 100% worth it.

8 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2023
Pikahol:
you no fit snap only Tv? na your whole living room u come dey snap..😂😂😂
How you go take know the type of tv console e get??

1 Like

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by Toma2: 4:32pm On Mar 17, 2023
whisp3r:
Update:

Thank you everyone
Where you take arrest am?? No pics?
Sommydisaster, is that true??
Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by jiggar(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

This was my fear, and it has manifested without me writing it.

You see, all these bad comments always affect the good sellers trying their honest best to convince people into buying from them.

I've been following Graceglory thread since early last year and I've been reading positive views from buyers who have patronized him in the past.

But look at how someone else activity may likely put fear in new buyers who may likely want to buy TVs from him (Graceglory).

To Graceglory and, other honest and genuine sellers, I pray the negativity of others do not affect you guys credibility.

6 Likes

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by whisp3r(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2023
jiggar:

This was my fear, and it has manifested without me writing it.

You see, all these bad comments always affect the good sellers trying their honest best to convince people into buying from them.

I've been following Graceglory thread since early last year and I've been reading positive views from buyers who have patronized him in the past.

But look at how someone else activity may likely put fear in new buyers who may likely want to buy TVs from him (Graceglory).

To Graceglory and, other honest and genuine sellers, I pray the negativity of others do not affect you guys credibility.

Graceglory is a good guy. He has an excellent sales service. I purchased an item from him 4 years ago. Till now no issues.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by fixitbyjal(m): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2023
Sommy disaster is it true you were arrested and money refunded in full?

If its true thank God for this singular act
You just dey prolong matter before

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster by TopGunner09(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2023
Guess I’m lucky because I bought a 40 inch Samsung from him 2019 and it’s still working since then lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oneplus 3T For Sale (BID ENDED) SOLD / Hp 14 500gb Hdd 2gb Ram with WARRANTY On Docconcepts.com / HP Compaq 6220 Laptop-windows 7 Home Premium-1gb Memory------n25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.